Their Love was Meant to Be

Story Info
She turns her rival into a lesbian using magic.
1.6k words
3.87
42.6k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could Jennifer ever win David now? The contest was over, and Brandy had won David's heart. Jennifer was sure that David was the only one for her, and had known it from their very first date. David seemed to like her enough, but then he met Brandy. David, who had been playing the field, dated both Jennifer and Brandy several times, but then settled on Brandy, first as his girlfriend, then as his fiancée. Jennifer knew that if he had only gotten to know her better he would soon fall in madly in love with her. But now David and Brandy were moving in together. There really was no contest any more.

Or was there? Jennifer had long heard rumors about the Magic Lesbian Love Potion, a potion so potent that even a part of a drop would make anyone change permanently into a lesbian. After a long struggle Jennifer finally obtained a vial - enough to change Brandy into a lesbian 1000 times over.

Jennifer's plan was obvious. Step 1: Secretly have Brandy drink some of the potion. Step 2: Brandy would become a lesbian and therefore no longer would be attracted to David. Step 3: David would be unattached, and Brandy would move in on him. Step 4: This time Brandy would make sure she did not lose him.

Was Jennifer's plan moral? She reflected that to turn someone into a lesbian was not a bad thing today. Today, being a lesbian was a preference, nothing more than that, with lesbians only facing minimal societal discrimination. Besides, Brandy was a great girl - pretty, smart, popular, outgoing, loads of fun. She would have no trouble getting a girlfriend she could fall in love with. In fact, Jennifer reflected, if she were a lesbian she would go for Brandy in a big way. Maybe that had something to do with the fact that they both wanted David? Regardless, Jennifer decided that she could make David happier than Brandy could, so any shock or other negative consequences to Brandy would be more than offset by good things that would happen to David. Not to mention for her.

Step 1 proved to be more difficult than Jennifer thought. How could she secretly slip the magic potion into something that Brandy would drink? Jennifer bided her time. In fact, she followed Bandy day after day, week after week, almost like a secret stalker, waiting for the perfect opportunity. The problem, however, was that Brandy was with David most of the time - they ate together, went to clubs together, jogged together. And each time Jennifer saw the two of them together her heart broke a little bit more.

But when the fateful opportunity arose it couldn't have been simpler. Brandy and David were at a dance club's table, each with a drink in front of them, making out furiously, with hands all over one another, so inappropriate that they were an inch away from getting thrown out of the club for lewd behavior. Jennifer was, as usual, looking at them from a corner. This time Brandy spied Jennifer and waived at her to come and join them. Jennifer felt awkward but joined them anyway. Brandy was semi-drunk so Jennifer knew that this was the time. The three of them engaged in small talk until David and Brandy went onto the dance floor with each other. This was almost too easy - Jennifer emptied the flask into Brandy's drink.

When they returned it seemed that Brandy would never take another sip of her drink but, at long last, she did. With gusto. Without giving it a second thought she drained her drink. Then she momentarily got a strange look in her eyes. She snapped out of it and looked at Jennifer with piercing eyes. "Jennifer, I'm so sorry that you had to sit here while David and I danced. Why don't you and I dance?" Brandy extended her hand to Jennifer who smiled, pleased that her plan seemed to be working.

They started to dance and Brandy quickly put her right arm around Jennifer and looked deeply into her eyes. Bandy then let her right arm slip - she was feeling up Jennifer! Jennifer felt very uncomfortable as Brandy started to grope her rear end, and then Brandy placed her left hand lightly onto Brandy's breasts (through her dress of course). Jennifer was about to tell her to stop when she saw the look on David's face. David was looking on in astonishment, and Jennifer thought that this was really good - David could see that Brandy was the aggressor, that his fiancée was fondling another woman in public. Suddenly, Brandy gave Jennifer a deep tongue kiss, and Jennifer was too startled to do anything but to let Brandy kiss her. In addition, she didn't resist because she wanted David to see what Brandy was doing - in public!

Besides - as the kiss went on, Jennifer had to admit - Brandy was a great kisser. Even a straight girl like herself had to admit that Brandy was the best kisser she had ever encountered. Much better than any guy Jennifer had ever kissed. The kiss - together with Brandy's hands wandering all over her body - was causing Jennifer's nipples to become erect. So passionate was Brandy that Jennifer felt herself getting caught up in the moment, and she knew that she was getting wet beneath her panties.

As they continued to dance, David looked more and more astonished as Brandy's groping became more and more intimate. Jennifer then decided to grope back, for David's benefit, so David would see how turned on Brandy got when another woman fondled her. When they kissed again Jennifer reflected that Brandy was such an incredibly sexy woman that even a straight girl like herself could not resist her. If only she could get Brandy back to her place, they could have the time of their lives. Just think what the two of them could do with each other - they could go crazy for hours! Jennifer was sure that she could please Brandy much better than David had ever done. It would be a million times better than anything either of them had ever experienced, that was for sure. Or maybe they should make love to each other in the Ladies' room! Why wait? Jennifer could make love to Brandy so wonderfully that Brandy would scream the house down! Who cared whether the other women in the Ladies' room heard her cries - or even the people on the dance floor! She would do it right away!

Just then Jennifer caught herself - what was she thinking? And why? My God - there must have been some tiny amount of the potion left in Brandy's mouth! When Brandy kissed her, some of the potion got into Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer was now a lesbian too! Forever!

The dance was over and the two women sat down next to David, holding hands with each other. Jennifer decided that it was best to tell them what had happened. As she told the astonished Brandy and David, he kept saying "no", "no, it can't be. I love you, Brandy. I want to marry you." He looked at Brandy with tears flowing.

Finally, Brandy spoke up. "I'm sorry, David, I still love you in a way, but I just don't find you in any way attractive any more. You can't be my soul mate any longer." Jennifer reflected - she had started the evening wanting to snare David, but had ended up with Brandy instead. How ironic. But she was happy. In fact, ecstatic! She squeezed Brandy's hand.

Suddenly, David grabbed Brandy's glass and started to lick the remains of her drink. Before the astonished eyes of Brandy and Jennifer, David quickly started to change. His hair lengthened and they could see that his body was changing rapidly. He quickly developed breasts that easily showed under his male shirt. In a few minutes he evolved into a woman, a female version of his old self.

All three just stared at David until the changes stopped. David stared at his (?) hands and arms, in shock. Then he reached inside his shirt and touched his breasts, and gave a small gasp. Brandy, still slightly drunk, with no inhibitions, was the first to react, going over to David and slipping her hands under his (actually, now her) now too-large shirt. With delight she said: "David - you have breasts! Girl breasts! Beautiful, soft and sexy girl breasts! I love them. How wonderful! But I still have to check for one thing." She then slipped her hand down into his (by now certainly her) pants and exclaimed, "David - you have a pussy - how fantastic is that! No cock, just an awesome pussy! Your lucky day! You lucky girl! From now on I will call you Davida!"

Finally, Davida recovered from her shock enough to say to Brandy in his new voice: "We can still be together, my love. We can still be a couple. Please have me as your girlfriend, in fact, as your wife." Brandy stared at Davida, who looked disheveled but quite pretty in her now ill-fitting clothes, and replied; "I loved David before Jennifer turned me into a lesbian. And now, Davida, you changed everything out of your love for me. Everything. You became a woman and a lesbian out of your love for me! This is an easy choice. I still love you. I still want to marry you."

With that, Brandy grabbed Davida, and they started kissing intensely. Soon they were making out furiously, with hands all over one another, so inappropriate that they were an inch away from getting thrown out of the club for lewd behavior - exactly as they had been doing when Jennifer first spotted them. Except that now they were both girls. Jennifer stared, and then started to cry softly. As before, Jennifer was alone. Same old story. With some twists, but with the same result.