Their Mother's Strapon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Those last movements jerked about the dildo cramming Tiffany's pussy and raked the spur across her clit. "Oh! Oh!" she warbled. "Oh, my god...!" but that cry of joy was not completed.

There was no need, because she knew she was cumming and her sister was too much involved in her own orgasm to care about anything else. Her arms and legs clamped onto Hillary and the two women seemed to be trying to merge into one person. For a little over a minute, they bounced and bucked on the bed, until Hillary emitted a cry of ecstasy as she climaxed powerfully. Seconds later, Tiffany emulated her and her own loud exclamation of delight duplicated the preceding cry of joy.

Following their mutual orgasms, the very happy experimenters lay sprawled together on Hillary's bed, not knowing what to say except to whisper to one another how fabulous their morning's coupling had been. Neither of them had ever before experienced so much sexual bliss produced not once, but twice, by their mother's long, thick sex toy. When her breath had been caught, Hillary slowly raised her body, pulling the dildo from Tiffany's pussy and rolled over onto her back, where she lay quietly.

After recovering from that climax, Tiffany looked at Hillary, who was lying next to her, still wearing the toy around her waist, with the dildo sticking up into the air, ready to give any number of women unlimited climaxes. After two great orgasms, she thought of how satisfying the big plastic cock would be in the future. She was sexually satisfied, for that day at least, and didn't want to become jaded by getting too much of a very good thing.

"That was great, Hill. The best I ever had. Twice! But now we gotta put this thing away where we found it."

"We'll take turns using it on each other again, won't we? Maybe tomorrow?"

"You bet your ass we will. I bet Mom and her girl friends really love this thing."

They took the strapon to the bathroom and carefully washed the dildo, using hot water and anti-bacterial soap, to get it clean and sterile so their mother wouldn't smell their pussies on it if she got it out that evening. After carefully drying it off, Tiffany put it back where it had been. She had been careful to leave the drawer open and to avoid unduly disturbing the panties that had been surrounding the toy, and she put the strapon back and concealed it so nobody would know it had been removed. After closing the drawer, she and Hillary left their mother's bedroom. The two sisters had always been quite affectionate toward each other but, with the secret they now shared and the fun they had just had together, they felt closer than ever.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Hillary and Tiffany did and will have in the future when they get the opportunity. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12