Their Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Babs visits her estranged husband.
10k words
4.34
54.5k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: This is the first of three parts. A bit different, its my second Marriage in Trouble story. I hope you enjoy it and as usual, I would like comments, especially if you like this type of story or not.

ENJOY:

Chapter 1

Janet "Babs" Daggett was uncharacteristically nervous as her jet began its approach to the Resort's airport. She had given sales presentations at work with the vice president over her department in the room, she had ran for student body president in high school and college, she had even given a presentation to the President of the USA and other dignitaries concerning a charity she volunteered for but she never had been this nervous before.

She had been called Babs since Jr High for many of their friends thought she looked like Barbara Streisand. She didn't think so but she did sing. She usually did pretty well at Karaoke nights.

It had been eight months since she had seen her husband and she didn't know how he or she herself, for that matter, would react when they saw each other. The separation had been her idea, but it had gone on far longer than she had anticipated. She figured it would take her two to three months, four at the max, for her to decide if she still wanted to be married to Jimmy. The separation would also give him a chance, to see if he was more at peace with or without her. However, she had been uncharacteristically indecisive. She still hadn't figured out what she wanted when it came to her husband. Of course, she hadn't done much thinking about it the first four months. She was embarrassed to admit that she had gotten carried away being with other men, and had done a lot of dating during that time.

Worse yet she had started to develop relationships with a couple of the guys she dated and kissed a few of them. She hadn't had sex with any, even though she had made out and even done some petting with a couple. She had even gone as far as to give two guys hand jobs. One guy she gave a climax to in his pants, the other guy had taken his shaft out, and she had slid her hand up and down it long enough for him to spout. It had been in his car after dark, so she didn't get a good look at his shaft, but she did get a good feel of it though. It hadn't been her idea to take it out, the guy she liked the most decided to take things further on their sixth date. Babs had let him caress her breasts through her top for a minute, while she fought her conscience. After the kissing and with her letting him feel her breasts, he may have thought she had wanted to do more. After she heard his zipper go down, she clasped his hardon with one hand as he rubbed her clit through her leggings. At one point, she had even used both hands as she milked his shaft continuously, with a gentle twist of the head on each stroke. He groaned out loud each time she did, Babs smiled to herself since she knew that it would feel good, having done it on Jimmy a time or two.

It was after that date she had realized two things. The first thing was that if she continued the course she was on she would end up having sex with a date, it was only a matter of when and with whom. She had already almost given in twice, but it would be cheating if she had. The fact that she was technically separated wouldn't change the fact that she would be cheating. They weren't legally separated, and they hadn't even filed for divorce much less gotten one yet. The second thing she realized was that she was in danger of breaking her promise to Jimmy. When she had come to him to say they were going to separate she had promised him, sworn to him that it wasn't a sneaky way for her to divorce him, that it truly was a time for her to think about their relationship, not a precursor to divorce. Babs knew that some of the guys she was dating were hoping that they would be the ones she would give in to some day. She now knew that she would have someday, with the kissing and light petting. Some of the guys were really interested in getting to know her better, two were interested in romantic relationships that could lead to something serious. Those two she had liked and had done heavier petting with, and that was what scared her into dropping the whole dating routine.

It was at that point that she had stopped the dating, no more with any one. She did start going out with friends for a while, but most times it had been just one guy friend and even though they weren't dates per say, she again realized that a romantic relationship could have developed, so she had stopped that too. She made sure that when she went out with people, it was in groups of no smaller than five, and she never spent very much time with one guy. Of course, there was that one time she almost did something with one of her best friends, which would have been cheating even though she had nothing natural to stick into her.

She and Sue had gone out together a few times, just to talk and see what was happening. Both danced with guys when they went to nightclubs but Babs tried to keep that down, making sure all she did was dance a few times. They had gone to movies together and out to dinner a couple of times, just friends being together. Babs was able to talk to Sue about Jimmy, telling her how she was confused about her feelings toward her husband.

That night something else happened. She still wasn't sure what. She was a little drunk, but she had been drunk before and nothing like that happened. She was horny too but she had been that before too, maybe it was everything together. She was feeling sorry for herself, horny, a little drunk and she appreciated Sue being there, as well as their friendship. Whatever the case, they had parked in front of where Babs had been staying to finish a conversation. Somehow, they had moved closer together, and soon were touching each other's leg. Babs had been wearing a miniskirt even though it wasn't one of her shorter ones, and Sue was wearing some nice short shorts and a tight blouse. Babs had noticed again, how nice her friend's legs looked. She had been staring at them all evening. Now she was touching them with hers and it turned her on. At one point she looked at Sue's face, seeing how beautiful it looked, and how full and inviting her lips were. She couldn't believe she was thinking along those lines but she didn't stop herself. She thought Sue had made the first move but wasn't sure. Babs had known her friend was horny also and at one point, she saw Sue's face move toward her own, next thing she knew they were kissing. First gentle but within seconds they turned the kiss into a passionate smack. At the same time, they each put their arms around the other and pressed their lips together even harder. She had never kissed a girl that hard before.

Twice, before marrying Jimmy, she had kissed a girl but not like this. One time it had been six very short kisses. It had been right after her 18th birthday, on the night she graduated from high school. A couple friends were out having a good time and in the excited, partying mood she was in, when a friend wanted a kiss she gave it to her, six times. Next time was just before she got engaged to Jimmy she gave a girl three long kisses. One had been over a minute. But there had been no tongue sucking, or lip nibbling in either of those episodes. Now she and Sue were fighting over who could stick their tongue in the other's mouth. Sue won for a moment and started to what could only be called fucking Bab's mouth with her tongue, in and out really fast. Jimmy had never done that, nor had any other boy for that matter. Not like this and it was turning her on big time.

After another two minutes, they stopped to take a breath. Because of the way Sue had frenched her Babs said, "I'm sorry I don't have anything to stick in you."

Sue said, "That's my line, I want to fuck you."

Babs had just nodded then they went back to kissing, but very soon after she felt a hand on her leg. Sue had placed her hand flat against her inner thigh just above the knee. The warmth it produced felt good. So Babs placed her hand on her friend's leg just above the spot Sue was touching on hers.

Before they got very far though, Sue suddenly removed her hand and started to pull Babs shirt out from her skirt. When she had it enough out her hand went underneath and slowly slid upwards. Babs had gasped but didn't protest. Within seconds, even though Sue had moved it slowly, her hand was touching Bab's bra. Instead of stopping or going over it, Sue slid her hand under it. Babs' boobs were slightly larger than her friend's. She gasped again as she felt the hand slide up and over the nipple. Suddenly Sue moved her hand in such a way that flipped Babs' bra up and over her breasts; soon she massaged one of them.

She said. "Yours are bigger then mine I want to see them."

Before Babs could protest Sue raised her friends' shirt up. She gasped as she saw her friend's breast revealed in al their glory.

A couple seconds of staring and she said. "I can't help myself."

She leaned forward and before Babs knew what she was doing, took a nipple in her mouth. Babs gasped loudly and almost came as she felt the suction on that, at the moment, very sensitive nipple. Her body jerked in ecstasy.

A few seconds later Sue changed boobs and sucked on the other as Babs said, "God, so good!"

It had been six months since Jimmy had done that, and two months since she had allowed any of the guys she had dated to do that. She had only allowed two guys the privilege, and that had been only a few seconds of sucking one nipple.

After a few minutes of Sue going back and forth Babs said, "My turn," and reached for her friend's boobs.

Sue startled as Babs grasped both and gently squeezed. Babs could feel the nipples under her hands, for her friend's top and bra were very thin. In fact, the bra was a half bra, better suited for an evening gown than the shorts she was wearing.. This was the first time she had felt another woman's breasts sexually. It turned her on to feel the nipples harden, and hear her friend groan in appreciation. Seconds later, she took the next step and lifted Sue's top. She took it off completely, and while she was at it, undid the front clasp on her bra. Soon the bra joined the top on the seat, and Babs' sucked in her breath as she saw for the first time a pair of boobs she was going to suck on. After a moment, she leaned forward and began to suck on one nipple. A few seconds later, she licked it all over and sucked on the aureoles leaving hickeys.

After a couple minutes, her hand found its own way to Sue's leg again but this time it started sliding upward. At the same time, Sue started to move her hand, which was still in its spot. Both started moving their hands upward, slowly crawling their hands up like a spider would. Instead of feeling creepy as expected, it felt neat.

Slowly they each moved their hands enjoying the feeling but also giving the other plenty of time to protest. Neither did though. Soon Babs touched her friend's shorts and she felt Sue's hand go under her skirt. It was obvious where it was headed. For a second that knowledge caused her to freeze. She had never done anything like this with a woman before. She wasn't completely sure she wanted to now but at the same time she was horny, excited, and finally said "go for it" to herself. She slipped her fingers under Sue's shorts and pushed it further up. Suddenly she gasped when she felt a hand touch her panties. She knew what was next and sure enough, the hand crawled over the material headed for that pleasure spot. Since Sue's shorts had wide legs, it didn't take her long to find Sue's panties. When she did, she quickly moved her fingers upward going for that button of joy. A second later, she felt something underneath the material and knew she had reached the right spot. It felt different than hers. "Thicker and smaller", she thought. She gasped as Sue found her button. Two seconds later, both were rubbing their fingers in circles while they were gasping moans out from what the other was doing.

Suddenly Sue paused and as Babs looked at her she looked confussed. At that amoment Babs saw a picture of Jimmyin her mind. She realized what she was doing as she thought about what Sue had said, "I want to fuck you". She knew she couldn't go on. She stopped for the same reason she had stopped the dating. Even though neither had a hard shaft to stick in the other, this was still cheating. She pulled her hand out from her friend's shorts and sat back pulling herself away from the hand caressing her.

"I'm sorry, I can't go on. It would be cheating. I am still married and I promised Jimmy that I wouldn't." a pause as she thought about what she had been doing then, "And...And I'm not sure if I am ready to make love to a woman. I thought I was but... actually doing it ...I know I can't. I'm sorry."

Sue looked shocked for a moment but then said, "No need to be sorry. I got carried away too. I shouldn't have encouraged you to cheat."

Babs got out of the car and headed in, troubled by what happened. She immediantly started getting ready for bed. As she changed she thought about how what just happened disturbed her on two levels. The first and most important was that it would have been breaking her wedding vows and her newer promise to her husband. Second was that she was doing that with a member of the same sex. She understood some of the reasons she had kissed Sue but that still didn't make it Okay. She had never done all that before with a girl, hadn't ever wanted to even if the thought had flashed through her mind at times.

A few days later, while they were out with some friends, and alone for a moment Sue whispered to her that she had been almost ready to stop too. If Babs hadn't she would have. She wasn't ready for that either and wasn't sure what had gotten into her that night.

Currently as the plane landed, her nervousness increased and she realized one reason for it. Jimmy's communications with her the past few weeks had been fewer and more cold than usual. He called only about half the times he had been calling her and twice when she called him, he didn't answer. He always answered when she called no matter what he was doing. When they did talk his tone had been indifferent and twice he had been in a hurry to end the call. His questions about her had been almost accusing sounding.

Her birthday had been within those six weeks and he had sent a nice card, one with her favorite colors. He had obviously spent time looking for it, but while he had filled up half of one side of the inside he never once wrote that he loved her. He always said that at least once in every letter or card he sent. While reading it something else had bothered her, but it had taken her a while to figure it out. His note had been cold. He asked how she was doing but the phrasing was different, and it was at the last instead of at the beginning. She showed the card to her friend but she didn't see what Babs meant. Babs knew her husband, how he said things and this was cold. His last phone call had been very short, just saying that he would be here and wondering how her social life was and if she was having fun. She had wondered about that since it had been only recently, that he started asking about that. Did he mean how she was getting along with their friends? Was he wondering if she was relaxing at all? He usually had to convince her to relax and just have fun.

The plane landed and she joined those getting off. Once in the terminal it didn't take long for her to get her two suitcases, hire a bike cab, and to arrive at the hotel. Once there, she was ready to put up a fight for she expected that there would be some problem, there usually was. That was one of the things she didn't like about Jimmy. He was too wimpy at times; he would live with less than what he had ordered. She knew what she wanted, and was willing to make a big scene if they didn't give it to her as promised. Jimmy didn't like her doing that. At times he had been correct when she had yelled at hireling, and it turned out to be a higher up who had made the change. "The hireling was just doing their job, it wasn't their fault", Jimmy kept saying. He was right she did give the wrong person a bad time sometimes, but then again sometimes it was his fault. But even at home, there were times he was too wimpy. They had a fight just before she suggested they separate and he gave in very quickly, as usual, accepting the blame. Babs had been ready for a good fight but then she had gotten mad at him telling him to fight; he wasn't always to blame for their disagreements.

She shook her head it was a mystery that she could feel so contradictory. He was a good man, he treated her well, very romantic at times, he could make her laugh, and he made love to her well. That seemed to be one of the very few areas he had confidence in himself. Even though at times he was too good. He seemed to think he had to do most of the work. She needed to make love to him at times too, but he always wanted to make love to her, not counting the times their passion got the best of them and they just had a quickie or a hard fuck. He treated others well too, but he was just so wimpy! He lacked self-confidence in most areas therefore; he had a tendency to cling to her and to want her to make all the major decisions. She didn't like his being clingy all the time. He was not easily jealous nor easily angered. He usually remembered her birthday and their anniversary even though he had, at times, forgotten other important events. He was patient even though sometimes she thought he was just trying to avoid a disagreement.

She settled into her room, unpacking and double-checking the schedule for the conference. They had a free evening. She and Jimmy had decided to meet at the resort's nightclub after dinner. He wasn't sure when he was getting in, and neither had known for sure what number their rooms would be. She went out to grab a quick bite to eat even though it was early. When she got back to her room, she decided to relax until she had to get dressed for the meeting. She lay on her back and surprised herself by falling asleep. She hadn't gotten much sleep on the long flight here, but she thought she would be too nervous to fall asleep. She woke with a start and looked at the time. Oops, she barely had time to get dressed! She jumped off the bed and hurriedly dressed, choosing what she knew was Jimmy's favorite dress. She had of course bought some new ones during the eight months they had been separated, but decided on this dress. It was slightly clingy, showing off her curves but not too much to make her look like a slut. He enjoyed the red and brown colors as well as its clinginess. She rushed to the restaurant-nightclub taking a wrong turn at one point, so she arrived ten minutes later than planned.

She walked in and quickly surveyed the room. It was small, but had a dance floor and a live band. They were playing dance music that didn't sound too bad. There were also small tables and a short bar in one corner. Some of the tables were set very close to the stage. No Jimmy, not at the bar, not at any table. She looked again, more carefully, it had been eight months since he had seen him after all, and he had said something about losing some weight in one letter. Still nothing she thought about calling the front desk to see if he had gotten in since he was never this late to meetings. No matter what type of meeting.

Suddenly though, something drew her eyes to the dance floor, she had rejected him being there since he didn't like to dance, for he was too self-conscious. As she scanned it she spotted, something that made her mouth drop open. She just stared. It couldn't be, but it was. Jimmy was out there dancing. With not one, but two women. After she recovered from those two shocks, she realized that one reason it had taken her a while to see him was that he had lost weight, and not just a little weight either. It was more like fifty pounds, maybe more. She was soon over her shock and started to move through the dancers, towards her husband. As soon as she started moving, he quit dancing and kissed both girls. It wasn't a tonsil prober, but each kiss was three times as long as a peck would be.