Their Wild Night

Story Info
Mike & Jan meet an inexperienced couple in New Orleans.
2.3k words
4.07
51.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeAndJan
MikeAndJan
60 Followers

"Their Wild Night"

"Aren't they cute?" Mike whispered into Jan's ear and continued to rub her nice ass as they watched the young couple near them in the pool.

"Ooooh yes..." Jan whispered back then turned her head from the other couple in the pool to Mike, "this is really exciting you know. It reminds me of one of our first experiences."

"Yea," Mike grinned knowingly at his wife, "that was fun, wasn't it?"

Mike pulled Jan's naked body closer to him and they both resumed watching the young couple making out in the warm water.

Mike and Jan were on vacation and had stopped for a few days at New Orleans. The campground was billed as the "closest" to the French Market and they'd chosen it for that reason. On a previous trip parking had been an obvious problem and this way they wouldn't even have to un-hook their tow-vehicle. As it turned out it was pretty nice. Really pretty sites and a swimming pool that only had "hours" for the kids. And, it was only a ten minute bus ride to Bourbon Street.

As Mike was finishing setting up the camp he was approached by a young man who was camped across from Mike's site. The guy was probably early thirties or late twenties, about Mike's height or maybe an inch or two less, six one or two. He was a lot slimmer, but not really skinny, dark brown short hair that was obviously cut to precision by a real pro, piercing brown eyes and a very appealing smile.

"Hi," the guy spoke in a friendly voice, "Mind if I ask you a question?"

"No," Mike smiled warmly, "not at all."

"I couldn't help notice the little fence you set up..." the man indicated the lattice fence that Mike had invented to keep their little dog from leaving the campsite, "We've got a toddler and that would sure be a perfect addition to our motorhome. Mind if I see how you made it?"

"Of course not." Mike extended his hand to the neighbor, "I'm Mike."

"Thanks Mike," the young man grabbed Mike's hand, "My name is Jerry. My wife Kathy and I are traveling with her mom and our daughter Sarah." Jerry stepped into the little fenced in area of the camp as he continued to speak.

"We're heading to Texas for a family reunion next week.

"We're just kinda of wondering around ," Mike explained as best he could, "We just like to take off on vacation and only have a general plan..." Mike smiled at Jerry then continued, "just sort of see what sounds fun."

"You don't have kids then." Jerry pointed back at his camp. "Sort of requires lots of planning."

They continued to small talk as Mike showed Jerry just how he'd made the folding fence.

"Have you got the water hooked up yet?" Jan peeked out the door as she spoke to Mike, then noticing the cute guy with him, "Well, hi there."

"Honey, this is our neighbor Jerry." Mike nodded towards Jerry then continued. "Jerry, this is Jan."

Jan stepped out of the door and down to the ground. "Well, hi Jerry,"

Jan offered her hand, "Nice to have you in our neighborhood." Jan smiled sweetly.

"Hi," Jerry took Jan's hand and held it, "Your husband was just showing me your fence."

"Sweetheart." Jerry released Jan's hand when he heard the voice calling from his camp across the road. "Are you ready for the meat yet?"

"Just about Kathy," Jerry had turned to face his wife who'd come out of their motorhome to find him, "the charcoal should be ready in a few more minutes. Honey," he nodded towards Mike and Jan, "this is Mike and Jan, and I think their fence is exactly what we need for Sarah."

Kathy walked the few steps across to where the others were standing and looked at the fence with interest. "Really, it's perfect. How hard is it to set up?"

"It's really nothing," Mike smiled at Kathy and showed her how simple it really was.

"Hey, do you two want to get together after dinner for cards or something?" Kathy sounded genuine in her invitation.

"Thanks." Jan responded. "But, we're actually already planning on the French Quarter tonight and leaving out in the morning." Jan thought a moment then added. "Hey, you two want to join us?"

"Can we Kathy?" Jerry answered Jan immediately even though her question had obviously been more to Kathy. "Your mom can watch Sarah."

"I don't know..." Kathy was obviously in deep thought, "I'd love to but..."

"Oh, come on sweetheart." Jerry encouraged his wife. "We're going to have to leave her for an evening sometime. And this is New Orleans!" So the four made plans to meet at eight to take the bus to the French Quarter.

"They're really cute, aren't they?" Mike asked Jan when they'd gotten into their motorhome.

"Really!" Jan smiled that cute seductive smile of hers as she answered. "He's a knockout!"

"Ok Jan..." Mike made several quick points of his index finger at her, "be nice now, they're just kids."

Mike and Jan laughed together at their shared thoughts about the young couple then proceeded to get serious about getting ready for the French Quarter. They were actually wishing that they were going alone now. The couple was nice, and both very cute, but obviously just a very straight young couple who thought that going out for an evening was a big adventure. The short bus ride was an obvious ordeal for Kathy. Everyone could tell, by her worried expression, that she was having second thoughts about leaving her baby for the first time. But, after they got to Bourbon Street, and a few drinks, Kathy actually began to be the real life of the group. The four listened to the music of the night, danced with their spouses and the other's spouses, and genuinely had fun.

It was late, very late, when they climbed off the bus near the campground. Kathy was the one who mentioned a nice swim as they'd walked past the vacant swimming pool. Mike and Jan had said nothing. It was Jerry who pointed out their lack of swimming attire... and Kathy who'd offered a solution. And, it was Jerry and Kathy who'd stripped down and were the first in the pool.

"Are you guys watching us?" Kathy's words were a little slurred as she spoke. "Turn about's fair play though. So don't think we're not seeing what you two are doing under the water too."

"Fine with us Kathy." Jan nudged Mike to move closer to the other couple. "Watching can sure be fun , can't it?"

"Let's get out so we can watch even better." Kathy didn't slur as much now and seemed very serious all of a sudden. "I want to really watch." She suddenly realized what she'd said and looked at Jerry. "Ok with you sweetheart?"

"Sure Kathy." Jerry's expression changed from near shock at what Kathy had said to sheer delight in an instant. "Sounds great..." He then looked at Mike and Jan, "of course, if you're ok with it."

"We're more than ok with it guys." Mike spoke for he and Jan. "We're all for it!"

The two couples climbed out of the pool and seated across from each other on two benches in the dim light at the end of the swimming area. They sat in silence for a moment or two before resuming the petting that had started in the water.

"This is really sexy." Kathy now had Jerry's hard cock in her hand and was stroking it up and down as she looked at Mike and Jan. "I've read about this sort of thing but never thought I'd have the nerve to really try it. And never figured Jerry would allow it anyway."

"Allow it!" Jerry reached his hand down and felt Kathy's wetness.

"Hell, I guess we've been reading the same stuff ...cause I've wanted to try something like this too.

The young couple looked at each other seriously for a moment before engaging in a very sensuous kiss while still fondling each other. "Damn." Mike whispered to nobody in particular. Then looking at Jan, "damn, this is sexy Babe!"

"I know," Jan whispered back, "it's so innocent in a way, yet so incredibly erotic. You know what I'd like to do for a while?"

"No Babe," Mike whispered, "what?"

"I'd like to just sit back and watch," Jan smiled at Mike then added, "and just masturbate, if you don't mind."

"Sounds good to me Honey." Mike understood exactly what Jan meant. The couple were definitely a show worth their full, well nearly full, attention. Jan moved to a nearby chaise lounge and, leaning back, began to gently rub her clitoris with one hand, rub her breast and pinch the nipple with her other while intently watching the young couple making love.

Mike, also watching the couple and also Jan, began to slowly stroke his rock-hard cock as he sat on the concrete bench.

Jerry and Kathy, with an occasional glance at their admirers, continued to make love.

This continued for what seemed hours. The young couple going from fondling, to oral, and then fucking in every imaginable position in front of their very attentive, and appreciative, audience. Mike had come close, on several occasions, to cumming but had managed to hold off each time to make the delightful experience last. Jan had cum several times already and was actually wanting to cum more. Kathy had obviously cum as many, or more, times as Jan and was moaning now as Jerry continued to fuck her. Jerry had actually cum at least once, shown by letting his huge cock slip out of Kathy's pussy while they were fucking dog-style and shooting a large load across her ass and back. But, he'd immediately re-inserted his still hard cock and continued his fucking.

"I can't take it anymore." Mike spoke loud enough for all three of his sex partners to hear. "I've got to get some relief or I'll explode." He began to pump his cock a little more earnestly.

"Here, let me help with that." Jan was moving over to Mike's bench as she spoke. "Just lean back Honey." Jan took hold of Mike's cock and immediately lowered her mouth to take it in.

Jerry's facial expression showed that he was cumming once again and Kathy , sitting on top of him now, began to hunch down onto his cock rapidly to help him experience more pleasure. When he'd shot the last of his load up into her waiting pussy, she climbed off and lay beside him. The two now gently fondled each other as they watched Jan give Mike a wonderfully expert blow-job. It didn't take Jan long at all to finish the magic that the evening had started. Jerry and Kathy knew exactly when Mike began to explode by his expression and verbal utterances. But, if they hadn't known for sure by that, they'd know as some of the cum dribbled down Jan's cheek as she was unable to swallow such a large load that quickly.

"Damn," Jerry leaned over and whispered in Kathy's ear so the others wouldn't be able to hear, "Can you believe that?"

"Oooh," Kathy watched what Jerry was talking about and saw Mike kissing Jan's mouth and obviously getting some of his own cum, "I think that's sexy."

"I don't know..." Jerry watched and wasn't sure of his opinion just yet, "tasting cum..."

"Oh come on Jerry..." Kathy looked at her husband with a devious grin on her face, "You've done it you know... you just didn't really know it."

"What?" Jerry looked shocked. "When?"

"A couple of times" Kathy was enjoying this now. "I've always thought it would be sexy for you to go down on me after sex but knew you probably wouldn't want to. I read in a story a while back about couples doing this but was afraid to ask you, although it was soooo sexy sounding. " Kathy hesitated then continued. "So, one night after we'd had sex I went into the bathroom as usual, but was really careful to keep your cum in me. Then, after you'd recovered, and I'd gotten you turned on again, I got into the sixty-nine position with you and had the best cum I've ever had orally knowing you were eating your own cum from my pussy."

"I do remember that night, and another one or two," Jerry contemplated a minute then began to smile, "I thought you were just really turned on and really wet."

"Well, you were right on both counts." Kathy leaned over and kissed Jerry. "I was really, really turned on, and really, really wet! Both my wetness and your wetness."

"Hey guys," Mike interrupted Jerry and Kathy's intimate moment, "it's going to get light pretty soon and we'd better get out of here or they'll probably call the cops."

"It sure was a fun evening for us." Jan smiled warmly at the young couple. "Hope you two had as good a time as we did."

"Absolutely." Kathy reached out and hugged Jan. "Thanks for showing us a really great time." then she stepped over to Mike and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "And thanks Mike, for showing Jerry something that I've wanted him to see for a long time."

"Sure," Mike answered with absolutely no idea what Kathy was referring to but not caring. And as he continued to hold her wonderful young naked body close for a moment longer he finished, "my pleasure."

The two couples quickly put on just enough clothing to make it legally back to their camps and said good-night. Mike and Jan were on the road early the next morning and never got a chance to see Jerry and Kathy but had left a note saying good by and giving their e-mail address. Kathy and Jerry let Kathy's mom do a lot more baby-sitting the rest of their trip to the family reunion.

MikeAndJan
MikeAndJan
60 Followers