Theirs - The Beginning

Story Info
A man submits to a dominant couple for the forst time.
1.6k words
4.09
19.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex slave. I loved the sound of those words. Ever since meeting the two of Them for drinks I couldn't seem to stop hearing them in my mind. Sex slave. All week, looping endlessly, sex slave. "Our sex slave" was what She'd said to me.

When I answered the advertisement, "Submissive sex slave for us", I never thought I'd actually find myself here, just a few weeks later, kneeling naked on Their front step. I'd only done something this reckless once before when I'd agreed to pose for nude photos, a few of which I'd already sent to Them. The photos were admittedly a few years old but still accurate, at least I hoped so. After trading a few mails, we met at a quiet bar on the north side of Austin on a Tuesday. They both made it quite clear that nothing would happen this first time we were together.

The place was mostly empty when I arrived and I quickly found a quiet table in the back. I tried my best not to jump every time the door opened. After a bit I was able to relax, passing the time re-reading the mails we'd exchanged. That is, until I heard Her voice, "Shy one, is that you?" Looking up, I saw the two of Them and knew immediately that I would not be able to refuse either much of anything. That I was lost and, maybe, found. When I finally got home that night I couldn't recall much other than that I'd agreed to serve the two of Them that weekend.

Later that same night I received my instructions - I was to be at Their home, kneeling on the front step by 7pm. I was to be shaven and ready to serve for the weekend. Before then I could touch myself, in fact They wanted me to be naked and aroused as much as possible, but not to orgasm. Those it seemed were no longer mine. I spent the next two nights trying to ensure I was entirely smooth and, finally, Friday arrived.

On the drive to Their home I resolved myself to be brave and to trust. For some reason I felt like I could with the two of Them, that it would be alright to let go for the weekend. To give life to a part of me long repressed, to let loose my inner slut and experience all the pleasures I'd long imagined and forever denied myself. Checking the address twice I parked and walked to the front door where I found my next set of instructions.

"shy one,

We're both very happy you've come to Our door, so many don't make it this far and fewer still take the next steps. If you do still desire to serve Us, and We both very much hope you do, know that you will be used for Our pleasure. We think you will enjoy the things we do to you but know that these things will be done. We will not ask permission and We will demand obedience. Crawling past our threshold will be your last free choice this weekend so consider carefully your next step.

If you decide to go, go now and we wish you well. If you stay, then strip and place your clothing and other items, neatly, in the box next to Our front door. Inside the box you will find four cuffs and five padlocks. Place the cuffs on your ankles and wrists, lock them in place and use one lock on the box. Kneel next to the box with head bowed and eyes downcast. We will come for you when We are ready.

Your Master and Mistress."

Remembering my promise to myself, I took a deep breath and, with shaking hands, quickly stripped off my clothing. Opening the box, I found the items as described and, setting my fate fully in Their hands, I quickly locked each metal and leather restraint onto my body. With each quiet snick of a lock closing, I felt a part of me open. Locking the box with my clothing inside, I took my place on my knees and I could feel something take life inside of me. I could feel the world narrowing and expanding all at once. I could feel every breeze across my now denuded body, my heart pounding in my chest, my cock throbbing with every beat. I could feel my body come alive, hungering to touch and be touched. Naked and exposed I felt the last bits of restraint, of shame, of fear slip away. Kneeling there I marveled at what was happening. Somehow, through some strange alchemy in my twisted mind I was finally free.

I hoped They were watching, hoped They could see what I was becoming, what effect They were already having on me. I feared that I might be seen by someone else but trusted that They wouldn't let that happen. Though there was already a part of me that wanted to be revealed as Theirs. I don't know how long I waited there, at least an hour, maybe more, before the door opened.

It was Mistress. Keeping my eyes downcast, I could see that She was dressed casually, just another lazy Friday with a naked man on the front porch I suppose. I wondered what I looked like from her perspective? Was She pleased with what She saw? Would she turn me away here in the eleventh hour, just as I got a glimpse of what was inside me?

Kneeling down, She lifted my chin up, forcing my eyes up to meet her gaze. I tried to take in every inch of Her, my Mistress. My first Mistress. She was beautiful. Strong. Confident in Herself and Her sex. Unashamed of what She desired, unafraid to demand it of me.

"Hi, shy. Is this truly what you want? To serve my husband and I this weekend? To be Our submissive slave? Our slutty little whore who will do as We command, whenever, wherever and whoever that may be? Before we begin, I need to hear the words from you."

The moment had arrived. I'd always had trouble finding my voice during any sort of sex play so I was surprised that the words came so easily, so clearly. "Yes, Mistress. I long to serve You and Your husband, as Your submissive slave. Your slutty little whore who will do everything he can to please You and Master and whoever else You desire."

And it was done. I was Hers. Taking her hand from my face, She stood above me and gave me my first instruction, to kiss Her feet. Bowing forward, with my hands clasped behind my back, I slowly kissed my Mistress for the first time. Though there were certainly other parts of Her I hoped to worship, for that moment I could think of nothing more wonderful, more sensuous than kneeling before Her and kissing Her feet.

It was at just that moment the door opened again and out stepped Master. My Master. He terrified me. In my past, I had let myself be touched by other men, even tied up by them. But never, not since some teenage fumblings in the dark, had I touched another man. Something told me that was about to change. "Enough, Shy", said my new Mistress, "sit up and I'll leave the two of you to get acquainted." With that, Mistress went back into the house, leaving me alone, naked with Him.

He didn't say anything for what felt an eternity, instead He simply stood, while I knelt naked and exposed. A part of me knew a man, a real man, would never allow himself to be in this position. But, as I felt the heat of his gaze on my body I realized I liked it, kneeling, revealed before my Master. I wondered if this was a bit of what it felt to be a woman, to be evaluated and seen, at least partly, as an object of desire. To know that the one looking at you was imagining you at the end of His cock.

Just as Mistress had before, I felt Master's hand on my face. His touch was surprisingly gentle, caring, lifting my gaze up to meet His. "Is this truly what you desire, Shy? To serve my wife and I as our slave this weekend? We will both use you as our whore. We may even let others see you, use you. We will always keep you safe but you will be our property to use as We please. Is this what you want, what you need?"

I thought about all the years I'd dreamed of this, of submission to a dominant couple. The fear, the hesitation I'd felt before was suddenly nowhere to be found, so I met His gaze and said, "Yes, Master. I am Your submissive slave and I will serve You and Your wife as Your slutty little whore. Use me as You will." With that I leaned forward and, like I had for His wife, for my Mistress, I began kissing His feet, licking and nuzzling them, trying desperately to show how much I wanted, needed, to please Him.

"Enough, Shy, it's time to come inside and serve. While you are with Us this weekend the rules are simple and clear. Do as you are told, without hesitation. Speak only when spoken to. If a direction is unclear simply ask respectfully for clarification. We know all of this is new to you, if you should need a moment, just say yellow. Say red and we'll stop. You have nothing to fear, nothing to be ashamed of this weekend. You can address Me as Sir or Master, my wife as Mistress or Ma'am. Unless instructed otherwise, slaves crawl and kneel and do not use our furniture. Follow me."

With that my Master turned and walked inside, leaving me to crawl after Him into His home and deeper into my submission.