Then Exhaustion Set In

Story Info
Roommates too frustrated to care.
2.3k words
31.9k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quite
quite
24 Followers

Walking out of the party early was nothing new. The same people, the same conversations, the occasional new news, two friends drink a bit too much and hook up, hoping no one else noticed their absence. It had become very monotonous to me.

I had no excuse not hanging out with different people. I lived in a large city, with numerous possibilities. I had received job offers from other companies, promising raises, retirement, other benefits that my current job didn't offer, even when I wasn't on the market for a new employer. I moved to the city after I graduated, hoping for a higher education, which I successfully earned in 3 1/2 years, followed by my masters.

In college I knew everyone. I knew drug dealers who knew everyone, and loved me. I didn't even do drugs then. Once or twice a few convinced me to smoke weed, which was awesome, just not what I wanted to do consistently. I knew their friends and they knew mine, I even brought them some business. Bringing in colleagues, professors, friends, even an executive from the firm I worked at.

I had no excuse to not hang out with different people, the possibilities were endless. Anything could happen.

Walking back to my car I dug in my purse for my keys, tapping the button on the chain a few times, allowing the lights on my car to flash in sequence. I text Maria when I got to the car, informing her I was taking off, wasn't drunk, and if she needed a ride to call me. This way, by the time she rose objections to my departure I would be headed north on the interstate, and wouldn't turn back.

I arrived home, welcomed by a sink full of dishes that would wait until the morning, it was 2:30. Karrah would be home soon. She was working at a bar and had to clean up after closing tonight. I sat down and opened a beer, leaving the bottle cap and the opener on the counter, then plopped down in the lazy boy, disappointed in myself for allowing my monotonous life to ruin another perfectly fine evening.

I heard Karrah slip a key in the lock, only to find it was already open. She shoved open the door, carrying her book bag, and the clothes she had worn to school. She apparently didn't have enough time between her classes and work, to make it back here and change.

She tossed everything into a corner, and plopped down on top of my slinging her legs over my lap as she sat between me and the armrest. Without saying a word she took the bottle of beer from me and drank close to half of it in one gulp.

"Looks like you had a fun night," I said.

She took another gulp then cocked one of her eyebrows up and said, "Huh... far from it. There were two fights, and one of them involved which guy got me to go home with them, since ya know, my opinion in the matter was irrelevant."

"Shitty." It was my only reply, other than taking the bottle back and taking a swig.

She began unbuttoning her white button up collared uniform, which I suppose was meant to make the bar seem more respectable, despite the crowd that frequented it.

The pale smooth skin on her chest looked magnificent, I couldn't help but stare. A bit embarrassed a told her to scoot around and let me get up. I opened the fridge and retrieved two more beers, she declined.

I mimicked her signature eyebrow cock, and she replied, "Babe I am going to need something so much stronger than that right now." I replaced her beer and made a strong gin and tonic, I figured after serving drunk ass holes all night, I'd do the mixing myself. I poured it into a tall glass, we'd typically use for iced tea or something like that, except now gin made up a substantial amount of the liquid.

I handed her the glass and returned to the kitchen to retrieve my beer. I decided I shouldn't switch to liquor at this point, since I had been drinking beer all night, and the combination at this point would be lethal... or I would just be regretting it in the morning.

I fell back into the chair since she had disappeared into, I assumed her room, to throw on some more comfortable clothes. My assumptions rang true when I saw a trail of clothes leading from the lazy boy to her room. I kicked off my shoes and searched for the remote control around the chair and coffee table, a bit too lazy to actually get up and look for it.

"Seriously, at what point in life does it become socially acceptable to claim waitresses as their own. And you'd think 'Hum, well they are a special breed and are few and far between.' But no! Two of the same fucks have to be my clients for the evening, and apparently bipolar when black slakes and tequila are involved! I probably only served them each four or five drinks tonight!" I could hear the ice clinking the glass from the next room. She finally returned wearing a tight tee that highlighted her perfect breasts, and thin enough to make out her erect nipples, and an empty glass.

I raised my eye brows a bit at her glass, and she replied, "Shut the fuck up," in a sarcastic whisper that implied she really didn't mean it. I stood up and made her another drink. This one, not as strong. Finding the remote control I found a radio station that only played music, and settled on a mellow station, I knew we both would like.

I plopped down on the chair with my fifth beer of the evening, I was feeling buzzed. Karrah took her place on my lap again and laid her head over my shoulder, and I instinctively wrapped my arms around her.

Her eyes were closed, just resting, but my arm draped over her erect breasts made my heart quicken. I had never looked at another girl the way I had Karrah, but I just figured that it was normal. She was my most cherished friend, and the one I felt most responsible for. We were exact opposites in almost every way. The type of men we dated was different, our degrees, our religion, our physique. I stood at about 5' 10 with too small an ass and the chest to match. She was 5'6 with perfectly proportioned measurements that caught the attention of everyone who cared, or didn't care, to take notice.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead, knowing this would make her feel a bit more grounded, but it did the reverse effect on me. I smelled the cigarette smoke in her hair, that made me just a bit light headed, but enough to make me crave a stick, I had quit three years ago, and was so far successful.

Her eyes opened revealing her light almond brown irises. She sat up a bit taking a large gulp out of her drink and snuggled in a bit more.

I don't know if it was the alcohol mixed with her stress, but Karrah, already nuzzled into the nape of my neck, began lightly kissing it, sending chills through out my body. I could feel my thong become damp and I was still craving. Craving anything, but surprisingly, not the cigarette.

"I love you so much," she whispered into my ear, allowing her hot breath to spread over my ear and force me to sink down farther into the leather chair. I felt entirely consumed.

"I know," I breathed back, not sure where she was going with this, but I felt the cold air touch my neck where her damp lips had left a mark. Each kiss becoming wetter and colder, in contrast to my neck, which was radiating heat from embarrassment, or excitement.

She moved her arm that was around my stomach up to the opposite shoulder, and moved it down to the buttons on my collared shirt. She unbuttoned the only button that I allowed to stay intact through the evening, hoping it would expose my cleavage a bit more.

She removed her face from my neck and looked at me with her almond eyes, neither of us sure of what to say. I wanted to tell her that I'd imagined us before, since close to every guy we've hung out with has suggested we kiss, how could I not consider it?

I looked back, deep into her eyes. I leaned in, still gazing, and reached out my lips to meet hers. She parted my lips with her tongue, and I obliged. Moving my hands with shocking finesse, considering how awkward I usually was with men, I placed my hands just under her tee, gripping her smooth soft skin.

She reached behind my head and gripped my dark black hair, and began working her way up the green shirt that I had picked out to match my eyes. Before I realized it she had unhinged my bra and was massaging my breast, teasing my nipple.

I pulled her top over her head, revealing two pale, flawless breasts, exactly the way I had imagined. Moving down to her neck, then tracing a line with my tongue from her jaw line to her collarbone, then to her nipple I began to suck, tease, and flick. My tongue ran across her erect bullets, doing everything to her, that I silently begged her to do to me.

Karrah stood up, pulling me up by the collar of my shirt. She kissed me again as I began working her breast with a hand, the other exploring the waist line of her cotton shorts. She pulled me to her room, by biting my lip mid-kiss, and slightly stretching it back in the direction of our destination.

In the midst of crawling on to her bed I managed to remove the cotton shorts that were obscuring my intentions. She gasped, and I pulled back, unsure if she was willing to go as far as I.

She grabbed the back of my ass, clenching down and pulling my waist towards her's, then sliding my shorts towards my knees. I took this as encouragement. Laying down, my exploring hand pulled aside her thong, wishing I was indecent enough to rip them apart, but knowing how expensive underwear can be I held myself back. I felt her wetness, and willingness as she spread her legs farther apart. I kicked off my shorts in response.

I began to fuck her with my fingers, first only two and then three, massaging her clit with my thumb, easily finding the erect pearl hidden between her lips. I broke our kiss, barely realizing that when I pulled down I was removing my willing boobs from her reach. I traced patterns along her abdomen with my tongue until I was far enough down to smell her cum. It smelled so sweet I didn't hesitate licking all of her juices. Starting at the outside of her lips, down her thigh, then back to home plate.

She moaned as I teased her hole, barely licking the opening, finally dipping further, her back arched and she let out a more audible breath of encouragement. I moved to her clit and sucked on it until I could feel her muscles tense around thrusting fingers. With one last thrust, Karrah's legs twitched and her back arched, letting out the loudest noise I had ever heard escape Karrah's lungs, and I continued to suck.

After licking up the cum from the waves of her orgasm, not wanting to leave any to waste, Karrah lifted my face to hers, still out of breath, she kissed me. Deeper than any kiss, than any lover, had ever given me. She rolled me over forcing me onto my back. She kissed me again, pinning my arms over my head, I struggled wanting to hold her breasts again, but her hours at the gym outweighed my lack of a membership.

She held my arms above my head as she began to pinch tiny bits of my tanned skin around my neck, my collar bone, my chest, and finally my breasts with her teeth. I ached for more. I exhaled a moan, unable to string together enough syllables to actually articulate exactly what I wanted her to do to me. She was doing fantastic. Teasing me, to the point of torture. I continued to moan, unable to create words longer than an exhaled plead. She was massaging my ass and my thighs, sore from wearing a dreadful pair of heels which now littered our living room floor, all the while working over my stomach with tiny pinches and licks of inspiration. Begging for more, more pain, more pleasure, more of anything, I finally moaned out, "Karrah!" She didn't oblige, looking back I wouldn't have it any other way. She knew what she was doing, she knows me better than I know myself. After another minute (or was it an hour?) the temptation to hold and I gasped, "Fuck!" unable to take any more.

She finally merged down to the end zone. With every touch making me shiver, and me thrusting back for more. I hadn't even realized she had let go of my hands until hey were already running through her hair. Within moments of her tongue reaching my clit, I was screaming with pleasure, releasing all of the pint up energy, I had thought been exhausted out of me before I walked in through the door. Drenching her penetrating fingers with my cum, splashing down over her hand.

I collapsed. Sinking into her bed, trying to catch my breath, and gaining my blurred vision back, she wrapped herself around me, an I her. Our lips met again, in total exhaustion, and barely enough energy to participate in our kiss, I sunk deeper into her.

Neither of us have had sex with another woman before until that night. And we ended it, just as it began, a kiss on the forehead, and Karrah's head resting on my shoulder.

quite
quite
24 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
k1williek1williealmost 15 years ago
better than 95% o fthe stuff here

Yes, you need to understand punctuation a bit.

But this was pretty good stuff - more arousing than so many of the stories I read here. Don't let the haters get you down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it

Maybe I have read the story after you made the changes but I liked it. I think people only should leave bad comments if they can do better.

quitequitealmost 15 years agoAuthor
this is the author

I am terribly sorry! I barely read this since I submitted it, and it wasn't the final revision! I will be making changes. Again terribly sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
life is too short!

This had every fault you ever see in a lit submission - and then some. No story line, bad grammar, spelling and punctuation, combined with the killer line to any lesbian story - 'although I'd never looked at a woman in that way before'. There is no romance, no explanation of what gave rise to the passion. As others said, it just doesn't work, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Doesn't Make Sense!

<br>

Badly written<br>

Bad spelling<br>

Doesn't make sense<br>

I could go on, but what's the point...? (If only the reviews were at the <i>start</i>, so we could be warned off junk such as this)

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Natalie's Valentine A young woman finds love while working on romance.in Lesbian Sex
Could You Be Mine? Straight woman falls for a lesbian: Lauren and RJ's story.in Lesbian Sex
Crossing a Line Friends become more.in Lesbian Sex
A Bangin' New Year Two enemies are forced to spend New Years together.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories