TheOldDragon's Tales

Story Info
An Online Chatter finds reality can surpass fantasy.
8.8k words
4.5
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

It all started in the summer of 1998, back in Cairns, Australia. Marriage is a fickle thing, and mine had fallen apart over perceived jealousy and the fact that she just wasn't meant for me, or maybe I wasn't meant for her. It didn't really matter any more, she gathered her things on a Saturday morning, called her parents, they came to pick her up, and that was it. I never saw her again, and the only conversations I had were short and angry with her wanting nothing more to do with me.

Life sucked at the time. I had a good job, was earning decent coin, and kept doing it, because I had to do something. But, I was empty inside. I'd loved the girl, and she had taken my heart and ripped it out of my chest, stomped on it, then kicked it to the curb.

I needed balance, I needed something. I had a second tragedy within a month of the first. My best friend in town, a young man by the name of Jay, who had been suffering for a while from mental illness, decided that on his 18th birthday we'd spend the night drinking at my place. I enjoyed a nip of whiskey, and he liked coolers. His parents agreed, so I got a couple of quad packs for him and we spent the night watching movies, drinking, and enjoying company. His mind dissolved over the course of that night as bi-polar disorder flared it's ugly real head. As I held him in my arms, I saw the young man I had known for almost 8 years disappear, to be replaced by a paranoid, delusional creature who thought he was some Biker Gang god who could do and be anything.

Jay died by his own hand eight years later, unable to handle the Bi-Polar issues.

I was alone, feeling more alone than before, I sought out Jay's father, who was a Tai Chi Master, and we spent a few solid weeks with me doing some deep in depth training with him to find my inner balance and focus my turmoil. He was willing to give me as much time as possible, and at no cost to me, because of what I had done for his son, but that wasn't fair to him, so I took what I needed from the training, and then allowed him to go back to earning his income from his school.

Tai Chi balance, an interesting thing. I still retain it. It taught me to look at the entire world as a series of circles and spheres. I was quick study, learning hand and leg movements, body position and posture, and how to relax and pretty must just let things flow around me, not stand in the path like most people, and then deal with getting slammed.

My loneliness was still intense, and I tried the club scene, but the two girls I hooked up with were only interested in a quick fuck, nothing long term. So neither relationship was even that satisfying.

Next step, the internet. I did my day job, now able to save money as I had no reason to spend it any more, and began hunting the internet for my interests. I had always had an enjoyment with spanking and sexual dominance, but not violent dominance, the mind fuck was much more interesting to me. The ability to dominate with words and concepts rather than brute strength.

I found some chat rooms that were kind of kinky, but they focused on Gorean lifestyle, which was odd and bizarre, the way those people had torn apart John Norman's world and rebuilt it into a real life multifaceted sexual thing. Not my scene. Then I came across what would become my home online for the next two years, a spanking chat site.

A web site that sold spanking pictures, videos, and audio tapes, like many others, but this one also had a chat server attached to it for communities. I played with the java server, then loaded up a copy of MiRC and dove heard first into a conceptual fantasy world that engrossed and fulfilled my need for my own control.

Being in Australia, and not being interested in just a toss during the chat made me different from the hundreds of men who would log on daily. I talked, listened, healed myself, and helped others to heal and understand their own needs. I refrained from sexual things during the play, even during the fantasy spankings, I only focused on the spanking aspects, not 'pulling out my cock and sliding it in' type of thing that most of the online guys wanted to do.

I was better than that, I was TheOldDragon, a sage who knew a lot about everything, was very experienced with spanking all types of naughty women, and who was not wanting to grab an online sub and lock her up – I was free, so were they. Time online was time to be treasured and enjoyed with the group, not locked in a Private Chat for a toss session.

It did not take long before I was getting real life propositions. Those intrigued me more than anything else, girls were willing to take this fantasy into reality, and try and make it work?

I hooked up with an online by the name of Baybe, and after a few months, she decided to take the plunge from her dead-end life in Tacoma and flew to Cairns to be with me.

Waiting for her at the airport was an intense experience. Seeing her come off the place, blonde, a bit older than me, curvy all over, wearing the typical LBD that hugged her and revealing everything while still being decent. We got back to my place and within ten minutes she was stripped naked, had a properly red bottom, and my hard cock was buried to the hilt in a hot wet pussy that really wanted my cum.

Our relationship was fast, it was a rebound for me, but I needed it because it gave me a purpose again. I ended my job and travelled back with her to the US, setting up shop with a company in Redmond making signage, which is my trade. I was working under the table being not a citizen, and this was part of the plan.

Within a month she was openly cheating on me, and encouraging me to cheat on her. This was not a monogamous laureateship, she was an active swinger. I wasn't really a swinger, but did play a little. The couple we had stayed with were also very much into spanking, and I had an opportunity to discipline and then use the other woman for my own needs. I spanked her, but it never felt right so I never did anything else, even as Baybe was being fucked by Spice's husband in the other room.

Then we did a mock wedding, and that was when things really heated up. For the wedding, we invited people from the chat room to come out and enjoy the time with us. We ended up with a group of about 10 chatters who came down for the wedding of TheOldDragon and Baybe.

That was memorable. I met people who for a long time I had known virtually, and now it was reality. Some of the girls were afraid because they were IRL virgins, but really had an interest. I was able to explore that interest with one girl, who's online nick was BadGirl.

Ahh BadGirl, my darling lass. You were so nervous when we met. Hiding behind Trevor from Scotland who gave me a wonderful split tawse just built for naughty girls' bared bottoms. So very nervous, you knew you wanted the attention, but were so afraid to actually ask. It took some doing, but eventually, I stepped towards you, Trevor sidestepped, and you were face to face with what had been fantasy before.

I held out my hand, and you very nervously put yours in mine, then I gently, oh so gently, guided you away from the group that you were hidden behind. As they all slipped away, Willow whispering 'Good Luck' in your blushing ear, and before I think you realized it, we were alone, me sitting on a bed, and you standing in front of me, biting your lip so hard you did draw blood.

I gently pulled you towards me, so that we were lightly touching, my knees to your thighs, and I could feel you trembling. You were so nervous, this had been a fantasy for so very long, you were truly a spanking virgin, always wondered, but had never experienced it. I am so proud that you allowed me to initiate you into this D/S world so that you could then go back to Minneapolis and explore it there with your future boyfriends and partners.

You pulled away as I gently pulled you towards a sitting position on my lap and you did step back, not hearing a protest from me as you walked to the doorway, then you paused and looked back. I looked at you, and then held both my arms up, and you came back, into a warm hug that helped to begin to put you at ease.

My hands holding you as you sat on my lap, trembling with nervousness and some excitement. Not too sure what to do next but willing to let me guide you and lead you down the pathway to fulfilment. I slid one hand up to caress your face as you looked not quite at me, not wanting to meet my eyes, acting the sub, because you were still so very unsure. Like a doe in the sights, not sure if you would bolt or stay still.

I pulled you down and gently kissed you, which surprised you, because you did not expect romance out of me, your lips opened slightly and you returned the kiss with a touch of boldness, still not wanting to meet my eyes, so you kept yours closed.

I pulled your head gently down so that you were nestled against my shoulder, and I felt your warm breath down my back, then I whispered into your ear 'You don't have to do this, but I do think you want to, don't you?"

I felt you nod, tentatively, then with more certainty.

I pushed you back slightly and made you look at me. "I need to hear you say it, BadGirl. I need to hear the words."

You mouthed silently, then a single word 'Yes." escaped your lips and you buried your head in my shoulder again, letting your light brown hair cascade down to cover your face as I felt you sigh with anticipation and nervousness.

I nodded, and Willow pulled the door shut, closing us off from the rest of the party. She had been watching from around the corner as I calmed you down, I think you knew, and even if you didn't at the time, she told you afterwards. You had always been safe, and nothing bad would happen to you in my hands. You slightly jumped as you heard the door click closed, but stayed wrapped in my arms, slowly breathing as I could feel your heart pounding as you pressed your breasts against my chest.

I gently pushed you back to a standing position, and then I also rose, letting my hands rest on your hips as I looked into your green eyes.

"If you want to stop, if this gets to be too much for you, just say my handle, and I will immediately stop. Do you understand?" You nodded, and just to be sure, I asked you to say it to me. You whispered 'Tod." and then I again kissed you to help reduce your turmoil even more.

We were much closer in age than Baybe and I were, your 27 to my 31. In another life, we might have become a couple, or even something more permanent. For now, this was to be a one time event, and that is where it was best left, as one glorious time that left only memories of kindness, exploration, and pleasurable pain.

My hands slid around to cup your ample bottom, as you were comfortably curvy, the way I liked my spanking girls, and you knew it well. I gave a gentle squeeze, and you jumped nearly out of your skin as another jab of reality struck home. Then, one hand slid around to the clasp of your jeans and I gently undid it. You looked at me with a question in your eyes, and I smiled at you as I slowly pulled the zipper down.

"Bare bottom, BadGirl, just like it always should be." You smiled, a crooked and weak smile as you allowed for the jeans to open, exposing a pair of pink panties to my sight. I slid my hands into the sides of the jeans and slid them down to your knees, then sitting down, drew you face down across my lap before you could even take a good breath.

I just let you lie there, supported on the bed, legs wrapped in your jeans, bottom covered by a small pair of high cut pink bikini panties, your teal shirt slowly riding up a bit as one of my hands continued to gently rub your back, my other hand caressed your bottom as your breathing quickened, then you took a solid breath and blew it out, and I felt your weight settle on my lap as you finally acknowledged what was about to happen.

My hands kept busy, one roaming across your bottom as the other continued to caress your back and as they gently caressed and rubbed you, you continued to relax, only to draw in breath sharply as my fingers slipped into the elastic and your panties were pulled down to bellow your bottom cheeks, I was unable to pull them further because of your weight, and for the now, that was OK. They would come off fully later.

I felt it was time, and my hand slowly slid off your bare bottom, leaving it cold, you drew in a breath as my hand smartly cracked down, once on each bared buttock. You jumped and gasped. They were not hard smacks, but they were firm, as I was. You could clearly feel my hardness beneath your hip as my hand continued to warm your bottom, slapping your cheeks firmly and beginning to bring some colour to them.

As I spanked, you began to wriggle and writhe a bit, gasping at the sensations, and the panties managed to slide down to tangle around your jeans which had now managed to slide to your ankles. I paused and stood you up, your face red, breathing hard, and tapped your knee. You obediently lifted it and I unwrapped your jeans and panties from one, then the other foot, leaving you naked from the waist down, eyes moist but not tears, yet. Those would come soon, as you wanted them to. You were neatly trimmed, as you did not feel the need to actually shave, so a neat brown bush met my gaze as my eyes looked you over, then I crooked my finger and you came to stand right in front of me.

Both my hands rested on your hips, this time, my fingers pressed against warm buttocks as my thumbs held you in place. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on your stomach, which was plump, rounded, and stuck out from your shirt just a tiny bit. You smiled down at me, and I looked up at you.

"Are you wanting to continue, BadGirl?" I asked softly, my fingers gently pressing and kneading your warm bottom as I looked up at you. You nodded, and I pulled you closer, then you were over my lap again, but this time, I positioned you properly. Your legs were slightly apart, so that my hand could comfortably rest in between them, and you jumped as my other hand left the small of your back and gently cupped your breast, feeling it's firmness through the thin t-shirt and bra you had worn.

"Breathe, my BadGirl, this is the part that girls don't like, but they do grow to enjoy." I said, then began to smack your bottom firmly, my hand stiff as iron as it began to slap firmly, raising colour and stinging in your bottom almost immediately. I squeezed your breasts as I spanked you firmly, and within a few firm slaps, you began to cry.

These were cathartic tears, you had not really done anything wrong, but what your body wanted, nay, demanded was this form of punishment, and then the reward that tended to follow. As my hand continued to bring a solid red blush to your nether cheeks with the occasional dip between to stroke your growing heat, your body shed some of the turmoil and pain as you let go and became a submissive girl, being spanked for no other reason than because you could be.

I steadily spanked with a basic rhythm, warming and colouring your bottom until I sensed you were nearing your limit, and then my pattern changed, beginning to spank closer to the cleft between your legs as my other hand began to gently knead the breast that it held contained. You began to wriggle your hips as the heat from your sore and hot bottom began to seep inwards, also bringing a sharp reality to what had only been fantasy before.

I began to caress your bottom, with only the occasional slap as I began to really focus on bringing you towards a conversion of the pain into pleasure. Within few moment, your legs were wide apart and my warm hand was between them, fingers massaging your lips and caressing the nub of flesh at the top as your nipple was stiffly promoting itself through your bra and shirt.

You gasped, then pushed yourself off my lap and knelt on the bed, almost panting, hair in disarray, face wet with tears and eyes glistening with arousal as your body processed the feelings and began to really feel the sexual burn from the spanking. You looked directly at me as you pulled your shirt up and off, then swiftly undid your bra and knelt, naked on the bed, in front of me.

As I was about to say something, your mouth found mine, and you pushed me down with a burst of aggressiveness as you had to see if all of the fantasy could become reality. Your hands fumbled then undid my belt and opened my slacks, pulling me free of the confines of the pants so that you could hold my stiffness in your hands like the prize you wanted it to be.

Breathless, you looked at me, then your head went down and you wrapped those lips around me, tongue already hard at work as you began to bob your head up and down, laving my shaft with your oral attentions.

You raised your head and licked around the head, then went down again, bobbing and laving all down my shaft. Then you were up again and sliding up my body, nipples and hair dragging across my chest until you were sitting on me, straddling my hips. I remained passive, this was your fantasy trip to reality, after all, you really were in charge. I caught your eye, and looked over at the table, where some condom packages sat, you looked, then ignored them and gripping the base of my shaft, pressed him home into your wet slot.

Now before everybody begins ragging on me about safe sex and protection and all that. You need to remember one thing, I was TOD, TheOldDragon, one of the most knowledgeable and respected people on the chat server, with good reason. I did not make mistakes. I gave advice freely, and my advice was without bias or judgement. I didn't care if a snarky sub, bitchy Domme, or testy Top was asking me the questions, I replied to all of them the same way, with fact, not fiction.

BadGirl had spent plenty of time with me online, and had talked to most of the girls who I knew IRL in the Seattle area, so she really did know me. I also trusted her, like I trusted all the people I was with in this small community that we had developed. If she did not feel the need for a condom, then I knew that she was not going to let herself become pregnant, and that she was STD free. I was STD free, and I remain that way. I work carefully with my people, and with all of my relationships, even the flings, was either fully aware of the history, or condoms were used, without exception.

BadGirl was living her fantasy, and wanted it bareback, who am I to deny her that thrill.

31 years old, with a nearly orgasmic bbw 27 year old riding on my hard cock, my hands wrapped around her fleshy red buttocks, feeling the heat from them, feeling it as it seeped into her hot pussy and the slickness as she slammed up and down on me, driving herself towards a climax. I was self-taught in basic Tantra, so I was able to not only reduce my orgasm impulse, but stiffen myself and work my own muscles to caress her g-spot as she rode me.

As I expected, BadGirl came, all of a sudden, almost as a surprise to her. She stopped, gasping, then fell on me as I felt a flow of wetness from her nether lips wrapped round me and her sheath gripped me in convulsions as she pulsed.

I held her, allowing my stiffness to relax, but I was certainly not going to soften, and held her, rubbing her naked back and caressing the back of her head under her hair as her breathing slowed, then she came back to her senses and sat up on me.

"That was ... amazing." She breathed, and I chuckled. "Welcome to the world of spanking stimulation, BadGirl. I hope you are enjoying it." She smiled, then wriggled her hips so my shaft moved a bit in her, and she began to bounce some more.

I felt it was time for a bit of dominance, so I rolled her onto her back, and took the missionary position, putting her arms up over her head so I was holding her wrists and with her legs now firmly wrapped around my waist, began to properly drive into her.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers