Theoretical Permeations

Story Info
Sex through the analytical view of a theoretical physicist?
777 words
3.83
5.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

Lying on my back I looked down toward the foot of the bed where I saw two large feet next to two smaller feet, all with the toes pointing upward against a horizontal blue background. Focusing my eyes I could see the a bit of the white sand of the beach, a few lines of waves and then the deeper blue green extending up to a light blue horizon. Smiling, I let myself imagine when it was all different, when there were two large feet facing downward between the smaller upward pointing feet.

Instead of permitting myself the freedom to imagine the view of us from the balcony I then try to look at it from another perspective, from the more analytical viewpoint the theoretical physicist in the bed, the one with the smaller feet, might take. Would she look at our feet and see twenty toes radiating from four points against large but finite layers of solid, liquid and air?

Of course, asking that, I then had to wonder if when we entered the hotel room and kissed, did our two bodies ever so slowly collide as our lips melded and my tongue permeated her body mixing our saliva and breath in a random array of twisting and turning movement? When her breasts were released from their elastic restraint, did they accelerate against my face and then recoil beneath my tongue? Did her nipples penetrate my mouth in order of right to left and then right again to be coated in my saliva before the imprecise, but placid nips from my teeth?

And then, allowing the gravitational forces to draw our clothing to the floor, did this whirling mass of a planet simply toss our pliant bodies gracefully onto the bed? Could it then be that the momentum of our fall opened her legs to receive my head, where my tongue began its meticulous exploration of the full dimension of her pussy? Did my tongue seep into the dampness of her delicate folds, my saliva diffusing with the flavorful wetness, and then breach the infinite softness of her depths beginning a series of motions and reactions leading to the inevitable first tiny earthquake?

Did she emit a vibration into the air that sounded like a moan when the exploration of my tongue followed a delicate pathway upward, ultimately discerning a small, but fully engorged appendage created for the sole purpose of tactile stimulation? When my tongue began to circle her clit and she began lifting her hips from the bed, did she perhaps see it differently? Did she feel the propulsion of my fingers into her now soaking cavity just as she cried out, "I'm coming, I'm coming," or was it simply my fingers deep in her pussy?

I had to wonder as I shoved my cock into her, did she feel it as my erection infiltrating the delicate membranes of her, creating an ever increasing friction with each lunging prod, until I infused her again and again with my copious discharge? Could she feel the immersion of my fluids with hers as my erection subsided and slid out of her, coated in an amalgamation of our juices?

I must admit I was torn, wondering if she experienced anything like the exploding kaleidoscope of bliss I felt as our bodies joined in a beautiful and unique dance of love. Or was it more a process of penetration, friction and ultimate immersion into our fluid physical motion where we both collapsed in the amalgamated fusion of our energy and bodily fluids? I was left to contemplate this dilemma as I looked at our feet, as we lay together in bed while outside the ever repeating motion of waves broke onto the shore.

It was only when I noticed her turn to me, smile and say, "Hey, I really enjoyed that," did I entertain a hope she might have felt it all like I did.

"So did I," I replied, pensively wondering upon what plane of existence did she "...really enjoy..." it all.

Her face flushed just a bit as she asked shyly, "Would you eat my pussy once again?"

Smiling, I pulled back the sheets and dove in between her legs. Finding her clit I quickly began licking and sucking on the tiny nub while I pushed my fingers into her wet pussy. Almost immediately she began lifting her hips and pushing her pussy up against my face. Although it was absolutely exciting, I thought I heard her crying out, "Permeate my pussy, permeate it deeper, please." But hey, by that time I was simply too infused in the incredible physics of it all to worry.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers