Therapy

Story Info
Young couple learns pleasure from their therapist.
2.3k words
4.3
40.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gatorman
gatorman
44 Followers

My cock was throbbing and oozing pre-cum as I looked back to the young couple I'd met just a half-hour ago. They had come to me for marital counseling and had confessed to problems of a sexual nature - namely, she couldn't cum and he came too fast. I had gotten them to agree to some sex therapy and now here they were, sitting naked on the couch in my office, holding hands and looking nervous.

Traci was 22, just out of college. Her long blond hair and striking green eyes set off a body that wouldn't quit. Guessing, I'd say that her measurements were 5' 3", 110 pounds, and 36C-24-35. Steve was 23, a former college football player, 6'2", 210 pounds, with a fat 7-inch cock. They both looked apprehensive as they waited for my instructions. Before I began, I adjusted myself behind my desk.

"The problem," I said, "seems to be one of timing. Traci isn't getting worked up enough by the time Steve is done. Traci, you don't have to worry that you're frigid or anything like that, and Steve, I think you just need to take a little more time with Traci and maybe learn a few basic techniques."

I took off my coat and tie and walked over to them. "Now then, Steve, can you show me how you kiss Traci when you get ready to make love?"

Steve leaned over, gently kissing his beautiful wife, his tongue tracing her lips, then stroking into her mouth like a miniature cock. Traci moaned into his mouth, her nipples beginning to stand out and up. Steve's cock was even harder than it was before. He reached for one of Traci's perfect breasts, tweaking a nipple between his thumb and finger as he made a move to lay her down on the couch and get on top of her.

I put my hand on his shoulder and stopped him. "Is this when you usually begin to fuck Traci?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," he said. "I'm ready and she's ready."

I asked, "Traci, honestly please, are you ready for Steve to fuck you?"

She hesitated, looked at Steve and softly said, "Well, no, not really. I mean, I'm getting a little wet and my nipples are a little tingly, but I'm nowhere near coming yet."

"Have either of you heard of the concept of foreplay?" I asked. "Do you do anything more than just kiss before you fuck?"

They looked at each other and both replied, "No, not really.

"You've never eaten Traci's pussy?" I asked Steve disbelievingly. I turned to Traci. "You've never sucked on Steve's cock?" Steve replied, "That's gross!" as Traci shook her head "No".

"Well, you two, do you think you can get beyond your upbringing and give it a try for the sake of your marriage?" They both looked unsure and I said, "There's a whole range of sexual activities that can help you and please you if you only try. Some, you may like, others not, but how can you eliminate them from your bed if you never try them?"

"OK," they said, still unsure.

"How secure are you in your love for each other? I asked.

Steve answered confidently, "Oh, very! We've loved each other for a long, long time and I know we'll get through this little problem with your help Doctor. Why do you ask?"

"Because, Steve, while I can tell you how to perform a certain technique such as orally pleasuring your wife, it is much easier for you to learn if you see it demonstrated first. After the demonstration, then you practice it. Are you OK with that?"

I held my breath while Steve pondered. "This is where the icing meets the cake," I thought. This was crucial to my therapy plan.

Steve looked at Traci and said, "It's fine with me, I guess, if it's OK with Trace."

Traci asked, "You mean, you want to do sex things with me to show Steve how to do them?" Such a bright child.

"Yes, Traci. That is what I would like to do to help you and Steve," was my confident reply.

"OK, then. As long as it's for the two of us, Steve."

My cock gave a little jump as she said this and I directed Traci to sit on the very edge of the couch and for Steve to sit sideways to Traci so he could see everything I did. I gazed hungrily at Traci's pussy as I noticed the slight bit of moisture on her lips and the light sprinkling of hairs. I gently spread Traci's legs wide, stroking her thighs softly.

"You must start slowly and gently at first," I said to Steve. "As she gets more and more excited, you can increase the pressure of your tongue and mouth. And, " I grinned at Steve, "I REALLY think you'll enjoy the way Traci tastes when she gets excited.


At this I leaned forward, leading with my tongue as I trace a line up the inside of Traci's left thigh. I felt her shiver as I reached the edge of her nether lips. I traced another line up her right thigh and noticed her breathing getting heavier and faster. I took the tip of my tongue and tickled the cleft between her legs, gently spreading her lips with my tongue. Slowly, very slowly, I drew it up to her very large clit, flicking it with just the tip a couple of times before moving down to her opening.

"Oh, god, this feels incredible!" Traci gasped loudly. "I have never felt anything like this before!"

She was definitely getting wetter now and tasted so sweet, I knew that I could stay there forever. I thrust my tongue into her pussy, lapping up the juices as they flowed out. Traci's hips were beginning to move up and down as I began to suck on her inner lips.

Traci shrieked, "Oh my god, Steve! This is so fucking incredible! Please Doc, make me cum! Make me CUM!"

I smiled to myself as I moved to do just that. I ran my tongue up to her clit, circling it a few times before sucking it into my mouth. "Jesus," I thought, "this thing is like a little cock, it's so big!"

I sucked her clit gently at first, slowly increasing the suction of my mouth and the pressure of my lips. It was becoming difficult to keep it in my mouth as her hips were pumping in overdrive, but I managed. I am a professional, after all. The juices were flooding my chin as I took her over the edge. Lightly with the edge of my teeth, I bit into her clit.

"OOOOOooooooohhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!" Tracy screamed. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Receiving an outpouring of her juices, I swallowed as fast as I could, but I could still tell my shirt would need a good washing. It was soaked! I smiled up at Traci, and then over to Steve. "Well, what do you think?"

Traci was completely out of breath and Steve could only shake his head and say, "Wow." I thought that pretty much summed it up, too.

Traci finally found her voice and said, "I've come before from my fingers and Steve's, but never, ever have I come like that!" She took a couple of deep breaths and said, "I think I'm just about ready for Steve to try now!"

I asked, "Steve? You ready? I think you'll enjoy it - almost as much as Traci does."

Steve grinned, now anxious to try out this new skill. He moved between Traci's thighs as I moved up onto the couch beside Traci. "Remember now," I said, "start gently and then more vigorously." But I needn't have said a thing as Steve had obviously paid close attention. In almost no time at all, Tracy was having a second climax that rivaled the first.

Steve raised up from her pussy, chin dripping, eyes wide open in disbelief as he tightly embraced Traci. "How could I have been so stupid for so long!" he murmured. He looked at Traci and then me and exclaimed, "That was awesome! I love it and can't wait to do that some more!"

By now, Steve's cock was jumping with every heartbeat and my own 9 inches were threatening to burst through the seam of my pants. My leaking pre-cum had soaked the front of my pants as well.

Traci looked at me smiling and said, "Doctor, can you show me how to suck Steve's cock now?"

I looked at Steve and said, "Are you ready for the thrill of a lifetime?"

He said, "Yeah, but I got so excited from eating Traci's pussy, I'm afraid I'll cum in no time at all!"

Traci looked at me with those big, beautiful green eyes and said, "Doctor, How about if I practice on you and let Steve have some time to settle down a bit?"

Oh yes, a dream come true! I grinned and said, "That's fine with me if it's OK with you, Steve."

Steve grinned back and said, "It's the least I can do for someone who's opened a whole now door for us. Please, go ahead and teach Traci."

Traci reached over and opened my fly, reaching in and pulling out my hard cock. Her eyes flew open as she saw my size. As I finished pushing my pants off my legs, I reassured her, "Don't worry. You'll do fine - trust me." I gave her a few basic pointers on cock sucking, showed her my sensitive spots, and then said, "Just have fun with it honey. It won't bite."

I leaned back on the couch as she again began examining my cock, stroking the shaft softly, and rubbing my balls. She then leaned into it and began licking around the head getting it real wet. She even tried to put her tongue tip into my slit. She tipped her head to one side running her mouth up and down over the side of the shaft, licking my balls on the downstroke.

"Oh, baby, that is sooooo good! Try sucking on my balls a bit."

She went at it with gusto - in fact, a little too much enthusiasm. I had to remind her to be gentle, as my balls were very tender and swollen. My pre-cum was really starting to flow as she moved up to the tip of my cock and sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh yes, baby. Your mouth is soooo fucking hot!" I groaned. "That feels so good, Traci. Suck my cock!"

This girl was a natural - seemingly knowing what to do and when. I groaned long and loud and she tried feeding more and more into her mouth. I couldn't believe it. She was trying to deep-throat me!

"Tracy, baby, what are you doing to me? I moaned as I felt my cock hit the back of her throat and triggered her gag reflex. She tried again, and again she gagged on my cock.

"If you really want to do this," I gasped at her, "then you need to take a deep breath, relax, and just let it slide down."

She closed her eyes, took a breath, and then inch by incredible inch she took me down her throat. I honestly didn't think she'd be able to do it - this being her first time even sucking on a cock. But like I said earlier, this girl was a natural! I watched her take every last bit of me. I felt the fabulous squeeze of her throat around my cock. As she slid me out of her throat, her eyes were gleaming and she smiled around my cock in victory. I didn't know who felt better - her for accomplishing this feat, or me who had the pleasure of receiving a super blowjob. I DO know who felt better in the next few moments as she again slid me into her throat.

I was already feeling the familiar tingle in my balls as my climax approached, but then she did something absolutely incredible. With my cock all the way down her throat, she looked me in the eye... and then she swallowed. The muscles in her throat gripped my cock like fingers running up and down the sides and squeezing the head. My brain exploded into fireworks as my cock exploded its load into her belly. My cum started pouring down her throat like a firehose. She pulled my cock out of her throat leaving the head in her mouth so she could taste my cum as she sucked it out. Her eyes had closed again and it was obvious she relished the taste of my cum. As she sucked the last drop from my balls, she pulled back - a string of cum uniting cock and mouth. She looked so damned sexy like that.

I collapsed on the floor moaning in pleasure as she attacked Steve, inhaling his thick seven inches in one big gulp. "Oh god!" he cried, "this is so fucking fantastic! Oh Trace, baby, you are so good! Suck me, Traci, suck me!"

I had to hand it to him - even though his eyes crossed and his legs started to twitch, he managed to hold his load for a full 5 minutes. But when he came, he came big. He must have been cumming buckets because Traci couldn't keep up with the amount of cum he was producing. Cum shot back along the length of his cock and pooled around his balls.

Steve was caught in that weird state where you sort of laugh and cry at the same time as Traci licked his balls and belly clean. He was gasping for air like a fish out of water and holding Traci's head in his lap. Finally catching his breath, he propped up on one elbow, looked at Traci and then me.

"Same time next week, Doc?"

gatorman
gatorman
44 Followers