Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife succumbs to the temptation.
5.2k words
4.38
81.8k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

The next Friday night David brought home a video and they had another hot session. Afterwards he began to ask her questions about her clients.

"Do any of them ever come on to you?"

Debra laughed, "Honey most of my patients are old and out of shape. This isn't a massage parlor, I work them hard and they probably would rather shoot me then fuck me."

"I just thought with such a sexy lady someone would get excited. I know I would."

"Well, to be honest, a couple of the boys I see, with sports injuries, well it is kinda cute and flattering. I've noticed a few hardons."

David laughed and said, for the millionth time, if Rocco or someone like him ever walked in she had his permission to go for it. As long as she let him know. Debra picked up the remote and restarted the movie. She looked as Rocco was fucking a girl doggy style and pulling her head back by the hair. They kissed and he then spit into her mouth and let her hair go. He slapped her ass as he fucked into her cunt relentlessly. Debra noticed her husband's hardening cock and pulled herself onto it without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Don't worry, if he walks in I am his slut." With that her body convulsed into a shattering orgasm.

The next week at the gym David told Frank about what she had said. He told him the best time to drop by the office on Thursday was around eleven in the morning. Their workouts were extra heavy and David noticed a definite bulge in Franks crotch.

On Thursday Frank walked into the office and asked the receptionist if he could make an appointment with Debra. He said he got her name from a friend and had recently re-injured his groin playing basketball. He didn't have insurance and didn't want to pay a Doctor a few hundred bucks to refer him to a physical therapist. He knew he needed a deep muscle therapy in his upper thigh. The girl excused herself and a few minutes later Debra came out and shook his hand and introduced herself. Frank was taken back by her beauty up close.

Debra spoke, "I have an opening through lunch, Mr. Pearson. So if you'd like we can start with a session after you fill out your history. My fee is eighty five dollars for a forty-five minute therapy."

He smiled and leaned forward whispering so only she could hear, "I would love to but I need to tell you something first. I didn't plan on a session today and I am not wearing underwear."

He spoke without embarrassment and Debra felt he was certainly a confident man. She quickly glanced at his Levi's and found it sexy to think some men go without underwear. Keeping her voice down she smiled and whispered, "It's okay Mr. Pearson. You can wrap a towel around you waist," Debra laughed and added, "just don't try any funny business."

"Call me Frank. I'll be good, but someone as pretty as you, certainly will test my manners."

He could swear he saw a pink flush to her face. He sat down and quickly filled out the history and personal information. The receptionist brought him to a room in the back with a massage table in the center and a hook on the wall to hang clothes.

He figured Debra would want to go over the history first, then leave and let him change. He figured it would put her on edge a bit if he was already stripped down. He quickly removed all his clothes and willed himself from getting hard. He wrapped the towel around his waist and sat on the table with his feet slightly apart.

Debra walked in, and like he suspected, she took a quick double take when she noticed he had removed his clothes.

"I see from the chart you have re-injured your upper thigh. There was no reason to remove your shirt, Mr. Pearson." She could see he was in excellent shape and his medical history was non-remarkable except for this recurrent groin injury.

"Well, if you are anything like my other therapists these treatments get pretty intense and I didn't want to perspire into my shirt. I have a meeting after lunch. If you are uncomfortable I can come back."

The tone of his voice wasn't apologetic, nor was it angry. Again she thought this man was definitely an Alpha type personality. Rocco's face flashed in front of her eyes and she told herself to settle down. She asked about his injury and how it had been treated before. His answers all made sense to her and the treatment he outlined was what she, or any Doctor she knew would recommend for him. A deep muscle therapy followed by ice for fifteen minutes.

She told him to lie on his stomach and she began the therapy. Frank let his legs spread apart as her hands began to knead his thigh. He heard a slight gasp and her fingers stopped for but a second. Frank knew she must have caught a glimpse of his balls.

Debra continued her work but she could not stop looking at his balls. She could see them slightly exposed under the towel and could not believe their size. She wondered if the rest of the package was proportional. With a groin treatment it is necessary to massage deep and hard along the upper inside thigh. As she worked she knew her hands were getting close to his balls and at one point she was sure her knuckles brushed against them. Mr. Pearon made no movement or acknowledgment of it.

"Are we doing all right Mr. Pearson," she asked, wondering if he noticed the crack in her voice.

"I am fine, please call me Frank. It hurts but it is the good type of pain. It might sound weird but like I said it is fine."

"I understand what you mean, uh, Frank." Debra thought of a slap on the ass or when she pinched her nipples. Yes she understood what a 'good type of pain' was. "Could you turn over so I can get better access."

Frank rolled over and Debra stood frozen. Under the towel was the outline of the biggest cock she had ever seen. It nearly reached his belly button and looked like he had a salami taped to his stomach. Frank opened his eyes and smiled as he saw her looking at his cock.

"I am sorry, he has a mind of his own, Debbie. Whenever he gets around a beautiful woman this happens."

No one ever calls her Debbie she thought. But she didn't correct him, as if she liked him using the name she hated. It was as though he knew and did it to show her who was boss.

"I understand, usually I see this with teenage boys, well not that size but, never mind. Just please understand I am a professional and I expect to be treated like one. Please control yourself."

"You are right, Debbie. I again apologize. Next time I will wear my jock strap which will keep him under control. Maybe we should call it a day. If you would get me the ice I will put it on for a few minutes."

She nodded her head and went to get a pack. When she returned he had put his shirt on and took the ice pack.

"I hope you will not hold this against me. I would like to come back for treatment. It usually takes five to six sessions to take care of this." He smiled and stared right into her eyes, "If my, how do you say it, my endowment causes you embarrassment, perhaps you could refer me to a male therapist. I certainly don't have this problem around men."

Debra smiled and said she was fine. She said usually five appointments a week apart were adequate. She suggested he schedule them all with her receptionist. She left the room and went to her office where she sat down. She could feel her heart racing and knew her cunt was soaking wet. Luckily Mr. Pearson had no bad intentions because she may have fallen under his spell if he had tried anything. She smiled and thought to herself; David and her had let these fantasies get too far out of hand. There was no way that man had anything more than a healthy human response.

That night David didn't try to coax any information out of Debra. She seemed her normal self and David figured he would wait and talk to Frank at the gym. The next morning he anxiously waited for the arrival of his cohort. As soon as he walked into the stretching area David asked.

"Well, Frank. Tell me what happened. She didn't say anything to me and seemed herself."

Frank explained what happened and said he thought she was receptive but he didn't want to rush things. He told David his wife's eyes certainly got big when she saw the outline of his prick. They decided to have David try and bring up his fantasy this weekend and see how she responds.

On Saturday morning David walked into the bedroom while his wife was finishing dressing.

"Debra, would you mind giving me a back rub. I think I tweaked it at work yesterday." He laid on the bed.

"Get up and take off your shirt and pants. I can do a better job and besides it is sexier," she smiled and watched as her husband undressed. He was in good shape but she felt guilty she was thinking of Frank.

As she began her massage David told her how good it felt. He said he couldn't understand how men didn't get turned on by her. She told him he was her husband and of course he would get turned on. She also said the therapeutic massages were much more intense and painful. She then said it does occasionally happen. David pushed up with his arms and turned to look at his wife.

"Tell me, did you give another teenager a hard on?"

"No. It wasn't a teenager," she paused and in a quiet voice continued, "it was a new client. He's about our age, maybe a little older. Any ways it was nothing."

"What do you mean nothing. Did he try anything?"

"No, he was a perfect gentleman. Just a natural response to the treatment. I was massaging his thigh and well he got a little hard under the towel."

"You could see his cock under his underwear and a towel? Was he big, tell me."

"Yes, biggest I have ever seen. Bigger than Rocco." She smiled when she saw her husbands tent under his boxers. "He was as embarrassed as I was that I saw it. Usually with underwear and a towel things don't show, it was just he seemed so big."

David knew she was keeping the fact Frank had no underwear from him. He could see her pencil sized nipples harden under her T-shirt and actually could smell her.

"Tell me what happened."

Debra walked over to the bed and stood next to it. "I did tell you, everything. But I will tell you what I thought about after he left."

"Okay."

"When he rolled over and I saw his cock he pulled the towel away. This way I could see it better under his shorts. He told me to reach in and pull it out. He said he knew that was what I wanted." Debbie reached over to her husbands boxers and placed her hand inside and freed his cock. She let go and stepped back.

"He then said he liked his sluts naked when they sucked his cock." Debbie pulled her shirt off and continued to talk as she undressed. "I thought of you and the receptionist at the desk, but I could not stop myself. He looked up at me with a smug expression and stroked his cock as I stripped. I only could think of one thing and that was obeying this man."

David couldn't believe how hard he was or that he could see wetness on her thighs as she rolled her panties down.

"I went to grab his cock and he told me to stop. He told me to turn around so he could see me," Debra turned slowly and with her back to her husband she bent at the waist and turned to look at him. "He then said for me to show him my asshole, and I did." Debra then reached around and spread open herself, pulling both cheeks apart. She held the pose and finally spoke.

"My legs were aching, he made me stay like this for minutes. Then he told me to stand and pinch my nipples," Debra stood and grabbed each nipple with her thumb and forefinger. "Harder he said, I want you to hurt them for me. And I did. It was a good type of pain that went right to my cunt."

David was surprised she used that word, she had always felt it a vulgar and demeaning word.

"He then said he had a meeting after lunch so he only had time for a blowjob. He told me to suck his huge cock and stroke it with both my hands. I put my mouth over his head, David I had to stretch my lips to get it over and I sucked on the head as I used both hands to jerk up and down on his shaft. He pushed my head down and said in time I will learn to deep throat him. All his sluts learned that."

Debra reached down and put the head of her husbands cock in her mouth and started to jerk him with one hand. Soon David could feel his cum begin to rush from his balls. He usually warned Debra when he was going to cum but somehow he knew she wanted to swallow this load. He arched his back and thrust his cock forward and began to ejaculate into her mouth. Nothing had ever felt as good as this.

Debra held tight onto his cock, feeling the pulsation travel up his shaft and into her mouth. She thought of Frank and didn't feel guilty. She swallowed twice, never remembering a load this big before. She stood and smiled as she licked her lips.

"That is what happened at work on Friday," she giggled.

"Did he fuck you and let you cum?"

"No, he said he was too busy, he told me to go home and have my husband eat me."

Debra climbed up on the bed and straddled David's face. As she sat her pussy onto his lips she had an orgasm that rivaled the intensity of her husbands.

She seemed embarrassed afterwards so David didn't mention it again. That Monday morning he told Frank about what had happened.

Frank smiled and high fived David, who felt a little funny about how Frank was treating this like a basketball game.

"It sounds like I will have her doing what I want in the next few weeks. You need to keep things up on your end. Try and get her going the night before my appointment, or maybe that morning. The more on edge she is the easier it will be to score."

Frank looked at David and asked, "This is what you want isn't it. If it isn't let me know now and I will cancel all my appointments. I am sure it will happen, sooner or later."

"No, believe me Saturday was the best sex I have ever had. I want it to happen."

On Wednesday night David rubbed Debra's back when she came to bed. This was his subtle way of letting her know he was horny. She turned around in bed and they began to kiss passionately. He reached down and slid his hand into her panties. His fingers easily slipped into her sex, she was much wetter than usual.

She rubbed his cock and didn't even wait for him to start things. She pulled him on top and pushed her panties to the side and guided his cock into her moistness. David kept thinking about what would happen Thursday and pumped quickly and hard. He usually waited until she came but he pounded away and came very quickly. He knew she hadn't reached her orgasm and usually he would continue to pump until she did. Instead he rolled off and muttered he was sorry and very tired. He turned his back to her and feigned sleep.

He listened and could tell by her movements she was mad and frustrated. He half expected her to bring herself off but she finally settled down and fell asleep. In the morning she was distant and he knew she was mad about his selfish treatment of her.

As he headed out the door he stopped and said he was sorry and would make it up to her tonight. She smiled and he leaned in and gave her a very passionate kiss. Not a goodbye peck but a deep french kiss intended to get her going again.

He reached up and cupped her breast and pinched her nipple through the bra. He stepped back and saw the frustrated look on her face. He told her he had to run and he might be a little late tonight.

Debra slammed the door after he left and thought about her vibrator upstairs. She glanced at her watch and knew she had to get going. She thought of Frank's appointment and told herself she was crazy to think he wanted anything to do with her.

Her morning appointments went by slowly and by 11:00 she was anxious to see Frank. The receptionist buzzed her and said she had seated him in treatment room six. Debra walked down the hall, like a school girl heading for the prom. She had wore her usual khaki pants and blouse with her lab coat over. She wished she had worn flats or heels rather than her vans but admonished herself for thinking of acting unprofessionally. This was her office and she had to forget her fantasies and do her job!

When she opened the door she was at first disappointed. Instead of being bare chested Frank had on a tight black T-shirt and a pair of nylon running shorts. He also had a towel which he was draping over his lap when she came in.

"Morning Debbie. Good to see you. Again I want to apologize for last time."

She again felt funny allowing him to call her that. She now understood this was a man looking to treat an injury and not some fantasy lover. She replied.

"Please Frank, there is no need to keep apologizing. I am sure you are better dressed today and we won't have to worry about it again."

"Well, I made sure it wouldn't. I am wearing my tightest jock strap and I took care of things earlier this morning."

Debra was unsure what he meant and when she shrugged her shoulders Frank continued.

"I had my girlfriend take care of me. I figured after cumming twice this morning I'd be less likely to embarrass you." He smiled at her and stared into her eyes.

Debra was flustered and quickly composed herself, "What do you mean had her take care of you. She didn't have any say in it this morning. You forced yourself on her?"

"Don't get me wrong, she enjoyed herself. We just happen to have a relationship where she pretty much does what I say when I want."

Debra stuttered out a meaningless few words and asked him to lay down on his stomach. She began her therapy and was fighting the urge to work her hand further up his leg. Frank turned his head and spoke.

"Debbie, the pain move into my right glut. It has done that before. Rub it for me."

Before she could answer Frank lifted up his body and pulled his nylon shorts down to his knees. He settled back down and Debra was no staring at his ass with the wide strap crisscrossing his buttock. She thought this was strange but she felt herself get weak in the knees. He reached around and pushed on his ass cheek pointing at the area he wanted rubbed.

Debbie began a deep massage of the area and after a few minutes she went back to the upper thigh. She randomly switched from area to area and after about ten minutes he spoke again.

"Okay, now you need to do the thigh from the front."

With that Frank got up and quickly rolled onto his back. His T-shirt had rode up and his lower stomach was exposed. Debra really didn't notice that, because encased in the jock strap was his cock, as big as she remembered it. It shot straight up and she could swear she saw the head poking out of the top of the strap.

He looked at her and spoke with authority, "I guess no matter what I do you are going to keep giving me hard ons."

Debra just stared for a few more seconds, then after clearing her throat she spoke, "Frank, Mr. Pearson. I think it would be better if I referred you to a colleague. I am sorry I have this affect on you."

"What I would think would be better, is if you would come over here and take my cock out. This strap is way too tight."

Her body began to move slightly forward when she suddenly realized it. "Mr. Pearson, please don't make me call out to the receptionist."

"Listen, cunt, if you wanted to you could walk out of here anytime. Why would you need to call out. You know it as well as I do you want to see my cock. Now answer me, do you?"

She fought for a few seconds, she thought of David. He wanted this to happen. She thought of her reputation and her career she worked so hard for. No one would know; why would Frank say anything? She finally thought of his cock, so close to her and she knew she wanted it, she wanted to be made to touch it, to suck it, to fuck it.

"Well, answer me!" his voice wasn't any louder but she could detect his impatience.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes what? Say it out loud. Tell me what you want."

Her mouth felt like it was full of cotton, the complete opposite of how her pussy felt. She spoke, "I want to see it."

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12