Therapy Ch. 06

Story Info
Frank is back in town.
3.6k words
4.24
35.9k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Debra returned to her car the next afternoon, trying hard to keep her jacket closed. The women had decided to send her home sans panties and bra. She was tired and sore. Each woman, especially Julie, was a demanding lustful person. They had pushed and prodded every orifice of her body and worked her tongue so well that it hurt to move it.

Debra flashed back, again to the phrase Frank had used; a good type of pain. When she arrived home she took a long, warm bath and went to bed and slept until the next morning.

She did little on Sunday and went to bed before David arrived late that evening. If he wanted to talk, he would awaken her. When he saw her sleeping he decided to wait until they went out the next night. He was beat from the busy weekend and wanted to be fresh for what he hoped to hear.

David woke early on Monday and headed to the gym as was his routine. When he arrived he was surprised to see Frank.

"I thought you were in Vegas."

"I was, but we figured out the glitch in the first ten minutes. I got home last night. How is my slut?" David was irritated by his brashness and answered. "I think she had a quiet weekend. I was in L.A. and you were gone."

Frank was a bit relieved; at least they hadn't spoken yet, or at least not about Julie. "Did she say anything?"

"She wants to talk. We are going to dinner at Straits Cafe, tonight. I think she is going to tell me about you tonight." David smiled, knowing he was getting close to his wish to see her with another man.

"I don't think it is a good idea, David. At least not yet." He paused and looked at the perplexed look on David's face. "Guilt has set in. She may tell you but my guess is she will tell you it isn't going to happen again."

"But, but why? She knows I want it. Why would she stop now?"

"Because my friend, she liked it too much. She is afraid of acting like a complete slut again."

"I don't know. I think I will see what she has to say. Listen, Frank. if she wants it to end, I will have to let her. I, well you know, I don't want that. Not yet any ways. It is up to her. She is my wife for Christ's sake."

"Fair enough. Let me explain a little idea I have. If you don't want to try it, fine."

David felt himself harden as Frank started in on his idea.

----------------------------------------------

David called Debra at work later in the morning. He told her he was running late so she should meet him at the restaurant. He would have someone from work drop him off so they didn't have two cars. She could drop him off at his job on her way to work on Tuesday.

Julie had spoken to Frank and knew his plan. Three times during the day she made sure the two of them were alone. Julie would talk about the weekend and kiss and touch Debra. She kept putting her on the edge and then would back off.

When Debra arrived at the cafe she found her husband sitting at the bar. She smiled as she remembered how much she loved him. She had wore one of his favorite dresses. A shortish blue shift with a high neck line but a back that dropped down exposing her shoulder blades. David liked it because it advertised she was braless. She had wore some sexy sandals and one of his favorite lace panties.

They kissed and chatted for some time mainly about his trip to Los Angeles and her weekend. This was not the conversation she had talked about. That would come later. Debra felt relaxed just spending time with the man she loved and trusted. The waitress brought another round of drinks and when David said he hadn't ordered them the waitress said they were compliments of the man at the bar.

Debra turned and froze as she saw Frank raise his drink in a silent salute.

"Do you know him?" David asked as he saw the surprised look on her face. For a moment he felt badly about his deceit.

"Yes, yes. He is a patient of mine. Mr. Pearson, I think," she stuttered.

David, to Debra's horror waved for Frank to come over. When he reached the table David introduced himself and thanked him for the drink.

"Please, Mr. Pearson. Sit down with us. It is very nice of you to be so generous."

"Well, only for a minute, but only if you promise to call me Frank. I am to meet my girlfriend in a few minutes. I must say your wife has helped me with an old injury, the least I can do is buy you a drink." He sat next to Debra and made sure his leg nudged hers under the table.

"I so look forward to my sessions and I feel bad I had to cancel last Thursday at the last minute. I am sorry David, you look so familiar. Do we know each other?"

Debra remembered her phone call to David while Frank fingered her. He had asked her if the cancellation was her well endowed client. She hoped he didn't remember. As soon as they made eye contact she knew he did. Somehow Debra was more upset with Frank's mention of his girlfriend.

They spoke for awhile, exchanging what each man did for a living and both praising Debra's therapeutic abilities. David questioned Frank about where they may have met but nothing came of it. Frank's cell rang and he left the table for a more private conversation.

David took the chance to speak, "That is Mr. big cock, isn't it Debra?" He smiled like a kid in a candy store.

"Yes, David it is. Don't get any ideas. He is just a client and I have something important to discuss with you."

Frank returned to say his girlfriend had to cancel. He excused himself and said he needed to call a taxi since he had been dropped off earlier.

"Wait," David's voice interrupted, "Why don't you join us. No reason for you to go hungry and you can get a cab after dinner or we can drop you off. You live in Los Gatos, isn't that what you said. We live in the Santa Cruz mountains. Its on our way."

"If you don't mind. I hate to eat alone," then as if a revelation came to him, "I got it. You work out at the gym in Los Gatos. Early mornings?"

"Yes, do you?" he lied.

"That is it. I've been going for just a few months, but that must be where I have seen you. Maybe we can spot each other sometime."

"Sure. Small world isn't it Debra?" David paused to watch her shake her head in agreement. "I'll go check with the hostess and tell them we need to add Frank to our reservation." He left the two alone.

"Well, slut. It certainly is a small world. Nice husband. Too bad his cock isn't enough for you." He smiled as he saw the guilt show in her face. He knew now was the time to push it. She would show her true colors tonight. He reached across the table and grabbed her wrist. She gave a frightened look but put up no resistance as he placed her hand on his turgid cock.

"Did you miss him, slut?"

"Please, Frank. Don't do this. Not here, not now." She made no effort to move her hand, nor did she caress him.

"Answer the question, Debbie. Did you miss my cock?" With that he clenched his asshole causing his member to move against her hand. "Did you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

What is wrong with me she wondered? "Yes, I missed your cock Frank."

"And what do you think about when you look at Davey's cock?"

She shuddered at him calling her husband that name, "You cock Frank. Please don't do this."

"When we head for the table, excuse yourself to go to the ladies room. Take off your panties and hand them to me during dinner. I can see you are not wearing a bra."

"Please, Frank. I will do what you want. But not now, not with David..."

He cut her short, "You will do what I want when I want. Now shut up, cunt. Here he comes!"

David thought he saw Debra's hand dart away from Frank's lap but wasn't sure. He told them their table was ready and they went to be seated. At the table Debra excused herself to go to the restroom.

"Well, " David asked. "What do you think?"

"She is primed and ready. She was rubbing my cock like a street hooker," he exaggerated. "Keep to the plan and I think we will be okay."

David was right, he did see her hand in Frank's lap. He felt his cock surge as he thought of her wanton behavior. Debra came to the table and sat across from David and next to Frank. She took her clenched fist and put it in her lap. With the other hand she put her napkin in her lap. As she pretended to straighten the linen she quickly dropped her panties on Frank's lap.

Frank smiled and took his prize, fighting the urge to put them to his nose and slipped them in his front pocket. They were wet.

They ordered dinner and the drinks kept coming. Debra didn't understand why her husband was drinking so much, but put it off as excitement knowing this was the man they had talked about. Debra slowed up when the wine arrived as did Frank. David ignored her looks of concern.

By the time they finished David had a good buzz going. He could handle alcohol well but he overdid his slurring of speech and began to pretend to nod off at the table.

Frank looked at David and spoke, "Listen David. You've had a bit too much to drink and so has your wife. Why don't you let me drive you two home and I will catch a taxi from there to my house."

David, slurring like a sitcom drunk said, "Thank you. You are right, I seemed to have over done it. If you don't mind...." he was over emoting as he began to pretend to fall asleep in mid sentence. Frank cursed to himself that this idiot was going to screw up his plan.

"Come on Debbie, let's get this drunk to the car."

The other patrons shook their heads as Frank had to hold David up as they walked like kids in a three legged picnic race towards the door. When they got to the car, Frank told Debra to open the back door. He gently laid David in the back and by the time they sat in the front his feigned snoring could be heard.

"I guess he handles his booze abut the same way he does his women."

"Please, Frank. Be quiet. He may hear you!"

"Don't worry slut, I've put enough drunks to bed to know he is out." Looking over his shoulder at the prone body he renewed his talking in a loud voice. "Hey buddy, know what, I've been using your wife as my personal slut!"

The car went silent except for the deep sound of David's sleep. "See, what did I say he is out of it." Frank started the car and followed Debra's direction to their home. They lived in a relatively sparsely populated area and their neighbor's were within eyeshot, but not exactly next door to them.

Frank pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. Debra went to open her door and as the dome light came on Frank spoke.

"Close the door, slut!" He smiled as the car went dark. He could make out Debra's expression in the moonlight and light thrown off from their garage fixture. "Take it out Debbie. You have wanted to all night."

"No, Frank. Please. Not here."

Angered by her disobedience Frank decided he would make it harder on her. "Okay. Here are the rules. You say no to me and it gets harder. We both know in the end you will do what I want. It is up to you Debbie, whether you want it easy or not."

She moved in the darkness of the car, knowing he and Julie were right. She ultimately ended up doing as she was told. She reached for his zipper when he pushed her hand away.

"I, thought you wanted me to take it out. Isn't that what you said?"

"That was before you said no to me." He rolled down the window on he side of the car. The cool air brought goose bumps to her backless dress. "Take off your dress and toss it out of the car."

He can't be serious! She was in front of her home with her husband asleep in the back of the car. She knew what she needed to say. Why did they have to run into him tonight of all nights. She thought of how her plans of telling the truth were being changed. She scooted forward in the seat and pulled one arm out of the dress. Then the other; she could feel Frank's eyes on her breasts. She lifted her ass off the upholstery and slide the dress to the floor of the car. She made no move to pick it up, hoping Frank wouldn't press his demand now that she was nude.

"Well, " his voice filled her with a fear that seemed connected to her clitoris. She reached down and picked up the dress but before she could drop it out the window he spoke, "For not following my directions without hesitation I want you to walk to your mailbox and put the dress inside."

The mail box was at the curb about fifteen feet from the end car. Because of a rash of robberies and fears of identity theft they had placed a box that needed a key to open. She told Frank, hoping he would reconsider.

"You should have thought about that earlier, slut. Now if you don't want me to have you place it in your neighbor's box you better get moving. And leave the door open."

When she opened the door the interior light bathed the area. If, by chance a neighbor was watching the light would afford them a clear view. She stepped out into the night and quickly moved to the mailbox. It took her what seemed like minutes to slowly stuff the material through the slot. When she came back into the car she was happy to settle back into the darkness.

"Now, you may take it out."

She reached over and loosened his belt and pulled down his zipper. The metal noise echoed in the car and she stopped for a second to be sure David was still out. Once her hand wrapped around the growing member Debra knew she would do whatever Frank asked.

"Stroke it. Feel it growing in your hands. Do you want to suck it for me?"

"Yes, anything you want Frank."

"Well, I will give you a choice. You will suck me off in the car and swallow my load. Then we will take that, "and he shrugged his shoulder in David's direction. "up to bed. I will be ready to fuck you after that. Or, we call it quits now and you run inside and put some clothes on. Call a Taxi and I will leave after helping you with Davey." He smiled, smugly knowing her answer beforehand, "You will never see me again, or my cock. Well, tell me what you want Debbie."

She thought to herself; why did Frank and Julie add to her debasement and make her choose her own debauchery? How could those two come into her life at the same time, she wondered.

She felt his cock throb in her hand as she stroked it. She bent down and licked the precum from the head and spoke, "You know my answer Frank. I want your cock. Please."

"You are my little slut, aren't you Debbie?" He gazed at her in the moonlight. "My little fuck slut. Go ahead and suck my cock, whore. Suck me while your husband dreams of his pretty faithful wife."

She hesitated when she heard the word 'faithful', then dropped her head into his lap and stretched her lips around his massive organ. He pushed her head down making her gag on his cock. She couldn't get her breath and thought she would vomit. She concentrated on relaxing her throat and finally was able to breath as he fucked her mouth. He would hold her head until he felt her throat constrict on the head of his cock. He would then let up and give her a chance to breath. Frank hoped David was enjoying his fantasy.

It didn't take long for her ministrations to provide the result they both wanted. Frank grabbed her head and began to empty his balls into her mouth. After the first pulses hit her in the mouth, this evil man pulled his cock from her lips and finished on her face and hair.

When he finally released her from his grip he spoke, "Do not wipe your face. I want you to bask in my cum as we carry David in the house. Go unlock the front door, then come back here and give me a hand."

As soon as Debra closed the car door Frank turned and spoke to the still silent David. "Boy can your wife suck cock. Did you hear her gagging on it. Shit, she nearly got it all in her mouth."

"I could hear, I don't believe you made her strip in front of our own house, you bastard!"

"Don't be calling me names. You're the one who set her up. The one who got excited over my cock. The one who pretended to be drunk so he could hear his wife be treated like a slut." Frank's voice once again intimidated David. "Don't fuck with me. Now here she comes."

Debra came to the car, wearing her silken robe which she had grabbed from her bedroom. She saw Frank pulling the still unconscious body of her husband out of the back seat. When she came to help she sensed she had upset him again.

"Did I tell you to put clothes on, cunt?'

"No, I just thought...."

"Won't you ever learn, not to think? Come on give me a hand, I'll deal with you later!"

They finally got David onto his feet during which he made a few moans as though he was awakening. They carried him to their bedroom and laid him on the bed, where Debra pulled off his shoes and covered him with the comforter. He quickly rolled onto his side and settled into a regular breathing pattern.

"Just like physics, for every action there is a reaction. I warned you not to disobey me."

"Frank, I was afraid he might wake up. How could I explain being buck naked in front of my house with a patient of mine?"

This one time Frank realized she was right. She didn't have the advantage of knowing David wasn't going to 'wake' up. He shook his head and told her she was right. Next time, though she should ask him before she made a decision. Debra felt as though she had won a small victory and made no effort to stop Frank from pulling the robe off her shoulders and dropping it to the floor. She hadn't cum all night and was ready to fuck him. They walked down the hall to the guest bedroom where they closed the door. David snuck to the door and listened for the entire time as his wife begged for cock and groaned in ecstasy as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. David came in his pants without even touching himself.

When they finished Frank decided it would take forever for a taxi to get to their house at that hour. He had Debra put on her robe only and drive him home. Not being allowed to clean up he took pleasure in seeing the street lights shine through the windshield showing the dried cum on her cheek and hair. When she arrived at his condo in Los Gatos he spoke.

"I enjoyed tonight, slut. It isn't every day you find a woman who will not only cheat on her husband but do it right in front of him."

"Please Frank, I am feeling bad enough about this. I had every intention of telling him about us tonight. If we hadn't run into you I think I would have told him. I love him and I originally started this because he has always wanted me to. But, but now I, I think...I don't know what I think. I don't want to share this with him. I want it for myself, but I don't want to lose him."

"I am not sure telling him now would be such a good idea, Debbie. If you did, I think he maybe would understand a fling at the office, but not what happened tonight."

"I know. What should I do?"

"I will start getting friendlier with him at the gym. Once I have his confidence I will see try and see where he is coming from." He looked at her and reached into her robe pulling out her tits. "Until then you will be my slut, at my beck and call. No more of this just at the office shit. Do you understand? I own these!" With that he squeezed her nipple, twisting it roughly."

Why did she let this man do these things to her, or rather why did she crave this kind of treatment?

To be continued. Thank You.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers