Therapy Week 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardoc93
Bardoc93
31 Followers

She sat in the middle of the aisle, legs spread, skirt around her waist, rubbing her hot box with the hard cucumber. Where she had been kneeling she could see a puddle on the floor. Again all she could do was plead "Please!"

Slowly fisting his cock, he stood over her and said. "That was a good blowjob, slut, I almost filled your mouth, but I think I want to blow my load in that sopping cunt of yours. On your feet, bitch, lean over the counter." She rose unsteadily to her feet and leaned over the counter, a hand on her back pushed her face down in the green beans. Without thought she brought the cucumber to her lips and began licking her juices from it, as she felt him raise her skirt over her ass onto her back and roughly jerk her thong to the side. "Remember slut, this is for my pleasure, if it's good, I'll let you cum." With no preliminaries, not that she needed them, he rammed all the way into her and she felt his sac bouncing on her clit.

Her mind melted. She had to cum, but she couldn't till he said. She had to cum! All she could do was say "Please, Please, Please!" over and over as he rammed her again and again. The pressure built over an indeterminable amount of time till all she could do was softly whimper and pray for release.

She felt him swell inside of her and she held her breath in anticipation and as she felt the first spurt of his climax, she clearly heard Sean's voice say "Cum for me Roni" That's when she awoke.

Laying in bed slowly relaxing after the dream and the orgasm, Roni had to smile as she drifted back to sleep. At least he hadn't been covered in glitter.

Bardoc93
Bardoc93
31 Followers
12