There Goes the Neighnorhood

Story Info
What I did was awful...Or was it?
28.2k words
4.56
203.2k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,839 Followers

Author's note:As usual I'd like to thank mikothebaby for her brilliant work making this story readable.

* * * * * *

The sun had barely risen as my eyes opened on a day that filled me with dread. There was nothing that could happen today that could hurt me very much, but if things didn't go as I wanted, they might still steal a bit of the icing from my cake.

As I stirred preparing to rise, she too awoke and reached for my arm. She pulled it back onto her breasts and very pregnant tummy.

"Let those bastards wait," she said, snuggling in closer to me. "It really doesn't matter to me one way or another. They don't matter, the law doesn't matter, and society doesn't matter. Only the three of us matter. Only you, me and our baby matter. So hold me for a little while longer. Then we'll go and cast our pearls before the swine." I shrugged my shoulders, a gesture that was lost to the darkness and pulled her closer.

Her reaction was to push her ass even further into my crotch. I licked the top of her left ear as I squeezed her milk filled breasts. She lifted her top leg and pulled my perpetually erect penis into her fiery depths.

I pulled her into me slowly and unhurriedly savoring the sensation of sliding in and out of her warm wet tunnel. Then I tensed and she turned to look at me.

"I'm gonna cum," I said. "I'd better pull out." Again she looked at me but this time with the hint of a smile on her lips.

"If you're worried that I might get pregnant, it's too late for that now. So you may as well give your baby its first shower," she smirked.

Later on, after a shower together, as we sat down to eat breakfast, she grabbed my hand. "Barry, we really don't have to go," she said thoughtfully. "What we have is enough. It's far more than I ever hoped for and a thousand times better than what I had." I just nodded.

"We may as well try, though," I said. "I'll get the car."

I must be the biggest bastard on the planet, I thought. I was actually happy. I wouldn't trade my life for anything, despite the facts of its parameters.

Let me explain to you what just happened and you'll see what I mean. I'm single, as in divorced. I've just awakened and had breakfast with the pregnant wife of a man who was once my very best friend. He thought of himself that way all the way until I drove off with her about 18 months ago. The baby growing in her belly is, of course, mine. She wasn't pregnant when we left. I also wasn't fully divorced yet then either.

Her husband, Jay, would probably take her back in a heartbeat, even now. I guess having her around, even after us running off together, would be good for Jay since he's a paraplegic and confined to a wheelchair. I guess he kind of loved her and all. He was always telling everyone how beautiful she is. I guess the fool thought that they'd grow old together and all of that shit. It's kind of funny in a way.

That's the thing Aubrey and I are so nervous about. We're going back to visit Jay today to take our medicine and get everything out in the open. I guess it's kind of a closure thing. Jay is the last person we have to face. The families, both hers and mine, have had the past year and a half to come to terms with our relationship. Her parents have come to respect and even love me, though they'd prefer it if we were married. And my parents loved her on sight despite the fact that I'd literally run off with and impregnated a married woman.

I'm sure right now if you're reading my life story or at least this story about this chunk of my life, you already hate me. You're imagining me as some bastard who wants to run off with your wife or if you're already divorced, as the guy who did. In the back of your mind you're imagining unloading your Glock's entire clip into me after catching me having sex with her in your bed.

In your righteous wrath you're calling me all kinds of motherfuckers aren't you? And if that had been the way that my story played out I'd be right there with you. But before you relegate me to the last circle of hell, why not listen to my story? Why not walk a mile in my shoes before you cast judgment? It can't hurt you and it may actually open your eyes.

'I guess I should probably start in the middle. My name is Barry Allen. A few years after we got married, my wife Iris and I moved into a nice cul-de-sac neighborhood. You've seen them before, a road leads to a dead end and there are a bunch of houses arranged in kind of a circular court. Ours was very nice. It was a mid-scale neighborhood, but very well maintained by people who obviously cared about their property. And since there were only four houses in the cul-de-sac, everyone knew everyone else.

As a matter of fact, they all came over to meet us the day that we moved in. I guess they wanted to make sure that we fit in. And from the beginning, we did. The four couples involved, became over a couple of years, more like an extended family than just neighbors. There was of course Jay Garrick and his wife Aubrey. Jay was the oldest of the guys. He was the only one of us who was forty or over. He was tall and kind of flabby with a receding hairline, but he was all guy. The gossip in the neighborhood was that Jay was a reformed horn dog who'd met his dream woman and married her after only knowing her for a few days. Jay always told me that no matter how much pussy you'd had, when you met the right one it was always special.

There was Wallace West, who we all called Wally, of course. Wally was short and kind of chunky. He also wore big thick glasses and looked every bit like the accountant that he was. Wally's wife, Deborah, was and I assume still is, a school teacher and a very good one.

The last couple was Bart Allen, no relation, and his wife Kristy. Bart and Kristy were both in sales. They apparently met at a convention. They're also the only ones in the neighborhood with kids so far. They have two kids, a boy and a girl, but the whole neighborhood pretty much adopted those kids and used them for practice in our parenting skills.

We all got along great and were always having get-togethers or parties at one house or another. Everything was perfect until after we'd been there for about a year, I noticed that though Jay was still great, in fact he'd pretty much become my best friend, but his wife Aubrey had become a stone cold bitch.

To Wally and to Bart also, it was an interesting thing to talk about. To Jay it was painful, since it seemed that she was also treating her own husband as badly as she treated the rest of us. As the best friend, I had to listen to him whining and moaning about how their sex life had decayed and how she barely even wanted to speak to him, let alone fuck him.

For a horn dog like Jay, I think he could've suffered through her not speaking to him, but not getting any pussy was killing him. The four of us guys got together to support Jay over pizza and beer one Sunday as we watched the football game. Football games were always watched at my house because I had a 60 inch 1080p plasma screen TV.

The worst thing about Aubrey going nuts, as we were calling it, was the fact that Aubrey was without a doubt the hottest wife in the neighborhood. She looked exactly like that Southern Charms girl, Shanna Noelle. She had the same tawny hair falling onto her shoulders. Generous, but not ridiculous breasts that called out for attention on top of a slim waist and legs that were so beautiful that seeing her in shorts or a skirt should be declared a national holiday. Her ass would have to be included on any list of California's greatest natural treasures and if you asked me it would be pretty high up on the list too. Aubrey pretty much made the rest of our wives look bad.

Because of her looks, of course, the rest of the wives were almost happy when she took the train straight into Bitchville. The men on the other hand, as I mentioned had gathered to comfort Jay.

I had proposed that maybe we'd done something at one of the parties to insult her or hurt her feelings. Maybe we'd all laughed too hard at a joke about her. Jay had nixed that idea.

Wally thought that maybe she was going through menopause early or her hormones were out of whack. We all looked at each other, because none of us had any experience in that area, but shit, women were crazy and mysterious even to the men who married them. So it was possible.

Finally it was Bart who said what we'd all really been thinking. As hot as Aubrey was, she was probably fucking someone on the side. Jay loved her even though she was a bitch and his face just fell when Bart suggested it. We all vowed to help him through the crisis in any way we could.

After the summit was over, Jay and I retired to my office. We got on the internet and found a good private detective.

We got weekly reports and videotapes. After two months on the job, the detective quit. He said that as much as he'd loved taking Jay's money, he couldn't in good conscience continue to do it. Jay had paid for round the clock surveillance for two months and Aubrey had never left the house without Jay. She had also never had anyone come over unless Jay was home. She had to be the loneliest woman on the planet.

In the meantime, we read up on menopause and it just seemed like Aubrey at 27 years old was far too young for that. So with our two most promising theories disproved, in our ultimate male wisdom, the four of us just declared Aubrey to simply be a bitch.

I'm sure that Jay was mostly relieved to find out that she wasn't cheating on him. I now know that what Jay should have done from the very beginning was to simply have asked Aubrey what was wrong, but that never occurred to him, or to any of the rest of us for that matter.

Despite the fact that we spent a lot of time together, we all also had our own individual pursuits and hobbies. Wally and Bart loved to bowl and were in a league together. Jay loved to play golf and also liked to go to the horse races.

I had my Mustang. I was always customizing it or washing it, but I loved to run as well. At 26 years old, I was 5'9" and weighed about 170 lbs. I'm in very good shape from all of the runs and workouts. Working out is simply a part of me. I took for granted that everyone didn't do it.

My wife, Iris, on the other hand is almost my polar opposite. Iris is 5' 1" and lies about her height. She tries to convince everyone that she's 5' 4". She does that because if she was 5' 4" her body mass index would be barely outside of being obese. She can handle being overweight, but the term obese is insulting.

I personally didn't care. I fell in love with Iris while we were in college and she was a tad chunky even then. Of course, her size came with benefits. Iris had incredible boobs. They were the biggest softest pillows I'd ever seen and I loved them. I could hardly keep my hands off of them. And her butt was so big and soft and round. Needless to say that Iris and I were always sneaking off somewhere to avoid uhm...public indecency. If you had asked me before any of this got started, I'd have told you, hands down that I much preferred my slightly more than chunky, but warm and caring wife to that ice cold hottie next door.

At that time, there were only two things in the world that I believed in as being infallible. The first was that my Mustang would eat up any car in the neighborhood, including Jay's Camaro. And the second thing was that Iris loved me with all of her heart. Though we'd met under dubious circumstances, I was sure that the past four years of marriage and two years of friendship before that had proven beyond any doubt that we'd always be together.

In fact, Iris was the one who went around telling everyone that only death would separate us and then only until we'd both passed. I wholeheartedly believed her and felt the same way. But since I'm here telling you this story, obviously we were both wrong.

It was a typical fall Sunday when it all went to hell. Sundays are the day for my long run. That morning I'd told Iris that I was going to run a twenty miler, which wasn't unusual for me when getting ready for a fall marathon. Unfortunately I just didn't have twenty miles in me that morning so I decided to pack it in after only ten.

As I ran back down our street and neared my house I saw Aubrey in her yard next door. I waved at her and as expected, she pretended she didn't see me. I was sure that she had and was simply being a bitch as usual. I felt sorry for Jay and I wondered again how a guy as nice as Jay, could end up with a woman that evil. I always tried to be as nice to her as I could hoping that one day she'd snap out of it and be the woman she was when we first moved here.

I ran up near my house and noticed that I could see into my living room when I stepped up on the porch. Iris was always telling me to close the draperies and I guess when I checked the weather before I went out to run, I'd left them open again.

It wouldn't have made any difference. They were so busy that they wouldn't have noticed me anyway. Iris was bent over the back of my couch while my best friend Jay, nice guy that he was, fucked her from behind. Those amazing boobs that I'd thought were all mine were being fondled by Wally as Iris sucked him off.

Bart was beating his meat while he waited for his turn. They moved like a well-oiled machine. Jay pulled out and Iris stood up for a second while Bart took the cushions off of our sofa and laid them on the coffee table. Iris laid down flat on her back and spread her legs. Wally jumped between them and thrust his dick deep inside her in one shove.

I could hear Iris screaming, "Yeah baby! Fuck me," from outside of the house.

I was having trouble believing what I was watching. Then I heard the acidic voice from behind me. "You're even worse than the rest of them. You're getting off watching them fuck that whore," said Aubrey from behind me. "What kind of pervert are you? Why not go in there and join the rest of the perverts?"

I turned to look at her, not knowing what I was going to say. Apparently no words were necessary. "Oh my god," shesaid incredulously. "You didn't know did you?"

She grabbed my hand and tried to stop me from going into the house. "I'm so sorry Barry," she said. "I thought you all knew and were in on it. I mean how was I supposed to know? Bart is in there and so is Wally. I also know that Kristy knows about this because she and Bart are swingers. I just assumed that you, being that asshole's best friend and the husband of the whore, knew about it too. It makes sense if you think about it. I thought that maybe you were all swingers."

"I have to get out of here," I said. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Without a word I started walking towards my garage. I pulled my key fob from the pocket of my track suit. Pushing the button to open my garage door, I noticed that Aubrey was keeping pace with me.

I remembered that I kept an emergency set of my car keys in the garage in the drawer of my tool chest. I retrieved the keys and started my car. The sound of eight thumping pistons was drowned out by the beating of my heart. I needed to put as much distance as I could between me and my house before I killed someone.

I just wanted to drive. I didn't have a destination in mind, I just needed to drive. I backed the car down my driveway with my anger closing my eyes until they were barely slits.

The Mustang's engine was so loud that I almost didn't see my house's side door opening as I passed it. The only thing I did see was all of that tawny hair flipping around as Aubrey raised her hands as if she was praying or begging and stared at me through the window.

She'd been nothing but a bitch to everyone in the neighborhood for over a year. But now it seemed to make sense. I pressed the button to unlock the door for her and as soon as she was in the car we were moving.

As we cleared the driveway, I saw Iris come out of the house in a hastily donned robe that flapped open. She looked straight at me and knew that I'd seen her. I shifted from reverse into a forward gear and drove away.

For the first few moments thankfully, neither Aubrey nor I said a word. Then she broke the silence diplomatically. "If you don't slow down, the only place we're going is jail," she said.

I backed off on the gas but still didn't say a word. "I'm so sorry Barry," she said. "I really thought that you knew."

"You already said that," I said. "But I'm confused. If you knew this was going on, why the hell didn't you tell me?"

"I covered that too," she snapped. "I thought you knew and were in on it."

"I guess you don't remember me very well from when we used to be friends," I snapped. "But I love my wife. There's no way I'd ever share her with anyone."

"Too bad she doesn't see it that way," she smirked. Then realizing that what she'd said might hurt me, she changed her tone and her delivery.

"Barry, I didn't mean for that to come out the way it did," she said. "I remember that you used to be a really nice guy. Maybe I should have remembered that and at least taken the chance. But when I first found out about all of this I was as shocked and hurt as you're feeling now. I loved Jay with all my heart. I couldn't believe that he'd do that to me. Especially after all the things he said and all of the promises he made me," Out of the corner of my eye I could see that she was upset and on the verge of tears too.

My stomach started growling, I'd run too far not to put something into it. My legs were beginning to stiffen up too. I left the freeway and started looking for a place to eat. I spotted an IHOP sign and headed there. I got big breakfast specials and coffee for both of us. We got them to carry out and I drove us to a park that I'd seen earlier. We sat down at a table overlooking a play-scape. Several small children were hanging or sliding or swinging on it and their carefree laughter permeated the air.

The sounds of their happiness and their antics as they tried to impress their mothers brought a joyful atmosphere to the area. Only Aubrey and I were unmoved by their happiness.

"That's what I wanted," said Aubrey, nodding at the mothers and their kids. "That's my dream life. I should be almost there by now. I've got the house. All I need is the man who loves me and the baby. I thought I had that," she said.

"That's all I've wanted since I was a little girl," she said sadly.

"I wanted to go to the Olympics," I said. "My timing was off and after I met Iris, I guess my priorities changed."

She just looked at me and for the first time in over a year I saw her smile. "What event did you compete in?" she asked.

"Track and field," I said. "I'm a long distance runner now, but a few years ago in college I ran the 5K and 10K."

"You still seem to be in pretty good shape," she said. "That's one of the things I've always admired about you. You're still young enough to make a go of it."

"I have a life now," I said softly. "And I've gotten far too soft to dedicate my life to training that hard. Plus there are certain creature comforts that I simply can't do without. There's also the practical side of things. No one even remembers any American track athletes. While the Olympics are going on we pay attention to track, but as soon as the medals are handed out we don't give the sport another thought for four years until the next one comes along."

"Then of course there's the steroid thing," I said. She laughed at that, but I couldn't figure out why.

"So here we are two little lambs who've both given up our dreams and still have the ones who supposedly loved us most turn out to be cheating assholes," she laughed.

"At least you can laugh," I said. "This is the worst day of my fucking life."

"Sorry, but it's a good one for me," she said. "I know it's bad for you, but at least I have a friend now. I finally have someone I can talk about this with. For the past year or so, I've had to hold all of this in. I had literally no one I could talk to."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,839 Followers
123456...8