There Is No Plan B Ch. 02

Story Info
Cecilia overcomes her guilt for sex with her son.
10.1k words
4.69
232.5k
79

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

The following is a "true story of my imagination" and continues the affair between Cecilia and her son started in "There Is No Plan B".

Apologies to fans of this story for the long wait of this sequel. This chapter went through several iterations and editors before LadyCibelle, like always, came through!

In this chapter, several days have passed since Cecilia and her son fucked. While Cecilia had told her son they could keep fucking, her Catholic guilt almost gets the best of her in the subsequent days, and she begins having reservations about pursuing the sexual relationship. Luckily for us, her mind changes, and we have more sessions of unbridled lust and hot sex between Jason and his MILF Mom!

As always, a million thanks to Volunteer Editor, LadyCibelle, for a job well done!!!

Enjoy!

CONFESSION

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been two weeks since my last confession. These are my sins. I have taken the Lord's name in vain. I've desired my neighbor's possessions. I've mistreated my family and friends. And...I...I..."

"Go on, my child," the priest said solemnly.

"I've had impure thoughts, Father." Cecilia whispered.

"Our God is an understanding God. Continue."

"Actually, Father, my sin... runs deeper."

"Yes?"

She continued. "Actually...I...I have...broken my vows of matrimony," Cecilia said as she held back tears. Inside the small, dark confessional, she knelt with her hands folded in prayer. A small, screened opening provided her a glimpse of the back of Father Thomasini's head as she tried to focus.

"My child, there are many ways in which the Lord will test us. This is one such way, and you must prevail over your sins through strength, courage and penance."

"Yes...I know...I'm...I'm just confused," she whispered.

"Honesty is always a righteous path," said the priest.

"But...I couldn't tell my husband, Father. I just couldn't," she replied.

"He would not understand?"

"No...no, Father. He would not."

"Perhaps, you could seek counseling and continue to seek support from the church."

"Yes, thank you," Cecilia whispered, continuing with her confession.

Moments later, the door to the confessional opened, and Cecilia emerged. She found herself staring directly at Mrs. Carlotto, who at eighty-seven years of age, had been coming to weekly confession at Cecilia's church for the last fifty years.

"Buon giorno, Signora Carlotto," Cecilia greeted the old woman in perfect Italian.

The old lady hobbled past Cecilia. "Buon giorno," she mumbled back irritated at the length of time Cecilia's confession had taken.

It was Thursday, which meant choir practice was in session. The hymns echoed softly in the vast opening of the church as Cecilia turned and headed toward the doors, covering her head with a silk scarf, which she tied under her chin. The church was only two blocks from Cecilia's home, as she walked briskly along the sidewalk.

Her mind flashed back to the weekend before and the out-of-town wedding they'd attended. She and her son, Jason, had fucked each other silly, as her husband slept soundly in the room just next to them - a result of over-consumption. Cecilia smiled to herself as she recalled how her son's big cock smoothed out every wrinkle of her pussy. No sooner had the memory entered her mind when a shiver ran through Cecilia's body at the thought that she had committed incest. Ever since Saturday, her Catholic guilt had slowly crept into her, filling every nook and cranny of her mind, body and soul, until all she thought about was the terrible sin she had committed! Jason, too, had seemed uneasy around her, almost embarrassed.

Cecilia turned into the sidewalk leading to the front door of their three-story, million-dollar brownstone in the heart of the Italian district. She entered without noticing yesterday's mail still lingering in the box. It was late morning, and the house was quiet. As usual, Jake had left Monday for a weeklong business trip leaving Jason and her alone in the big house. Cecilia went to the fridge and nibbled on a few green olives at her kitchen counter, as she stared out the window, lost in thought. After a few minutes, she grabbed a bottle of Merlot, a glass and headed upstairs to shower.

In her bedroom, she undressed in front of the full-length mirror. With the glass of red wine in her hand, she gazed at her body. "Still in pretty good shape for someone your age," she thought and took a drink.

Her large, pendulous breasts made up most of her 36D chest. The beautiful, milky-white globes were capped with large, flat, ruby-red nipples. Her chest tapered into a narrow twenty-eight inch waist that flared into thirty-four inch hips. Years of tanning had turned an already olive skinned body into a glistening, bronze figure of beauty, not unlike a statue. Her dark, brown hair tumbled over her shoulders as her dark, smoky eyes stared at the image in the mirror.

"Not bad, Mrs. Ritt. Not bad at all!" she said to the image. "You still have what it takes to make them hard!" she added, cupping her large breasts and giggling. At least, the men at the wedding had seemed to think so, she smirked at her image. The thought of the wedding brought back her encounter with her son. The guilt returned as she headed into the bathroom adjoined to the master bedroom, and started to run a bath. Changing her mind, she turned on the shower.

Underneath the hot spray, she cried and prayed for the water to wash away her sins. The guilt had once again reared its ugly head as she stood motionless, letting the water cascade down her body. Steam filled the bathroom as tears ran down her face, swirling briefly with the water before sliding down the drain.

"How could she have slept with her son?" she thought. "How could she have done this to her marriage?"

Back in her bedroom, she sat at her dresser wrapped only in a towel. Her hair, wet and matted, clung lifelessly to her face. She had one foot propped up on to her seat. A second Merlot in her hand, as she stared at herself in the mirror. She felt like crying again, but this time held back the tears. She was tired of crying, dammit! She was tired of self-pity!! Her guilt turned to anger as she thought about her marriage and how her relationship with her husband had deteriorated over the years. While he had climbed the ladder of success and enjoyed every minute of it, Cecilia was left to take care of the homestead, to raise their only child, to play the perfect Wife and Mother. No one, particularly not Jake, had ever asked her what she wanted. What were her aspirations? What did she want out of life? She took a stiff gulp of the wine. Sure, Jake's success had given her more wealth than she could ever have imagined. But Cecilia wanted more. Of course, she wanted to feel the arms of a strong, caring man holding her. But most of all, Cecilia Ritt wanted – no needed – someone to satiate her incredible hunger for sex. And perhaps that reason was the root of her guilt: Knowing that her son had satisfied her like no man before and re-awakened desires long thought to have disappeared with time.

From the moment she had lost her virginity to Jake, she realized she might have been a nymphomaniac, and in fact, did acknowledge to herself an incredible thirst for Man's Cum. She was a self-admitted and closet "cum junkie". Only Jake knew of her insatiable need, and for the first few years of their marriage, he indulged her. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. But as the years wore on, Cecilia was relegated to her trusty vibrator and fingers to see her through to orgasms. Her desire to taste her husband's fluid shelved over his need for sleep and to work. Cecilia had never given thought to cheating on her husband, no matter what. She had simply been raised to be loyal. But, Cecilia often wondered if he had cheated on her. How else could she explain his sudden disinterest in her, his sudden annoyance at her pleading for sex, his sudden refusal at blowjobs? Her anger increased as she downed her wine and poured another. What man refuses a blowjob where the woman wants nothing more than to drink his cum?! She guzzled half of the wine before setting it down.

She thought about Jason and smiled. Finishing the glass of wine, she thought of how he'd grown into a handsome young man. Her foggy memory recalled how on his eighteenth birthday, he had teased her at the insignificant kiss on the cheek she had given him.

"I'm a man now, Mom," she remembered him saying in a fake, deep voice and smiling. "Real men get real kisses, don't they?" he had added. Cecilia remembered how, in her tipsy state and alone with him in the kitchen, she hesitantly kissed him on the lips. And, she also remembered how the little devil thrust his tongue into her mouth, laying a hot and heavy French kiss on her as his hands circled her back! She would like to say she had pulled away instantly, but with more than a few drinks and her horniness clouding her thoughts, she recalled how she had instead wrapped her arms around his neck momentarily and rubbed her pussy against his hardening cock as their tongues danced for half a minute. When the kiss was over, they had both stared at each other uncomfortably for a moment before each walked away from the situation feeling awkward, yet aroused. Jason mumbled thanks and walked away with a hard on, as Cecilia went to the kitchen sink to catch her breath. Her nipples hard as rocks!

Cecilia never forgot that intimate moment with her son.

Her mind was getting foggier as it rewound back to Saturday night and the feeling of her son's huge cock inside her. She closed her eyes for a moment waiting for the guilt, but this time, it didn't come. Her free hand, which was already wedged in the crease of her propped up leg, slowly made its way to her pussy. The fingertips grazing the back of her thigh as she ever so slowly and ever so lightly rubbed her pussy. Her mind's eye recalled how her son's cock looked in the dark underneath the sheets. She had licked it lovingly before taking the rigid member between her lips. Her tongue tickled the tip before she moved it deeper into her throat, and stroked its base. Her thoughts switched to her handsome son's face above her as he drove his huge, pulsing cock into her over and over. She remembers how she faked resistance and panic at the "discovery" that it was he and not her husband fucking her. In truth, she had known from the moment her hand grasped his cock that it was not her husband, and she had done everything not to wrap her legs around him from the beginning and pull him into her! She recalled his tender kisses and her passionate tongue licking his teeth. Cecilia opened her eyes and watched herself in the mirror. She watched as her fingers strummed her now engorged clit!

"Well fuck Jake!" she thought. "All he cares about when he's home is his precious Maserati. Fuck his car!" 'Fuck everyone' she recalled Jason saying as he was driving his cock in and out of her pussy Saturday! "Why should I feel sorry for myself? Why should I feel guilty? If I'm damned to hell for fucking my son then so be it. The only person who has ever showed me compassion was Jason. Why shouldn't I repay him by wrapping my pussy around his big, fat cock?"

Cecilia's hand was a blur now, as she strummed her clit furiously! "Ah!" she moaned as she pictured her son's cock spewing ropes of cum across her face and lips. She felt the beginning of an orgasm take shape. "Hmmm!" she groaned, "Oh!!!" Her orgasm hit her from nowhere! "Ah!!!!!" she moaned as her hand continued manipulating her clit perfectly to enhance her climax. "Ah, Jason...mommy needs to taste you!!!" she screamed and went over the edge.

At last her orgasm subsided as she sat panting with her head down. She looked back up and stared at the disheveled image in the mirror looking back at her. She repeated her son's words, "Fuck...everyone!" and gulped the last of her wine. Her hand went back to her pussy and rubbed it ever so gently. Her body still twitched at sensitive strokes. She felt the hair on her pussy and thought how women today shaved most, if not all, of it. Hers was not overly hairy, but was definitely not as clean-shaven as today's girls. At least, not from what she read and heard!

With the wine helping her rationalize, Cecilia had a thought! She wondered if she should shave clean for Jason. She smiled to herself, realizing she had stopped wondering whether or not to fuck him again, and instead, was thinking of what might please him! Yes, she would fuck her son again. And she would feel no shame or guilt in doing so. Suddenly, instead of guilt, she felt arousal at the thought of how her son would react when he discovered his Mommy's bald, clean, wet, oily pussy waiting just for him! Cecilia closed her eyes and moaned. Opening her eyes, she laughed her hearty laugh to the image in the mirror and poured another glass of Merlot. She stood and raised the glass to herself in the mirror; the towel falling from her body. Standing naked, she whispered at herself, "Let's go shave Mommy's pussy!" and turned back toward the bathroom.

THE GHIBLI SPIDER SS GETS CHRISTENED

Approximately ninety minutes later, Cecilia Ritt stood inside the home's sweltering, attached, three-car garage, accessible via an alley behind the house. There, she waited as she stared at twenty-year old pictures her husband had hung of her next to the Maserati, and others of his time at the racetrack. After what seemed like forever, Cecilia heard the familiar sound of the heavy metal her son preferred, as his Audi turned into the driveway. The heavy, thunderous sound of the music stopped as she heard Jason enter the house through the front door.

"Mom? I'm home!" he yelled.

"In the garage," she yelled back, anxiously awaiting his entrance, her palms sweaty.

She stood next to the car staring up at the door at the top of a few steps, which separated the garage from the kitchen. She heard the sound of footsteps and finally, the door opened, and Jason stepped through it.

Jason froze at the sight of his mother standing next to the car. She had on the same red, slinky, tight dress from Saturday night. His eyes immediately made their way to her cleavage and the pendant. He rubbed his cock as he noticed her nipples poking stiffly through the material. This time, he was sure she wore no bra, as the outline of her areola pressed visibly against the thin material of the dress. Her hair was loose and tumbled wildly over her shoulders. Nothing went unnoticed to Jason as he took note of his mother's red lipstick; her red fingernails and red toenails – all matching the color of his Father's car! He noticed too, oddly enough, that she had kicked off her sandals and stood barefoot. The home's heating and cooling system was not part of the garage, so the heat was nearly unbearable inside the 3-car unit. Cecilia's skin glistened with sweat, as droplets of perspiration ran down her bronze cleavage. Jason's cock was hardening rapidly, as he grabbed it through his pants and smiled at his mother.

Cecilia smiled at her son as she walked slowly to the front of the classic Ghibli Spider SS, her gaze never leaving her son. Her dark smoky eyes enhanced with a little eyeliner spoke volumes to her son, as they begged to "come fuck me". Jason, who was standing at the top of the steps, stared wantonly at his Mother as she stood directly in front of the car with her back to it, and ever so slowly began to bunch her dress up in the palms of her hands, raising it slowly toward her hips. Once the hem of her dress reached her hands, she sat on the edge of the hood. Her eyes never left her son's as she slowly lay back on the sloped hood of the Spider and placed her feet on the front edge of the car. As if in slow motion, she spread her knees to display her bald, wet pussy for her son - her panties left purposely behind on the bedroom floor. Her last act was to free her pendulous breasts through her neckline. Their nipples ached to be sucked.

Jason nearly came. His rock hard cock ached for release while he stood speechless; gazing at the barest, wettest, puffiest, most delicious pussy he'd ever laid eyes upon! It seemed to glisten with a fine sheen of oil and sweat, and not a hair visible! Jason could feel the blood pounding through his cock, much like the feeling in his head. Slowly, he descended the stairs as he began to undress. At the bottom of the steps and only a few feet from his Mom, his shirt came off, followed by his pants and briefs. He had slipped off his sandals at the door. By the time he reached his Mother, he was naked. His erect nine-inch cock pulsed as he stood in front of the car, between his mother's legs, and grabbed his cock. He stroked it gently, fearing a premature ejaculation. He was only a couple feet from his mother.

Jason's gaze alternated between her bald pussy and her bedroom eyes as he muttered, "You shave your pussy?"

"Not usually," replied Cecilia in a voice she hardly recognized as her own. "I shaved my cunt for you." she added in a husky whisper. Cecilia licked her lips, and asked, "Well? Do you like Mommy's...new look?" as she reached down and spread her wet lips with two fingers of one hand.

Jason simply nodded his affirmation and, as if in worship to some god, dropped to his knees between his Mother's legs. His mom watched as he placed his hands under each cheek of her ass.

Cecilia Ritt's skin tingled as she feared cumming from the feel of her son's breath on her bare pussy. Closing her eyes to regain her composure for a second, she opened them and managed a whisper. "Does Mommy's pussy look...good enough...to eat?" She asked gently grabbing a handful of her son's hair.

Jason had only a few seconds to nod affirmatively before Cecilia pulled his face into her pussy. "Then eat Mommy's pussy," she hissed. Jason dove into his mother's glistening, bare pussy like a man possessed! His lips kissed her lips. His tongue, dove deep into the folds of her slit, scooping up generous dollops of her nectar that trickled down his throat.

Cecilia closed her eyes and threw her head back. "Ah!!!" she yelled, as Jason dragged his tongue from the bottom of her slit up to her clit, where he sucked voraciously. "Ah!!! Yes, yes, that's it...eat Mommy's pussy...eat me son! Fuck me with your tongue!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her immediately. Jason continued his attack on his mom's pussy as her hand pulled on his hair trying to pull him into her pussy. "Oh!!!" she groaned.

"Mmmm," Jason said in a muffled moan.

Cecilia screamed as she held her son's head steady. Her hips clamping around his head as her body jerked and twitched. "Fuck! I'm cumming already, baby!!! Mommy's cumming!!!" Jason continued licking his mother's pussy as her orgasm rocked her to her core. After a few minutes, her orgasm subsided as she twitched once more at Jason's ministrations.

"Mmmm," Cecilia moaned, relishing in post-orgasm bliss, as Jason stood. Cecilia stared up at her son's nude body. His face glistened with her juices. "Kiss me," she whispered. Jason leaned forward and kissed his mother tenderly. When the kiss broke, Cecilia licked her juices from her son's cheeks, chin and nose before he rose again. He stood above her like a Master stands over a Slave. His rock hard nine-inch cock dangled above her as he gently stroked it. Cecilia stroked her pussy gently as she gazed at her son's fuck stick. Her thirst for cum returned, blocking all other thoughts except sucking her son's cock, as she slowly slid down the hood of the car until she was face to face with his giant cock. She looked up into her son's eyes and in a husky voice said, "I want your cum!" and pulled her son's cock into her mouth.