There It Is

Story Info
Living your own life may work...for a while.
5k words
3.19
42.9k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wanderer47
wanderer47
19 Followers

Well, there it is. I have finally gone full cycle. This self destructive behavior may end where it began...

Twenty years ago, I married my dream guy. Tom was everything I was told to look for in a man; good-looking, tall, intelligent with a quick wit and respectful. What I mean by respectful is kind to women and true to his word. Our marriage began like two locomotives on parallel tracks. We ran together enjoying the benefits of our union. Then the tracks began to diverge. Minutely, at first, we began separating. Demands of the house, kids, job and all things began to insidiously part us. Tom realized what was happening and tried to bring me back, but I wouldn't listen. My life was fine and he must be wrong. After ten years the tracks were so far apart we had no chance to come back together. Our marriage had ended although we stayed together as husband and wife.

I began to realize that I had always led my own life and hadn't really cared for my husband's love. If he did something I wanted I went along: if I didn't feel like it I just said "NO" and that put an end to it....no discussion. This was my fault and I couldn't or wouldn't change it. Tom saw it and fought for our marriage. I couldn't accept that there was a problem.

Ten years ago, to fill my days as the kids became more independent I joined a health club with my friend. She and I would either exercise or hit the pool two or three days a week. We were considered obese by the medical definition, but what do they know about real people. The health club let me escape my now loveless house and soon began to show results.

At first baggy sweat suits hid my problems, I thought. We'd get a good workout then leave the club. After two years things began to change. We both still wore baggy sweats but now there were comments from the male population, complimentary comments! It seemed that I had firmed up my hidden body and shed over 50 pounds. They noticed. I never responded but my outfits showed that I had heard. Baggy sweats gave way to tighter pants and shorts. Sweatshirts were lost to halter tops and tight T-shirts. Oh, they noticed. I soaked up the compliments and dressed for these strangers while never showing the same regard for my lonely spouse. Rare, perfunctory morning sex with him at home would lead me to a quick shower after he left for work so I would be presentable for my fan club at the club. These men got me to thinking and finally I fell. But not at the club.

My husband had gotten me a lemon BMW and I don't mean the color. It was the car I wanted and he worked to stretch the budget for my black beauty. I drove to the club in style. The problems with the car moved from back to front and then reversed direction. Going to the dealership so often made me a regular while they tried to fix everything to my satisfaction. One visit a salesman began to take a personal interest in my problems. He made all the right noises that made me think he cared about me as more than a customer. Then he offered to take me to lunch while my car was washed after servicing. I reminded him I was married but smiled as I said it. I was on the slippery slope.

Two weeks later the hatch began to rattle so I arranged to take it in Tuesday evening so I could pick up the loaner and they would have it first thing the next morning. He was there when I arrived. He wanted to test drive it to verify the noise. I got in the passenger seat to point out the noise while he drove. Several miles took us to a large industrial parking lot and he headed for a secluded end. During the ride I knew what was going to happen but was being swept along. I leaned against the door and made sure my breasts were pushed against my blouse. My jeans allowed me to sit in a less than ladylike position. My pussy was tight against the fabric. Once he parked in the remote spot he asked me if there were some things I wanted to show him in the backseat. He then moved from the front to back and sat against the door.

I was shocked and excited. Did I really want this? I slowly opened my door and got out. The back door opened as if by magic and I stood there transfixed. I was hot and he just sat back and stared at me standing outside the car.

I began to slowly unbutton my blouse then pull it from my jeans. In a swift motion I took it off and hurled it at him. It covered his face and in the moment it took him to recover I had reached behind and unclasped the hooks holding my bra. When his gaze returned to me I was holding the cups against my chest. I watched as he spread his legs, as I moved my hands and bra away. My nipples had been hard for the entire ride and now they were his to see. I then slowly flipped him my bra and he rubbed it against his crotch. As I began to undo my belt he mirrored my movements. When his pants were opened he moved my bra inside his shorts. When my jeans were opened I moved them down, with my panties and stood outside the vehicle, naked, with my jeans and panties. He batted my jeans to the side as I flung them at him to avoid obstructing his vision. I lifted my panties to my nose to inhale the aroma of sex. He rubbed his cock harder. I was naked outside and he was fully clothed with his pants open.

I made him lay on the seat with his head toward me. While he moved I let my panties rest between my legs almost shoving them inside me. I rubbed my soaked panties over his nose then placed half of them in his mouth. Bending over I took the end of my pale blue thong between my clenched teeth. I nibbled my way down to press our lips together both of us tasting my juices. Our tongues tried to dance but only moved the sexy material around. We kissed passionately seemingly forever. He tried to extend his arms behind me but I forced them back so his hands would be on his crotch. While we kissed I pressed my legs together. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and worked my kisses down his chest to his nipples then belly button. He sucked my nipples and finally got to grab my ass with his hands. He had no choice but to allow me to control the pace of this encounter and I was deviously enjoying it. I gently pushed my bra down past his balls and licked the tip of his cock not letting it into my mouth while he began to lick my clit. He kept pushing his hips up to penetrate my lips but I was in control. When he failed, he began to focus on my clit. He removed the soaking panties from his mouth and moved them to the entrance of my pussy. They slid into me smoothly and he left just the smallest portion outside which he played with using his talented tongue. His cock kept dancing as I only licked it but I was near, oh so near. When he played with my asshole I realized my husband had wanted the same and it got me hotter. I came so hard when he shoved the second finger into my ass that I thought he would drown. My arms went stiff, my back arched and I pushed my convulsing pussy down onto his mouth. I think he had to suck to stay alive. Time stood still as I shuddered and fucked his tongue. As I recovered I took dead aim on my unsuspecting target.

I had no thought of the pleasure I had forbidden my husband all those years as I took his cock into my throat on my kamikaze dive while he continued to tongue my pussy. I could tell his orgasm was not far off but he still kept surprising me. He pulled on my thighs so that I moved further into the car. Next he spread my cheeks and began to rim me. Never have I felt those sensations. It was like someone lit a sparkler in my head. Yet again I came and screamed while his cock was in my throat. The vibration must have set him off. He came so hard that I had to swallow, sorry hubby, more than a dozen times. I kept sucking until he made me stop. Then I collapsed on him.

What had I done and why had I done it? I wonder now. But back then my marriage wasn't important. I just didn't care about any of it. I wouldn't have cared if Tom found out. I had nothing so I had nothing to lose.

As we lay there I played with his cock and thought that his wasn't near the specimen that my husband's was. I ran my long finger nails around it, cleaned it with my tongue and my other hand gently massaged his balls. "My, these are small", I thought. All pondering ceased when he began to tug my panties from their hiding place. The angle was perfect and the ultra slow movement ran right over my clit. BOOM! I almost crushed his balls and bit off the tip of his cock as my last orgasm hit. His hands played with my rock-hard nipples until the last shred of material lay on his face.

After we recovered, I climbed out of the Beemer and put my jeans and blouse back on. My panties followed my bra and when he zipped up he held them as souvenirs or proof. The ride back to the dealership was quiet. I leaned into him rubbing his cock feeling my frilly things inside his pants. He asked for more and tried to kiss me as I got into my loaner, but I put him off. On the way home I slid my hand into my jeans to continue my sexual high. Once I stopped in a public lot to get myself off. I know some bystanders saw me, but I didn't care, especially since I wasn't in my car and not readily recognizable.

That was eight years ago, almost to the day. How had things gotten so fucked up? The things I did with a complete stranger I had refused my own husband countless times! It wasn't revenge and I couldn't imagine my life without him. But this was MY life and I was living it. I just didn't consider Tom in any of my actions. I was selfish.

Two days later I was back at the dealership. Sexy underwear and a skirt were clear signs of my intentions. He intercepted me as I headed toward the service area and led me to an office. He sat in the desk chair as I took it from there. I was sucking his cock with my blouse undone and my breasts hanging free from my bra when the door opened. This son-of-a-bitch told his boss and planned a three way right there. As I continued to suck his boss kneeled behind me, pulled up my skirt and pushed down my panties. The boss spread something on my ass and as my friend held my head on his cock he pushed into my virgin ass. Once he had spread me he paused to allow me to get used to this anal penetration. When I started sucking his lackey again he realized I was OK and sunk deeper into me. My groans showed my pleasure and I began to push back onto his cock. They didn't know it but they were going to deal with one pissed off housewife when I finished what I was doing......first things first!

Boss man was either very good or I had nothing to compare it to. The feeling of his cock in my ass was so strange I had to wonder why anyone liked this. Then, WOW! THEN!! When he hit THAT spot I pulled off dickhead's dick head and moaned. "Oh yesssssss!!" Then my mouth was directed back to work and I sucked him so hard that I don't know if he came in my mouth or I sucked it right out of his balls. He pushed me away so then I could lower the upper half of my body and present my ass to my attacker even better. I think I babbled for twenty minutes while he would change his angle and adjust his tempo. Whenever he got me close he would almost stop. Then slowly, millimeter by millimeter he would move. Tears were in my eyes as I begged him to finish me off. Then he got me close and didn't stop, instead he rammed me even harder, hard enough to lift my knees off the carpet. He cracked my ass first with his right hand then several times with his left. It became part of the sensation and I felt no pain. But did I come!! He pulled my hips tight to him and bellowed as he emptied himself. My body went limp and when he let go I fell to the office floor.

"DAMN STRAIGHT!!!" That's what the bossman said and those were the only words for five minutes. Then slowly I stood and backed onto the desk. Looking at dickhead I yelled, "JUST WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!!!!????"

That got their attention. They thought they had a pushover housewife and now they were going to learn the error of what they thought. I laid it out for them, literally and figuratively. I sat on the desk naked from the waist up and I slowly raised my skirt until it was resting on the tops of my knees. From their position on the couch they could barely see my pussy as I spread my legs, unladylike. I explained to them that in order to continue to get some of this (I raised the hem another inch) they had to play by the rules.

Rule #1: No more surprises. Rule #2: No more fuckers -- male or female (no, I don't do women). Rule #3: Just sex -- no emotions or its over.

Two things to remember; You assholes have more to lose than I do....wives, girlfriends, jobs!! And I'm in a loveless marriage and may welcome a change so unless you want this (skirt to just below breasts) to end you'll keep your mouths shut.

Then I told them I had a pussy to be licked and told dickhead that he had gotten sucked and wasn't getting any pussy or ass because of breaking Rule #1 so he had better get his fabulous tongue working. As for assman, er, bossman, I like to kiss and my tits haven't had much attention today so he got a liplock workout. I promised them everything next time if they made me come before I had to leave. I knew they would have no problem since I LOVE to kiss, had sensitive breasts with rockhard nipples and dickhead's tongue was the only thing he had that was even close to my husband's. Forty-five minutes later I was home cooking dinner for the kids. Tom could have leftovers.

Life went on this way for four years. My car got serviced at least monthly at the dealership and they found an apartment for once a month. We've, dickhead and bossman, had many serious discussions but always get back to fucking. Tom has tried to talk to me and continues to try to expand our sex life, but...... I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!! I went to a counselor for over a year. Tom attended whenever Joan or I asked. But I couldn't tell her EVERYTHING! I withheld my servicing. Tom even mentioned he suspected, but he never really tried to get proof and he never moved in my dealership circle. I always tried to keep things away from the house. But then.....

I was on a two week vacation so I missed servicing. I was ready because today was the day...over a month since last time. Fortunately it was an apartment meeting so just a sexy sundress would be needed. I talked to Tom this morning at a conference in Wisconsin and told him I would be shopping for school clothes most of the day, so I doubted he would call. The kids were on a field trip, the only problem was the electrician. Tom said we could remodel the kitchen, just the way I wanted. It was going to be a real gourmet kitchen. The outer walls were done and I just couldn't get a handle on the design.

Well, the electrician had been working here for several days and we trusted him so I told him just to lock up if he had to leave. Then I headed upstairs to primp. By 9:30 AM I was on my way out. Then fate stepped in. On these days I keep my cell off, but the call came in on the house phone. I debated but then answered it. FUCK!! No apartment, fire the night before in the building but smoke damage throughout the building and they couldn't get away due to an emergency meeting...theft was becoming a major problem. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!

I slammed the phone down and considered my options. I was hot, that way, too. To start with I had to tell the electrician I was staying home. As I moped down the stairs to the basement I was resigned to the fact I may be shopping for school clothes. I called him but got no response. I found him wiring something in the corner and saw that he had his Ipod plugged in to his ears. He was standing on a small stool with his back to me and didn't see me walk over. I tapped him on his leg (his belt was eye-high). He nearly fell off the stool from the unexpected contact. I reached out to steady him and grabbed his leg rather high on his thigh. He looked down and I began to tell him I was staying home. Even though he had taken his earplugs out I could see he still couldn't hear me....or was it that he just wasn't listening. Then it hit me!

He was two feet above me with me still holding his leg just above the knees with both hands. This forced my breasts together causing the dress to surge forward. Combine this with the three top buttons undone and the lack of a bra (you remember where I was going) and two things happened. First, as he looked down to see who was holding his leg, his eyes got as big as saucers shutting off the flow of blood to the brain. Second, the blood found a new home and in no time his cock grew..in front of my very eyes...literally!

That was when my blood went south and my mind said this is exactly where you were headed. We froze for the moment then my hands moved north. My right hand went to his ass and my left hand went to the bulge in his jeans. It was heaven! I don't think he took a breath the whole time. As I stroked him through his jeans I hugged my tender breasts to his leg. I began to lick the front of his jeans still while rubbing his ass. While licking, my left hand was free. My fingers finished off his belt then tackled the button. The zipper was the next thing to fall, my hand moved up under his T-shirt then down into his shorts. The right hand joined the downward move while grasping the back of his jeans. Seconds later he was exposed and I was mindlessly moving in on a frontal attack. So much for keeping it out of the house, huh?

With the object of my lust now free my mouth began to work. I caressed his naked ass and his balls. I played with his cock with my lips and tongue, but I left his jeans just above his knees. He was trapped and surrendered easily. As I gave him one of my best blowjobs he kept moaning and kept a viselike grip on the steel girder supporting the house. Now I know why they make them so strong!

We really got into it quickly and I wanted to have him last. I'd change speed so he never could get off. I had started slowly again when I felt him tense briefly. As I stroked him with my lips I felt my dress slide up onto my back. I wondered how the hell he reached back there but then a cock invaded my pussy. Oh Fuck! The electrician held my head so I couldn't get a good look. Who the hell is it? The motion got so that I didn't care and now I was joining my suck buddy being frustrated with the speed of my fuck buddy. He'd work me to just about there and then back off. I was about to say something when suck boy again held my head and started fucking my face. The same time fuck boy pulled out and lined up with my dark hole. Before I could react he entered my ass. He had been lubing it and playing with it with his finger so he slid in easily...almost. Because of the surprise I tensed my ass instead of relaxing. Wow, that hurt! I tried to scream and that set off my suck boy.....swallow, swallow, swallow..... I pulled off his cock before he was done and felt his cum splash on my neck. I turned and saw the fuck boy was the cabinet designer. While he fucked my ass I turned and pulled his face to mine. We were trading dancing tongues before he realized where my mouth had been and what that gooey substance I had stored was......CUM! He tried to pull away but I held on. It seemed to turn him on all the more and we started banging bodies. As I turned back suck buddy began to piss on me. What a rush! I opened my mouth to catch what I could and came like a freight train feeling fuck buddy hitting his stride while grabbing my hips. After an incredible orgasm it took us all a long time to recover. I was resting on the stool while both men admired the view. I still had all day to play so I led us all, actually they supported me, upstairs. On the way each rubbed a tit and a cheek. By the time we reached the master bedroom I shoved them on the bed even though I was still covered in piss. They stripped and lay on the edges of the bed...head to toe...I took the middle and would reverse when I felt the need. We did it all. The kitchen project just finished two months ago.

wanderer47
wanderer47
19 Followers
12