There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 21

Story Info
A scientist inherits is niece.
26.1k words
4.82
38.1k
32

Part 21 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All persons in this novel are fictitious. If you are looking for a great deal of explicit sexual activity, this story is not for you. The scenes that are included will be evocative rather than just for the sake of sex itself. This story is for your reading pleasure. Its length is undetermined at this time, because I do not know where my mind will take me along the way. I hope you will stay with me during this journey until it reaches its inevitable conclusion.

*****

103. Happiness Is

The Boeing 757 landed into a stiff crosswind at the Sante Fe Municipal Airport, which made everyone on board hold onto their armrests with death grips. Everyone, except Cassandra Chase, she was busy looking out her window trying to see Christian. The wind was so blustery, no one; with the exception of the ground crew was standing outside the terminal.

The stairs were rolled up to the front of the aircraft, and Christian still did not step outside to greet his sister.

Patti was livid, and called him a wimp.

"You stay in the aircraft Cassie. I'm going to tear that brother of yours a new asshole. Give me five minutes with him, then come inside and do your thing."

"What is my thing Patti?"

"You have five minutes to figure it out."

"Come on Jemma let's give it to him good. That pussy should be standing at the bottom of the steps, on his knees, waiting to see her."

"I've always wanted to call a man a pussy. I'm finally getting my chance to do it."

They walked into the terminal and there was Christian standing by the door, holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He was crestfallen when he didn't see Cassie.

"Where is she, where is Cassie?"

Patti went after his heart and balls immediately.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news Christian. At the very last second, she changed her mind, and didn't come with us. Religion got in her way. She could not live with a lie, between herself and her God. We were at the airport, ready to board the airplane, when she started crying.

"I can't do this. I love him, but I can't lie to God. I could not live with myself if I did. Every time I would say his name, it would be an affront to my religion. I just can't do it."

I tried to explain to her ever since Noah, and his famous Ark, we were all brothers, sisters, or cousins. Everyone on that ship was related to Noah or his wife. Since then every time a man touches a woman we are committing incest.

Patti had Christian so totally involved in this conversation, Cassie could have walked into the terminal with a brass band playing, and he would not have seen her. She took a seat directly behind him, and listened to their discussion.

Jemma said, "Why don't you let me hold those flowers before you drop them. They are very beautiful; it would be a waste to throw them in the trash."

Christian handed her the flowers, and continued listening to Patti.

Jemma handed the flowers to Cassie. She lifted them to her nose, and enjoyed their wonderful scent. She wanted her brother 'now', but the look on Jemma's face kept her where she was.

As Patti continued dragging out the story about how conflicted Cassie was, and how much she loved him, Christian began to tear up. He reached into his pocket for a handkerchief, and realized he left it at work.

"Would you happen to have a tissue Patti?"

"My pocketbook is on the aircraft, and so is Jemma's. Why don't you ask the nice old woman behind you?"

Christian turned and saw the most beautiful sight in his world: Cassie.

He got down on his knees between her thighs, and pulled her towards him.

"I am so angry with you at this moment I could murder you. You three cooked this up to torment me. I should send you home, and let you live your life in misery. The only thing is I would be miserable too. I love you Cassandra. I always have, and I always will. Would you do me the high honor and great privilege of being my wife?"

He reached into his pocket, took out a Blue Tiffany box, and opened it.

Cassie's hand flew to her mouth, as she filled her lungs with air. The ring was magnificent. The center stone was a large deep red Tiffany-Cut Ruby, surrounded by round diamonds and emeralds.

Cassie lost the power of speech, until Jemma pinched her.

"Ouch, what was that for?"

"Would you please put this man out of his misery and say something."

"Oh, yes Christian, absolutely, I would love to marry you."

She pulled his head towards hers and gave Christian a true lover's kiss.

"Will you take me home and make love with me?"

"I really don't think that would be a good idea, until later tonight."

"Why, why can't we do it now?"

"Mom and dad are waiting for us at home."

"Christian if you tell me they knew about us all this time, I'm going to shoot you."

"Why, I didn't know they knew, until I told them I was moving here. Mom asked me if I was running away from you. When I asked what she meant she said, "Don't be a jackass. You've been in love with your sister since you were a teenager. I thought she and Callum were going to get married, but once Callum was out of the picture, and you told us you were moving to here, it was obvious to both your father and I you were trying to hide from her."

"Did you tell her I'm adopted?"

"I've never heard mom say so many four letter words in a row that weren't directed at Alan, in my life. Patti, I would be wear bulletproof clothing when you get to our home. She knew it was your doing. She said you did it for another young woman the night she was supposed to get you drunk."

"It was your mother's fault. I couldn't have done anything if she had done her job properly, and gotten me plastered."

"I don't think she's going to accept that as an excuse. I would still wear the armor."

"Let me call the flight crew and tell them to take the night off. We will leave at 10 A.M. I'll call General Morgan and tell him about our change in itinerary."

"It's not fair Patti. Cassie's not married, and she's going to get laid before I am."

"We can stop at a supermarket and buy a few cucumbers."

Christian said, "Ladies that's food abuse."

"It's not if you make a salad in the morning."

"Oh God I'm going to be sick."

"I can tell you've never licked a pussy Christian. You are in for a real taste treat; isn't he Cassie?"

"I love the taste of mine, and I know I'm going to love the taste of his."

"I've never done that before, please leave my head alone."

Cassie jumped up and down, and screamed with glee. "Chris, you are a 'V,' you've never tasted a girl before?"

"Go ahead get your laughs in now. I've been waiting for you Cassie. You are the only woman I ever wanted. You were worth the wait."

"Don't apologize Chris, it is the best present I could ever ask for. I'm going to train you until you can knock my socks off. Then you can train me to do whatever you like."

"Lovebirds we are drawing a crowd due to the intimate nature of this conversation. I believe we should move it to your home."

Jemma looked at the sparse crowd near them. "I always wanted to be an exhibitionist."

"William said you were. You did it in an airplane, and on a balcony facing a golf course. I would think you got that out of your system."

"He impregnated me while we were on that balcony. I don't know what he's complaining about."

"He wasn't complaining; he wanted pictures."

******************

Patti was happy when she returned to the airport the following morning. Callie yelled at her all the previous night, and on the way here. As they stood at the base of the aircraft Callie hugged her, and she wouldn't allow her leave.

"You tiny bitch, you've made my children so happy. I should bury you, and Alan, side by side for making me so angry and so happy at the same time. The two of you will be the death of me. Will you come to the kids wedding?"

"Only if you make it fun Callie."

"All my parties are fun. How would I make this one fun for you?"

"Have a double wedding for Chris and Callie, with Callum and Junie. I want to see pictures of you and Alan, all dressed up, smiling at each other, for the first time in history."

"Susan would have to have a shotgun tied around his neck, and I would have to take a bottle of Valium to stay calm.

I'll see what Susan wants to do for Junie and Callum, and I will get back to you. I love you Patricia, but did you have to change fourteen hours of labor into an adopted daughter?"

"If you check your doctor and hospital records, it never happened."

"I hate you, you little worm."

"If you're not nice to me I could make you disappear from our government's records, and make you a Russian spy."

"You would do it too."

"I could make it your sixtieth birthday present."

"It's nine years away; don't you start with me."

"Goodbye Callie, I'll see you in Cassie's wedding."

They both had tears in their eyes as they waved goodbye to each other.

************

Jemma saw the redness around Patti's eyes.

"It's not funny Jemma, that woman saved my happiness with Stephano."

"I thought she was going to claw your eyes out last night."

"She does have an Irish temper that's for sure. You should have seen her in court the day they sentence her father to jail for abandoning her mother, her sister and her. The courthouse was filled to overflowing with people who hated him for abandoning his family. He emptied his family's bank accounts, maxed out their credit cards, and took their car, leaving the three of them destitute. Her mother worked two jobs, and they still could not make ends meet. The town saved them by giving them money, food and clothing.

When the judge sentenced him to the maximum amount allowed by law, he turned to his family and said, "I hope you all eat shit and die."

Callie lost her cool. She ran after him as the deputies were taking him away. She would have killed him if her brother-in-law, Doctor Frank Vincennes, hadn't yelled for Alan to stop her.

Alan Robbins was seated at the end of the first row. He stood up and lunged at her. His shoulder hit her hip as she passed him by, and knocked her down. He hit her so hard she went down like a ton of bricks.

Everyone ran after Callie to keep her away from her father.

Alan was on the floor writhing in pain. He broke his clavicle, when he hit her. When Frank checked him over, he called 911, and walked over to Callie. She was still livid.

"Who knocked me down Frank, I'll kill him."

"You're going to kill the man who saved your job, and years in prison, you ungrateful bitch. He's lying on the floor, with a possible broken neck. Nurse, do your job, and do it now."

Callie's demeanor changed. The crowd moved aside, like the parting of the Red sea, and Callie saw Alan lying on the floor, in obvious pain. She ran to him.

"Alan, don't try to move. The ambulance will be here soon."

Alan said, "Callie, if you touch me, I will kill you. Every time you get near me, I get hurt. Vincennes says I have a broken neck. I may never walk again. I may never be able to play baseball with my son. I may never be able to teach him how to shoot you. I would like to show him how to fuck you in the ass, but he has my genes so he will know how to do that by himself."

Callie replied, "I hate your guts Alan."

"I hate you more Callaway, and I'm bigger than you are."

They've been best friends, and fighting like cats and dogs for the past twenty-two years. Callum is Allen's son, and Christian and Cassie are Callie's children. The kids are thick as thieves. They have grown up together like family.

The two women were so engrossed in their conversation they were shocked when the wheels of the aircraft touched down in Austin. The one-hour flight went by, and they never noticed. They never unbuckled their seatbelts, after takeoff, so the hostess didn't have to ask them to buckle up, prior to landing.

"Jenny, tell the flight crew we will be here for a minimum of four days. If our plans change, I will call. Stay at the Hilton, and charge everything to the business account. I hope you all have a great time."

"Thank you Mrs. Valentino, I'm sure everyone will."

**************

"Are you ready to go Mrs. Valentino?"

"Oh, we are getting the first-class treatment today. To what do we owe the honor of being met by the first team Jaden?"

"Things have been a little weird around here the past few months, and everyone is constantly on their toes. Every agent is a member of the first team now."

Patti was annoyed with Stephano: again. "I want you to take us directly to our husband's offices. When we get there, I want you to give me your gun. I'm going to shoot my husband, and then Jemma will shoot hers. Every time we speak to them, everything here is a beach day. You go on top of the roof and sun yourself, because everything is so boring. Jemma, I didn't ask you, do you want a gun or a knife?"

"I want to get laid first. That's the only weapon I'm interested in at this moment."

"That will do fine, by the time you're finished with William he will die of a heart attack."

"I wouldn't bet on that Patti. He has more stamina than any man I have ever met."

"Ladies, your chariots await."

************

As Patti looked into her husband's office, she realized Dycke wasn't lying to her. The mounds of paper on his desk were unbelievable. The paperwork may not have been above his head, but his 'In' and 'Out' baskets, were unbelievably overcrowded.

"Mister Valentino, do you need a secretary?"

"I have a secretary, dammit, go away." he said without raising his head.

"This secretary provides sexual favors at the same price as an ordinary secretary."

Finally, he recognized his wife's voice. "Close the fucking door and lock it. I'll take you for a test drive. If you're better than my wife, I'll hire you."

"I will be better than your wife. I haven't had sex in three months. My husband abandoned me, and I'm tired of using vegetables as a substitute for him."

"I don't want to hear your sob stories. I want you naked and on the floor."

"I'm shy, do you want to help?"

"If I get near your clothes, I will tear them off your back, and fuck you in the ass. You will leave here naked, and the only thing you will have on is a smile."

"Whatever you say master but please don't hurt me."

Patti started removing her clothes, when there was a knock on his door.

Stephano yelled, "I left for the day. I won't be in until next Monday. I'm on a fishing trip and left my cell phone with you. I can't be reached at all. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mister Valentino, I was just bringing you your lunch."

"That's fine, I'm sorry I yelled. Please eat it, or give it to someone else who's hungry. I'll leave the money on your desk."

"You already paid me Mister Valentino. I have your change."

"Put it in your desk until next week. Thank you, and don't bother me for the rest of the day please."

"Yes Mr. Valentino, I'll take care of it. It's nice to have you back in town Mrs. Valentino; it's the only time he perks up."

"Doris, take the rest of the day off. Close the front door and lock it. We don't want to scare anyone passing by."

****************

"Now, where was I Stephano?"

"Naked, you're still not naked."

"I'm going to be naked in thirty seconds. What am I supposed to do with a fully clothed male?"

"You'll find out after I blindfold you."

As she took off her panties, his mouth fell open.

"What happened?"

"Guess?"

"Why did you do it?"

"It was a present for you, but you don't seem happy about it."

"Happy, happy doesn't begin to express how I feel about it. I'm ecstatic, it's fantastic, I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life, and I've seen many like that before. Yours is just so absolutely stunning."

"If I knew this was going to be your reaction, I would have done it twenty years ago. What is it with you men, and a clean-shaven pussy? It's bare skin. It's the difference between a clean shaven man, and one with a beard."

"How much would you like to wager? The sensitivity around that area is going to light up your senses like they never have before."

"Prove it. I'll bet you a thousand dollars you're wrong."

"This will be the easiest money I've made since college."

"I have to tell you about Christian and Callie Chase."

"Stop distracting me and get in my fucking chair."

Patti went to sit in his chair when he stopped her.

"Not that way baby, this way."

Patti screamed as he twisted her body around putting her head and shoulders on the seat, her back against the rear of his chair, while leaving her legs flailing in the air.

"What kind of position is this Steph? Are you trying to kill me? I can't understand what you're going, or planning to do to me. Remember I have a gun, and I will use it."

Stephano stood behind his chair. "I'm going to blindfold you. Kiss me, and shut up."

"They kissed, and she fell silent."

He moved her legs into a lateral split, and lowered his mouth to her vagina. He assaulted her sex, with the full fury of his tongue, teeth, nose, lips, and fingers.

Patti attempted to keep her screaming down to a level where only humans could hear it, but she failed miserably. It seemed like an eternity since they were together, and as his tongue touched the entrance to her vagina, and his teeth scraped along her exposed clitoris, she exploded. Her scream was above the top of the audible human scale, and the patrol dogs howled.

He moved his mouth away from her opening, and attacked her flesh around it with his mouth and hands. As his attack continued, it felt as if he was trying to remind her that every square inch of her body belonged to him and him alone.

When his mouth focused on the newly deforested areas, she realized Steph was right. The newly exposed flesh was much more sensitive and responsive than that of the areas surrounding it. Whether it was his lips, when he kissed it, the stubble on his cheek, when it brushed his face across the area, or when he nipped it with his teeth, her sensations were heightened.

She was paying such close attention to these new feelings she was stunned for a moment when something bumped against her chin. She opened her mouth to say 'WHAT', when the object slid into her mouth, almost reaching her throat. She recognized her man's manhood, and began sucking on it. She cherished his two friends, who were higher up on the long stiff rod, and inserted a finger in his anus deep enough to rub against his prostate.

He groaned at the intrusion of her finger into his ass, but he knew she was not to be denied. He thought he wiped her out after the last two orgasms, but he was wrong. He felt her tightening up again, and went after the orgasm that was hiding inside her.

It became a race between them. She had him deep in her throat threatening to unman him, and a finger up his ass pushing and poking his prostate.

He had fingers deep in both her openings. His tongue was focusing on the flesh around her clitoris, and was tormenting her by not touching it. The way her body was reacting to his punishment, he knew she would retaliate by keeping him from his orgasm. She would make him suffer by keeping him on the precipice, with no hope of going over. She did this so well when she was angry with him, and he would not know why until after she allowed him to scream in pain, and dissolve into ecstasy. She was a bitch, but she was his bitch for life.

He felt the strain on his heart diminish, and his balls move up into his body, and his prostate pulsed. The damn was open, and the vacuum that was her mouth did not let up.

He screamed, "I'm coming."

She purposely scraped her teeth against the length of his flesh.

123456...8