There Oughta Be a Law Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

Both Carolyn and Ellen nodded their heads slowly.

"And if we are cutting both Stella and Stephanie out we better do the same with Crystal. I'm not really worried about the same issue with her, but all of us know that Carolyn is attracted to Crystal and Ellen is not friendly with Crystal at all. This has danger signs written all over it. God knows I am attracted to her and that is part of the problem. I truly think we need to be the three musketeers for a while, just us three in our bed with no outsiders. "

Carolyn said, "I guess you're right Don. I definitely don't want Steph to go through what I did. That was not fun."

Ellen said, "The more I think about it, the more I agree. I love you Don."

I kissed Ellen.

"I love you both so much. We will be fine with just us 3. You'll see."

Carolyn leaned in for a kiss.

"We better get started then, huh?"

The ladies wiggled their way to the bedroom and my cock dragged me along behind them.

"There oughhta be a law," I said.

I came home from work the next day and it was strange to get home and see only Carolyn there. She just smiled at me as I came in and gave me a quick kiss. Ellen got home a little later than usual. She was in a strange mood.

Ellen said, "Ok guys, it's my turn. We need to have a serious talk."

That is one scary line to hear when you think your life is perfect.

Ellen continued, "My period is late. So I did a pregnancy test today. I tested positive.

Then I made an appointment with the doctor and he confirmed it. I'm pregnant. And yes Don, before you ask, you are definitely the father. You have been my only partner for months so it is definitely you."

I rushed up to Ellen and gave her a big kiss.

"Aren't you happy honey?" I asked. "I can't wait to hold our baby in my arms."

Ellen's face lit up, "You're ok with this Don?"

"Ellen, I'm ecstatic. I was trying to be a dad for years. And there's nobody I'd rather have be the mother of my child than you."

Ellen started to cry then. "Yes, as long as you are happy, I'm happy honey."

We kissed each other passionately.

"Ellen, Carolyn, I'm not sure exactly how we wanna do this, but will you marry me?"

Ellen looked surprised for a minute and then kissed me. "Yes, of course Don."

Carolyn said, "You are right Don. You and Ellen need to get married, the sooner the better."

"But Carolyn, I love you too, you're still a part of this. Can I marry both of you?"

"Mom and Dad would never understand. You and Ellen need to be married for the child's sake. I will still share your bed if you both want me, but officially you guys will be the couple."

Ellen said, "Oh Carolyn, thanks so much. And yes, of course we want you."

"Officially Ellen will be my wife, but in my heart I will have two wives."

I kissed both ladies fervently.

"I can't believe that I'm going to be a father. I better call Lorraine and let her know, she will be in shock I'm sure. She must have been the problem more than I was."

Carolyn said, "Don, as nice as it feels when you come inside me, you better keep your deposits to my ass only from now on. Stephanie doesn't need a little brother or sister."

I nodded my head and kissed her.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Do you want to have a church wedding honey?" I asked Ellen.

Ellen said, "If you don't mind, I think I'd rather just do the civil ceremony and have a small get together afterwards. No big reception."

"Your wish is my command, milady."

"And just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean we can't have fun," Ellen said with a twinkle in her eye.

Carolyn piped up, "Yeah you're right Ellen. He hasn't even had his constitutional today."

My fiancées dragged me into the bedroom and attacked my cock.

"There oughta be a law," I said.

------------ Epilogue ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Years Later

Lorraine is now 51. She has lost a few pounds. She's an attractive somewhat chubby lady. She found a nice man to treat her right and they seem to be happy. She never did get to become a mother. I rarely think about her anymore.

Ashley is now 34. Her husband is an average looking guy until he smiles. He is totally devoted to Ashley and they have two adorable young daughters. Ashley still looks ultra hot. She knows how to dress to accentuate her exotic pale skin. I find myself dreaming about ramming my cock in her ass. I'm sure that any advances on my part towards Ashley would not be looked on favorably at all. Ashley and Stephanie are still best friends and I have my suspicions that they hook up for lady sex on a fairly regular basis. If they do though, they keep it quiet.

Stella is now 35. She took it hard when our casual hook ups ended. She eventually married an older guy. He knows he is lucky to have her and he treats Stella like a queen. They seem to be happy enough. They are still childless. Stella and Ellen are still very close friends. Stella has put on a few pounds. She is now on the borderline between pleasingly plump and chubby. Of course her tits should be named national landmarks, they are so huge. Every once in a while Stella dresses with no bra and tries to act sexy for me. I pretend to be in lust with her for her sake, but I'm not really attracted to Stella anymore. Her husband has figured out a long time ago that Stella has a thing for me, but I don't have a thing for her. He puts up with her little episodes. Her husband and I get along fine.

Crystal is now 45. She has had quite a few flings over the years. She has many suitors of all ages. Crystal has still not let anyone break into her shell. She almost always has a man that is hoping for a serious relationship at her beck and call, but she has not come close to getting serious with anyone. She still looks almost exactly like she did when she was 35. Her tits still defy gravity. Crystal and I flirt with each other on a regular basis. We both know that we are hot for each other. Carolyn is still friends with Crystal and she might be just as hot for her as I am. Ellen and Crystal still don't get along. I think if I made a play for sex with Crystal she would happily accept. This drives me crazy sometimes because I know the sex would be amazing. I also know that my relationship with Ellen and Carolyn would be in big trouble if I ever did follow through so I have been able to resist temptation so far.

Stephanie is now 28. Stephanie took it very hard when our casual sex sessions ended. Ashley was a big help getting Stephanie through it. Stephanie now plays lead Cello in a prestigious orchestra. She has had a few boyfriends over the years, but they have never lasted for more than a couple of years. Her current boyfriend plays trumpet in the same orchestra. I don't know much about him. In my biased opinion, Stephanie is probably the most beautiful woman in the world. I swear if I could have consequence free sex with anyone, It would be between Angelina Jolie and Stephanie. I would pick Stephanie.

She still has the hots for me. She makes it clear every time she sees me. She wiggles her ass and prances around in an effort to entice me. I'm sure if I ever relented and gave in to my desires, she would be right there with me and begging me to fuck her harder. I don't think she would care about the ramifications either. So it's on me to make sure that never happens, because if I ever had sex with her once, I wouldn't be able to stop at just once. We would be regular lovers in no time, and then my relationship with Carolyn and Ellen would go up in flames.

Carolyn is now 49. She still has the body of a high school girl. Her hair is going grey but she colors it. She has a few more laugh lines around the eyes, but she is still beautiful. She gets propositioned regularly by men of all ages. She enjoys the attention but she is totally devoted to me. She doesn't mind that Ellen is my official wife. She knows that I have two wives in my heart and that is good enough for her. I love her more than ever and I would be lost if she ever left my life. I still love to fuck her ass on a regular basis and she still is very vocal in bed.

Ellen is now 38. I thank god and anyone else that I can think of that I've been blessed to have her as my loving wife and the mother of my child. She looks almost exactly like Carolyn did at the beginning of this story which means that she is smoking hot. Ellen is still the sexiest woman that I have ever met, even sexier than her niece. When she wiggles her ass and gives me that special smile I cannot help myself. I must attack her. Since this is what she wants, we both win.

Tiffany is now 9. Our daughter is a chip off the old block. She is the tallest person in her class and she is stick thin. She has freckles sprinkled all over her pretty face. She is a very happy child and she is kind to everyone. We are all very proud of her. I'm sure in a few years we will be fending off the boys.

I am now 52. I have a put on a few pounds. I have a small spare tire around the belly. My beard grows in white as snow. I stay clean shaven most of the time. I still have most of my hair and thankfully it's more pepper than salt. Both Carolyn and Ellen say I am still handsome, but I am sure they are biased. I am still good for a Donnie special every once in a while but my sexual prowess is nowhere near where it used to be. Ellen and Carolyn have noticed that I am writing these memoirs. They have been reading the text almost as fast as I can write it. We have had some great sex in the last few weeks reliving all of these wonderful memories. Carolyn just came in and she's wearing slut shorts. Her camel toe is beckoning to me. Here comes Ellen, she's wearing a slinky see through nightgown and I can she has a thong on underneath. My wives are giggling and wiggling their sexy bodies at me. Sorry I have to go. I am definitely the luckiest man alive.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers
12