There Will Come Soft Rains

Story Info
Father and bratty adult daughter become lovers.
2.7k words
4.35
112.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father/daughter incest, a little slow to get started.

The August heat wave was the least of Arthur's troubles. His house was like an oven, true, but his daughter Karen made him sweat more. His wife had died when Karen was only ten. He had tried to raise her as best he could on his own, but she was a rebellious child. At seventeen she had run off and gotten married to a man over twice her age. Now nineteen, she was recently divorced and had moved back into her father's house, still determined to do whatever she wanted.

Clothing was currently the big issue. Karen refused to dress decently around the house. Her entire costume since the onset of summer's annual broil consisted of a t-shirt or tank top and a pair of panties. Arthur tried to get his daughter to dress with more modesty without putting too fine a point on the issue. It embarrassed him to say he could see his daughter's nipples through her shirt, which incidentally wasn't long enough to cover the curve of her bottom or the mound of her crotch. Karen's panties were also small and quite tight, sufficiently so to outline the lips of her obviously clean-shaven vagina. Arthur's wife had started shaving her own pubes on their first wedding anniversary as a lark. She had kept her pussy all bare after she discovered how much it excited him. Seeing obvious daily evidence that his daughter also picked up the shaving habit caused guilty stirrings of arousal in him.

Arthur was ashamed to say that he liked looking at his daughter's body, that she was as beautiful and sexy as her mother had ever been, that his own daughter was exciting him. So instead he simply asked her to put some clothes on.

"It's too hot," she responded without taking her eyes off the television news. The weatherman droned on about the extended forecast as more of the same three 'aitches: hazy, hot, and humid. Arthur had set up a couple of box fans to move the heavy air around. They offered some minor relief. Karen had one fan directed on her, blowing her thin blond hair about in the breeze. "If you'd get an air conditioner, the house would be bearable."

"If you'd get a job, you could afford to buy one. Or move out to your own place." He knew where this dance was going. It had happened every night with minor variations.

"You sound just like Vance! Always harping on me!" Or, "I'm grown up! You can't tell me what to do!" Or, "Why are you always on my case?" Any of a handfull other similar responses might come up. These led to the inevitable return lines: "Maybe there was a reason Vance," or, "You certainly don't act like a," or the classic "As long as you live under my." None of these lines ever got finished. Karen would interrupt. Father and daughter would yell back and forth. After a few minutes of this Arthur would find himself glancing at his daughter's chest, mesmerized for an instant by the way her breasts, even so small as they were, could still jiggle hypnotically. He would close his eyes and rub the bridge of his nose, but he could still see her hard nipples pushing out the fabric of her shirt behind his shut eyelids.

Invariably, Arthur retreated in silence to his bedroom, embarrassed and ashamed and angry, without resolving the basic problem.

The heat wave was in its tenth day. Arthur's nerves were brittle. He dreaded going home. As he entered his house, he found his daughter asleep on the couch in front of the television, a talk show going unwatched. A fan blew on her body. Her shoulder length blond hair haloed around her head, almost making her look like a little angel in repose. A lewd angel, anyway.

Karen lay on the couch with her t-shirt bunched up over her breasts and her left hand inside her panties, tightly cupping her vagina. Arthur stood over his daughter, studying her. He looked at her small round face, pixie nose, and full lips so much like her mother's. He watched her little breasts slowly rise and fall with her breath, the nipples pink and hard. He noticed how her hipbones stuck out and cast sexy shadows in the light from the window. Arthur felt a tingle stirring in his loins as his penis began to harden. He saw his daughter's hand slowly moving inside her panties as she rubbed herself in her sleep. He heard her moan softly and saw a slow smile spread over her lips as her hand made deeper movements. Her finger made wet sounds, and the aroma of excited woman drifted into his nose. Arthur stared for long moments, trembling before he retreated embarrassed and ashamed to the bathroom for a cold shower.

For the first time in quite a while, they didn't have an argument. The weatherman promised rain in his forecast. Nothing fell in town.

The next night, Arthur came home to find his front door locked. He unlocked it. He opened it. The television was off. The lights were off.

"Karen?" Arthur called as he walked through the empty rooms. "Karen? Where are you?"

"Dad!" Karen answered from the back yard. "I'm out here!" Arthur took two steps out the back door into the yard and was hit with a blast of water from the garden hose.

"Got you!" Karen yelled.

"What-pu-you-pu-guh," Arthur sputtered in surprise and shock, wiping his eyes dry.

"You want some more?" Karen asked as she squirted her father again without waiting for an answer.

Arthur retreated into the house, dripping his way to the kitchen. He retrieved a bucket from under the sink and half filled it with cold water from the tap. When he burst laughing through the back door he caught Karen off guard and let her have the full salvo from knees to face in one swoop. She shrieked and tried to counter with another jet from the hose, but Arthur used the bucket as a shield, diverting the spray until he could dump more water on his daughter.

The pair engaged in a laughing water fight for over twenty minutes. Karen's drenched t-shirt molded to her body like a second skin, revealing every curve and bump. Her nipples puckered up like two little cones atop her breasts. Her soaked little panties became transparent, clinging tight to her ass and pussy, constantly revealing her bouncing cheeks and sweetly puckered lips to her father's gaze.

Arthur's clothes did little to hide his growing arousal. His erection formed a noticeable lump in his wet pants. Eventually Arthur called it quits and told Karen to put the hose away. Instead she ran up and hugged her father tightly. She pressed herself to him, trapping his hard cock against her belly. He kissed her forehead and reminded her to wipe her feet before she tracked mud into the house.

The wind was freshening from the west. Still no rain fell in town.

The next evening was Friday. Clouds had begun to gather. It looked like the heat would break soon. Arthur came home to the smell of cooking. Karen was in the kitchen stirring a saucepan. She had fixed Sloppy Joes for supper, with potato chips, pickles, and beets. It wasn't anything elaborate, and Arthur barely noticed the food at first. He was too busy looking at his daughter.

Karen was wearing one of her mother's sun dresses, a yellow and red floral print he hadn't seen in years.

"Where did you get that dress?" Arthur asked.

"I found it in the garage with Mom's old things. Do you mind?"

"No." Arthur finally answered. "I don't mind. It's just that you look, you look so much like your mother." The light from the kitchen window shone through her dress, outlining and highlighting the nude body inside the garment. Arthur could easily tell that the dress was all his daughter was wearing. As he watched her stir the loose meat in the saucepan with a wooden spoon, he noticed her nipples hardening as her breasts jiggled and brushed against the cloth, pressing out, casting dark shadows.

"I said, 'come and get it.' You awake, Dad?" Karen asked.

"Hmm? Sorry. I was thinking about something for a minute there." He snapped his attention away from his daughter's chest. Could she tell where he was looking, he wondered. "Is it ready?"

"Sure. Here." She handed her father a paper plate. "Less dishes to wash." She filled his sandwich bun, fixed one for herself, and they sat at the kitchen table for their meal. Karen even had a pitcher of lemonade in the fridge. They talked a little about nothing in particular. All during supper Arthur tried to avoid staring at his daughter. He kept stealing glances at her when it seemed she wasn't looking. The sun dress was sleeveless, and from time to time Karen's arm would move to reveal her ribs, the side of a perfect little breast, and the crowning hard nipple. He felt his penis tingle into erection as they ate. When they finished the meal they cleaned up, put everything away, and retired to the living room for the evening news. The weatherman promised an end to the heat wave this weekend.

Arthur wasn't sure he wanted the heat to end.

At about two in the morning, Arthur awoke to a loud low buzzing. He lay in bed and tried to puzzle out the sound. His sleep- addled brain could only think of bees. Heat lightning flashed briefly outside his window. Wind roughed the leaves in the trees. The weatherman might be right this time, Arthur thought. We could get some rain. The lightning should bring some rain, rain to make the flowers grow, flowers, flowers on her dress, flowers for the bees, buzzing bees.

Crap! Arthur was instantly awake, a cold panic pumping adrenaline through his veins. That noise! That could be a downed power line or, well, something!

He got out of bed and stood at his bedroom door, eyes closed, ears cocked, straining to find the source of the noise. Left, it was coming from down the hall. He walked slowly in the darkened house, toward the sound, toward Karen's wide open bedroom door.

She had a bedstand light on, providing more than enough light for Arthur's darkness accustomed eyes to see what she was doing. Karen lay atop her sheets naked. Arthur stood in the doorway and watched his daughter writhe on her bed. She held a long orange vibrator in one hand and was making love to herself with it. She kept her eyes closed, that same slow smile as earlier spreading on her lips as she plunged the sex toy deep inside her smooth pussy, muffling the sound temporarily until she withdrew it and tickled her clit with its buzzing tip. She ran it round and round in little circles before again pushing it inside as far as it would go.

Arthur stepped back into the shadows of the hallway. He knew he should go. He should leave her alone. He should respect her privacy. He should, but his feet wouldn't move from the safety of the shadows. His eyes drank in the vision of his beautiful daughter as she masturbated before him. The tingle in his groin quickly grew to a throbbing as he watched. His penis tented out his boxer shorts. He wanted very much to be in that room, feeling her hand on his hardness, slowly penetrating her, his own daughter.

He knew he should go, but he couldn't leave, nor did he want to retreat any more.

He watched the lips of his daughter's pussy cling to the shaft of the vibrator, puckering in and pulling out with each slow stroke. She teased it around her clit in obvious enjoyment. He kept stealing glances from Karen's pink pussy lips up to her face, but her eyes always remained closed. Sometimes she would bite her lower lip to keep from crying out in passion, which was as sexy a sight as what she was doing between her legs. Arthur imagined those lips open, her mouth wrapped around his cock. She pinched her nipples and whispered, "Oh yes!" as another flash of heat lightning illuminated the scene through the windows.

Arthur wished it was his hand kneading her breast, pinching her nipple, making her cry out.

Karen began rolling her hips now, slowly at first, then with greater speed as she bounced her sweet little ass up off the bed, humping herself against the plastic tool held rigid in both her hands. Her mouth hung open as she took deep ragged breaths, no longer simply playing now, but pushing hard towards her orgasm. Her legs quivered. She started to moan, soft at first, growing louder as her pleasure grew higher and higher.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, God! Yes! Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Yes Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Please fuck me now, Daddy, make me come, make me come! Give me your cock Daddy, please daddy- daddy-daddy-dadd-e-e-e!" With a last incoherent squeal, Karen came, the vibrator sunk deep inside her pussy, her body quivering all over.

When she collapsed back on the bed arms and legs akimbo, the vibrator remained buried inside her body, gradually sliding its way out until it popped free.

Arthur backed away from his daughter's doorway, retreating to his own bedroom. His body shook with desire. In the years since his wife had died, Arthur had dated a few times. There had been some sex, but never anything like the love and passion he had felt for his wife.

Never until now.

Arthur wrestled with himself. Part of him wanted desperately to go back to his daughter's room, fall between her legs, and take her with abandon. He wanted to drive his rigid cock into his own little girl's pussy and fuck her. The animal part of him screamed for his daughter's naked flesh, demanding satisfaction. The sane and logical part of him simply said, "No." The sane, steady, quiet part of him pulled off his shorts and told him to take care of himself, alone.

He lay on his bed and began dry stroking his erection. Precum leaking from the tip dribbled down his shaft, oozing around his fingers. His hand made little wet noises on his penis. He lay across his bed and masturbated, his eyes screwed tightly shut, picturing his daughter's lithe little body spread out before him, wanting to feel her hand on his hard cock, her wet mouth, her sweet pussy....

"Oh Daddy, it's so beautiful," Karen said. Arthur's eyes popped open just as a lightning flash filled the room, illuminating his daughter standing at the foot of his bed, her eyes focused between his legs. She was still naked and made no effort to cover herself. He froze in the semi-darkness, cock throbbing in his hand, balls aching for release with the afterimage of her body swimming in his vision. He felt more than saw her crawl her way up the bed, her hair softly brushing his shins, his thighs, his belly, until she straddled his body, pressing her slick wet slit against the back of his hand.

Karen lay down atop her father. She crushed her breasts against his chest, her diamond-hard nipples digging into his flesh, and whispered a single word. She said, "Please."

Arthur shifted his grip on his cock. Karen raised her hips. He easily set the tip of his erection between his daughter's smooth pussy lips. With a moan, squeal and quick shove, he was inside.

As his daughter's tight wet pussy engulfed his cock, Arthur rolled her over onto her back. He rose up and began a hard and fast jackhammer fuck, slamming his cock in and out, pushing his daughter's body up the bed until she thumped the headboard. Outside, the wind picked up speed, whipping the tree branches in perfect time to Arthur's mad tempo. Karen squealed over and over, "Oh Daddy, fuckme, fuckme, fuckme-e-e!" Her legs were wide open and quivering in the air. She clawed her father's back and neck.

Arthur never felt her nails. His entire universe centered on his hard cock surrounded by his sexy daughter's pussy as he pounded into her, clutching her spongy ass cheeks in both hands. His orgasm hit like a volcano, his semen erupting from his cock and blasting deep into his daughter's welcoming pussy. They held each other tightly his spasms continued and slowly subsided.

They kissed, their bodies still locked together, as the first raindrops spattered against the window pane.