There's a First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. I'm not sure. Might have to let me test that out again."

"Silly boy." I give you a playful swat on the side. "Course I could just kneel over your mouth, letting myself slowly drip onto your waiting tongue, and see what you can do in that position" – you are practically drooling now – "but I don't think so."

"Man I really think I must have had too much to drink tonight, because I'm having a little trouble here picturing what you mean here. Think you could help me out and show me?"

"Well, I could move my knees like so," and I move them so they are up closer to your head. "But that kind of leaves a few inches still, so I'd have to lower myself a little," and I do, but not enough that you can reach me yet. "Course, you have to meet me halfway here." You run your tongue up my lips, causing my whole body to quiver. "Mmmm. That works. Course I could probably help you out a little more and move in a little closer, maybe give you a little better access?" My fingers spread my lips apart and I lower myself another inch or so, allowing your tongue to penetrate even deeper. "Oh yeah," I sigh. "That's much better." It is taking all of my will power to keep my legs steady. My breath comes more in gasps and I can tell I'm getting close to orgasm. As I am about to pull myself away, your mouth captures my clit and sucks gently. "Oh God, JR!" is as far into that sentence I get before the orgasm rips through my body. My hands grasp your hair, pulling you closer to catch the juice flowing from my body. You flick your tongue one last time across my clit, once again making my entire body shiver, and then you smile.

"That was more what I had in mind."

I slide down your body so I am once again lying on you. "Well, glad I could help clear that up," I say as I kiss you again, tasting myself on your probing tongue. This kiss seems to last forever, getting more intense as I get my energy back. I pull my legs up into a kneeling position again, never breaking the kiss. I slide my still-wet pussy down your stomach, as far as I can without having to break the kiss. Several minutes later, I break the kiss and slide down even further.

I position myself over your still-hard cock. My eyes lock with yours as I slowly lower myself onto you. We both gasp at the first touch. Ever so slowly, little by little I ease myself onto you as best as I can without hurting myself, gasping both from pain and pleasure. I run my fingers along my lips, using my wetness to lubricate your shaft. Up and down, trying to get as much of you in me as possible. You are moaning in both pleasure and frustration, your hands are pulling at the cuffs. "That feels so good."

After what seems like an eternity, I stop pushing down. I slide up and down your shaft in a slow movement, lubricating you, stretching me to make it more comfortable.

"Oh damn. You feel so good inside me." The sliding continues, gaining slightly more speed as the pain lessens, moving further and further up your shaft, almost taking you completely out of me, before sliding back down as far I can. I start rotating my hips trying to make this last as long as possible. But there's one thing more I need first.

Using one hand to brace myself, I lean forward and free one of your hands. You lean forward so we are in a sitting position, the cuff swinging from the other hand. You twine your fingers in my hair and kiss me hard, probing with your tongue, nibbling on my lips. I run my fingers through your hair and then rake my nails down your back, returning the intensity of the kiss. This is what I needed. You break off the kiss, moving your mouth down to capture a nipple with your teeth. "Oh God!" My nails dig even deeper into your back.

You lie flat on your back and move your hands to my hips. "Are you OK?" I nod and bite my lip, beads of perspiration forming on my forehead. Your hands guide me slightly, helping me vary the pressure somewhat. I am rapidly approaching another orgasm and I can feel yours building as well. Almost like you can read my mind, you tell me, "Not yet. For me anyway."

You bring your thumb up to your mouth to wet it and then rub it across my clit. That was all I needed. I cry out again as powerful sensations run through my body and ride the wave of this orgasm. "Oh God, JR!" Your hands are back on my hips again.

"Oh, baby. I can feel you dripping down me. Watching you climax turns me on so much." Your hands are gripping me tighter. "I want to cum. I want us both to cum." You lean forward and kiss me again. Your mouth on my ear now. "But you tell me when. Tell me when we can cum."

"Mmmm. I want you to cum now, JR!" You hands grasp my shoulders and force me down even further on you, your mouth capturing mine for one more searing kiss. Every muscle in my body clenches and then suddenly, release. Only for a second or two as my orgasm begins. I tense my muscles again, increasing the pressure on your shaft, feeling you explode deep inside of me. Fingers entwined in hair, any cries of passion are lost in our kiss. My vaginal muscles milk every last bit of your orgasm out of you.

As our bodies begin to relax slightly, you turn us so that you are now lying on top of me, with my legs still wrapped around you. I reach up and brush your hair out of your eyes. You capture my hand in yours and kiss it. Then locking your hands in mine, you stretch them up over my head and pin them to the bed. I giggle as you kiss me.

"What's so funny?"

"You still have one cuff on your hand." For some reason this strikes me as incredibly funny and I can't stop laughing. You gasp and I stop. "What?"

"Nothing. It just felt really good when you laughed. Do it again!"

"No."

"OK." Using only one hand to pin both of mine down, you tickle me, forcing me to laugh. Finally you stop and kiss me instead. Between kisses, you tell me, "I can't wait to use these on you."

12