There's Always Room for Tentacles

Story Info
Goddess Noel Fatale takes a pet.
3k words
4.17
57.9k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noel Fatale walked into the restaurant, her eyes taking in the whole scene before her. She noticed, but didn't react to, the stares from men and women who observed her entrance. She was used to conversations stopping and jaws dropping when she entered a room. She just wanted to have a bite to eat and read another chapter in her book before going home for a good night's sleep.

Fatale wasn't her given surname but it was the name that fit who she was and what she was to all men and even some women. Noel was the embodiment of the 'femme fatale'. She lured men and women into dangerous and compromising situations through seductive powers so great as to be beyond description. It was a rare event when anyone resisted her initial assault and no one, but no one, ever got away from her a second time. Sometimes all it took was a casual glance from her cool blue eyes or a toss of her slightly wavy blonde locks, which flowed down her back just past her shoulders. Her smile could dazzle a man into submission, especially when she wore her deep red lipstick. She never failed to dress impeccably, as she was today: black stilettos on her lovely feet, her long, toned legs covered in sheer stockings. Her gray dress rested at mid-thigh with a slit that immodestly showed a flash of her stocking tops. The waist nipped in to accentuate her hips as they swayed back and forth seductively when she walked. The neckline of the dress scooped just enough to show off a generous amount of cleavage; it was enticing without being vulgar. All in all she was an elegant and graceful presence.

Yet there was something very dangerous lurking just beneath the surface of her smile...something otherworldly and inhumanly erotic. Everyone felt it when they were near her, but no one could place what it was. It was a mystery that lured many an admirer into devastating slavery. It was a virility that radiated from her, catching the wary and unwary alike. It was the aura of a true Goddess among men, and she was more powerful than anyone could guess.

Noel was all this and more, much, much more, but tonight she just wanted a good dinner and some public solitude. The hostess sat her at a corner table in the back of the restaurant. The waitress swiftly took her order. She sipped her glass of merlot and settled into her book. Something, however, kept pulling on her senses. It was subtle, and the beautiful blonde was keenly sensitive to subtle intrusions into her personal space. She inconspicuously glanced around the room, taking in more details in a brief second than a roomful of detectives would notice in an hour of intense investigation. Strangely, though, she was unable to find what alerted her. She took another sip of wine and went back to the book.

As soon as she did this, though, her senses became aware of the intrusion again. This time she didn't bother using her eyes. Noel cleared her mind focused on her other senses. She had uncanny hearing and her sense of smell would make a jungle cat envious. In moments she'd sifted through the various sounds and scents and zeroed in on what she was sensing: someone nervously clearing his throat, and the smell of sweat mixed with arousal that was more intense than what she normally smelled in a given room. Noel knew what this meant; someone nearby was completely fixated on her. She found it strange that she hadn't spotted the man in her first glance but she smiled to herself knowing she'd found him out now. She knew exactly where he was and didn't have to look up from her book to tell he was staring at her even now. She decided to have some fun.

Noel dangled her patent leather pump off her right foot, exposing her arch and the Cuban soles of her stocking. Her keen ears heard the pace of the man's breathing quicken. She let the shoe drop to the floor and she pointed her toes as if absent-mindedly trying to reclaim it. She heard a gasp from the man -- something she knew no one else would hear -- and she smelled his arousal grow. Noel smiled to herself. "I've got you now, boy," she thought to herself.

She quickly looked up from her book to see the back of someone leaving the restaurant in a hurry. He was tallish, wearing a classic wool topcoat and a vintage gray fedora. The only inconsistencies in the image were the dreadlocks that fell down his back from under the hat. A frown crossed her face and she cursed silently under her breath.

"He got away!" Noel thought. "Well, next time, little boy, I won't go so easy on you. And there will be a next time."

*****

Three days later, Noel walked into the same restaurant. She was dressed to the nines in a retro fifty's-styled fully pleated sleeveless black dress that showed off her calves, seamed stockings, and red open-toe pumps. Her neckline truly accentuated her full bosom. A black pillbox hat with decorative veil topped her head, and her hair was swept up in a swirling bun underneath. A pair of short, black satin gloves completed a look that turned more heads than ever. She was sure some of the men would need chiropractors for their whiplash.

Her heels clicking on the tiled floor, she followed the hostess to the same table as before. The same waitress took her order and Noel settled into her seat. She sat with her legs bent, crossed at the ankles, angled out into the aisle. She opened her book and appeared engaged in reading, but her ears and her nose were alert and waiting. It didn't take long; she soon heard the same breathing and smelled the same arousal and she knew her shy admirer was once again taking in the view. Noel also knew that there was no way he was going to be able to get away from her this time; the cues she'd taken from his mode of dress assured her of that. He couldn't resist the retro look she'd donned. Nor would he be able to resist the special perfume she'd chosen for the night.

Noel looked up from her book in the right direction and caught the eye of a good looking man: coffee-colored skin, navy blue double-breasted suit, red silk tie, white shirt with gold cufflinks, polished brown brougham shoes. His glasses didn't obscure his deep brown eyes. He had a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee. His dreadlocks were pulled into a ponytail, making for a curious mix of old and new. She smiled at him and he shyly returned the smile, nodding courteously as though tipping his hat.

Now that Noel had made eye contact she knew she had him for sure. She smiled again and nodded at the empty chair at her table -- an invitation to join her that the man seemed to feel as more of a command. He was by her side in a flash, nervously peering down at her.

"May I join you?" His voice, though slightly shaky, was deep.

"Please," Noel replied. Her voice was like a beautiful song that stuck in the man's head and enticed him all the more. The sirens had nothing on Noel Fatale! "With whom do I have the pleasure of sharing this meal?"

"Jonathan Walker. And you are?"

"Noel Fatale. Pleased to meet you, Jonathan." Noel flashed him a smile that she knew would send shivers up and down his spine and straight to his cock.

They exchanged pleasantries through dinner: he was a graphic artist for a magazine and had lived in the city for over twenty years after moving from a dusty Southwestern town. Noel, for her part, was vague in sharing, but her manner, her look and her perfume (she would shock him when she told him later what it was) kept him from being too curious about her. She soon discovered that he was a naturally cautious person, more than a little shy, and that was what had allowed him to escape her the first time. Well, now he was doomed, because Noel was hungry for more than food tonight.

"I love your taste in clothes, Noel," Jonathan complimented.

"Thank you. You seem to enjoy the retro look as much as I do. That makes me happy. I like to keep things that make me happy..." She made sure to flash him enticing views of her firm breasts and touched him lightly on the hand. She felt his resistance melt a little more. She excused herself and refreshed her perfume in the ladies room.

Jonathan shook his head...unable to believe he was having dinner with such an incredibly beautiful and alluring woman.

Noel returned shortly and leaned into him to whisper in his ear. "Would you like to go to my place for dessert?" She gave him an eyeful of cleavage and a nose full of perfume. Her lips gently brushed his ear. She could smell his arousal growing by the second and she didn't have to look to know that his cock was hard.

"Of course!" An unaccustomed eagerness had replaced his usual shyness and he quickly paid the tab and ushered them into the night. He hailed a cab and held her door, then they were off to Noel's apartment in Midtown. In the enclosed confines of the cab, Noel's perfume was even more potent. Jonathan felt giddy and very relaxed. Noel smiled to herself as her real hunger grew. Soon the cab pulled up in front of her apartment building.

In the elevator up to the penthouse, Noel clung close to Jonathan, making sure he breathed in even more of her intoxicating perfume. Jonathan's mind was feeling sluggish and a bit dizzy.

"That's an amazing scent," he said, his speech starting to slur a bit. "What is it?"

"I'll tell you later, my pet," Noel almost purred. "We're here." They exited the elevator and she opened the door to her expansive home. The view was incredible, looking out on the city from thirty-five floors up. It was beautifully and expensively decorated. "Have a seat," Noel said. Again, it was less a suggestion and more of a command. Jonathan sat on the nearby sofa as Noel locked the door. "Now we're alone, in my place of power. The door's locked and no one knows you're here. I have you right where I want you, my pet."

Jonathan's muzzy brain slowly registered the change in her attitude. He tried to stand, but Noel easily pushed him back down into the sofa. He was starting to get concerned but he was also starting to get a very, very hard cock. It was harder than it had ever been. Something about the scent that clouded the air in Noel's apartment was tremendously arousing. It was like her perfume but so much stronger. He couldn't stop the hard-on.

"You shouldn't have piqued my interest the other night, little boy," Noel said as she pulled off her hat and unpinned her hair. The blonde tresses fell and framed her face enticingly. With an ease that one had to see to believe, Noel shimmied out of her dress, leaving her standing in front of him in her black bra, satin panties, black garter belt with seamed stockings, and the red open-toed shoes. "I wasn't looking for anything more than dinner that night, but your hungry eyes on me and your abrupt departure made me want you."

Noel kicked her shoes off and placed one foot on the coffee table as she adjusted her garters. Jonathan couldn't help but look at the beautiful curve of her calf, the fine turn of her ankle, the sexiness of her instep and the loveliness of her painted toes. "You can't look away," she stated matter-of-factly. "Your brain's being overcome by my personal scent...the scent of a Goddess. You asked what my perfume was, well, it's me, little boy. It's distilled essence of my pussy juices!" She sensuously moved to stand in front of him, bringing her satin covered crotch level with his face. "Recognize the smell?"

Jonathan pushed back even as he inhaled deeply. Her pussy smelled just like her perfume. He'd been breathing in her pussy all night long!

"And you've made me hungry, little boy, so now it's time for dessert. My dessert. You're so lucky, because you'll experience first-hand how a Goddess savors a treat!"

Jonathan noticed the satin of her panties start to squirm as though something was moving underneath it. "This is too weird," he managed to say...just before something smooth and slimy slithered out of the top of Noel's panties. It looked like...like a tentacle! "What the fuck?!?" he screamed and, despite his intoxicated state, leaped from the sofa and towards the door.

Noel laughed and the tentacle shot out, weaved between Jonathan's legs and tripped him up. He fell on the tiled floor. The jolt was painful enough to clear his head a bit. He looked back at Noel just in time to see her panties rip open and dozens of tentacles shoot out of her pussy! He screamed, but one of the tentacles wrapped around his throat, choking off his air. He grabbed it with his hands and pulled, but its strength was incredible. He couldn't budge it.

"What...what...are you?" he managed to wheeze out.

Noel stood, somehow even more beautiful now that she'd revealed herself more fully. "I am a Goddess, my pet! And you are now mine!" The tentacle unwound from his throat and, faster than the eye could follow, four more pussy tentacles shot out and slid up the legs and arms of his clothes. They flexed and his clothes exploded off his body...not a shred of his finery was left. The tentacles had even ripped off his shoes and socks. Everywhere they touched him, though, they left an ooze of something that smelled like Noel's pussy. The tentacles where covered with, exuded, in fact, Noel's pussy juices! And the scent was intoxicating him again; he couldn't think straight.

He opened his mouth to scream, but one of the tentacles jammed itself between his teeth and then expanded like an inflatable gag. Another pussy tentacle shot out and coiled around and around and around his body from his shoulders to his ankles. He couldn't budge an inch! His helplessness made his cock stand straight up -- seven inches of rock hardness. Noel smiled. Bigger than most, smaller than some...

"Now feel my power, boy," Noel said. She concentrated and the tentacle constricted Jonathan so hard he felt as though he was going to black out. "I could crush you more easily than you could crush an eggshell, my pet. You can't get away from me and you can't call for help. You're mine and I'm going to have dessert!"

With that, Noel's pussy tentacles threw Jonathan face down on the soft rug in the living room. One tentacle wrapped around his calves, holding his legs together. Another pussy tentacle wrapped around his arms, sheathing them as though they were in an arm binder, pulled up and back, so that his ass was presented and his head was pressed into the rug. Another tentacle wrapped around his waist and constricted tightly, holding him in place.

Jonathan had never felt so helpless, so powerless, before in his life. And yet his cock had never been harder! This weird and extremely powerful woman was arousing him as no one ever had before. He felt his will disintegrate before her bizarre majesty and his resistance wilt in the face of her implacable strength.

Noel positioned one of the pussy tentacles at his asshole and it shot pussy juices all over his ass -- lubricant! The tentacle easily slid into Jonathan's ass and Noel raped him over and over, with the tentacle pumping in and out like a piston. She knew her pussy juice not only lubricated but also aroused him to the point of madness. He began humping against the tentacle, which excited Noel because she could feel it up the length of the tentacle and into her clit. That had never happened before; she might actually have to keep this pet for a while! Without warning, she came and came hard! Pussy juices shot out of all of her pussy tentacles covering her and Jonathan both in her cum.

Jonathan melted into the embrace of her tentacles even more than before and his cock was still hard. Noel sent a tentacle to wrap around his balls, pulling them away from his body. Another tentacle wrapped around his shaft and constricted the whole seven-inch package. He began humping his hips again as she squeezed and released, squeezed and released his cock and balls over and over. She worked Jonathan up to the point of orgasm and back down so many times that he thought his mind would break and he'd go insane.

"I'm a hungry Goddess, little boy, but I can be merciful, too," Noel whispered into his cum-covered ears. She sent a slender tentacle slithering down his pee hole and as she constricted his cock and balls again, she vibrated the slender pussy tentacle until she felt his orgasm building again. Jonathan screamed as best he could with the tentacle gag still in his mouth and Goddess Noel finally let him shoot the load he'd been building up all night. He came so hard that the cum shot the slender pussy tentacle right out of his cock! For the first time in his life he experienced multiple orgasms as he ejaculated over and over.

When he was finally finished, he slumped in the embrace of Noel's tentacles. She stood over him smiling. "You're something special, little boy. I think I'll keep you for a while. Tonight, we'll share my bed. Tomorrow you'll feed me more dessert for breakfast." With ease, she picked him up in her arms and carried him to the bedroom. Jonathan looked up at Noel's radiant face and whispered:

"Thank you, Goddess."

End.