Theresa Shakes It For The Guys

Story Info
Pregnant stripper wows them.
4.7k words
4.42
14.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa sighed with resignation. She had to once again get back up on the little stage in this small redneck bar and shake her ballooning 8 month pregnant body at them. She had been totally shocked the past few weeks to see just how many men were turned on by the sight of a pregnant woman stripping. Her hormones were raging and she had been flattered by the shouts, touches and most of all the tips. She was getting so huge now though that it was becoming more and more difficult to do some of the squats, bending over deeply to show them her pussy and ass from behind. As the music began she entered the stage to what one would call polite applause. Dancing to the first song was never difficult, it was mostly moving around the stage in exaggerated motions, grinning and winking at all the men and starting the disrobing process. On the second song she completed removing her top and there was an audible gasp as her gigantic milk filled tits came into view as well as her swelling belly. She dropped her skirt and her g-string accidentally went too. She was now dancing totally nude on just the 2nd song. She realized she would have to crank it up a few notches on the 3rd song or she would be really short on tips.

Danny, Theresa's boyfriend, had taken off as soon as he found out she was pregnant which was why she was still working, saving a little at a time for the day when she would not be able to work.

The 3rd song started and Theresa began to dance. She had never been one of the dancers who danced in a raunchy manner but this was going to have to be different.

Dave was watching from about mid way back in the room. His cock was getting hard and his pulse had increased. No one could tell of course that seeing a pregnant chick was his ultimate turn-on. To see one dance like this was hard to believe. When the guy at the adult book store told him about it as he was buying a pregnant porno he at first did not believe him. Now of course he knew it was true.

Theresa began playing with her breasts something that she didn't regularly do. She was surprised at how sensitive her nipples had become. As she manipulated them she glanced at the faces of the men

(and 2 ladies) watching her. It was the usual group of tired looking old men, horny young men and an assortment of men she would usually refer to as perverts. She noticed one middle aged guy who did not fit the mold. He was pleasant looking and appeared what she would call respectful.

Theresa put her hands beneath her breasts and began to move them up and down as she walked around the stage, startled that she could feel drops of what must be milk dripping onto her protruding belly.

She stopped at the center of the stage and quickly rotated her body, shaking her tits all over her chest.

She could see that as she did this her milk was flying in drops to both the left and right of her. A cheer went up from the audience and she realized that this was just not polite applause and enthusiasm, they really were hot to see this pregnant lady show off her voluptuous body.

Theresa had also rarely showed off her pussy or ass as far as spreading them and doing things that she considered as dirty.

She now turned and shook her ass at the crowd who were becoming enthusiastic. She worked her way around the stage stopping occasionally to quickly shake her booty at them. She moved once again to the center of the stage and gave them a one handed cheek pull, exhibiting her anus. The crowd roared and whistled. Wadded up dollar bills, fives and even a few tens cascaded onto the stage. Erin, their stage manager gathered them up quickly for her. She turned to her audience and located the man she had noticed before. Dave's eyes seemed to be boring holes right into her. She did something she hadn't even thought about. She grabbed her tits and squeezed firmly at which point milk shot out of her huge nipples to an area at her feet. The crowd went crazy. With each new move and the way it was accepted by the crowd she became even braver. She was also getting turned on. She looked down at her right breast, grasped it with both hands and pulled it upward,and sticking her tongue out she managed to lick it, tasting the milk oozing out. She was surprised how good it tasted. She moved her head lower and managed to begin suckling her own breast. She squeezed, sucked and swallowed the rich fluid. The crowd was now bombarding the stage with crumpled bills. She let go of her tits and walked over to a short stool that one of the other dancers had used, moving it to the middle of the stage. She put her right foot on it, opening herself up to the audience. She reached down with both hands and spread her pussy open, something she had never done before. She began by rubbing her clit, slowly, pulling fluid from her now juicing pussy up to lubricate her clit. As she began to rhythmically rub her pearl she gazed around the room. There he was. That same man again. He was looking at her in a different way from all the others. She locked eyes with him and continued to rub her clit. She picked up the pace feeling the stirrings of an orgasm. The room was deathly quiet. As she rubbed faster she continued to look into the eyes of the handsome middle aged man. She removed her foot from the stool, edging to her left then partially squatted. She was still opened up to them but it appeared a bit more raunchy. It was at this point that she realized that though she could get close she could not actually orgasm on the stage. She quickly went into acting mode and faked a tremendous orgasm. As she did so she glanced again at the guy and noted that his eyes were glittering with lust but yet he had a respectful appearance, as if she had nothing to fear from him.

Theresa finished her dance to thunderous applause and whistling. She looked for her "guy" and was disappointed to see that he had apparently left.

Theresa and the other 5 girls generally danced a total of three times on a given night. On a really big night she might dance an extra set. She would realize a total of about $ 200 from each set of three dances.

Tonight she had no way of knowing how much she made on each set but the total handed to her was

over $ 1100 and when Erin handed her the money he said that he thought about 80% of it came from her last set.

This was a week night and though it was only 11:30, tonight's dancing had reached its conclusion. Theresa gathered up a towel and some other of her items from near the stage and headed for the dancer's dressing room.

As she entered the dressing room to change she looked out the window and noticed that it was snowing which was not that common in this part of West Virginia. She hoped that the fact that it was snowing would not prevent her sister-in-law from coming to pick her up. After she dressed she went to the lounge to wait for her ride and noticed that her "admirer" from the stage area was sitting alone at a table in the corner and was drinking a soft drink. He smiled at her and she smiled back. She wasn't really sure what made her do so but she approached his table.

" Hi there, mind if I sit down?" Theresa inquired of the stranger.

"Of course not Theresa," Dave replied, " please sit, let me buy you a soft drink."

"That's nice of you but how do you know I don't want something a little stronger," she asked with a smile.

"Well, a lady who is pregnant shouldn't be drinking anything stronger than Coke or Pepsi, and the name by the way is Dave."

Theresa stared at her new friend for a few seconds, then spoke.

"You sir, are a very nice man, Theresa said, "what you said is very considerate and responsible. Thank you, and I'll have a diet Pepsi."

Dave smiled and ordered the diet drink for Theresa.

"So," Theresa said with a smile, " bet you don't think much of an expectant mother who dances in a place like this."

"No," Dave said slowly," I don't make judgments like that Theresa. I figure you're doing this to support yourself and maybe your husband and children too. "

"One problem Dave," Theresa said as her soft drink arrived, " there are no children -- yet. There also is no husband. The man responsible for the child I'm carrying decided he wasn't ready to be a father and took off. I don't even know where he is."

"Sorry Theresa," Dave said with a seriousness in his voice, " you've got a rough situation, that's exactly why I don't judge people. You should never draw any conclusions if you don't know a person's exact situation."

Theresa once again smiled at this handsome older man.

"You are a very special person Dave," she said, " I kinda thought that just by looking at you. "

"So do you usually hang around after your dances are over? " Dave asked.

"No it's not that at all," Theresa replied, " I don't have a car so I have to wait until my sister-in-law can manage to come and pick me up. She lives in the other half of the duplex where I live."

"Oh OK," Dave said, " it wasn't really any of my business, guess I was just curious."

"That's OK," you're a very nice person Dave, " I know you're not making a pass at me. I'm sure the last thing you would be attracted to is a big old preggo. My friends by the way call me Terry."

"Fine Terry," Dave replied, " and I think you might be surprised how many men feel that a pregnant woman is just about as sexy as anyone gets."

"Does that include you Dave, "Terry asked with a smile.

"Yes Terry, it does," he said.

Just then Terry's cellphone rang. She answered and immediately her face showed concern.

"What are you saying Bonnie," he heard her say, " I can't stay here! I know Bonnie, I understand but don't you have someone you could borrow a car from or something. Okay, I'll figure out something. "

After she finished she folded her phone and sat looking at the wall.

"Bad news Terry? " Dave asked with concern.

"Yes, you could say so," she replied. " She said that my brother took their car to go to work because his truck wouldn't start. I can't chew her out, she really goes out of her way to take me to and from work."

"OK," Dave said, " I'll take you home."

"Oh, I couldn't ask you to do that," she said, " it's almost 30 miles away."

"I couldn't care less," Dave replied.

Just then one of the dancers named Sheila passed by their table.

"How you gonna get home girl," Sheila said to Terry. "Have you looked out? It's really coming down out there. Too bad it's not close to Christmas."

Terry and Dave both got up and walked to the front door where they could look out. It was indeed snowing hard and a bystander told them that there had been a bad accident on nearby I-64 and the road was closed.

"Well," said Theresa," looks like I'm in a real pickle doesn't it?"

"Look Terry," Dave said, " I think you know that I don't have any bad intentions. I'm staying at the Sleep Inn on the other side of the interstate. Let me put you up for the night. No funny business. You need to get your rest."

"I'm pretty sure I can trust you Dave," she said, " but I can sleep in a chair back in the dressing area."

"No way," Dave said sternly, " no pregnant lady is going to sleep in a chair if I have anything to do with it."

"I don't know," Theresa said with a giggle," I'm not sure I trust me."

They both had a laugh out of her last remark and then Terry said she was reluctantly going to accept his valiant offer.

On the way to the motel Dave had to take it easy, even with his all wheel drive it was a little bit of a white knuckle drive. Finally they arrived at his motel.

"Look Terry," he said, " there is only one bed but it is a king sized. I'll stay way over on one side and you can stay way over on the other."

They both snickered at the thought as they exited his vehicle and entered Dave's room.

"Oh wow," Terry said," sure feels good in here."

"You can say that again young lady, it really feels like winter out there," Dave countered.

"Boy would I like to take a nice hot shower about now," Terry said.

"Well hell, it's right in there," Dave said, pointing to the bathroom door.

"Thanks Dave," Terry said with a smile, " but I'm a little sweaty as you can imagine," she said with a wink," and I don't want to get nice and clean and then put these clothes back on."

"Ah, c'mon Terry," Dave said," I've got extra clean shirts and as big a guy as I am I'm sure they would

fit, and I can't believe I just said that to a pretty young lady. I've got clean underwear too but you'd have to wear boxers if that's OK."

"That's OK Dave," Terry replied with a giggle, "I know I've got this belly stickin out in front of me.

Tell you what, I think I'll take you up on the hot shower and the shirt but if the shirt's long enough I just might skip the boxers."

"OK girl, you're on," Dave said, " I've got one with long tails that I'm sure will work just fine."

Terry took a long, leisurely hot shower including the washing of her hair. She again noticed the flow of milk from her big breasts. She also noticed that she was pretty horny but that was the result of her dancing.

After drying off with a big fluffy towel she tried on the shirt and realized that it extended almost to her knees. It was going to work just fine. She left the bath to discover that Dave had gotten them some snacks and soft drinks from the vending machines. It was about midnight at this time and Terry realized that she was a little hungry.

Dave let her know that he had already consumed a package of cheese crackers and was now drinking a soda. He told her that all the rest of the snacks were hers if she wished.

"Good lord man," she said, " I'm not that big a pig."

"Oh I didn't mean that," Dave said with a laugh," look at it this way babe, you're eating for two."

The use of the word "babe" gave Theresa a little shudder. She knew that Dave had no interest at all in her but she was looking at him in an entirely new light. He was wearing his boxers but had put them on backwards so no accidental "viewings" took place. This was further proof to her of just how decent he was. Suddenly she felt a wetness and looked down. Her breasts were leaking and there were spots on the shirt about the size of silver dollars.

"Oh god Dave, I'm sorry," Terry said.

"No it's OK," Dave said, "it's just a natural thing Terry. I didn't ask but when are you due?"

"In about a month," Terry replied.

"Well, if I"m not mistaken," he said, "this is about the time that some lactation will begin."

"Yeah, well I guess so," Terry said.

"What is it going to be," he asked.

"A baby," she said with a laugh. "No, I'm sorry, that's a smart ass answer. I don't really know Dave.

They said something about an ultrasound and I didn't want to have it just to know what sex the baby is.

Then they explained that it wasn't the purpose of the ultrasound to find out what sex the baby was but instead to make sure that all was OK. I let them do the ultrasound with the understanding that they wouldn't tell me, or anyone else, the sex of the child."

Very good Terry," Dave said, " and I think I agree with you."

Terry was watching this handsome older man closely. She was actually getting turned on.

Terry was reclining on her left side facing her new friend. She scooted over close to Dave, lifted her right knee, opening her crotch area up, reached out taking Dave's left hand and drawing it under the big shirt and laying it directly on her pussy.

"I'm sorry Dave, you can feel how wet I am," Terry said softly, " I just can't help it, I think it's because you're so damned nice and never would do this yourself. I need it Dave, I need it bad, please fuck me honey, please."

Dave inwardly admitted that he was not surprised. He had noticed that her look had changed. It was if she was sizing him up, debating with herself whether she should do it or not.

"Tell you what," Dave said, " beginning to lightly massage her clitoris," I'll keep doing this if you'll unbutton that shirt."

"Unnnh, oh god that feels so good baby," Terry groaned, " whatever you want," and with that began to slowly unbutton the big shirt with a shy smile on her face.

As her big milk filled tits came into view it was hard for him to keep from instantly planting his mouth on one of them. He noticed that both nipples were wet and just then a drop of her mother's nectar fell and landed on her big belly. Dave could feel his cock tenting the front of his boxers. He was as hard as steel. He leaned forward and licked the nipple of her right breast eliciting a powerful moan from Terry.

"Ummm, oh yessss Dave, oh honey that feels so good," Terry whispered, " you don't have to be gentle with them you know, you don't have to be gentle with any part of me Dave, I like it hot and hard."

Dave clamped his mouth over the nipple and sucked lightly, being rewarded with many drops of the fluid she would soon feed her child. He was a little surprised at the taste and texture. It was sweet and thicker than he would have thought. He moved his hand from her pussy to the breast he was sucking and began to gently squeeze. He was surprised at the increased flow and actually began to develop a rhythm, alternately squeezing and sucking. He noticed quickly that she had began to hump toward him in time with his squeezing. She grabbed his left knee and pulled it against her pussy aggressively. She now began humping his leg hard, grunting in rhythm to his squeezes.

Dave stopped completely eliciting a startled " what " from Terry. She then said nothing more as she saw that he was standing and had gotten up only to remove his suddenly tight fitting underwear. When she saw him return to the bed and remain on his knees she knew it was time. She also noticed that his cock was way over average in size. He didn't have one of those gigantic 12 inch monsters so often seen in the porn stories she had read but he was a solid 8 maybe 9 inches and was very thick. Dave got between her legs and stopped, looking concerned.

"No baby, don't worry, you're not going to hurt anything. That baby is a lot farther away from that weapon of yours than you think. You may have to go a little slow however, at least at first," Terry said, " it is without a doubt the biggest one I've ever had, or seen. I know your not gonna lay on top of me but you can put at least a little bit of pressure on my belly. Hell there's no way you can avoid it I don't think."

Dave leaned down with his elbows and forearms on each side of her torso, his chest and stomach lightly against her protruding belly, just as she had said. Terry reached down and grabbed his erection with her left hand, spreading the lips of her pussy with her right. Dave inched forward slowly seeking her vagina and feeling the head of his cock making contact. He then moved slowly into her pussy.

"Ummm, oh yeah baby, fuck me, fuck my mommy pussy baby, oh Dave, I need it so bad, I didn't realize how bad," Terry said loudly," oh damn baby, get that cock in there honey, fill me up Dave, please baby, fill me hon, oh god fuck me good."

Dave had about half of his dick inside her. He continued to push a little and then withdraw, only to push in again gradually increasing his penetration.

"Oh hell yes!" Terry hissed as Dave began to drive deeper into her," oh my god that thing's big but it's oh so nice. I want it all Dave, every tiny bit of it and then I want you to fuck the hell out of me, that's what I need now baby, I just need someone to fuck the hell out of me."

Terry was beginning to pant just a little as she humped up against his as much as she could with her belly in the way. Dave felt it when he finally bottomed out against her. He was balls deep in her now and was a little surprised how tight she was. She wouldn't be much longer though. Dave began to move strongly now, setting up a somewhat slow but firm pace. She hooked her heels on the back of his thighs and was humping hard, causing her big tits to wobble wildly a scene that Dave found very erotic.

12