Theresa: The Ship's Slut

Story Info
She submits to hubby's fantasy and pays the price.
968 words
3.92
94.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Frank had an ongoing fantasy. We had been married for four years and always it was the same thing. He wanted to dress me up, take me to a bar and watch me suck some strange man off in a public place.

Finally, I gave up. It was his birthday. I told him we could go out that night and I would do it and then I never wanted to hear about it again. That night, when I got home Frank had bought me the outfit he wanted me to wear.

My name is Theresa, and I am five foot tall with large breasts, a cute tight butt, and long curly black hair.

The outfit was a red satin shirt, short denim skirt and five-inch heels that strapped around my ankles. He also purchased fish net hose that fastened to a garter belt, and a bright red lipstick, no bra, no panties.

I took a bath in vanilla scented bubble bath and got dressed. I had to suck him off before we could leave. He was hard just from looking at me.

Frank picked a bar called the Wharf near the ocean. It was old before the Pilgrims had gotten to Maine. Cold, dreary, and dingy inside, He floated off to a dark corner and I went up to the bar. I must have sat there about ten minutes before the first sailor approached me. He was young but rough looking, and asked me if I was available.

“I said available for what?”

He looked down my open shirt at my braless tight nipples and said “ For sex ma’am.”

I nodded. He asked if twenty dollars was enough. I nodded again. He put a folded bill in my waistband and held out his hand. We walked back to a dark part of the bar. He placed my hand on his trousers as we walked, and I felt the largest cock of my life.

He sat down, and pushed me between his knees. I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled him free along with his warm ball sack. He was at least nine inches long and getting longer. I bent forward and licked off the drips of precum gathered on his head. He groaned and said. “It’s been months ma’am.”

I smiled, and sucked him deep inside. He pulled back and said, “Try this,” and adjusted my head and neck. Next time I sucked him deep, I felt him in my throat. It was amazing I could feel the heat of his cock, and the throbbing of the vein, his very heartbeat. We established a rhythm that allowed me to breath and before too long he whispered “I’m coming, breath deep. I did and he forced himself all the way down my throat and blasted his cum directly into my belly. Only when he was completely dry, did he pull out. I cleaned him up and put him neatly away.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me. I opened my mouth and our tongues said hello, as he tasted himself on me, he grinned. “Be right back, darling got to use the head,” he headed down the hall.

He had just disappeared when Frank sauntered over. He backhanded me so hard I fell on the floor.

“You are nothing but a guttersnipe, and a slut. Don’t bother coming home you bitch.

“I stuttered but you told me to do it?”

He answered me “A real lady never would have, this proves your really a slut.” He left me there with only twenty dollars and no identification and walked out.

My young friend returned just as he left. He helped me up and offered me his handkerchief because I was crying and my lip was bleeding. We sat and had a beer and I explained what was going on.

He told me his name was Roger. He would see me home and beat Frank up if I wanted, or since he seemed to think I was a slut for fulfilling his fantasy. Should I want revenge, he had an idea.

I asked what the idea was. He grinned, “We all can’t take shore time at the same time. there are still twenty horny sailors onboard my ship. They haven't been near a woman in over six months.

Want to go with me and be our ship slut for tonight. You will earn a lot of money and the title your husband just gave you, but ma'am it will be a title you can be proud to hold.”

I smiled “Twenty men huh?” “Yep,” he said

“Sounds like a plan to me.”

He smuggled me aboard after I allowed the ship's security team to fuck me. They pushed me over the railing dividing the wharf from the ship. It was the hottest sex I had ever had. Four different men, four different cocks, each good but in different ways. I was coming from the touch of the first one. Finished, I was a hundred dollars richer and a lot more satisfied then in all four years of my marriage.

We went to the ship and I took on all twenty guys, some of them more than once. I have never had so much fun in my life. The next morning after Frank was at work. They took me home. We loaded a truck with my stuff. Stopped at the bank and cleared out all the accounts and then they helped me find me an apartment on the river where the owners didn’t ask to many questions. I now make more money in one night then I used to in a month and I have Frank with his little penis and large fantasies to thank.

I am officially the Ship's Slut for the U.S.S. James Cox, and loving it.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers