These Beasts These Men

Story Info
Frolicking wood nymphs seduce four men.
1.4k words
4.26
32.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark, the moon was hidden behind a covering cloud... The trees swayed gently and all was silent, except for the crackle and hiss of burning wood. Four men sat staring into a fire, sleeping bags, tales and beer, their only desire...

They sat in silence now, unaware of the laughing green eyes, that had watched and stared at them for quiet a while.

The Queen of dreams, was hidden well, she sat patiently, listening to those tall tales swell. She parted her leafy bower and looked out towards the flickering fire. She gazed out towards the glowing light, she could see their shadowed faces, and reveled that their, true forms were displayed this night.

As she peered in closer, she recognised them all, her favourite beasts one and all.

The Lynx was there, with his silent grace. The Wolf his eyes, and approach so menacing. That Great Big Bear, his strength, his height, The Tiger, his golden eyes so fierce, glowing into the night.

Ahhh these men, these beasts, these men, the Queen she thought and smiled again. With silent words a flick of her wrist, she cast a spell, into the mist.

The flames burst high, the wind did hum as the beasts' hearts began too thrum.

The Lynx with hackles up, The Wolf his eyes hypnotic, The Great Big Bear his chest did swell, while under the Queens promising spell. The Tigers' growl so very cruel a warning into the night, for any fool..

The dancing flames shot higher, licking at the night, ash and sparks began to rise, as a whirlpool spun before their eyes. It built and built with faster speed, cresting higher, in its need. it moaned and groaned as the pressure soared, it grew and grew and suddenly roared.

As suddenly as it began, it started to die, the whirling wind, just a memory as the calming flames, lick now, playfully at the sky.

When all was calm, the beasts were stunned, they looked to each other with bewildered eyes. They heard sweet singing, a sirens call, a single song for one and all. As confusion built and heads did turn, the singing grew softer, but definitely heard.

The beasts alert, eyes now sharp. An image, a foot, an arm, a leg, drew their gazes towards the fire. More naked limbs and pretty faces, teased and played at the beasts deep places.

The beasts were stung, unable to move, hypnotised by the sirens' seductive groove. The flames now joyous in the night, caressed and held such a sight, 4 wood nymphs, danced and played with a casual flight, deep in the flames guiding light.

Their smooth supple limbs, all naked and glowing, danced and played fondly in this showing. Their curious eyes and playful nature seduced and tantalised the beasts lower places. The innocence portrayed the sexuality to be explored, the coy shy looks, their promising wish, the beauty to beheld, were all to be adored.

The beasts' meat grew, as the nymphs played true. Those nymphs with their games, and silent looks, eyes now sharp, their intent so clear as they began to explore in each others fur.

One nymph so beautiful in her passion, her eyes blazing a golden green, her lust clearly displayed for all to be seen, was handed to the Lynx, she smiled so coyly, her long red mane tossed over a shoulder. The Lynx he hissed, on in drawn breath, took her hand and pulled her closer.

A nymph with uncontrolled desire, eyes blazing red in her lust filled head, launched herself at the wolf with her own feral howl. She landed in his lap, with legs wrapped around his waist, she attacked his neck without any haste. The wolf just stared with that menacing look, he pulled her hair back until her eyes glazed black, he held her tight keeping her still. With out a word, not even a smile, he grabbed his cock and teased her for a while.

The Bear, with gaze all dark, had a target for his huge big heart, She was coy and fresh, her hair so dark with eyes of blue that glowed in the dark. She blushed so prettily as she glided toward him, A dip of her chin, a shy little smile, a sirens look through hooded eyes, her hair to her hips, swayed in the breeze, that great big bear was brought to his knees. The Tiger he roared as she dropped to the earths floor. On bended knee the last siren did fall, head bowed low her arse in the air, he rubbed her bright mane, showing little care. He stalked around her supplicant form, inhaling her smell, as his nose did twitch, his tongue lapped out to wet dry lips, he bent down low to grab at her hips...

The Queen she watched, with a smile on her lips, as she thought these poor, poor, Beasts are in for a feast, while dinning at the table, of her treasures' succulent meats.

The woods came alive as the Lynx's cock grew, The Wolfs howls muffled as she paid her dews. The sounds so sweet to the Queens mating ear she decided to sit back and enjoy a cold beer...

The Bear his paws huge and so strong... carried his nymph away from the throng. He held her there against a tree, spread her legs and pushed in on three, she clutched and she moaned her whole body did groan, with the weight of this grizzly and his marvellous bone. He pushed and he fucked, the beast in him knew, she had to get off, so he could start anew.

The Tiger still mounted the nymphs delicate back.. Played and pinched on a huge big rack. She bucked and she wailed as he pinned her down, his seed not willing to spill on the ground. He ground into her deeply and told her to beg, she told him to fuck off, as she lost her head. He slapped her arse and pulled on her hair she screamed in pleasure him almost there......

The Lynx and his Minx were loving and sweet but he moaned his pleasure as she sucked on his meat. Bucking into her hard and starting to spill, she grabbed his balls tight, and threatened to kill. He laid her back and spread her wide, she lifted her hips and guided him high. He pushed in deep, burying his cock in her welcoming heat. He picked up the pace as her heart began to race. She rolled her head and said she was close, he covered her deeper and gave her the most...

The Wolf and his bitch were creating a stir, their wild way of fucking disturbing them all. The fucked and they screamed they scratched and they clawed, neither giving a shit, nor a care at all...

The woods were alive the noises quiet real. With grunting and groaning, the time grew near, that the Queens special creatures, they started to fear...

The Beasts they did howl, they hissed and they spat, the Lynx and Minx now curled up like cats...

The Tiger he came with a giant roar pushing his little nymph right into the forest floor...

As the Bear growled deeply and gave it his last, his legs shook so badly he landed on his ass...

The Wolf and his bitch so feral and fierce gave one last heave, whilst tumbling in the leaves...

As breaths started to quiet and pulses ran low, the beasts they knew, had been brought down low. They kissed and they touched with infinite care, the big poor beasts, so unaware...

The Queen appeared and the nymphs knew fear... she was coming to take them from the beasts they held dear. They gathered their wits and prepared to take leave, those lovely wood nymphs were spilling their tears...

The beasts they jumped up preparing to fight. The Queen waved her wand and held them tight. She told them quite clearly that this night was over, to go on home, both cold and sober.

They fought the good fight, these beasts, these men, but it was the little nymphs faces that won in the end. They gave up their powers, to the Queen they told, we'd rather live here with our beasts in the cold...

The Queen she sighed and granted their request, she turned, walking away from their mess, She smiled a smile that was both happy and sad she couldn't be prouder at her little nymphs' holding power. To tame the wild beasts' was no mean feat, luring them away, did win them the day.

She sat down to watch them from the safety of her bower, she picked and she played with the delicate flowers. The Queen she smiled and sighed again... ahhh... These men.. These beasts... These men...