They Are A-OK Ch. 20

Story Info
John’s dominant side takes over.
6.6k words
4.45
18.8k
7
0

Part 20 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: For those who have been following this story you should know that this chapter takes a detour from the main themes you are used to reading about to explore another side of John's sexuality. To those who may be reading a chapter of this series for the first time, you should know that while this chapter deals mainly with a heterosexual BDSM encounter, be aware that there is both discussion and some depiction of gay male sex. If you would find that activity to be offensive consider yourself warned. Those who choose to read on, enjoy!

I quickly fell back into my routine of classes and sex. Since I was basically done with pledge requirements I had more time on my own. While Jason and Jerry were kept busy finishing all they needed to do to be ready to graduate with me I was left to play with partners new and old. I don't think that I spent a single night alone over the next few weeks. While most of my bedmates were still guys, women were playing an increasing role in my sex life. Both Abby and Serena visited me separately and we had a group date that involved the two of them and four guys. Interestingly Brock was not one of the four. My growing confidence led to adding new partners and changing relationship with old partners. After an amazing night with Kyle we had a very open discussion the next morning. For both of us feelings were changing. He told me that I would always be special to him but he knew the romance was over.

He also thanked me for providing the domination Dante needed. The sexy football hero had told Kyle everything. Three days later we had a threesome that included both of them submitting to me. It was basically a gift from Kyle to Dante. The hot submissive slut got to be completely himself in front of his lover while getting to see a side of Kyle that only I had even seen a hint of in the past. Kyle was and will always be a gentle bottom with most guys. He played the strong top for Dante as best he could. That night he let his submission go and fully embraced what a women I know calls the inner slut. I was happy that Kyle knew about Dante. Being free to treat Dante as I knew he wanted to be treated in front of Kyle was very liberating.

In an interesting twist a girl from one of my classes spent the night with me about week after I returned from the island. Lori Steele was a sorority girl that I am sure had no idea about the true nature of AOK guys. To Lori it was a heterosexual world. Obviously she knew homosexuals existed but I doubt the idea of bisexuality ever occurred to her before our night together. I had been in two classes with her. Though she was a very hot chick, she seemed far too straight laced for my taste. We had spent a little time together outside of class; a coffee or lunch here and there. I enjoyed talking to her because her roots were small town like mine. It was a pleasant friendship but since I was sure sex for her was strictly missionary position I wasn't interested in getting intimate. I knew she was not a virgin because we had talked about past romances.

The day we finally got together sexually started oddly considering who I thought Lori was. She stopped me as we were leaving class and asked me if I was busy that afternoon. She told me she had something she wanted to talk to me about. We decided to go into town for a beer instead of our usual coffee date at the student union. I am pretty sure my jaw dropped so far down I might have caught flies when she laid her cards on the table.

"John, you have been a good friend and really great to talk to about stuff. So much so I hope what I have to tell you doesn't screw that up. But I don't really have a choice; my sisters put you on my list."

"What the hell does that mean, Lori?" I asked less confused than I was letting on.

"It means that I am supposed to fuck you," She blurted out.

I just smiled waiting for her to continue.

"With any other guy, I would have just flirted and gone for trying to seduce him. But you and I have this sort of friendship and I wasn't sure how you would take that kind of thing."

"Why's that? Don't you think I like girls?"

"Oh god no; a stud like you probably has tons of girls. But you never made any moves on me, so I figured you liked things the way they are. Or maybe don't find me attractive or whatever," She said in a way that said please compliment me.

"Oh come on Lori, you can't think any guy doesn't find you attractive. You are hot. Honestly, I am just not sure our sexual tastes would match. Now tell me about this list thing."

"It is supposed to be a secret, but I can tell you a little, I guess. Every girl in the sorority gets a list of guys we have to have sex with. It is called the secret slut list."

"Wow, how many guys are on the list?" "There is no set number except when you are pledge. They give you a list of ten you have to do before you are a full member. After that you get a new list and get points for each guy you have sex with. They even break it down with intercourse being more points than giving him a blow job. When lists get low the sisters add names to each other's lists."

"Damn, do guys get on more than one list? What do you show for proof?"

"Once a guy is crossed off a list he can be put on another one, sure. Proof is not absolutely required because Delta sisters don't lie. But sometimes girls take pictures of the guy naked and a few times they have talked guys into letting them video tape the sex. We also have a collection of souvenirs sisters have brought back to the house over the years."

"Souvenirs?"

"Yeah, boxers, jock straps, other underwear, cum stained clothes and other personal things from the guys."

"Lori, I am blown away that you are into this kind of thing, but if you want to fuck, I'm game. I do want to know one thing though, what number am I on your list?"

"I had my ten for pledge and maybe a half dozen after that my first semester. I think you will be number eight this semester. So either fourteen or twenty four depending how you count it."

"Damn, guess I was wrong about you not being sexually adventurous enough for me."

"Johnny, I like it wild in bed. Whatever you want is yours."

Even though I half expected we would have to do it in the sorority house so her sisters would know I fucked her, she liked the idea of going to my apartment. When we got there was when I learned about her sheltered life regarding bisexuality. Dante and Kyle were in the living room in their underwear. Dante was on Kyle's lap and they were obviously making out. The sexy football star's hot black cock was sticking out the fly of his boxers on full display. Lori was clearly interested despite her perplexed look. We exchanged a quick greeting and then headed to my room.

"Oh my god. Your roommate is gay?" She squealed as soon as my bedroom door was shut.

"Bi actually."

"What does that mean?" She asked clearly not understanding the concept.

"He likes sex with both guys and chicks."

"Wow that is weird. Is that guy with the beautiful black dick that big deal receiver on the football team?"

"He is and you can not go around talking about that shit. Some of the guys on the team are not understanding about gays."

"Wow so he is gay and your roommate Kyle fucks both sexes? You seem way too cool about that shit."

"Damn it isn't that big a deal. Now are we going to fuck or are you going to keep asking small town questions?" I shot back displaying a little more anger than I felt.

"I already told you, we do anything you want, Sir."

I hadn't caught it earlier, but I got it when she called me sir.

"Take off your fucking clothes and let me see your body, slut," I demanded.

Her face practically beamed with a big smile as she reached for the buttons of her conservative blouse. She slowly undid each button before letting the white cotton fabric fall off her shoulders and onto the floor. Her bra looked more like something I would expect to see on a forty year old housewife than a twenty year old college coed. It was plain and white, unadorned except for a tiny little bow between what I judged to be about C cups. The bra clearly restricted and hid a very nice pair of tits. Next she moved her hand to her side and slowly lowered the zipper on her plaid skirt. It fell to the floor revealing her half slip. The slip was also plain and white like her bra. She walked slowly to my bed and sat down to remove her shoes. She was clearly teasing me by slowly undressing. I just smiled and stared at her hard as first the shoes and then the socks came off.

She wiggled her manicured toes at me as if she was making sure I saw her red toenails. I wondered what other sexy things were hidden under her conservative plain exterior. She stood up again. But instead of removing more clothing she brought her hands up to her head and pulled a piece of colorful elastic fabric from her hair. Her silky brown hair fell down and cascaded over her shoulders. She turned showing me that her hair came to the small of her back.

"Do you like my reigns," She purred as she put her thumbs under the waist band of the slip.

I just nodded my head slightly, feigning mild disinterest. She pulled the slip down slowly revealing a bit of color for the first time. Her ass was clad in pale pink panties. She wiggled her rear end at me before dropping the slip and turning around. I stared at the shapely sexy girl like I was apprising a side of beef.

"God, you are making my cunt tingle, sir!" She gasped as she lowered her eyes from my intense gaze.

I was tingling a bit myself. Lori was an amazing contrast and watching the transformation from conservative small town girl to wanton slut was exhilarating. The paleness of her skin added to the allure of the picture. It was as if she never even allowed sun to touch her flesh. Even standing there in her bra and panties she seemed completely virginal in a strange way.

"Come on, show me those tits and your slutty little cunt!" I barked.

She moved her hands up behind her back and unhooked the bra. She held her arms to her breasts after letting the white elastic bra fall to the floor. I stepped forward and grabbed her wrists. I pulled her arms away from her body. Though she seemed to be trying to look frightened she could not stop smiling as I let my eyes dance over her exposed flesh. I was having control issues of my own. I wanted to reach out and fondle her alluring orbs and then bend down to suckle upon her nipples. But that needed to wait.

I grabbed her panties and yanked them down hard. She squealed excitedly as I dragged her pink cotton panties to her knees. To my surprise they were not her last layer of clothing. She wore a rose colored g-string type panty under the more conservative underwear. All that was left was a small triangle of fabric covering her cunt and a ribbon of elastic around her waist. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. Her white ass cheeks were fully exposed. The ribbon that ran up her ass crack did nothing to hide her supple rounded ass. I grabbed onto her flesh and kneaded her enticing buttocks. She purred as my fingers pressed into her flesh. Suddenly an impulse hit me and I grabbed the waistband of her g-string and yanked hard. She let out an excited squeal as the fabric gave way. She turned to face me with the torn fabric barely clinging to her hip.

I stepped back to look her over. Her pubic area was bare except for a small close cropped diamond shaped patch of hair. It looked a bit like a marker pointing to her cunt. My cock was fully erect and feeling uncomfortable trapped in my pants. The exhilaration had me ready to whip my cock out and fuck her hard on the spot. But I sensed that we could have so much more if I was patient.

"Sir, may I tell you something please?" She asked haltingly in a soft timid voice.

"Yes," I replied simply as I began to unfasten my belt.

"Um, when I saw your name on my list, I never thought you would turn out to be so hot. I feel so lucky that you are such a powerful man. I want you to know that I am yours to use as you wish, Sir."

I knew part of her little speech was calculated to stroke my ego. In that she was very successful. I was also nearly certain of her sincerity. My proper shy conservative friend was in reality a submissive slut.

"You have no limits, slut?" I asked testing her desires.

"There are some, not always the same with all guys. I am not sure I would have any with you, John....er Sir," She replied momentarily forgetting herself and using my name.

"Lori, I didn't tell you that you could not use my name. But since you seem to think it is an offense, turn around!"

"Y..y..ye..yes Sir," She said through trembling lips as she presented her backside to me.

My pants fell to the floor and I kicked off my shoes and stepped free of them. I pulled my shirt over my head leaving me wearing only contoured boxer-briefs and socks. Socks and underwear had never been my favorite look, but the time to pull off the socks would have caused the moment to be lost in my mind. I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pressing my bulging cock into her body. She moaned contentedly as I slid my arms around her and cupped her tits. She trembled in my arms as I moved my lips to her ear. The strawberry scent of her shampoo filled my nostrils. I growled softly and bit into her ear lobe.

"Ohhhhhhhhh goddddddddd," She moaned softly.

"Tell me, what do you think a bad girl that forgets her manners deserves?" I whispered.

"Oh, sir, god you are too good to this dirty slut. I need your discipline to teach me to behave."

My cotton encased cock throbbed against her body as she asked for punishment. I closed my thumbs and forefingers on her nipples. I pulled and squeezed the delicate pink nubs. Her moans told me that any pain I was causing was overshadowed by the pleasure it gave her.

"Do you like that, bitch?" I asked as I pressed harder on her nipples.

"Oh god yes! I like everything you do, Sir. But if I may, please teach me with punishment before you give me more pleasure," She purred.

I moved to the side, pulled my hand back and slapped her ass hard while continuing to pinch her nipple with my other hand.

"Oh yes Sir, but I think your slut as been bad enough to deserve more than just your hand," She cried out seductively.

I was momentarily stunned to hear her asked for something harsher than just a bare assed hand spanking. I had been rather rough with Dante on occasion, but Lori seemed too delicate for a belt or the like. However, her request was not ambiguous. She clearly wanted me to use something other than my hand to punish her. I let go of her and told her to bend over the bed. As I went to fetch my pants she quickly complied with my order. I took off my socks and underwear before pulling my belt from the loops on my pants. When I moved behind her and rubbed my hard cock on her ass to show her I was naked she craned her neck to look back.

"Face forward! You can see my cock after I am done punishing you, slut!"

She stammered an apology as she turned her head back. I snapped the belt so that she would know what was coming.

"Yessssssssssssssss," She moaned just before I brought the leather down on her supple ass.

The sound of the leather slapping her flesh combined with her passionate moans was intoxicating. With each lash a new red streak appeared on her pale ass. After about ten firm lashes I needed to be inside her. I dropped the belt, moved behind her and rammed my cock into her cunt.

"Oh god yessssss, fuck me, Sir! Show this slut what she was made for."

I didn't need any encouragement to give her a hard ride. It was like I was drunk on the power she had given me. She buried her face in the bed as I grabbed her hips and began to pound her cunt. I could feel her use her legs to drive back toward me each time I thrusted into her. Her pussy was wet and very ready to take my cock deep and hard. Even muffled her moans and cries filled the room and joined with my growled moans and the slapping of my body against hers to create an erotic cacophony of sound. Remembering her comment about her hair and reigns I gathered a handful of long brown stands and entangled them in my fingers. She gasped as I pulled back causing her head to rise up.

"Oh my god! Yes, ride me! Make me all yours, sir!" She moaned in a deep guttural tone.

I rode her cunt hard until I lost all control. I roared as my seed erupted into her willing cunt. When I was done I sat on the bed next to her.

"You are amazing John," she said as she slid down to the floor between my legs. "You made me cum so fucking hard."

She began to lick the still leaking cum and her residual juices from my cock.

She looked up at me and cooed, "I hope it is ok if I clean you, Sir."

"Do a good job, whore," I said softly.

Her lips curled into a sensual smile before she returned to cleaning my cock and balls of her creamy female cum. I lay back on the bed enjoying the attention. After a few minutes of letting her work on my cock and balls I lifted my legs up and put my feet on her shoulders. She knew instinctively what I wanted. I felt her delicate fingers caress my ass as she gently pulled my buttocks apart. My heart began to pound as her tongue danced over my anal rim. She was obviously well practiced at giving pleasure. After ten minutes of her enthusiastically rimming me, my cock was again rock hard and ready.

"Climb up here and ride me, bitch!" I barked.

She was atop me with her cunt impaled on my cock in a flash. As she enthusiastically bounced up and down on my rod she seemed almost possessed. Her tits bounced wildly as she used her hot wet cunt to suck my cock. I balled my hands into fists and pounded the bed. Her body was covered in shinny coat sweat from the workout and sexual high.

"Oh god, Sir your cock feels so good inside me, oh fuck here it cums!" She cried out and ground her body into mine fully enveloping my throbbing rod.

Her eyes rolled back and her neck seemingly turned to rubber causing her head to roll over her shoulders. Just when I thought she would fall away from my body she was suddenly back in the saddle and riding my cock hard. She had several more orgasms before coaxing another eruption from my cock. By the time I came my heart was pounding in my chest and felt as if the wind had been knocked out of me. She seemed to sense that I had had enough for the moment and climbed off my still oozing cock.

She lay beside me with her head nestled against my chest listening to the pounding of my heart while caressing me. She whispered that I was an amazing lover. I knew most of what she was saying was simply part of her submission; stroking the ego of the man that was dominating her. But even that knowledge didn't lessen the way she made me feel. As I recovered I ran my hand down her side and over her ass cheek. I felt the slight welts that I knew she would carry for days.

"Lori that was incredible. I would never have thought you would be such a wild fuck," I told her when my ability to speak returned.

"May I speak freely, Sir?" She asked.

"Sure, let's just be Lori and John now ok?"

"Thank you, John. God I can't believe you are so fucking strong and forceful in bed. I figured it would be fun when I saw you on list, but never thought you would give me the kind of fucking I love," She gushed.

I guess that I must have made some sort of expression that gave away my concern because she quickly added, "Don't worry; I am not expecting that there is any more to things then this night. You probably already have a girlfriend or girlfriends since you are so fucking hot. I am just happy to have seen this side of you, my friend. I would never imagine you would want a slut fulltime."

I am not sure why I opened up her to her the way I did after that.

12