They Came From Phallus Prime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Beneath her frumpy pajamas, Jennifer's white silk panties clung to her own sex organs, drenched in wetness that was definitely not perspiration.

Mesmerized, staring blankly at that robust penis, Jennifer absently held out her hand for the creature to take in his. He grasped it firmly, and then gently helped her to her feet. Her heart still pounding, though with less urgency, her face took on a defiant look as she forced her eyes away from his muscle and attempted to stare down her would-be captor, eye to alien eye.

The creature continued to hold onto her hand for a few seconds after helping her to her feet, and Jennifer noticed that his touch was warm - probably several degrees warmer than human flesh. Then he released her hand and simply looked into her face. When he came closer, she also noticed he had a scent, subtle but definite. It was at once sweet and musky, and it reminded her of a cologne an ex-boyfriend wore many years ago. It pleased her senses greatly, and added fuel to the bubbling reaction going on between her legs.

For some reason, she no longer feared this creature, and was even beginning to think of him as more human than alien. The look on his face was not that of a plunderer, a slaver or even some genocidal intergalactic murderer. And the closer he came to her, the more his body heat enveloped her, the more his pleasant scent made her feel comfortable and content. He somehow became...familiar...with each breath she took.

She didn't even flinch when he reached out and stroked her cheek with his fingers. Nor did she recoil at the way his eyes slowly changed color as he touched her.

Bathed in his warmth and that sweet, musky scent, Jennifer began to bask in his otherworldly presence. She leaned limply against the wall, allowing this hulking extraterrestrial with the kind face to touch her as he pleased. He stroked her face and neck gently, his eyes changing color constantly, a continuing kaleidoscope of pastel blues, greens and purples. As he stroked her chin with his thumb, his facial expression changed. He smiled, and the look on his face was one of intimate knowledge, as if he'd somehow invaded her psyche and knew what aroused her most.

"Perhaps my appearance frightens you?" came the voice from the amulet, "Perhaps THIS would please you more?" Instantly, his smiling alien face changed, flesh reshaping itself, features altering. Jennifer blinked at the suddenness of it, and by the time she was done blinking, a familiar face leered down at her.

"Now, wench, you wish Brom to be inside you, do you not?" There was no mistaking the sweat-drenched mane of unruly, shoulder-length black hair and the grinning, lusting lips, nor the hard-set jaw beneath them. The dark, sex-crazed eyes looked her over with uncontrolled desire, and the years old knife scar on his neck pulsed with the rush of blood beneath it that fueled his body for what was to come.

Jennifer shook her head in confusion as she now looked into the dark, barbaric eyes of her dream lover, the dim-witted but lusty Brom. Gone was the kind, soothing, alien visage. The comforting warmth had now cooled to normal human body temperature. The sweet musk of a moment ago was replaced by the pungent, sweating, manly scent of the heaving Brom. And the multi-colored pupils were now dark, shining hungrily, and overflowing with lust.

Regardless of the fact that her mind had been through so much in such a short period of time - adjusting to alien attacks and the sudden appearance of her barbarian dream lover - Jennifer felt somehow that everything was as it should be. She felt at peace with the situation, bizarre though it might be. So, when Brom began ripping off her pajamas and panties, she was quite content to go with the flow.

"Brom fill your pussy with his hot cum, harlot. He fuck you until you drop dead. He treat you like a filthy whore until he satisfied and need to sleep. You belong to Brom, now and always."

Even though some distant part of her reeling mind protested, Jennifer could not fight her urges anymore. Between the seductive, alluring touch and scent of the alien and the sudden appearance of the drooling Brom, she just couldn't deny her needs any longer. Her libido had been touched on every possible level, from sensuality to depravity, and if she didn't partake of some sweating male anatomy immediately she'd shatter into a million infinitely tiny pieces! And so it was that, just as in her dreams, she allowed her body to be ravaged. And woe be to Brom if he left her high and dry THIS time!

Strong, but clumsy hands tore at her pajama top, thick fingers rending it to shreds. Her breasts bounced free only for a second, just long enough for Brom to become aware of them and clamp his lips on them. His face buried in her bosom, Brom then encircled Jennifer's waist with one mighty arm and lifted her off the floor. Holding her aloft, his other hand tore blindly at her pajama bottoms. He grunted into her cleavage as he

tugged relentlessly downward on them, yanking them down over the swell of her hips and cheeks and finally tearing them free of her squirming body. He howled in triumph and licked both breasts enthusiastically.

Brom carried Jennifer like a sack of potatoes in one strong arm, ripping off her panties with his other hand as if they were made of tissue paper, as he took long, purposeful strides toward her bedroom. Not having the presence of mind to use the doorknob, he simply lifted one thick-sinewed leg and kicked it in. One mighty slam in its center with the heel of his foot, and it split in half, buckling inward in the middle and collapsing to the carpeted floor. He stepped over it with all due haste, cursing at even this minor delay.

Before he even reached Jennifer's bed, he heaved her through the air a good ten feet in its general direction. She landed dead in its center, sinking into it's groaning mattress and box spring and then bouncing back up again, as if landing on a trampoline. She hadn't even stopped bouncing before the lusting barbarian pounced on her, his chest heaving with desire.

"Now, Brom take you!" he snarled, grinning down at her and purposely licking his lips.

He grabbed both her ankles in one huge, meaty paw and yanked them up over her head. Seeing the glistening wetness between her thighs further ignited his passion, and he bent down quickly to bury his face in the carpeted slit, kissing and licking it briefly, as if carrying out some sort of preparatory moistening ritual before plunging his manhood as far into it as it would go. As if Jennifer's pussy needed any moistening at all at that specific moment in time.

Jennifer was crazy by now, squirming and moaning on her bed, everything else completely forgotten. Lust and desire were the only survivors still mingling about in her brain. She wanted Brom's mighty muscle thrust into her over and over again, slamming her long and hard, until she screamed with passionate release. It was good that she felt that way...for that was Brom's intention exactly.

Laughing as he teased Jennifer's clit with his tongue, Brom fingered inside her as well. Two thick fingers intruded rudely inside her opening as his tongue briefly lapped her clit and the soft petals of her flower. He sucked her juices from the many soft, wet folds of flesh, then spread her wide with two fingers and lapped her hard with his flattened tongue, like a dog would lick a treat. He seemed to take great delight in making Jennifer squirm and sigh, fingering her roughly one moment, spreading her for his tongue the next, slowly preparing her opening for his stouter and much more demanding cock.

"Brom's cock much more fun than his tongue, much more...filling," he chortled, his hot breath washing over her licked and fingered treasure, "It will fill you so deep, make you come so hard. Do you want Brom's cock now, harlot? Do you want him to enter you so deeply that you'll split in half?"

"Ohhh, yes...YES! Give me your hard cock, barbarian boy! Make me come, Brom baby! MAKE ME COME!" For Jennifer, reality had just taken flight right out the window. For all she knew, this was just another dream, and she intended to ride THIS one out right through to its hopefully satisfying end. Her body crackled with anticipation. She squealed and squirmed, unable to control her writhing on the bed.

Brom's arrogant laughter gasped from his heaving lungs as he thrust home his long, thick cock. The thrust pulled Jennifer's hips off the bed, and that trend continued as Brom thrust mightily over and over again. It felt to Jennifer as if the bloated helmet were pounding against her diaphragm, so deep was its penetration. Time after time, thrust after thrust, she felt it knocking on the door of her chest cavity! It was incredible! Savage, animal lust! Wanton, needy sex. No apologies, no romantic interludes, no unnecessary creativity...just the meaningless

exchange of sexual fluids. In other words, THE FUCK OF A LIFETIME!

But, as Brom grunted and heaved atop her, Jennifer's sexual psyche suddenly felt a twinge of apprehension. Surely this had to be another dream. The barbaric Brom had tried to have his way with her on several occasions, only to have the real world intrude and give both he and Jennifer a smarting case of coitus interruptus. It MUST be a dream. Yes, that dream within a dream within a dream thing. Jennifer had had some of those before, but never so intricately detailed, so vivid, so...real. This time, though, she would definitely personally throttle ANYONE who woke her at this point! If Brom's cock didn't make her come like gangbusters this time, whoever made the pleasure stop would be buried in her back yard and become fertilizer for her garden! This was a vow she made deep inside her liquefying brain.

But no one interrupted her pleasure this time. Brom growled and heaved upon her, slamming his white hot penis deeply into her core for a long, long time. Waves of pleasure coursed through Jennifer's body like the roaring surf at Malibu. She gasped and writhed in pleasure under her thick-skulled barbarian lover. He mashed his mouth against hers and fondled her breasts roughly, pinching and prodding the nipples with both fingers and teeth. He devoured her breasts, sucking and lapping them like a dog with a chew toy. He took large handfuls of ass flesh and used them to help stabilize her pussy for his pummeling tool. And all the while Jennifer's fingers clawed at his back and his ass, or dug deeply into the yielding mattress. She wanted to spur on her lover with her usual dream shouts of encouragement, but she had momentarily lost the power of speech.

Finally, the grunting Brom reached orgasm. He ejaculated what seemed gallons of hot, searing cum into Jennifer's receptive womb. It boiled inside her, heating her from the inside out. As Brom grunted and growled his release, Jennifer began to quiver from head to toe. She felt a chill along the entire length of her spine. Her

muscles all seemed to lose control at once, and she screamed at the ceiling.

"God, YES! OH, GOD, YESSSS!" was the extent of her vocabulary at that moment.

Brom was still thrusting into her, even though his orgasm had begun to wane. It just felt so good. Jennifer had begun scratching his arms wildly with her clawing fingers. Her ankles had broken free of his hand and wrapped themselves around his neck - her own stabilizing factor, so that she, too, could thrust and enjoy the filling of her womb. She had actually gotten herself braced enough on her back on the mattress that she

was thrusting her hips against her barbaric lover with a ferocity equal to his own.

They sucked and licked and bit each other like the animals they had become as they rolled around on the bed, fused together, thrusting and shouting and clawing. Just as Brom's spurting slowed to a dribble, Jennifer's began in earnest. Her ankles and heels bored into the back of Brom's neck as she squeezed it in a death grip, giving herself proper stability for what her sexual frenzy demanded she do next. Thus braced against her barbarian lover, she slammed her drenched, burning sex against his crotch like a mad woman. Lust glittered in her eyes and she bit at his mouth, lathered his face and lips with her tongue. She panted and jerked and twitched as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Latched onto his body like a clinging straight-jacket, she now returned the pummeling favor, pistoning on his erect muscle hard and fast while she creamed his entire lower body. She snarled her lust, finally being able to bask in the rewards of a good fuck with her dream lover. Finally...FINALLY!...sweet, sweet climax.

Sex is a strange animal. It charges us with overwhelming energy slowly, over a long period of time, increasing the charge until it reaches its peak at the brink of orgasm. Then, as soon as orgasm is complete, energy seems to vacate our bodies with mind-boggling speed. Such was the case with Jennifer. After her deliciously long and sweet orgasm, her body simply went limp. All strength left her muscles. The only muscle movement that remained after her orgasm was the staggered workings of her lungs and the ongoing, regular spasms of her vaginal muscles. Aside from those, all other bodily functions had ceased. But her mind, hazy as it was at that moment, still worked. And she smiled, realizing that Brom - her big, dumb, brutish dream lover - had finally managed to ravage her to a satisfying conclusion.

Straining, Jennifer finally managed to roll her head to one side and look at her barbarian love toy. But, the face that smiled down at her was once again that of the mild, sensually-scented alien. He again stroked her face as he spoke through his shining blue amulet.

"This Brom human pleases you much?" he asked.

Jennifer's reply was a mixture of anger - for she felt she'd been played - and controlled humor. So many emotions were suddenly rushing to the forefront of her brain that they were crashing into one another. Despite the mellow afterglow of rewarding sex, she scowled, "I don't know who you are or where you came from, but you have no right peeking into my brain like that. What are you here for, anyway? Where is your buddy taking Claire?" The questions that had been held at bay earlier suddenly bubbled to the surface, even though Jennifer was quite satisfied after her intense orgasm. Her vaginal muscles still twitched and spasmed, so her words were spat out in gasps between those intermittent jolts.

"In due time," the alien soothed. "Please, forgive my masquerade, but in your mind this Brom creature was very important. I knew his presence would excite you. So I chose him to please you." The smile had faded a little, but it was still there. He looked confused, unsure if he'd done something wrong.

Somehow, Jennifer felt sorry for him. She felt as if she'd scolded him, and he didn't seem to know why. So, her heart went out to him. Obviously, he'd done nothing but please her, but still, he had no right to not only invade her body, but her mind as well. And she still didn't know why he and his fellows were here, and/or what their intentions were. Therefore, moving quickly and without warning, she slid off the bed, bolted several feet away, turned sharply about and held out her hands, warding off any attempted advance by her tricky alien lover. She slowly backed away from him, arms outstretched, still discouraging any attempt by him to move toward her in any way whatsoever.

"Look, this has been...nice...sort of. But, look, I've got to go help my friend, if YOUR friend hasn't taken her to Mars or someplace by now." Realizing she was naked, Jennifer rushed to the closet and frantically searched for something she could toss on quickly to go look for her friend.

"I'm sure she's safe," said the smiling alien. "Please, trust me. Come, let me explain."

"I have to go NOW. Your pal was taking my best friend into his ship, and God knows..." As she passed by her window en route to the closet, Jennifer just happened to glance outside again. And what she saw made her brain twitch in her skull. The total mayhem of earlier had diminished somewhat, though there was still a moderate amount of unusual activity. It seemed that most of the actual panic had subsided, but aliens and spaceships and the occasional fleeing human were still pretty much the norm. But, directly across the street, where the first alien she'd seen had been absconding with the limp form of her friend and neighbor, the scene had changed much less than expected. Jennifer had been certain that the invading alien and her captured buddy, Claire, would've been long gone by now - halfway to Pluto or wherever - making her rescue a daunting task indeed. She was surprised to see otherwise. For while their positions had definitely changed, their location had not.

To be sure, the alien was no longer carrying her friend like a sack of Idaho spuds. Instead, he had her slapped over the front of his shiny silver cylinder, totally naked, and was soundly banging her from behind. Apparently, the kidnap had been interrupted by uncontrollable alien hormones, just as her own kidnap probably had.

But the look on Claire's face was not one of an unwilling captive. Truly, it was anything but. Her eyes were rolled up in their sockets in a look of total rapture. Her mouth hung open and her tongue lolled out, flapping loosely like a panting dog's tongue with every thrust of her alien captor's hungry member. She was nearly drooling in an obviously sexually heightened state, oblivious of anything except the drilling sensation between her legs. And as the alien thrust himself into her repeatedly and vigorously, making her entire naked body ripple on the "hood" of the shiny metallic vehicle, Jennifer saw something that made her own jaw drop. For the happily humping alien - every bit as tall and impressively muscled as her own fornicating spaceboy - so proudly and enthusiastically ramming himself into her dear friend, had the face of a thirty year old...Charles Bronson!!!!!

"Holy shit," Jennifer gasped in disbelief, "now I KNOW I'm dreaming!"

Jennifer shook her head, watching, in awe and wonder, what appeared to be a young Charles Bronson - with the body of Arnie Schwarzenegger on steroids - trying to shove his penis all the way up to her neighbor's apparently appreciative tonsils!

Forcing her eyes away from the riveting - and arousing - scene, Jennifer again whirled about, turning on her own horny alien, and snarled at him, "Oh, you guys are something! I'll bet your pal out there is using some kind of scent or tricky sensation or hypnosis to make my friend THINK she wants to be fucked by him, huh? Peeking into her brain and stealing her desires and fantasies? Just like you did with me. You must think you're pretty slick, huh? And that us Earth women are saps, right?" She took a few menacing steps toward the creature still sitting on her love-stained bed. He tilted his head to one side and looked at her quizzically. He blinked his colorful eyes innocently.

"Why are you so angry?" he asked, the amulet glowing slightly with each syllable of speech. "When I looked into your mind I saw how much you needed physical pleasure and I accommodated you. I even gave you a vision that pleased you greatly. What have I done that causes you such anger?"

"First of all, ET, you just whisk your shiny ships down onto our planet and take whatever you damn well please. You rape me and your friend is STILL raping my best friend." She looked out the window again and saw Charlie now humping Claire side-saddle, one of her ankles propped up on his shoulder, his mouth and hands all over her bouncing breasts. Jennifer was torn between rage and envy, between wanting to rush to her friend's rescue...and jumping Mr. Bronson's hunky bones herself.

"What is this 'rape' thing you speak of?" the alien asked.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers