They Had Both Been Betrayed

Story Info
Two attempt to overcome the past.
4.4k words
4.59
33k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_nh
bill_nh
5 Followers

(This story employs the age-old death-to-rebirth archetype.)

_____________________

When Brad first saw Ginger, he knew that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had a lovely model's face that clearly required little, if any, makeup. It was enhanced by a truly warm smile that lit up her whole face. He immediately loved that smile, but he was very impressed with all of her: Dark ruby red, shoulder-length hair. Sparkling, very expressive green eyes. An almost perfect hour- glass figure, with a thin waist that was complemented by full breasts and a round, pleasantly curved ass. And, finally, her long, perfectly shaped legs.

He immediately realized that he was attracted to the new member of his department. It had been quite a while since he had been attracted to any woman, not since the devastating divorce that had been finalized twenty months before. He still found it hard to remember the day that he had discovered that his "perfect" wife had been cheating on him, with several different guys.

What had especially hurt was when she scornfully told him that he was "an unattractive nerd" who knew nothing about how to satisfy a woman's needs. Suddenly, he had realized how embarrassingly naive he had been, always assuming that his wife had been as happy and faithful as he had been for those three years. And even as he recognized how much he was attracted to Ginger, he knew that he wasn't ready to trust any woman again.

During the first few months on her new job, Ginger had only a casual relationship with Brad. Both realized that the other was quite dependable and capable. They would always exchange greetings and sometimes talk for a couple of moments, but that was it. Brad was aware that his initial attraction was shared by other guys in the company, as they would often talk about how much they would love to "make it with that gorgeous babe."

But it was obvious that she was not interested in any of them. In fact, since she always dressed so conservatively (skirt just above the knee, high buttoned blouse) some even ventured the suggestion that maybe she "likes other women or is frigid or something." All agreed that nobody in the office knew very much about her.

One day, the manager called Ginger and Brad into his office for a private conference. Basically, he praised both of them for their work and suggested that he wanted the two of them to work on a project for him. The project required both a man and a woman, and he made it clear that he believed that, even though she had worked there for only half a year, Ginger was his most capable female employee, even as Brad had been his best male employee for several years. It was an important project, and they were to work together on it for six to eight weeks before reporting back to him.

As a number of days passed with their working many hours together, the reticence that had characterized their relationship slowly broke down. They discovered that they liked to talk to each other. As he became comfortable enough in their conversations to lose the mask that had developed after his divorce, he gradually told all of the traumatic details of his wife's betrayal.

He learned that Ginger, too, had experienced a divorce, but after only one year of marriage, and she had now been single for over five years. She was not quite as candid about her divorce as Brad, but did share that it involved a terrible "traumatic betrayal." They both were glad that no children had been involved in either marriage.

After he had worked with Ginger for three weeks, Brad, found her such a delightful person to be with that he overcame his qualms and hesitantly asked if she would like to have dinner with him some night. She looked almost frightened and said, "Brad, I am so sorry. If I were to accept an invitation from any guy, it most certainly would be you. But, I. . . I just can't." And, of course, Brad gracefully accepted her rejection.

Two weeks later, realizing that he not only found her beautiful but really enjoyed her company, he asked again. Knowing that she was a baseball fan, he this time invited her to a baseball game. "Just a meeting between friends, nothing more." She started to say "no," but seeing how anxious he looked, she said, "Well, I do like baseball. And I would like to see tomorrow's game."

When he picked her up the next day, she was absolutely devastating in a blue jersey and white shorts. "My God," he thought. "She is just incredible. Just incredible!" How in the world would he ever be able to keep his eyes on the game?

When he walked her to her door after the game, she thanked him for a wonderful time, but she neither kissed him nor invited him in. However, they went out many more times: dinners, baseball games, concerts, bike riding, dancing, tennis, museums. Their conversations were spontaneous, their laughter deep and genuine, and their respect for each other's ideas and values obvious.

In all of the various settings, they clearly enjoyed each other. But there was always the very proper goodbye at her door! Then one night, after he became even more aware than usual how incredibly gorgeous she was, he moved forward when she was about to say goodbye and hesitantly put his mouth down to kiss her.

She seemed at first both startled and frightened (the proverbial deer caught in the headlights), but then she awkwardly allowed him to take her into his arms and kiss her. Soon, she was pressing up against him and pulling him into her, even as their tongues were beginning to dance together. Their breathing was clearly increasing and the age-old signs of awakened passion were obvious.

Suddenly, she broke away and pushed him back. She looked at him with confusion and fright on her face. She said, "No! I can not do this. I just can't." And then she was sobbing, almost hysterically. Concerned for her more than he was disappointed, Brad put his arms around her and gently held her, letting her sob.

When she had herself under control, she spoke almost in a whisper. "I like you so much, Brad. And I have even allowed myself to dream of kissing you. But. . . I. . .must not allow this to go any further. It would not be fair to either of us. I must share something with you. It is too public here. Would you come inside where I can tell you what I must?" He recognized the terror (there was no other word for it) in her voice and countenance,

When they were seated in her living room, Ginger quietly began to sob again. He began to move toward her to console her, but she indicated that he should not. After a few minutes, she said, "I hope you will not feel that I misled you. I tried to discourage you, but you kept asking, and I was so attracted to you. You are the first man that I have been attracted to in over five years.

"You obviously think that I am rather pretty. Well, you probably won't when I tell you...well...when I tell you that I have no right breast." She flinched when she noticed what she interpreted to be the expression of shock on his face. She continued: " For the first year of my marriage everything seemed perfect. My husband was so attentive. He was constantly telling me how beautiful I was. He was always courting me and wooing me into absolutely marvelous sex. I mean he could make me just swoon in ecstasy. And I loved him so dearly. I thought that we were perfect mates.

"Then one terrible day, we had been married for almost a year, I found a lump in my right breast. I was terrified, even more so when I was told it was breast cancer. Because of the nature of the cancer, the only hope for a cure involved a modified radical mastectomy. My husband seemed as devastated as I."

She paused, looked at her hands, and then got the courage to continue: "Soon I had undergone that terrible operation. When I looked into the mirror and saw where my beautiful right breast had been, I was just stunned. It was not much consolation to me right then that the doctors said that there was a very good chance that they had removed all of the cancer.

"I was probably going to live, but with that terrible disfigurement staring me in the mirror every day of my life. The doctors had also said that for various reasons, I was not a good candidate for reconstructive surgery. I had been home for two weeks when I worked up the courage to show my husband what I looked like. How can I ever forget that horrible, horrible night?" Brad noticed that she was sweating and trembling. . With tears dripping off her chin, she continued: "He said, 'It will be ok, Darling. You know that I love you.'

"So I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and removed the old bra that I had stuffed with handkerchiefs on the right side. When I saw the expression on his face, I knew that it was going to be bad. He looked like he was going to be sick. I wanted him to reassuringly take me into his arms, but instead he backed up, toward the door. 'My God, that's . . . horrible, just horrible,' he said as he almost stumbled from the room.

"While he was gone for two days, I lay around and sobbed. Finally, he called and said that he wanted to talk. Arriving at our apartment, he sat across from me. He was obviously embarrassed by what he was going to say, looking down at his feet more than at me. Basically, he managed to say that he knew that he was being incredibly selfish and he wished that my sickness had never happened. But the simply fact was that he could not possibly continue being married to me. To put it in his words, 'I can't even stand to look at that mess, say nothing about sleeping with it. And to make love to you, why it would make me gag.'

"That was about the last time that I ever saw him, except for a couple of meetings with our lawyers. I was now left alone to adjust to what I saw as his complete betrayal. I had thought that he loved me, maybe even more than life itself, even as I had loved him. And now in my hour of indescribable need, he had deserted me, showing neither understanding nor compassion.

"I do not know how I made it through those early months. Pain and self loathing were constant. Even suicide was considered. I have very little memory of that time, but I know that many days were spent lying in bed in self pity. I had no concern about my appearance or my future. Who in Hell wanted to live anyway?

"But gradually self loathing and self pity were replaced with anger. That betraying bastard! I knew that I had loved him enough to stick with him if he had gone through some disabling, disfiguring accident or sickness. Damn it, if a doctor had been forced to remove his cock and balls and all that he had left was a scared place with tubes, I would have stayed with him. But he had not even tried to adjust to my losing a tit. Damn bastard.

"And with the anger came a desire to return to living. To go out and show him and other men what I could do. I knew that I would never want to trust another man. To Hell with them. They wanted you only if you were a real doll, a great partner in bed. So I would live alone (no woman was going to see my disfigurement either!) and show men in the business world what I was capable of."

Ginger stopped and starred at her fingers, experiencing again the excruciating torment that had become so much a part of her life. Brad had listened in horror and empathy. The tears were in his own eyes, as he moved over beside Ginger and gently took her into his arms with her head on his chest. They softly wept together. Brad was confused about a lot, but one thing he suddenly realized: he had come to feel much more deeply about this woman than he had realized prior to tonight. He knew that he would never allow himself to hurt her. NO WAY!

After they sat saying nothing and holding each other for about fifteen minutes, Ginger pulled away from Brad and looked at him. Tear streaks and red eyes, she still looked beautiful to Brad. He took her chin into his hand and lightly kissed her. Ginger hesitated to accept the kiss, but she wanted his love so badly. She had been so lonely over the last five years. And Brad seemed to be such a warm, caring person. But what if he ended up hurting her? It would be wrenching to give him up now, but if it was going to happen it had to happen now. NOW,NOT LATER!

She suddenly stood up, standing in front of Brad. "I can't let us go any further Brad until I know if you can accept me when you realize what I really look like. With that she reached up for the button on her soft high-collared blouse. Brad immediately protested that she did not have to prove anything to him. To which Ginger said, "I have to know, Brad. I must know if I have any chance of keeping you. Maybe you do not want me to go any further because you have already decided to bow out of this relationship. Is that why you do not want me to show you?"

Brad quickly assured her that it was not, and she, with trembling fingers, again began to open the four buttons that concealed her secret. Soon she had opened the blouse and revealed the special post mastectomy bra. Taking off the blouse, she paused for a moment before reaching behind her to unfasten the bra.

As the bra fell away from her chest, Brad at first saw the long scar that reached from her remaining breast to her right armpit. Then he could see the bunches near her armpit where the surgeons had removed the lymph nodes. She was indeed disfigured, but what he really noticed was the remaining breast.

It was as perfect as he had ever dreamed a breast could be: pear shaped, a large upturned pink nipple with a very large, prominent areola. It hung there so perfectly firm, alluring and inviting that he was literally unaware of the scars and emptiness that he had just seen on her right side. He was simply aware that her remaining beauty had put him under a hypnotic erotic spell, and his cock was straining in his pants.

"Oh, my God!" he said, his voice almost a whisper. "You are truly, gorgeous." And he stood to take her into his arms. Ginger realized that even if she would have doubted his words, she could not deny the tent that was sticking out from the front of his pants. And his eyes were clearly filled with love when he said, "Darling, I prepared myself so that I could lie to you if I had to. You see, I now know that I love you. And I wanted to protect you from being hurt anymore, but what a wonderful surprise I got. Your remaining tit is so absolutely perfect that it is more beautiful than most men can even imagine.. May I please, please touch it before I explode with desire?"

Ginger was overwhelmingly thrilled. First, it was clear that this man, whom she now knew that she loved, was not rejecting her because of her disfigurement. In fact, it was obvious that he wanted her. He was turned on by her. Second, she could feel the long forgotten thrill of rising lust. She had always loved sex with her husband, and now she could feel a tidal wave of longing surging up within her..

As Ginger felt Brad's mouth on hers and his hand reach out and lovingly feel her breast, she eagerly pulled his head into hers and pushed her tongue into his open mouth. After their tongues danced together, he pulled back and began to gently kiss her neck and eventually nibble on her ear. "Oh, shit," she thought, "that feels so perfect." And she was thrilled to feel him begin to kiss his way down toward her breast.

As he gently blew on her nipple, holding her tit in his hand like it was a precious flower, she said, "Please make love to it. Please!" Feeling his soft mouth on her nipple, she played with Brad's hair, letting herself completely enjoy the sensations that were rising from her tit. She loved it, and she love it even more as he gently nibbled on it and then sucked it into his hungry mouth. She loved it, and she now knew that she loved him.

Brad was gentle and took his time, enjoying the signs of how much Ginger was enjoying his attention to her remaining breast. Besides, he was loving every minute, savoring the smell of her delicate perfume as he continued. He realized not only how much he enjoyed playing with her tit, but how much he enjoyed listening to her ever-increasing moans and sounds of lust.

And as her moans increased, he recognized that he was going to be able to make her come just by his loving attention to her breast. Indeed, Ginger's body was soon racked with convulsions that accompanied the sounds of her heavy orgasm, as she repeated over and over, "Yes, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, my! Wow!"

He again kissed her and held her as she enjoyed the lull after her orgasm. "Thank you, Baby," she said as she began to breath more normally, clinging to him hard. "That was really nice." And she gave him that warm smile and kissed him.

Then he said, "That was just the beginning, you know." And he kneeled before her, putting his hands on her waist. With eager fingers, he began to lower her slacks, kissing her stomach as he did so. When he worked the slacks down over her mound, he could see her red bush under her thin lacy panties. Obviously full, but neatly trimmed! And soon he was seeing it unhindered, as he pulled her panties down and watched her step out of them along with her slacks.

What a sight! Beautiful flat stomach, long curving legs, firm tender thighs, and an invitingly round ass. But most of all: a beautiful pink pussy surrounded by curly red hair. He had never seen anything more lovely or attractive. He immediately began to kiss her thighs and mount of Venus, moving over the various areas like a man gathering up a newly found priceless treasure.

Then having kissed her pussy hairs several times, sighing with pleasure, he stood up, saying, "Please lead me to your bedroom, where I will be able to do a much better job of this." And he took her hand as she led him.

When they arrived and were standing by the bed, Ginger said, "That is not fair! I am completely nude, and you are still fully dressed." With that she made fast work of removing his clothes, kissing each area as she removed the garments, and reacting with delight when his steel-hard cock sprung free of his boxers. "Oh, my," she cooed, "what have you been hiding from me?" As they stood kissing, totally nude, Brad eased her toward the bed indicating that she should lie with her legs extended over the side.

Kneeling, he first kissed her legs, and then gradually separated them, looking again at what he knew was just a gorgeous cunt. The lips were already swollen and moist with her juices, and inside was a soft inviting pink. He wanted to keep it slow and easy, giving each part of her beautiful body the attention it deserved. So he gradually moved his kisses over her thighs, mound of Venus, lower stomach, and eventually the pussy itself. As his lips touched her cunt for the first time, he was ecstatic. He wanted to taste that beautiful thing.

Ginger loved each kiss on her body, and as Brad's mouth reached her pussy, she was exploding with sensations. His first contact with her vulva and labia felt like it was loaded with pleasant electricity and his tongue in her pussy felt absolutely wonderful. But when he reached up and first flicked his tongue on her clit and then gently took it into his mouth, she felt completely overwhelmed.

"My God," she thought, "I think that I am going to come again." And it was not long before she felt a building sensation that began way down in her toes and moved up in a wave toward her pussy. She grabbed Brad's head and pulled him into her bucking cunt. Oh, my! Oh, God! Yes, yes! Right there! Oh, my!" And she bucked her hips in obscene abandon as the full wave of sensual pleasure hit her.

Brad listened to Gingers moans of delight and he held on to her gyrating hips, absolutely thrilled that she was reacting that way to his love making. (His wife had always belittled his efforts at giving her oral pleasure.) And as he listened to her breathing slow and her body come down from the orgasm, he simply laid his cheek on her red pussy and savored the moment. "She even tastes good," he thought, as he savored her juices floating in his mouth.

bill_nh
bill_nh
5 Followers
12