They Made a Bet

Story Info
Some bets have no loser.
756 words
4.42
25.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the couch, her back against the arm, her leg thrown up over the back of it. Her favorite vibrator, her pink "rabbit", was busy inside her pussy, humming along nicely as she pushed it deeper and turned up the power on the clitoral stimulator. She watched him across the room, sitting in his recliner, cock in hand, eyes glazed over a bit. The look on his face was sheer pleasure.

The bet was about who would give in first and cross the room to touch the other person. He almost always lost this one, but the payoff was always so much fun, he didn't mind!! It usually involved giving her some kind of orgasm. And that was always as good for him as it was for her.

Today, however, was going to be a bit different. He could tell that she was having trouble concentrating on her own pleasure. She seemed mesmerized by the sight of his hand moving up and down on the length of his cock. She loved seeing the muscles in his arm rippling as he stroked. Loved hearing how his breath caught and his moans of lust as he pulled harder and harder. He was sure she would give in first. And she did.

She moved off the couch and walked to him, kneeling in front of his chair. She still had the vibrator in her hand, but it was turned off now. She leaned down and tasted the drops on the end of his cock. Her hot breath and warm tongue made him groan with pleasure. He slowed his movements, wanting to make this last as long as possible.

She reached up to touch his chest, moving her fingers over his nipples. They grew tight and hard as she began circling them and pinching ever so gently. Her other hand moved the vibrator back to her clit, applying light pressure and keeping her close to the edge of reason. He could see her hips moving slowly back and forth as she settled into a rhythm. She released his cock then, and looked into his eyes. "This is going to be intense!" she declared.

She brought the vibrator to her mouth, licking it, engulfing it, wetting it with her tongue. Tasting herself on it. And then she moved it to his balls. The wet tip touched his sac and he squirmed and jumped. Then she slid it lower and turned it on the lowest setting. She ran it back and forth, from his anus to his sac, teasing, pressing. Sweet torture. And then it was back in her mouth, making it wet.

As he continued to stroke himself, she placed the vibrator at his opening and began to slide it inside of him, just a little ways at first. His breath caught, and she felt him tense. She leaned down and took the head of his cock in her mouth. He relaxed then, and let her push it up inside of him. She moved it in and out slowly, as he got used to the feeling. Then quickened her pace as she felt him begin to enjoy the stimulation. She leaned back now, to watch his face.

His hand moved up and down on his shaft as she moved the toy inside of him. She turned up the power and held it in place. She saw his cock go slightly limp, but she wasn't worried. This was going to be a powerful orgasm, and they both knew it.

She leaned in and moved a finger around the vibrator, just where it met his anus. The opening was stretched tight, and she didn't try to push her finger inside. Only teased him there, touching, caressing softly, breathing her warm breath over his sensitive skin.

She was watching his face now, and could see the intensity in his eyes. She knew he was close. He was panting and moaning, calling her name. Begging her to help him cum. Again, she took the head of his cock in her mouth. And she sucked hard on it, as he continued to stroke it up and down. She felt him go rigid and begin to pump himself into her mouth. She pushed the vibrator as deep into him as she could, and felt his cock twitch against her tongue as he emptied his load in her hot mouth.

Later, when they had both caught their breath, he said, "You lose this time."

And she replied, "What are you going to do? Spank me?"