They Met at a Wedding

Story Info
Sex between older lecturer and 20-year-old student.
3.8k words
4.37
50.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4uaw1
4uaw1
3 Followers

They met at her father's wedding.

Ann was dressed in white silk. White silk camisole, panties, socks even. The soft silk caressed her as she walked into the registry office. Her erect nipples felt every step and protruded out of the dress so while many in the congregation had their eyes on the bride, over half were centred on her chest. The tiara shone ineffectively and the bride stared at Ann trying to extinguish her power.

There was one man in the audience whose eyes never stopped looking at her. Her dad's school friend Jack. Jack and Ann's dad Bill had lost touch over the years but with the break-up of Jack's marriage he had started to re-link with old friends but he had never seen Ann before. When he had been round the house, Ann had been at her mum's or at university. The photos Bill had up were old, Ann with a dog, the face half covered. Ann rolling about aged 10. Nothing had prepared him for what he would feel when she walked in the door that day.

'Control yourself' he thought, 'she must have a boyfriend and anyway, you're 48, she's, what 20?' But his eyes stayed fixed on her as she sat one seat from the overshadowed couple. He scanned her hair, black, long and then traced her body down as far as he could. Where her hair parted slightly he saw the top of the dress had a small arc where her white skin could be seen. Softer than the silk it looked. Cleaner than ceramic, purer than white china. A zip was in the middle of the arc that led to paradise.

The ceremony took its course. Vows were made, Ann smiled, held flowers, walked in and out and finally, turned towards him. Their eyes locked. Perhaps it was Jack's stare that did it or perhaps, perhaps she had found him attractive too.

The wedding photos gave him a chance to capture her for later when he could wank over the pictures of her. His cock had begun to swell even in the registry office and the boxers he had on and loose suit trousers left nowhere to hide so he buttoned his jacket tight around the bulge. He took one or two photos of the happy couple then pointed his camera at Ann and zoomed in and took them as close as he could of every part of her body. Her nipples had subsided now but the curve of her breasts were still a powerful pull.

Anna noticed the man in the suit as she had in the registry office and looked him up and down stopping in the middle to observe the unusual shape at the bottom of the jacket. Either this man was very well hung or he was excited. Then she saw his camera. It was pointing at her. She looked away, smiling at other photographers but as she looked back his lens was firmly on the zoom button and pointing right at her. Furthermore, the middle part of his suit was now throbbing slightly. She could see the slight movement.

Jack was thin, tall, his light brown hair flopped over his forehead and into his eyes. She imagined how old he was – 36 maybe, older. He had the benefit of a youthful expression. She looked on his hand, no ring. Then an idea struck her. Excusing herself from the photos she went to her bag and got her eyeline pencil. She wrote on a tissue, 'room 27 Connault Hotel 1am'. Then returned. When she saw Jack's camera come out, she held it up long briefly enough so no-one would see but long enough for Jack. He did not notice the tissue though he got the shot with it on.

There was no evening reception and Jack had his back to the top table for most of the meal. Ann talked, smiled, did her duty, blushed when her dad praised her in the speech and soon the day was over. Ann had arranged to go out with her brother Mark and his girlfriend, Jill, to a restaurant after she had changed and at 7pm, her dad and new bride firmly away with everyone's good wishes she went to her room, no, 27 Connault Hotel.

There, removing her dress, camisole and panties she stood in front of the mirror. The day was hot, reception room stuffy and the nakedness cooled her down but her pussy ached. She had not had sex in months since her ex, Rob, had run off with her housemate and still mourning for him, she stayed away from the many offers she had. It had built up inside her and today she had realised her level of frustration. She placed a hand down the front of her body. Her breasts were sticky with dampness of the day. A slight curve of her belly led to a trimmed bush, hairs you could count surrounded a small cleft. She carried on down with her hand over the moist hairs and placing her finger inside her pussy bean to move around her clitoris.

Suddenly the door banged, 'Come on, time to go'. It was Mark. 'I'm not even showered yet' she replied. Her heart beating as if she had just been caught and her voice strained.

'Well hurry up then. We'll give you ten minutes then we're going without you' 'Oh you won't leave me on my own. Not your little sister' she teased. He was putty in her hands. They were close and Jill knew that no matter how much he loved her, if Ann was in trouble he'd run to her first.

The shower was quick and she had not cooled down. Normally she would have placed the shower head over her pussy and held it there and orgasm could be followed by orgasm. Today there were 10 minutes so she showered, put on her strappy blue dress with a tiny flower embroidered over the middle of her breasts and went out. She had no knickers on and would have to remember this in how she got out of taxis but her pussy burned and if she couldn't orgasm, at least it could feel a cool breeze. White socks on, strappy blue leather sandals on and she was ready to go. A quick twirl for the mirror and gone.

The restaurant was full of laughter and talk when she noticed a table with a man on his own. It was Jack. Ann drank one glass of wine, gulped another. 'Easy tiger' said her brother. 'Need a pee' she said. 'I'm not surprised all that wine' Mark laughed. His sister had always been able to drink him under the table.

So she walked but not directly as she diverted round Jack. He had followed her from the hotel lobby so knew she was there and positioned himself so he could see her. She walked close to him as he stared at her and then after she gone by he could smell, her perfume of apples and spices mingled with the scent of sexual youth that her body emanated.

On the way back, she returned his look. 'Hello. Weren't you at the wedding?' she said smiling. 'Yes, Jack, erm' he was flustered. His head reeled through many answers, which would impress her. In the end little came out, 'I'm your dad's...' she stared into his dark eyes with hers, pale blue. Jack stumbled some more. He was a university lecturer, 48, and she had reduced him to a bumbling idiot. 'Friend' he finally blurted out. 'Good for you. He needs as many as he can get', she twinkled her eyes at him and was gone. Only the perfume remained. He breathed deeply and closed his eyes. Again his cock was swelling but the tablecloth hid this so he let it sail up into the air. This was as close as I'll get he thought, her smell in my nose and my cock in the air.

But it wasn't to be.

'Mark', said Anna, touching her brother's hand, 'that poor man over there is one of daddy's friends and is all alone. Why don't you invite him over?' 'He's a bit old for you, girl. Even for you'. Ann's ex had been 30 and the ten-year age gap was a source of constant amusement in Mark. 'No, silly, I don't fancy him. Just don't want him to be alone and he is daddy's friend' Mark sighed. Another brotherly duty which he always did. He went over to Jack. 'Come and join us, Ann says you're a friend' Jack so wanted to be near to Ann but he knew he could not get up as he was. His erection was too hard, too high and he had his jacket off. 'Kind of you but I'm fine. Don't want to disturb you' he replied. 'Ok' said Mark and off he went, job done. Ann punched him on return. 'Of course he would say that, he's too shy. You could have insisted'. She sighed 'I'll go. Like everything in our family I have to do it' a statement so patently untrue that she laughed inside.

'I hear you won't join us' she said to Jack. 'Very mean, you could tell us old stories about daddy'. Jack's face was red. Ann's presence so near to his erection had made him panic. 'I'd love to then' he replied and he grabbed his jacket and held it over his groin.

But Ann saw. Just as the tablecloth moved away and before the jacket covered the pyramid in his trousers, she saw. Then she looked at his face. He knew. His face flushed. Her eyes shone. 'What have I done?' he thought and wished the world would end there and then. Ann thought, either this man is constantly hard or I have him just where I want him.

A quick scuffly walk to the table, jacket over his groin, Jack sat down. His face was red, body hotter than at any point in the hot day and he felt a lone trickle of sweat down his back, then another. His shirt would now show signs of sweat and he couldn't put his jacket on. The evening was getting worse.

Eventually Jack regained some cool and his urbane wit and stories of their dad livened up the evening and it was midnight soon. 'You must let me pay' said Jack. 'I'm richer than all of you I'm sure and you've been wonderful company. Cheered a lonely man up' 'It doesn't take much to be richer than me' said Mark and Jill agreed with a sigh. Then Jill went to the bathroom and Mark said, 'I'll go too'. 'You two can't go anywhere on your own' laughed Ann.

'I have you all to myself now Jack'. Ann's voice was lower, softer, more seductive. She slid forward on her chair so her dress created a concertina effect and her pussy was visible to him. She looked into his eyes. He looked down then suddenly away. Ann was still talking and pretended nothing had happened. She merrily told him to pay the bill. Had he seen it? He questioned himself. Surely not.

Goodbyes were said at the hotel lobby. They were all at the reception hotel and Jack went to the bar for a whisky. Ann went upstairs, removed her shoes, dress and socks and waited.

Finally, Jack went to his room. His cock by now was ready to explode and it was a relief to be able to get it out and wank. It wouldn't take long tonight and soon his hot cum was over his fingers, his fist having beaten hard on his stiff shaft. He kept the cum in his hands and looked at it. 'Ann if you could only see this' he thought. He had called out her name when he orgasmed. It was all for her. Then he showered in the cold, still his penis swelled even then and he lay on the bed naked. His pecs were muscly from years at the gym but the last few months had meant his belly was slightly out. Too much beer, he thought as he looked at it and the penis which bobbed around beneath it, threatening to stimulate itself and shoot out randomly.

Jack got out his camera and looked at the back screen. This is all he needed. He checked through the pictures when one caught his eye. Ann was holding something up, he zoomed in and saw it was a tissue. He zoomed further in on it, 'room 27 Connault Hotel 1am' he read.

It was 12.58.

Was it for me? Then he remembered she had seen his erection, she had showed him his pussy and now this.

He wrapped a hotel robe around him, using the belt to hold in his penis. One floor down to no.27. He stood outside. About to knock, he stopped. Then someone was coming so he pretended to walk around, they laughed at him being in his robe and drunkenly stumbled up the stairs.

'Do it you fool' he thought, 'if she doesn't want you, you can just say it was to thank her for inviting you'. 'What if it's not her room?' his mind countered. He knocked. The door opened and Ann's face peered round. Her beautiful eyes pure white face, cheekbones which led to a soft rounded chin and those lips, thick on the bottom, thin on top, so red and wide.

Yes?' she said firmly. 'I-I-I just came to thank you' Jack stammered.

Ann reached out her hand from behind the door to touch his robe belt and pulled. His cock sprang out in front of her and she stood there admiring its purpleness, it's swollen majesty and the tight balls underneath which begged to be licked.

'This is some way to thank me, Jack'

Jack was now beyond words. His cock was in front of him. She was looking at it and he was still in the corridor. Then she reached out and grabbed his swollen pulsing penis and gently led him in.

She closed the door behind them and stood there naked in front of him.

It was more than his poor cock could stand. He had been so invigorated by everything that day and with the heat and this beautiful naked woman, he came. Standing up, his cock spraying between Ann and him.

'Oh!' said Ann truly shocked. Then seeing Jack's embarrassed face touched his cheek them said, 'there there, I'm sure you have more where that came from'.

Jack was no more able to control his feelings than his cock. His voice had gone and he just stared like a schoolboy at the wonder of Ann's naked body. Never had he seen anything so pure, unruined, tight.

She sat him down and opened the minibar. 'Here, this will cool you down', she said and got a cold glass water bottle and moved it over his body stopping on his penis which was now subsiding but sperm still dribbled out, white and creamy onto the bed. Jack closed his eyes and felt the cool bottle on his penis then on his balls which recoiled slightly with the shock.

'I think you'd better apologise to me', said Ann, 'barging in like this'.

'Yes, yes, sorry, sorry,' mumbled Jack.

'No, on your knees' said Ann and she instructed him to kneel on the floor. Jack was not capable of arguing. He knelt down in front of the bed head down looking at his reducing cock and the bead of cum that remained on its now reddened tip.

Then Ann stood in front of him and placed her pussy on his forehead. 'Time to atone,' she said and he looked up and grinned. He couldn't see her face now only a small gathering of pubic hairs and then a slit. His tongue came out and licked the sweat off the hairs. Unbelievably, his penis bean to rise again becoming hard with blood pumping round his body.

Then he concentrated on his tongue as it felt around the flesh of her lips and then tasted her pussy. The taste was bitter but the sensation so sweet. He had reached nirvana and was kneeling there in the only place he ever wanted to be, Ann's beautiful cunt.

His hands behind his back like an admonished schoolboy, Jack's tongue probed forward around flicking around the flesh, the wet, soft insides of the mouth of her pussy. He moved his whole head when suddenly 'Oooh' Ann moaned. He moved back to the spot. 'Oooh stay there' she instructed and put her hands on his head.

He licked all round until he could feel a slight pulsing mound. Her clitoris was as erect as his penis and he circled it with his tongue

Water streamed from her opening into his mouth and he swallowed the sweet juice. He was eating and drinking her now. He was consuming Ann.

Finally, Ann could bear it no more and she pushed Jack's head in so he touched her clitoris and pulled his hair so he rubbed it. Back and forward and Ann moaned, her breathing becoming deeper until her voice cracked. 'Yes, Jack, yes'. Her saying his name made his heart jump and he concentrated. She would cum in his mouth. His tongue took hold of her clitoris and moved up and down like wanking a cock. Her face was red, heart beating , mind lost to the sensation and all she wanted was to orgasm and to do it in his face. She knew she squirted sometimes and wanted so much to do this in Jack's face. She wanted to see it as well but her eyes were closed, the sensation being too great.

Finally, with a scream Ann came and flooded Jack's mouth. He swallowed and drank the bitter liquid as if it were champagne.

When the liquid was stopping, Ann looked down at Jack's red face. Pussy cum ran down his chin and into the cracks in his face. He had a ruggedly handsome face. He was slightly tanned and had not shaved since this morning so some hairs were poking out of his chin. Ann licked his chin and tasted her own cum. Then she bent down and kissed his cock and there were the remains of his cum on this and in her mouth she savoured the flavours of sex.

She knelt by him. He had atoned and his cock still high, she put her head on his lap and lay out to the side of him. He lay back and together they made a T-shape. She would occasionally stop to stroke up and down his shaft but then leave it.

Both in post-coital bliss and too hot, too alive to speak they lay there for 30 minutes.

Jack fell asleep. The day had caught up with him and though he had tried not to sleep in the end it took over.

'Hmmm' thought Ann, unimpressed by this involuntary turn of events.

She watched his penis soften and his head move to the side, his broad chest rising and falling and his legs twitching slightly. His mouth every now and then mumbled 'Ann' then something indistinguishable.

Ann drank the bottle of water. Not as cold as it was then playfully sprayed Jack's body.

He twitched but did not wake.

She took his now flaccid penis in her hands and softly kneaded it with her thumb. It was coming to life. Jack was still asleep but his penis clearly had a desire of its own. Drinking the water, with one hand and kneading Jack's cock with the other she saw it stiffen so climbed on top of him.

Jack was still asleep but he smiled. She didn't want to wake him, as this was more exciting. She opened her legs and using one hand placed his cock inside her. Jack smiled again and mumbled, breathing heavily.

Softly taking her weight with her legs she rode up and down feeling his strength inside her. For ten minutes she did this then needed some help so got the water and flicked his face. More and more water and Jack suddenly started up to see beautiful Ann riding him naked

'I need some help horsey,' she said.

'I'm dreaming' thought Jack but his eyes opened. 'Ann!' And they laughed and he caught her waist and rolled her over. 'Fuck me while I'm asleep would you? Take advantage of me? Right, your turn to be punished' and he thrust into her hard and fast. Again and again and again until she was sore but the pain she needed and she came again but he kept on thrusting. He was invincible now and in control and he was staring at Ann's face. She had controlled him all evening now it was his turn. She looked up at him helplessly wanting him to stop, begging him to carry on. Her wide eyes implored him. Just implored him then she closed them again and he whole body seemed to seize in one giant climax felt from the soles of her feet to the blood vessels in her brain. Her whole being exploded and she let out one high-pitched squeal then Jack stopped but stayed in as his cock and her pussy pulsed together and he watched it.

So they stayed, exhausted. Connected sweating, flushed red for what seemed an age until his penis subsided, the blood returned to his brain and he looked at this beautiful young woman on the floor, the age of his students. Never had his students looked as beautiful as this.

I'll go now, said Jack eventually, his heart full.

'Ok' said Ann 'but one thing we haven't done is this' and she kissed him softly on the lips. His years fell away. He softly returned her mouth's movement and waited until her tongue reached his. Slowly he held it between his lips. She was now inside him. Then he held her and turned, grabbed his robe, put it on and was out. The corridor was cool now and he walked barefoot up the stairs to his room. He felt for the key in his packet. His cock was still hard, unbelievable!

Inside his room he ran the shower. It cooled his face and body and he lay on the bed, heart pumping but satisfied fully and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning he woke as if he had dreamt it but his erection told him otherwise. He dressed and went downstairs.

Ann was there with Mark and Jill and he went over to them all and smiled and thanked them for last night looking at Ann for a second longer as he said it.

4uaw1
4uaw1
3 Followers
12