They Play - I Win

Story Info
I fantasize about playing games with strangers.
2.1k words
3.96
24.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eaminx
eaminx
2 Followers

I fantasize sometimes. I have this one sex fantasy...

You see, I was bored & horny one night, and searched a sex toy site. Not a too uncommon pastime for me. I have a decent collection of toys to enjoy. A couple dildos & vibrators of course, but also ben-wa balls to wear on days I'm unbearably aroused, but have to work. A beginner's bondage set, for a little extra on occasion; some of my partners think I wiggle too much during foreplay, and want to tease me 'till I beg. And then there's the little dog collar, and the suede cat-o-nine-tails with the dildo handle, for really hot nights.

But I get ahead of myself. First, I should tell you I'm a petite, athletic 26 year old minx. 5'3", 118 pounds, white, with long sun-bleached light brown hair, and innocent blue eyes. At least, they look innocent until you get your first peak at my other side. My tits are about A-34, and VERY sensitive, and my pussy as hot & tight as you could possibly imagine. Oh, and I love to suck cock; of course swallowing is a necessity! I also love to switch things up while fucking. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be the dominant partner very often; my greatest pleasure is pleasing my man, and feeling him cum hard & deep inside me. But the position, the style have to vary, other stimuli should be included sometimes. I just don't like getting it in the ass. I've had guys try to introduce me to it, try to tempt me, it just doesn't give me any pleasure. Not to mention, I find the idea of playing near fecal matter quite disgusting.

To get back to my story, though, I was looking for something new to excite me. Something a little different. That's when I first saw the Anal Ring Toss game. The game it's self is an old joke, I know, but there was something about the idea of it... To be more than just the focus, to be the target, the goal... the thought of it gets my pulse up, my pussy clenching in anticipation.

I can see it. I'm in a room, like a hotel room or a back room in a swinger's club, well but not too brightly lit. I kneel, stripped on an ottoman with my ass high, my hair in a braid. My legs are slightly parted for balance, and they can see my pussy lips displayed, but not the main focus. Out of my ass stands the goal post. Men are standing behind me. I never know quite how many, but at least 4, maybe as many as 10. They're strangers to me, but I chose them. They're all fit, attractive men, all eager to be part of my game. They take turns tossing the little brightly colored rings at the pole. Every so often, I giggle, and wiggle my ass a little in the air, the goal moving as I do. As long as I don't rise up or buck all's fair. I think there's a wireless vibe egg deep in my pussy. One man, the only one I know and trust, who will keep me safe and make sure my boundaries are not crossed, holds the remote. He can pass it to another as he sees fit. As they play with the settings, I wriggle more.

Finally one succeeds in getting 3 rings around the goal. The winner steps forward to claim his reward. He walks confidently & quickly around the ottoman, pulling out his stiff, thick cock as he does. He stands directly in front of me. I eagerly take it in my mouth and begin to suck him. As I said, I quite enjoy sucking cock; while I haven't yet mastered the deep throat technique, I'm very good at giving head, if I do say so myself. I run my tongue around his head, flick just underneath it, and then plunge down along his length, taking as much of him in as I can. Rubbing him firmly along his shaft with my tongue as I pull back and move forward again taking him in a little further this time, still sucking on that delicious rod. Soon I add a twisting of my head, occasional puffs of blown or sharply inhaled air, sending a tingle up his spine and a tightness deep in his sack. As the egg inside me & the feel of the rings bouncing off my back and ass excite me, I moan around the man in my mouth. He continues to enjoy his pleasure in my mouth either until I succeed in emptying his balls of their load, his dick pulsing against the roof of my mouth as I swallow every drop of cum he shoots down my throat, and licking at his shaft until he can take no more- or until the winner of the next round steps up to take his place.

Some nights this is enough for me. Some nights, I continue with this for a while, imagining the different cocks in my mouth, the tastes of the cum on the back of my tongue. I thrust my dildo in and out of my sopping pussy, grinding on it and rubbing it's smooth glass head on my g-spot until I achieve satisfaction.

Other nights, I need more. The fantasy goes on.

A few of the men waiting their turn to toss don't want to stand idle. They've been feeling their cocks grow harder in their pants for some time now, and seeing me thoroughly blowing their comrade, they want some part too. They begin to step up to me. They feel more assured. It hadn't been a hoax, the invitation was real, I am real, and obviously happy to have them there. Happy to be entertaining them, pleasing them. Not interfering with the players taking their turns tossing their rings, they reach for my nipples now. At first just weighing my tits in their hands, bouncing them, making them sway a little. Then rubbing my nipples between their strong fingers. As my nipples stiffen (if they haven't already!) one man tweaks a nipple, eliciting a shiver from me; perhaps making the man taking his turn miss the pole and swear.

More hands are on me now. Stroking my sides and running over my cute ass, raised proudly in the air. One man leans down to sneak his head under me and take a nipple in his mouth, sucking, licking, nibbling as I moan and giggle in appreciation. At this point, no one remembers whose turn it is to toss. We're all too focused on my body, on the action around the playing field as it were. They're talking now. To me mostly, but some comments to each other. I hear comments about how fucking sexy I am. How provocative I look. How painfully hard they are as they stroke themselves looking at me, touching me, kissing me. But in my intensely aroused state, words are starting to lose their meaning. I feel the first warm, sticky shots of cum hit my back as someone around me loses control and shoots his load. The goal post is removed from my anus. It serves no further purpose, and is only getting in the way now. The man who thought to pull it out pats my ass, and I give a small sound of appreciation. He gives my ass a slightly harder smack, and gets a louder pleasured groan in answer.

The last man to score 3 rings has spent himself and immediately another cock was offered for my attention. I'm not sure at this point how many of your cocks I've suckled. But now I can play with your balls as I do, tumbling them in my hand, gently squeezing and tugging as I work your erection in my hot wet mouth. One man has reached lower, he's stroking my pussy lips and my legs are spread further apart, my passion dripping down my thigh.

The air feels heated, the smell of arousal and desire fill the room. I'm on my back now. Still on the ottoman. My head just back over one side, my hips just over the other, my legs wide. Whether I rolled over, or was flipped does not matter, I'm more open now, more easily reached and accessed. And my hands are free. The cock in my mouth pulls out, his sack comes toward my mouth instead, and I pull each ball into my mouth in turn as he takes a deep breath, trying to hold back a moment longer. He pulls back, pushes his length back down, and explodes as my mouth sucks hard and draws along him.

The hand at my pussy has found my entrance, and stroked me to my first significant orgasm. I go still and rigid as it its me, my back arching a little, my pussy spasming around the fingers inside me. When the cock I've been working in my mouth is pulled out, the fingers wet with my juices are presented to me, and I suck them clean as well.

A head takes the place of the hand that has been between my legs. The man's 3 day beard just long enough to tickle my upper thighs instead of scratching. I can't see which man it is, for my head is busy sucking on another cock. My hands are busy as well. They have been drawn out to my sides to stroke 2 more rigid members.

After my next orgasm- larger than the last, so my jaw goes stiff for a minute, and my stroking hands squeeze tightly at the bases of the men I'm working- the man who has been most instrumental in bringing it to me raises his head from it's place on my pussy. He moves forward on his knees, removes the egg, and brings his other head in line with my entrance. Teasing me more, he rubs himself up and down my swollen, sopping slit. Plays his ridge over my clit, wondering at the motions & the moans from me. Then he slowly begins his penetration of my hole; drawing out the sensation, teasing me still as move my hips back and forth trying to draw him in deeper. When at last he rests hilt deep in my pussy he stays there a minute and I am truly spit-roasted for the first time in my life. Then he draws back out in slow motion. Now he drives in to me full force, his full length in one firm stroke, and again and again. Fucking me soundly. The 2 find a rhythm together, as the man in my pussy thrusts me up with each push, firm and steady in his movements, his balls hitting my ass crack each time.

As each of the men in me finds satisfaction another takes his place. I am coming again and again, harder and harder, each one mounting on the last. As each climax reaches me I scream out around the cock my mouth; I never have been a quiet lay and every time I feel one of my partners cum in my pussy it throws me over the edge. My pussy is overflowing with my cum and theirs. We didn't bother with condoms. Bareback feels SO much better, latex tastes so bad; and after all, you can't get an STD in a fantasy.

Some of the men are on their 2nd or 3rd wind, the eroticism of the evening bringing them back to readiness with very little down time. My belly is sticky with the loads of those who couldn't wait for their turn in my mouth or my pussy. Hands are always on my breasts, toying with my nipples, rubbing on my clit. It doesn't matter who they belong to; an ice cube is dragged across my over-sensitized skin, melting quickly, and causing a shiver to run through me. There are fewer cocks needing my mouth now to suck them off, kisses now occupy my mouth more of the time. A few of the men give me their softened dicks to clean our juices off of after they fuck me, our mingled tastes a delicious medley. Someone brings me a drink of water between every few partners now. Things are slowing down, the force of the men's need eased. This part is more about fully experiencing and appreciating what we're doing together.

Eventually, I have had my fill. I'm too tired to cum any more. My partners are done, too, each of them fully spent and satisfied. They kiss me goodbye before pulling their clothes back on and slipping out the door. I rest and stretch my muscles as they go. I have never felt better or more exhausted.

eaminx
eaminx
2 Followers