They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 05

Story Info
The guys show dad gay sex is hot.
3.6k words
4.52
90.1k
60

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Over the next month, the house was constantly full of the smell and sounds of sex. Nash fucked his daughters as much as he could while Dana took advantage of her sons reaming her pussy as much as she wanted. Of course the kids still had their fun together. Jasmine and Maria got so much cock that they were constantly on a sexual high.

All the kids knew that their parents were fucking the children; of course Nash and Dana kept this from each other. Dana, because she was embarrassed about getting turned on from her kids and Nash because he thought if Dana knew about it, she would kill him.

Our story continues on a cool fall day. Alex and Ryan had the day off and were spending it in bed sucking and fucking each other. They hadn't had much time for each other with all the pussy they had been getting so today was a special treat for the siblings.

Ryan had his mouth wrapped around Alex's hard cock, while Alex lay on his back with his eyes closed and his hand tangled in Ryan's hair. "Suck me bro, oh fuck, that feels so good." He moaned as he felt Ryan's mouth moving slowly over him.

"Mmmmmmm..." Ryan moaned bobbing his head up and down over Alex's hard shaft as he whipped his tongue over the tender flesh. He loved having his brother's cock in his mouth almost as much as he loved having it reaming his ass.

As he started sucking harder on Alex's cock and heard his brother begin to breath heavier as he bucked up his hips, Ryan felt a tingling in his ass and knew he needed his brother inside him. He let Alex's hot flesh slip into his throat for a minute and heard Alex's cry of pleasure as he coated Ryan's mouth in his precum.

Ryan drank up the luscious liquid, and then slowly pulled away. He lifted his eyes to Alex's and saw they were glazed over with pleasure. "I need you to fuck me bro." Ryan said hoarsely as he squeezed Alex's cock.

Alex smiled at him. "Ride me." he said softly.

Ryan smiled back at him and moved until he was straddling Alex's waist. They didn't bother with lube; Alex just spit on his fingers and shoved two of them up inside his brother. "Oh fuck yea." Ryan growled pressing down against Alex's hand.

"You like that don't you baby?" Alex groaned nipping at Ryan's neck as he slowly fingered the other man's ass.

"Oh fuck yea. Fuck me bro, I need it so bad."

Alex worked his fingers inside the other man for another minute then slowly pulled them out. He spit on his fingers again, this time wiping it on his cock before he positioned it at Ryan's entrance. "Move down over me baby." he said hoarsely looking into Ryan's passion filled eyes.

Ryan rested his knees on the bed and his hands on Alex's shoulders as he slowly moved down. He gasped when he felt Alex start to fill him then moaned as he took him inside him. "Oh yea, that is so good." he moaned taking Alex completely.

Alex closed his eyes as he felt Ryan's ass envelope him. "Fuck me Ryan, oh god, your ass is so tight." He rested his hands lightly on Ryan's hips and slowly moved his brother up over him until just the head of his cock was buried inside him. "You ready baby?" he asked.

Ryan nodded and slammed his ass down as Alex bucked upwards. The two men moaned loudly as they met.

The two brothers kept their strokes slow, wanting to make it last as long as they could. When Alex bucked up, Ryan slid down. When Alex backed off, Ryan pulled up. The two men moaned loudly as they slowly fucked each other. "Oh god, fuck me," Ryan purred moving a bit faster over his brother as his own cock throbbed with need.

"Yes bro, oh yes." Alex chimed. He wrapped his arms around Ryan's back and held him close to him as he rolled them over until Ryan was lying on his back with his legs wrapped around Alex's waist. Alex started thrusting violently in and out of Ryan's willing hole as Ryan moaned and cried out in pleasure. "Fuck me, make me cum on your hard cock." he screamed jacking his own cock furiously.

Alex plunged vehemently in Ryan's hot ass as he panted like crazy. "Cum bro, oh fuck, cum for me. I don't know how much longer I can hold back." He lowered his head and captured Ryan's mouth with his own as he continued to slam into him.

Ryan whimpered loudly against his brother's mouth as he stroked his own cock. He could feel his orgasm rising fast and knew it wouldn't be long before he covered his chest and stomach in his seed. He pulled his mouth from Alex's and panted heavily as he stroked himself. "Fuck, Agh, oh fuck, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg..." He cried as his cock suddenly let go.

Alex watched Ryan's cum cover his stomach and chest as he felt his brother's ass tighten around him. "Fuck, you're milking me. I can't hold back." he cried as he buried himself completely and his balls exploded filling Ryan's ass with his hot juice.

The two brothers collapsed against each other, kissing and stroking each other's bodies when they heard a gasp from the doorway. "What the fuck...?"

Alex and Ryan turned towards the door. Their father stood there looking at them with a look of shock on his face. "Um...hi dad." Alex said slowly as he quickly pulled out of Ryan's ass. He tried to ignore the fact that his cum was leaking out of his brothers ass.

Ryan pushed his brother off of him then moved onto his knees. "Um...How long have you been standing there?" he asked looking guiltily at his father.

Nash looked from one of his sons to the other. "Long enough to see Alex fucking you." He said looking over at Ryan, whose face turned bright red. "I also saw that you were really enjoying it."

Ryan's face turned even redder as he lowered his eyes. "I...that is...Well..."

Alex reached out and put his hand on Ryan's shoulder as he looked at his father. "Ryan isn't gay dad, he's bi. I enjoy sucking him and fucking him and having him suck me but that's as far as it goes."

Nash stood in the doorway just staring at his sons. It had been a shock when he was coming down the hall and heard the moans. When he had stopped in the boy's room, he had been completely taken by surprise to see Alex slamming his cock deep in Ryan's ass. What surprised him most wasn't the fact that his sons were having sex together; it was his reaction to it. As he watched Alex skewer Ryan's ass with his hard cock, his own cock had suddenly come to attention.

Having his brother's hand on his shoulder calmed down a bit of Ryan's embarrassment and he chanced a look at his father. He gasped when he glanced at his father's crotch and saw the outline of his hard cock. "Dad, did you get turned on watching us?" he asked looking into his father's stunned face.

Now it was Nash's turn to blush. He tried to will his cock down but thinking of his sons having sex in front of him kept his cock at full attention. "I...that is..." He stammered while he looked at the floor.

Ryan and Alex looked at each other, and then smiled broadly. Without a word, Alex nodded and moved off the bed until he was standing next to his dad who was still standing in the doorway. "It's okay dad. Gay sex isn't so bad. In fact, it is pretty hot. You wanna try it?"

Nash looked at his oldest son in surprise. "Try it?" He asked looking briefly over Alex's naked body before he forced his eyes back to his face.

Alex smiled and wrapped his arms around his father, holding him tightly. "Come on dad, have some fun with us, you might like it."

Before Nash could react, he felt Alex's mouth on his. He stood there immobile as his son kissed him. When he felt Alex's tongue probing for entrance into his mouth, he gasped and then gasped again as Alex's tongue moved over his own. He felt Alex's hard cock pressing against his stomach and felt his own cock twitch with desire.

Alex moved his tongue lightly over his fathers and had to hold back a smile when Nash started to tentatively kiss him back. When he felt his father's arms wrap around him, he knew he had won. He kissed Nash for another minute while he ground his crotch against Nash's. He heard Nash's moan of pleasure and deepened the kiss.

Ryan sat back on his knees as he watched his father and brother kiss and hold each other. He slowly stroked his own hardening cock as he watched the action in front of him. He had wanted his father's body for a while but wasn't sure how Nash would react to the fact that his son liked guys. Watching his dad kissing Alex made Ryan think that maybe his dad wouldn't mind at all.

Alex let the kiss go on for another minute or two then slowly pulled away. Nash's eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly. He slowly opened his eyes to look at his son. Alex just smiled at him and took his hand leading him over to the bed.

Nash sat there nervously as his sons moved on either side of him and started working at his clothes. He couldn't deny he was horny or the fact that he had liked kissing Alex, but now, he wasn't sure about this at all.

He felt his pants being opened and lowered his eyes to see Ryan pull his cock out and slowly stroke it. "You have a beauty dad." Ryan said smiling up at him. He hadn't realized that Ryan was lying on his stomach next to him until he felt Ryan's hand move his over until he was touching the bare skin of his sons back.

Nash looked at his hand then brought his eyes back to Ryan's as he felt Alex slide his shirt up over his head, then run his hands down over his bare stomach. "I really don't think..." he started to say then gasped when Ryan suddenly took his hard cock into his mouth. "Oh fuck." he moaned closing his eyes as he felt Ryan's tongue move over him.

Alex had moved in behind their father and his cock was pressing against Nash's back as he wrapped his arms around Nash and started nipping at his neck. "Feels good doesn't it dad?" he asked huskily as his eyes drifted down to where Ryan was sucking on Nash's cock.

Nash tried to speak but he couldn't seem to get the breath. His breath was coming out in pants as his eyes watched his youngest son go to work on his hard shaft. "Ugh...Agh...Oh god." he moaned throwing his head back as he felt his cock slide into Ryan's throat.

Ryan moaned around the hard piece of flesh in his mouth. He shoved Nash's jeans down even further until he was able to bring the older man's balls out into his hands. He bobbed his head forcefully up and down over Nash's cock as he gently cupped his fathers balls in his hands. He heard Nash's moans and cries and wasn't surprised when his father suddenly started fucking his face.

"Oh fuck, Agh, eat my fucking cock." Nash panted as he slammed his hips upward into Ryan's willing mouth.

Ryan moaned around his father's cock, and then moaned louder when he felt a warm mouth enclose his own meat. He bucked his hips forward, burying more of his cock in Alex's hot mouth as he sucked forcefully at his dad.

The three men moaned loudly as they each fought or release. Nash was the first one to go over the edge and he didn't think about trying to pull out of Ryan's mouth. Instead he clamped down on Ryan's head as he slammed his hips forward as his cock exploded.

Ryan growled loudly as he drank up his father's juices. He felt Alex sucking harder at his own flesh and closed his eyes as his own cock exploded deep in Alex's sucking mouth.

Nash held his eyes closed tightly as he emptied his balls into his son's mouth. He knew this was wrong, he had never been into guys before, why should he start now. But for some reason, the thought that it was his own son that had just sucked him off, kept his cock rock hard.

Ryan finished cumming in Alex's mouth, and then slowly pulled off his father's still hard cock. He licked his lips as he smiled up at his dad. "You taste good dad, would you like to fuck me?"

Nash opened his eyes and looked down at his son. He was sure that the thought of fucking Ryan would turn him off; instead, he actually seemed to like the idea. Nash smiled as he pulled Ryan up in his arms until the younger man was straddling his lap. "I think I like that idea." He said softly before he kissed Ryan.

Ryan wiggled his butt against his fathers cock as he kissed the older man back. He felt it throbbing against his ass and felt the tingle there again. He wanted his dad to fuck him. He moved off of Nash's lap then moved further onto the bed behind Nash until he was resting on his hands and knees with his ass up in the air. "Cum fuck me daddy." he said with a smile. "Cum fuck your little boy."

Nash looked over at Alex who was sitting on the bed where he had been when he was sucking on Ryan. Alex just smiled and nodded. Nash looked back at his youngest son then moved quickly until he was kneeling behind him. "Do I need to lube you up or anything?" He asked running his hands lightly over Ryan's ass.

"No, just fuck me." Ryan mewled when he felt his father spread his ass cheeks. "I should still be lubed up from Alex fucking me."

Nash lined his cock up with Ryan's hole and looked at Alex one more time before he slammed his hips forward burying his entire cock deep in Ryan's ass. "Fuck, yea." Ryan growled dropping his head down to his bent arms as he let his ass muscles massage Nash's cock. "Fuck me." he pulled forward a bit feeling his father leave him then slammed back taking him completely again. "Fuck...Oh fuck." he panted as he started fucking himself on Nash's cock.

Nash watched his son fuck himself on his cock for a minute then grasped Ryan's hips and started plunging deep into him. "Yes daddy, fuck me." Ryan cried as he felt his father tearing into his ass like there was no tomorrow.

The two men cried out as they slammed their bodies furiously against each others. Alex sat beside them slowly stroking his own cock as he watched Ryan getting his ass reamed. When Nash leaned over Ryan to kiss his neck and pull at his cock, Alex saw his father's ass winking at him. He wasn't sure how his father would react to what he had in mind, but figured what the hell.

He grabbed a bottle of lube then moved up behind his father. He grasped his fathers moving ass and quickly inserted a lube covered finger deep into Nash's ass.

Nash had been enjoying fucking Ryan so much that he gasped when he suddenly felt a finger slide into his virgin hole. "What the fuck?" He panted as he stopped his motions and looked over his shoulder. "Alex, what are you doing?" he gasped.

Alex ignored him as he slowly worked his finger up his father's butt. "You are so tight dad." he moaned pulling his finger out and lubing up it with another one before sliding both fingers into his dad.

"Ugh..." Nash grunted holding himself buried deep inside Ryan as he felt Alex's fingers working inside him. "Alex, I don't think...." he started to say when suddenly there were three fingers working inside him.

Ryan wondering why his father stopped fucking him, looked over his shoulder. His eyes widened as he watched Alex slamming three fingers in and out of his father's virgin hole. "Alex?" He asked with awe.

Alex worked his fingers deliberately in and out of Nash's hole, making sure to hit his father's prostate on each in stroke. He heard Nash moaning as he hit his love button. "Oh god, what are you doing to me?" Nash cried as he started bucking back against Alex's frenziedly working fingers.

Alex worked his fingers harder inside his father, and then suddenly pulled them out. He quickly lubed up his own cock then pressed it against his father's hole. Nash had been enjoying the fingering he was receiving but when he felt Alex's cock pressing against him, he looked over his shoulder as he gasped. "Alex, please." he begged.

Alex just ignored his protest and grasped Nash's hips as he slowly pressed forward with his hips. "Fuck, oh god." He moaned feeling his father's ass slowly open up for him.

Ryan held himself still under his father as he watched his brother impale him. He heard Nash's heavy breathing and felt his fingers digging into Ryan's hips as he was slowly impaled. "Relax dad, its okay." Ryan said tightening his own ass muscles to try to help Nash forget the pain of Alex's entrance.

Nash had his eyes closed as he felt Alex's hard flesh opening up his untried hole. He breathed heavily through his nose as he was slowly impaled. When he felt the head of Alex's cock finally penetrate him, he let out a ragged breath. "Oh fuck, damn you're big." he panted looking over his shoulder.

Alex smiled at him as he rested a hand lightly against Nash's back. "I'm not in completely yet. Just relax dad." He kept his hand resting against Nash's back as he slowly pushed forward again, sliding more of his cock into Nash's untried ass.

Nash whimpered a bit in pain, so Alex stopped to give him a chance to get used to it. When he seemed okay, he continued to press forward until Nash had taken all of him. He lowered his upper body down over his dad's back and kissed his neck. "You've got all of me dad." he said huskily as he held himself buried.

Nash opened his eyes and looked around him. His arms were wrapped tightly around Ryan's stomach, with his cock buried completely up Ryan's willing ass. His own ass was burning a bit but mainly there was just a feeling of fullness from his eldest's hard cock. "Oh fuck." he moaned as he slowly tightened and loosened his ass muscles. "God, I feel so fucking full."

Alex laughed as he slowly pulled back. He heard his father's gasp, and then moans as he pulled out then slowly pushed back in again. He impaled Nash once more. "Like that daddy?" He asked slowly thrusting with his hips, he made sure to hit his father's love button on each stroke and it wasn't long before Nash started slowly fucking him back.

Ryan lowered his head as he once again felt his father's cock slicing deep into his body. "Fuck me." he whispered moving back against his dad.

Nash started panting as he was sandwiched between his two sons. He kept his own cock working deep in Ryan's ass as he felt Alex filling his own. "Oh, Agh, oh god, this is so fucking hot." He panted as he started fucking Ryan with longer and faster strokes and slammed his ass back against Alex's hard cock. "Fuck me Alex, fuck me while I fuck your brother." he panted reaching below Ryan's body and grasping his hard cock in his hand.

"Yea dad, fuck Ryan, make him cum." Alex cried plowing Nash's ass with long, fast strokes that was making the older man cry out in pleasure.

In the front of the threesome, Ryan was panting and crying out as between the friction of his father's cock in his ass and his father's hand on his cock, his own orgasm was steadily rising. "Fuck me, oh fuck me, I'm going to cum." He cried slamming back against Nash as hard as he could.

Nash jerked Ryan's cock even faster as he pistoned his own cock deep in Ryan's ass. "Cum for me boy." He cried, "Cum all over my fucking cock."

Alex grabbed his father around the stomach and held him tightly as he plowed Nash's no longer virgin ass. "Yea bro, cum for dad. Cum for us." He chanted slamming hard into his father.

Ryan closed his eyes as his body was suddenly enveloped in pleasure. "Fuck, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg..." He screamed as he started shooting against the bedspread.

Nash was pushed over the edge when he felt Ryan's ass tighten around his cock and Alex's cock shooting in his hand. "Fuck, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg to." he cried as he started emptying his balls deep into Ryan's body.

Knowing that his brother and father were both coming, sent Alex into a fucking frenzy. He gripped his father's hips almost painfully as he plowed hard and fast. It wasn't long before his cries joined those of the two men.

Afterwards the three men collapsed against each other. Nash kissed Ryan on the back then turned his head to meet Alex's mouth. With a smile he looked at his two sons. "You know, I think I am beginning to like this family fun."

The two boys just laughed with him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers