They Walk Among Us Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

"Open the trunk, please."

Adam reached in and pulled the keys out of the ignition. He turned and tossed them at the Mercenary. "I'm tired of dealing with one of Martina's subordinates, you fucking do it."

"If my employer didn't want you alive, I would kill you were you stand," he said as he walked around to the trunk.

Rudolf Berks inserted the key into the lock and then lifted the lid. As he looked down into the trunk, his mouth gaped open as the realization of what was about to happen crossed his mind.

Chief Bob Holiday brought the silenced 9mm handgun up and placed two rounds through the skull of the arrogant Merc. As his dead body fell backwards, Bob climbed out of the trunk and stretched. In just mere seconds, Doc Sharp climbed out and slumped to the ground.

"Jesus Christ Bob, what the hell did you eat last night," Doc complained.

"I had a big ass burrito, it was pretty good too."

"Ok knock it off you two, we need to get a move on, or we're going to be late. Bob, you know what to do but remember, you gotta give us some time," Adam said.

Kevin came around, pulled an empty backpack out of the trunk, and slung it over one shoulder. Then he reached down and picked up the discarded rifle and Rudolf's silenced 9mm. Moving over by Adam, he stood there with an anxious look.

"L-tee, you know I would never disagree with you about a decision on an OP, but this time..."

"Kevin and I are on a tight schedule Chief, spit it out."

"That's a pretty good stretch of forest you have to go through, not to mention climb the side of that hill."

"Thanks for caring about my age and ability Chief Holiday."

"God Damn it Adam I know you care for..."

"Stand down Chief! If you don't want to be part of this, then you have my permission to excuse yourself anytime you want," Adam screamed at his long time friend.

Bob Holiday knew when he should keep his mouth shut. There was no need for him to push the subject. He made his point and he knew Adam had his mind made up. He stepped forward and extended his hand.

"I'll see you when it's over Boss."

"Just one more favor Bob," Adam said as he shook his hand.

"What ever happens to us, Martina Kordic and her daughter don't live to see another sunset."

"You have my word Adam," Bob said, as he climbed into the car and drove off.

When they were out of sight, Adam turned to Kevin. He was about to say something when Kevin cut him off.

"You were pretty hard on Bob. Are you sure -- your -- feelings are in the right place?"

"Alright Kevin, yes, I'm in love with Kristine! Is that what you wanted to hear? How would you feel God damn it if that was your mom up there? Would you feel like me?"

Kevin smiled at his Team Leader. "I just wanted to hear you finally admit it, and yes, I would feel the same. I promise, we'll get her out and I'm personally going to put a round through Laura's head. Martina's daughter won't get another chance to mess with my mind."

The two SEALs walked quickly into the forest until Kevin was sure they were out of sight. Suddenly, Kevin began undressing and stuffing his clothes in the backpack.

"This had better work Kevin."

"Trust me L-tee, you're about to get the ride of your life."

Kevin smiled, and then quickly turned into the large brown werewolf Adam had come to call his friend.

"If someone would have told me in BUDs that someday I'd get a piggy back ride from a werewolf, I would have had them committed."

Kevin shook his fur out and the looked at Adam with his gleaming gold eyes. Adam slung the backpack on and tightened the straps, followed by the AK-47. He knew of Kevin's speed and this was going to be like flying a jet, but with him being on the outside instead of the cockpit. As he climbed on Kevin's massive back, Kevin pretended to buckle under the Lieutenants weight.

"You were trying to make a point with that Dvorska?"

Kevin looked back at Adam. When Adam looked at him, it seemed that he was trying to smile by showing his large sharp teeth without growling.

"Ok shithead, let's see what you've got," Adam said, as he grabbed two handfuls of thick brown fur.

When Kevin felt Adam lay his head down, he bolted forward at half his useable speed. Adam saw the large trees whipping by and was amazed at the ability that his friend possessed.

"This isn't so bad. Hell Kevin I thought it would have been worse. Do you mind if Kristine takes a ride when we get her back? Maybe we can get you a saddle or something. What do think little buddy?

Kevin found the saddle remark distasteful. With a deep growl, he turned on the speed. The forest now became a blur as small branches slapped at Adam's exposed body. Kevin saw a large oak tree coming up fast and darted to the side. It missed Adam's unprotected leg by just inches.

"Jesus -- ugh -- Kevin watch -- ugh -- where you're -- ugh -- going," Adam grunted out as he bounced around like a bull rider.

The whole five-mile distance took only a few minutes to cover. When they reached the base of the hill, Kevin saw the small boulders and scattered trees that covered the ground. He quickly bounded upward as he maneuvered around the obstacles. Adam was now holding on tighter as he squeezed his legs against the werewolf's muscular side.

Kevin covered the side of the two thousand foot high hill swiftly. He came to an abrupt stop about twenty feet from the crest. Adam was still holding on tight, and Kevin had to growl for the stunned SEAL to let go.

Adam climbed off the large werewolf and immediately slipped down the hillside a few feet. Kevin saw this and quickly placed a large paw on Adam's hand. When he was stable, Adam got up on his knees and tugged at his hand. Kevin lifted his paw and reverted to a normal looking human, except for being naked in the woods.

"You ok Adam?" Kevin asked as he began getting dressed.

"Never better Kev. By the way, you missed a couple of pine trees back there. Thought you'd like to know if you ever wanted to do that again," Adam replied as he checked himself out for injuries.

Kevin reached into the backpack, pulled the silenced weapon out, and stuck it in his pants. Adam brought the AK-47 down to an assault posture and headed to the top of the hill. If the Intel was correct, the house would be a hundred meters down on the other side.

**********

Martina checked her Glock 9mm for the fourth time in the past hour. Franz looked at her with confusion. The last couple of days she was so sure of herself, and now she was a nervous wreck.

"If you're going to be this jumpy Martina, maybe you should sit this out?"

"Shut up Franz! I know these men, and if you're not cautious then you're dead," she replied as she sat behind Kristine.

"The only way up to the house is that road out there. We'll spot them well before they can get stupid," Franz said and then looked out the window towards the winding road.

Franz checked his watch and saw that the two SEALs were running out of time. He had no reservations about sending one of Kristine's slender fingers to Adam Dawson. Suddenly a dark green sedan came into view a few miles down the road.

Franz straightened his large brimmed hat and moved to the door. They are coming up the road now Martina."

"You fool, that won't be Dawson and Dvorska. That will be two of the other members of his team. He'll come get his prize probably from the other side of the hill."

"That hill is too steep, he won't risk it."

"Stay on your guard, he's closer than you think," Martina said as she moved closer behind Kristine.

"What's the matter Martina? I think I hear a little fear in your voice," Kristine said with a small smile.

"Shut up bitch, or I'll kill you earlier than planned."

"Will you two shut the fuck up, you're giving me a headache," Franz said as he fluffed his long black coat.

Franz Wilhelm moved to the front door and walked out. The cold air hit him hard, as it whipped around the front of the house. Even though it made him shiver slightly, it was one of the things he liked most about this location. Who ever came looking for them, it would be hard to approach unnoticed.

The other thing was the wind. If it were Special Forces, they would have a hard time dealing with the changing wind. As he looked out towards the hills, he thought of home. He wondered if he could ever return to a life that was without killing.

Franz heard a rustling sound towards one end of the front porch. He turned and lowered his weapon in front of him. Slowly, he moved towards the sound. As he got closer, he saw the barrel of an AK-47 sticking out.

"If you are trying to sneak up on us, you really shouldn't leave your barrel sticking out. Throw your weapon on the ground and step out slowly. This might be the only chance you have to live.

Kevin Dvorska tossed the AK-47 down on the ground and stepped out into the open. As he moved forward, he raised his hands up and took one step onto the porch. He had a pissed off look on his face as he glared at Franz.

"Don't look so upset Dvorska, you SEALs are brought up to believe in your own legends of supremacy."

"Not really shithead, we're taught to believe in something else."

"And what might that be?"

"Each other," Adam said as he pushed the silencer hard against his head.

Kevin smiled and picked up his weapon. As he stepped up on the porch, he looked Franz in the eyes. Kevin saw a hint of amusement in them.

"Which room is Kristina in?" Kevin asked quietly.

"The living room, it's just inside the front door," he replied with a smile.

"Let's get something straight right now. If anything happens, your fault, my fault, or his fault. You are going to be the first to die."

Franz said nothing, but his smile revealed the distinct possibility that a set up was coming. Adam Dawson pushed Franz towards the front door and told him to open it. Kevin was directly behind them as they stormed into the living room.

When he had enough room, Kevin slid to the left side of room and immediately raised his weapon and swept the area. True to his word, Kristine was sitting on a chair. She had on a large fluffy robe that was open, her naked body on display for the three men.

Adam peered over Franz's shoulder and could tell that Martina was directly behind Kristine. He had no clear shot, and hitting the gun held to her head was too risky. The only chance he had was to talk her out a bit for a clean shot.

"Nice to see again Martina, why don't you let her walk out of here and we can settle this between us."

"You don't think I'm that stupid do you Adam? Now drop your weapons on the floor or Miss Duka here, or should I call her Mrs. Dawson, is going to see what her brains look like."

"If you don't release her, I'm going to remove your friends face."

Kevin slowly maneuvered around and could almost see the clean head shot coming into view. He brought the business end of the AK-47 to bear on Martina, and was about to squeeze of a round, when he picked up a scent coming from the kitchen.

"I wouldn't move any further Kevin Dvorska," a female voice said from hiding.

Suddenly, Laura emerged and stood in the doorway to the kitchen. Her hands were behind her back so Kevin couldn't see if she had a weapon. She had a scared look on her face, but Kevin wasn't buying it. He quickly aimed the assault rifle at Laura's head.

"I have a better idea Martina. Why don't you put the weapon down and end this bullshit. If you don't, I'm going to put a three round burst through your daughter's chest. I'm sure she misses her daddy."

"Oh hi Kevin, I missed you so much. No, I don't think I'll put my weapon down. You go ahead and shoot her if you want."

Kevin was stunned for a moment. No mother in her right mind would give up her daughter. Kevin knew something was wrong, as his senses went into over drive. He thought about changing quickly. He could easily take all of them with minimal damage, but the risk to Kristine was too great.

"Have it your way Martina. Say goodbye Miss Kordic."

"Kevin don't, it's not her!" Kristine screamed.

Kevin heard his friend cry out, but his eyes never left Laura. Just then, a stunning blond woman emerged from around the corner. She had a Glock .45 in her hand and placed it against Laura's head. She was frowning as she pushed Laura forward a bit.

"Damn it, you spoiled that for me bitch. That would have been perfect, the great Kevin Dvorska, killing an innocent. Now Kevin, you know that's against the werewolf code of ethics.

Kevin looked on in dismay. The young female could have been Laura's twin sister. Same hair length, same build, the resemblance was uncanny.

"Oh mother, just take a peek at Kevin's face. Don't worry they won't shoot."

Martina stuck her head out just a bit. Adam still didn't have a clean shot and silently cussed at his predicament.

"Shit, I wish I had a camera so you could see the look on your face Kevin. If there was ever a Kodak moment, this is it. You look so stupid," Martina laughed.

The two SEALs stood there and tried to figure a way out of this without getting the women hurt. Neither one of them had any options that led to the release of the hostages. Kevin glanced over at Martina. He could see the wicked smile on her face. His anger quickly rose within him.

"Now why don't you two be smart boys and put your guns down on the floor. I'm really running out of patience with you two," Martina said, as she pressed her gun harder against Kristine's head.

"Don't do it Adam, just let them kill me. I can die knowing that this bitch never got the best of you. Now God damn it kill this fucking bitch once and for all!" Kristine pleaded with her lover.

Adam lowered his weapon. "Drop it Kevin."

"Adam you know..."

"I said drop it Dvorska, that's an order!" Adam yelled as he threw his weapon on the ground.

Kevin tossed the rifle on the floor and glared at Kordic's daughter. "This isn't over bitch."

Franz picked up the guns and moved to the side of the room so he could cover the SEALs. He was laughing on the inside, as he thought about how vulnerable they were when it came to hostages.

Lorna moved her hostage over to the sofa and pushed her down. "Franz, do be a dear and put the end of that rifle in Laura's ear for me."

As Franz carried out the instructions, Lorna moved over to stand in front of Kevin. As she passed Adam, she could see he was staring at Kristine. She smiled to herself, knowing that this would be the last day they would ever spend together, in this world at least.

Lorna Kordic placed her hand behind her and held something that Kevin couldn't see.

"Do be a dear and turn around Mr. Dvorska. Place your hands behind your back and do take caution not to move. We wouldn't want any innocents to die because of your actions."

"You remind me of your father," he said as he followed her instructions.

"Oh, why thank you so very much. He was truly a gifted man who I admired very much."

"Yep, so much like your father. Same fancy manners, with the same fucked up mentality," he replied, as she attached a pair of heavy cuffs.

She spun him around hard. "Manners are everything Kevin. I think you'll find his gift to our kind appealing."

"Our kind huh, why didn't you just change and get it over with?"

"My father gave me so much in life, but alas, I received only a limited amount of power. My hearing, and sight are exceptional, but that is all he gave me, physically anyway. Those hand cuffs you have on are something he designed himself."

"Nice to know your -- dead -- father had some talent."

"Yes, you would have to bring up that sticky little point," she said quietly.

With speed that even amazed Kevin, Lorna spun slightly and rammed her shin directly into Kevin's nut sack. As Kevin dropped to the ground in pain, Adam moved towards her. She raised the Glock, and pointed it directly at Kevin's head.

"Go ahead Mr. Dawson, do something stupid, like trying to stop me for instance," she spat at him.

"Ok you have us, now let them go, that was the deal."

"You broke the deal when you brought your team along Adam," Martina said as she strode into the middle of the room.

"No matter what happens to us, you are going to die bitch."

"We'll see about that. Franz go and guard Mr. Dawson please," Martina said as she approached Laura.

"My dear Kevin, could I have your attention for just a moment please." Martina sat on the edge of the sofa next to Laura as she sobbed softly.

Kevin looked up with tears in his eyes. The pain in his groin caused him to cough violently.

"Yes, yes I know that hurts, but do try to pay attention. Now Laura, did you know that Kevin and I were lovers?" Martina asked, as she toyed with Laura's wig.

"Leave her alone you fucking bitch! God damn it leave her alone!" Kristine screamed as she struggled to escape.

"Is that -- that why -- you're doing this," Laura sobbed.

"Not really dear. It's because this -- freak, killed my husband."

Kevin struggled against the cuffs. "Oh Kevin, you look so uncomfortable. Why don't you just use your -- gift -- to break free?"

"Because Mother, if he changes, Father's restraints will tear his shoulder apart. You see Kevin, my father designed this especially for werewolves. You can't break them and if you change with your arms behind you, your shoulders will be dislocated. I thought that was very bright of him," Lorna laughed at him.

"Why do -- why do you -- keep calling -- him a werewolf?" Laura tried to ask.

"Oh please don't cry my dear, it'll all be over soon. Now about your question, the man you were trying to fall in love with is a werewolf. He changes into this hideous freak of a monster and kills people."

"You're in -- insane. There's no such thing. It's -- it's a fairy -- tale."

"Don't listen to her Laura, she's trying to scare you," Kevin said through his coughs.

"Go on Mother, show him. I can't wait to see his face when he finds out."

"I can't believe you would want someone like her Kevin. But then again, I guess one hideous monster deserves another," Martina said as she pulled Laura's wig off.

Kevin and Adam stared in disbelief as the image before them come into view. Laura's head only had a sparse patch of dark hair on one side. The rest of the area had burn scares, and skin grafts covering it.

Laura was now crying openly as her secret was reveled to the others in the room. Kristine looked on and knew there was nothing to stop Martina from humiliating the young woman further.

"So now you see Kevin. She is just perfect for you, one great big freaky family. I wish I could let you live long enough to find out what your children would look like."

"She had nothing to do with this Martina. This was about you and me. I swear on my Trident, I'm going to make you fucking pay for this," Kevin said in a low angry voice.

"Actually Kevin she did have something to do with this," Lorna said as she pulled his head back.

"You saw how much we look like each other. I bet the people in that Enlisted Club wouldn't know the difference. After she's dead, guess who gets to take her place and get to know all those SEALs on base? Your punishment will be to know, that because of you, so many innocent people will die."

"Fuck you bitch," Kevin strained to say.

"Oh don't worry Kevin, Adam's punishment is much worse," Martina said.

"Adam, your punishment is only a few minutes long. You get to picture in that little brain of yours the image of your dear girlfriend tied to the bed and raped for days on end. Franz here is just dying to try out that tight little ass of hers."

Franz leaned in towards Adam. "You have no idea what kind of things I'm going to do to that supple body of hers."

"Franz take Mr. Dawson outside and put a bullet through his brain. Then throw him off the edge and let the wild dogs have some fun with him."

boneams
boneams
739 Followers