They Were Asking For It

Story Info
Stranger takes mother & daughter together.
5.3k words
4.21
204.4k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank0108
frank0108
17 Followers

They were asking for it. Everyday on my way home from work I would see the two of them on their lawn chairs sunning. I was sure they were mother and daughter; I could see from the road they both had red hair but one of them was a little wider in the ass and fuller in the tits. Other than that, they could have been twins from this distance.

Sometimes as I passed one would be putting suntan oil on the other's shoulders. On other occasions they would be lying on their stomachs and I knew in my heart their tops were undone and pulled down below their titties so they wouldn't get the tan line across the back. I could picture their hard nipples pressed against the rough webbing of the chair

My favorite view was when they were just lying there on their backs with their legs slightly apart showing that that very inviting "V" between their legs. I would often circle the block three or four times while I jacked my dick in the car until I blew my load all over the dash and steering wheel before I went on home. Often at night, I would get the images of the two of them in my head while I was fucking my wife. She had no idea that while I was pounding her loose old pussy, I was fantasizing about raping that sweet, young sweet red haired cutie while her mother watched. Needless to say that my wife was the recipient of many hard fucks that summer. I loved it that all summer long they choose to sun in the front and not the back of the house, as I said, they were asking for it.

It was seven AM on a Tuesday when I parked my car on a back street that ran parallel with theirs. I cut through a couple of back yards and came out on the street three houses down from where they lived. I was dressed for work in my suit and tie; in fact I had only made the decision to call in just a few minutes earlier. I spoke to my boss from my cell phone telling him I was sick and on my way to the doctor. It had been a spur of the moment decision, but now, standing on the street, I was past the point of no return.

Nervous was not a strong enough word for how I was feeling knowing that in just a few minutes I was going to be fucking one of them. I have always heard the first rape is the hardest and I was beginning to have second thoughts as I walked up the short driveway and knocked on the side door. The older of the two, the mother I supposed, opened the door in her bathrobe.

"Can I help you?" she said suspiciously.

"I am so sorry to bother you," I said, "but my car just stopped running a couple of houses down and, of course, my cell phone is dead. I knocked on the door of the house next door, but I guess they have gone to work. Could I please use your phone to call for a wrecker?"

"Why don't I just make the call for you," she said "Who do you want me to call?"

"I understand you not wanting to let a strange man in your house, but the truth is I don't know who to call, I've never had my car towed before. If you have a phone book and a portable phone, I'll make the call out here and be on my way."

It was a risk, but I thought if I convinced her that I didn't want to come into her house, she might let me. I was right.

"Oh come on in," she said smiling, "I guess I'm just a little paranoid."

"You always need to be careful," I said as I walked into her kitchen. I caught her scent as I walked behind her and knew that she had just gotten out of the shower. Her hair was still a little damp, but the wonderful smell of her clean body took away any doubts I had that I was going to rape this woman, fuck her till she was raw.

"The phone is in the living room," she said, "come on, I'll show you."

I followed her into the next room and when we were even with the sofa, I grabbed her from behind and put my hand over her mouth.

"I don't want to hurt you, but if I take my hand away from your mouth and you speak louder than a whisper, you'll regret it. Who else live here?" I asked.

"It's just me and my daughter, I'm divorced," she said.

I felt pretty sure she was telling the truth, I had never seen a man in the yard and there always was only the same two cars parked in the drive way.

"Where is your daughter?" I asked.

"In her bedroom at the end of the hall," she whispered. "Please, take what ever you want, I have some money in my purse, just don't hurt us."

"What's her name?"

"Kelly," she whispered.

She was starting to cry and that really got me going. Standing behind her still with my cock pressing against that nice full ass I was so hard I knew she could feel it even through that robe she was wearing. She knew at this point that it was not robbery I had in mind and even if I had, she knew she was probably going to get fucked.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Vicki," she said.

"Well, Vicki," I said as I took a step back and turned her around to face me, "take off that robe and lets see what kind of a deal we can work out here."

"Please don't hurt us, I'll do whatever you want, " she said as she untied the sash and slipped the garment from her shoulders.

She was wearing a pair of almost sheer, silky panties and no bra. Vicki was a little heavier than I had thought with a nice round tummy and really nice tits with thick nipples and large areolas. Her titties were big and full and had just started to get that middle age droop, but her nipples still pointed up and looked so suckable. I could see red pussy hair through her panties and it appeared to be neatly trimmed, but still full.

"No one is going to get hurt as long as you continue to do exactly as I tell you, " I said as I picked up the sash. "Put your hands behind your back, but first take those panties off and let me get a look at that pussy."

Obediently she slipped the panties down and stepped out of them. I tied her hands behind her back, as she stood there naked and cried softly.

"What's your daughter's name," I asked.

"Kelly," she said, "she's only 19, please don't do anything to her. You can do what you want with me; I'll do anything you ask, just don't hurt us."

"Well, that's good news that you'll do anything. I just might have to take you up on that offer," I said. "I you just cooperate, this will be a lot easier for all of us. All I want to do Vicki, is fuck that sweet pussy till I dump a big load in it, then you are going to suck my dick hard again and I'm going to fuck that asshole."

"OK," she said, "then you'll leave?"

"Once I get what I want," I said. "But first we've got to make sure Kelly doesn't wake up and do something stupid like call the police or something. Let's go down to her room and get her up and I can secure her so that we don't have to worry about things like that while we are fucking."

"No," she said a little loudly, "let me slip my robe on and I'll just tell her to stay in her room till I call her out, I'll tell her someone is here from the power company or something, just don't do anything to her, she's so young."

"Now Vicki, what did you promise me? Didn't you say you would do anything I wanted as long as I didn't hurt either of you? Are you trying to back out on our agreement, because if you are, I could just tie you up and go teach Kelly some grown up games while you just sit in the corner and watch."

"No," she said again, "we'll do it like you want."She walked down the hall with me holding onto her tied hands.

I was pretty sure at this point she was going to do whatever I told her. I told her firmly to not try to break free or fight. She nodded her agreement as we got to the bedroom door.

She opened the door and we walked into the room to find Kelly still sound asleep. I moved over next to her bed and looked down at the most angelic face I think I had ever seen. She had red hair like her mother and a band of freckles running across the bridge of her nose. She was so cute lying there asleep that I had to reach down and give my dick a nice squeeze through my pants. She awoke as I placed my hand across her mouth. Her eyes were wide with surprise and fear and she tried to sit up. I held her down.

"Don't be alarmed Kelly," I said softly, "Everything is going to be just fine. Tell her everything is OK Vicki."

"Everything is fine, baby. We just need to do what this man tells us and everything will be over in just a few minutes and he will be gone."

"Now when I take my hand away from your mouth, don't scream or do anything that might cause me to have to hurt your mother," I said as I slipped my hand away.

"Now get up and go get me a two pair of your pantyhose," I told her.

"I can't just get up, I'm naked," Kelly said.

"What a naughty little girl you are. Does your mother know you sleep naked? It does make it a lot easier to play with yourself after everyone else is asleep, doesn't it? Now get up before I have to do something that won't be pleasant for any of us."

She slowly pushed the sheet down and as her body came into view it was amazing. Her tits were smaller than her mother's and her nipples lighter in color but she had the same trimmed, dark red pubic hair. As she jumped up out of bed trying to cover herself, her breast gave a little jiggle but there was absolutely no droop in what appeared to be about a 34C rack. She walked to her dresser and I watched her perfect, round little ass move. When she bent over to get the pantyhose out of the bottom drawer, I could see the outer lips of her pussy and they were like a flower opening.

When she brought me the pantyhose, I told her turn her back to me and I used one leg to tie her hands behind her just as I had done Vicki. That done, I told her to lie back down on the bed on her back and I tied her legs together at here ankles using the other leg of the pantyhose.

"I don't think you'll be going anywhere all tied up and naked," I said.

"What are you going to do?" she asked. "We have some money, it's in a container in the freezer, just take it and leave us alone."

"I don't want your money," I said as I unzipped my pants and took my hard cock out. "Does this give you some idea of what I want?" I began to slowly stroke my cock and a very large drop of pre-cum came out of the slit and dripped off onto the floor.

"OK," Vicki said, "let's go to my bedroom and get this over."

"No way," I said. "Half the fun of this is going to be having Kelly see what her mother looks like while she's getting her brains fucked out. You'd like to see your mother take a cock in her pussy and up ass, wouldn't you Kelly?"

"No, please," Vicki said, "I'll do anything you want, but just not in here."

"Now Vicki," I said, "I'm going to fuck you right in here, if I fuck you at all. I came here for some pussy and I don't care if it's from you or Kelly. So unless you want to watch your little daughter get that tight cunt stretched, just shut up and do as I say."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked softly resigned to the fact that she was going to get raped in front of her daughter.

"I'm going to untie your hands, but if you try to scratch me or fight me, your daughter will pay the price for your stupidity. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head in agreement and I untied her hands and began taking my clothes off. As soon as I was undressed I began sucking Vicki's big nipples and rubbing my hard cock against her. I could feel the pre-cum spreading onto her pubic hairs and her thighs.

"Now get down on you knees and suck my cock. If you bite me or try anything-well, I don't think I need to say anything else."

She went to her knees and took the head of my dick in her mouth without hesitation. It was great.

"Boy, Kelly, your mother is a first class cock sucker, has she taught you how to suck dick yet, or have you been learning it on your own, sort of on the job training?" I said as I put my hand on the back of Vicki's head and began fucking her mouth hard and deep. "Take it in your throat, bitch," I said as I put my hand on the back of her head and shoved her face into my pubic mound.

After a few minutes of really good deep throat and lot of gagging on Vicki's part, I told her to get up and go bend over the dresser. She did as instructed. I moved up behind her and put a finger in her pussy. It wasn't very tight, but acceptable, and very, very wet.

"Would you look at this," I said as I pulled my glistening finger from her hole, "you mother's all sticky and wet from sucking my cock. I'll bet you didn't know what a whore your mother is until today."

I slapped her ass hard then put my thumbs on either side of her pussy and pulled it open. She was soaked. My prick slipped in with no resistance and I began pounding into her cunt as I continued spanking her. You could hear the wet slurping sounds as I plunged my dick in and out of her sloppy pussy. The smell of her worked up pussy was starting to fill the room. Vicki's body was betraying her as I pounded into her. I could feel her getting wetter as the pussy juice seeped out around my cock and ran onto my swinging balls. She was dilating more, her pussy getting bigger and bigger as I fuck her. I reached around and started pinching her nipples so that she would squeeze down on my cock a little to give me the friction I wanted from her cunt.

"Your mother's pussy is really getting big and wet," I said to Kelly who was on the bed crying softly. "I think she likes getting fucked. Tell her you like it, tell your little daughter that your pussy is soaking wet and you like getting fucked by my big, hard cock."

"My pussy is soaking wet," she said between pants, "and I like getting fucked by his big, hard cock."

"I'm going to dump a load in you Vicki," I said as I continued to pound into her, "ask me for it. Beg me for my cum!"

"Please give me your cum, give me a big load in my pussy," she almost screamed.

"What a whore your mother is," I said to Kelly, "she's getting raped but she likes to fuck so much she's enjoying it. You got some good pussy Vicki, I hope you share it with the neighbors."

I started cumming in her. Load after load squirted out of my cock and into her pussy canal. After the last blast, I pulled out my dick and it was covered with pussy juice and cum. A little of my cream was starting to drip out of Vicki and onto the carpet.

"That was pretty good," I told her. "A little sloppy, but good for a woman your age whose had a kid. Now turn around and get down on those whore knees and suck me hard again."

She did exactly as she was told and before long I felt my dick start to firm up.

"Get back into position," I said, "I'm going to try a little of that asshole, see if it's any tighter than your cunt."

"No please," she said, "I'll suck you off and you can come in my mouth or on my face, but don't butt fuck me, please."

"Vicki, I told you I was going to do what I wanted either with you or with Kelly. How about it Kelly, want some of this dick up that tight little ass of yours?"

Vicki moved quickly back into position. I put three fingers up her cunt and came out with enough juice to thoroughly coat her puckered ass hole. She moaned as the head of my prick penetrated her tight ass.

"Vicki, your ass is so tight. Don't tell me you never been butt fucked."

"No," she said, "I've never had anal sex in my life."

"A virgin ass," I said as I plunged the length of my cock into her.

"Oh God, that hurts, please stop," she said sobbing.

"You'll get used to it in a minute," I told her. "Just try to relax your asshole like you were taking a shit."

The friction on my dick head was unbelievable as I pushed in and out of her virgin ass. I knew I wouldn't last long but I didn't care, it felt too good to be concerned with making it last.

"I'm going to cum up your ass now," I said as I grabbed her ass with both hands and stuck it in as deep as it would go. Once again I started to cum, this time deep in her hot, wide ass.I pulled my cock out and squeezed the last few drop of cum onto her ass checks.

"Now that was some good fucking, that big, wet pussy was pretty good, but that tight asshole was great," I said to no one in particular. "Stand up and get me another pair of pantyhose out of that drawer, I need to tie you up good before I leave."

She handed me the hose and I tied her hands behind her back just as before. I helped her lie down on the bed next to her daughter and tied her feet together at the ankles.

They were both crying as I went into the bathroom to wash my cock. When I came back into the bedroom I was stroking my dick and it was almost fully hard again.

"Now that your finished," Vicki said, "will you just leave?"

"Finished," I said. "Vicki I'm a long way from being finished. Do you think I'm going to pass up the chance to get a piece of that sweet 19-year-old pussy?"

"You bastard," she said. "You promised if I would do what you told me that you would leave her alone."

"Lady, I just raped you. I made you suck my cock and then I forced you to let me fuck your cunt and your ass while your daughter watched it all. Now do you really think it's out of character that I lied to you?"

I moved over to the bed and pulled Kelly up by her shoulders.

"Let's see if your daughter is as big a slut as her mother. Show momma what you can do with that little 19-year-old mouth."

I pushed my hard cock against her lip, she wouldn't open. I grabbed one of her nipples and gave it a hard pinch and twist. She yelped and when she did I slipped my prick right into her waiting mouth.

"Now suck it good you little bitch if you don't want more of the same."

Kelly began giving me some really good head. She moved her tongue along the underside and applied really good suction as I slipped in and out of her mouth.

"Vicki I hate to tell you this, but your daughter is a better cock sucker than you. Keep going at this rate and I might just skip fucking you, might not have enough left if you take a nice load in that slut mouth and swallow it down."

The prospect of not getting raped must have really appealed to her; she started running her tongue around the head of my dick while it was in her mouth and really working on the head bobbing. I grabbed a handful of her silky read hair and pulled her head tight against my pubis as I began to unload in her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it but some leaked out and onto her chin.

"Oh Kelly," I said as I let my cock come out of her mouth, "That was what I call a blowjob. Where did you learn to give head like that?"

She didn't answer.

"OK, now I said that I might not fuck you if you sucked my cock and swallowed all my cum."

"That's what you told me," she said, "and I did swallow it. That's the first time I've done that."

"It's too bad you hadn't practiced a little more so that you could have gotten all of it."

"What?" she said.

"On your chin, you missed some."

She reached up and felt the wet slim on her chin and began to cry."I tried," she said, "I really tried. Please don't fuck me, I'll suck you off again and this time I'll get all of it, just please don't fuck me."

"Sorry baby," I said, "I need some of that tight pussy. Your mom was a little sloppy. She's good, but you know there's nothing like a tight young pussy when it comes to a good fuck."

"Please don't", she cried, "I'm in the middle of my cycle. If you're going to do it, at least wear a rubber."

"Sorry sweetheart, I didn't bring any with me."

"Look in my bedside table," she said softly, "you'll find some under some of the magazines."

"What are you doing with those in your bedroom?" Vicki asked.

"Pretty obvious, don't you think. Your sweet little girl has been doing some entertaining when mommy wasn't home," I said with a laugh. "I had high hopes I would be getting some virgin cunt, but I got some first time ass from your mother, and I guess 19 is a little old to have never had a cock inside you."

I looked in the drawer and there were several of the little foil packages under a small stack of magazines. There was also a slim little vibrator under the pile. Kelly was not nearly as innocent as her mother thought.

frank0108
frank0108
17 Followers
12