They Will Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I'm back home by eight thirty or so. Probably early enough for her to have a date with the nice rich guy. I grin to myself, I bet she does have that date, no wonder we're done so early. I strip down to my boxer shorts, heat up a microwave dinner and watch the news as I eat. My doorbell rings. Shit, now what. I look out the peephole and it's Delores. She and I had a thing for a couple months and then she found someone a little more permanent, much like Kevin seems to be planning, and I haven't seen her for about half a year. She's another gorgeous model. Hispanic. Dark, dark hair; dark dark eyes; lots of emotion and noise; perfect body, the kind you dream about, long and lithe and athletic. I open the door and step back to let her in. "Hi Delores, long time no see."

She looks around. "You're not busy? You're alone?"

"Just me. I was eating a microwave dinner. No plans, you're not interrupting anything."

Her eyes get a little fiery, she smiles in a cat-got -the-canary way, she steps up and puts her arms across the top of my shoulders and moves against me. "So we can have a good time, huh?" she asks then kisses me and bends her arms to hold me tighter, pushes her hips so she's rubbing her pussy against me.

"Yeah," I answer her, "but don't expect too much. Someone just left so I'm a little fucked out right now."

"Ryan, are you getting old? You never used to get fucked out, could go on all night. And that's just what I would really like right now." Her one hand leaves my back and pushes down between us to fondle my cock. So I kiss her and my cock grows a little as we stand there.

Naked in the bedroom we do everything we ever did. As always, she starts by sucking me. She's not as fantastic as Kevin but then no one is, but she obviously likes cock and is good at it. I then do her body, working down to getting my tongue working on her clit. She has a great body, slim and muscular. Not huge breasts at all but nice for her size. And a firm, muscular pussy, too. Feels good with my tongue and feels even better tightened around my cock as we fuck. She's always had some sort of control of her insides, can ripple in there on my cock, squeeze it, massage it while it's moving in her. And she yells a lot, orgasms a lot.

Once we've got the first passion over, I ask her, "What's happened to what's his name?"

"Paul," she says, "We're married. I thought I kept him so satisfied that he'd never look at another woman. But I think maybe, I've just turned him on. He's on a business trip right now. And his secretary is on the trip, too. The bastard. I don't know whether to gather evidence so I can divorce him and get rich or what I can do. Right now, I'll settle for getting even by being with you."

She loves to ride me and if I happen to be on top I darn near get thrown off, she's as active and involved in sex as it's possible to be. And she's demanding and never tires. We might manage to get an hour or two's sleep but early in the morning she's ready again. I finally get rid of her after cooking up some eggs and toast, which reinvigorates her to one more round before she finally leaves. I go back to bed. Back to a disheveled, smelly bed with fucking stains all over the place.

I sleep til noon, take a shower, put on a robe, strip the bed and remake it with clean sheets and sit down to have a sandwich for lunch. The doorbell rings. Shit, it can't be another female can it? Even as I think that, I grin. Am I getting old or something? I ought to enjoy all the sex. I look through the peephole. It's Kathryn's Mom. Uh-oh.

"Come in," I say as I open the door and step back. She does.

"I want to apologize. Kathryn's told me everything that happened and I have to say, you surprise me, you did exactly what I, as a parent, could have hoped you would do."

I relaxed a little. "Thanks. As I told her, she's a nice girl and I'm not a nice man. I'm not who she should have her first sex with and I suspect it's way too soon for her to be thinking of that yet anyway."

"She said that you told her to go to college, learn something so she could have a good life, then think about sex and orgasms."

"Yes, essentially I did."

"But she also said that you said having sex too early would result in her doing what I did and becoming a single mother too young."

"Well, actually I have no idea about you and Kathryn's father. She said she didn't want to end up messed up like you and it made it easy for me to say that's exactly how she'll end up if she starts having sex just for it's entertainment value."

"Oh. Well. You were right anyway. I did get interested in sex too soon and I did get pregnant with her way too soon and have had a long time finally getting to where we're solvent and living normally.

"So there's no husband and from what I can tell, no man around at all."

She smiles. "Well, I was a little wild when I was young. Kathryn's existence made me change my ways. But not as much as I should. As she got older and could see what's going on, I went cold turkey. It's not always been easy but I haven't been with a man for some years now, to try and set an example for her."

"I don't think I could do that. I've never got serious about any woman because I'm fairly sure I couldn't be faithful. But I certainly would find it almost impossible to go completely without sex."

"I'm often tempted but I always say, Diane, you can't screw up Kathryn's life, too."

"Your name is Diane?"

"Yeah."

"I knew a Diane once. She was a lot like you. Pretty, sexy, black. I was in high school and she was married to a guy who wasn't there most of the time. She taught me all about sex. I'll never forget her."

"You're saying that I'm pretty and sexy?"

"Oh, yeah. I never said it to Kathryn but if I was interested in anybody in your family it would be you, not her. You just remind me of the best sex in my life and now that I know you're named Diane, it's even more so."

"You're interested in me."

"Yeah. I hope that turns you on rather than makes you mad. Of course, it doesn't really matter because you don't want to do anything that would make Kathryn think sex could be just something casual, so I guess I'm safe in saying what I have."

"Kathryn's with some friends. They're even staying through dinner. She won't be home for about eight hours or so. If something did happen, she'd never know about it."

"But can it happen just once? If we do anything, can we continue to act as we always have and not have her realize something is going on?"

"So you're suggesting that maybe something could happen?" she answers me.

"Absolutely, if it's o.k. with you, if you're interested. I'd love to be the first after several years. I've never been with a virgin and don't plan to but being the first in several years would be very sexy, I think. But if you get, uh, re-awakened, can you handle it?"

"Well, at the least, I need to thank you for sending Kathryn back to me," she says and steps up against me and puts her arms around me and moves in for a kiss. So I kiss her. Her hands slide down my back to my butt, pulling me tightly to her while she moves her hips and rubs against my cock. I push my tongue between her lips and she starts playing tag with her tongue, too.

We end up naked in the bedroom with my cock almost swallowed as she yums and slurps and breaks free every once in a while to tell me what a great cock I have. I don't even bother warning her but just shoot off in her mouth, which she seems to love, building up to a mouthful and then opening her mouth to show me my load of cum before she swallows it. So I work my way down her body. She has lovely, full breasts and her pussy is as juicy as possible by the time I get to it. She's not quiet and her whole body jumps as she cums, pulling my head in tight to her. I haven't checked but it ought to take a while for me to get hard again so I just keep licking her, sucking her whole pussy, until she cums again, then I slide up over her.

I last and last. I''m not sure I'll ever cum again what with the sex load I've had in the last 24 hours. She cums over and over as we change positions. She ends up on top of me, bouncing and riding me like mad. "I'm just about fucked out," she says as she lifts off and slides back a little so she can lean down and swallow my cock again. Maybe it's the change of pace but I do manage to shoot out a weak load. We lay there next to one another, exhausted. "I sure am going to have to make sure Kathryn never gets to you," she says, "because you'd spoil her for anyone else. I've never had such good sex. And I exaggerated a little, I haven't gone years without, I've just been careful to keep it away from Kathryn. We've got to find a way for me to experience this some more. Kathryn will be off to college in a few months, it will be easier then."

I needed a nights sleep but early evening, about eight, I get a call from Mindy. Mindy's another gorgeous model and we had a few months together before she lined up someone that I assume was rich. She wanted to know if a pretty girl named Kevin had found me and I admitted that she had.

"I was the one that told her about you, she looked right for you."

"She is the best cock sucker I've ever met, Mindy, and that's saying a lot since I always thought you were before."

I can hear her laugh. "Maybe you need a reminder."

"I'd love it. I thought you'd found something pretty good."

"I did. And it is good. But he's busy a lot. I'm sure I could find time. I still work so I'm out and about. I'd just have to be careful, I don't want to mess things up. But some time with you again would sure be great."

It took a couple days but Mindy and I spent an afternoon on my bed and I have to admit that maybe she is as good a cocksucker as Kevin. Maybe not. I tell her we'll have to try a couple more times until I can decide. She tells me a little about Kevin.

"She;s such a pretty girl, isn't she? Great model, will sell a lot of product for advertisers. You can't believe her background. She got broken into sex by one of her mother's boy friends way back, way too young. I don't know all the details but she's had a tough life. You'd never know it to look at her, would you?"

"I wouldn't even know it from being with her. She seems very sensible, very normal. I mean, it's obvious she's not a virgin and has some experience but she seems to love everything to do with sex."

"I think she does. Weird. I don't know how. If she has someone good lined up, I hope it works out for here. She deserves something good."

It made me think back to high school and reminds me again that I thought even back then that one of the girls I was fucking was also getting fucked by her Dad. Or maybe a step-Dad, I'm not sure. Lots of weird histories when it comes to sex.

So here I am with Delores back and Mindy back and now Diane and today I was at another photo shoot for my agency and there was a gorgeous model, Janice. Unbelievable breasts. During a brief break in the action she comes up next to me and says, "Kevin told me about you." We agree to meet at the end of the day.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12