Thighs Wide Open

Story Info
College guy meets babysitter.
5.4k words
3.96
204k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Guada Sanchez breathed hard, her nineteen-year old body, smooth and naked, long, lay on big driftwood lodged on a sandy beach. Honey–blond hair fanning out around her wholesomely pretty face her graceful finger lustily rolling above her pleasure spot between her wide open thighs. Her dreamy eyes were penetrating the depths of Gary's desire, sending a river of liquid fire into his loins.

Gary was the camcorder bug she got acquainted with two hours ago in this part of a nudist enclave. As she began to breathe faster and throw her head back, Gary could no longer contain the pressure. He pulled down his shorts, and rubbed his tumescent cock. The sight of him jerking off while he's shooting her with his video cam spurred her sexual activity with much vigor until...

"Oh shit... oh Gawd... I'm almost there... I'm going to come... yeah, I'm starting to come, yeah I'm nearly there now, I'm really close, I'm really close, oh shit I'm there, I'm there, oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming," she screamed as her hips arched up, the balls of her feet pushing against the sand.

Within a tiny minute, streaks of white semen squirted out from Gary's rampant cock and more came, spurting up into the air like jets then dropping onto her juicy mound. The effect sustained Guada's multi-orgasmic ecstasy.

"Oh no!" Gary muttered under his breath as he bolted upright from his bed. "Jeez, I had a wet dream. Oh God, I thought it was real." He swung out of bed and turned on the light in his room. His eyes directed to his wall poster of a beautiful babe with her yellow swimsuit down, her hands folded across her bare bosomy chest while sitting on her heels on the sand and foaming water were surging underneath her legs. He walked up close to the poster.

"Good morning starshine. You've got me creamed in my pants. Thanks for the dream and here's the cream," he mumbled to himself as he smeared his cum-coated finger onto the crotch of her bikini bottom. The dream could have been probably different if in reality he was no longer a virgin. He could have tasted her pussy. Nevertheless, Gary grinned at her now glazed yellow bikini.

Gary Lockett is a freshman student from St. Regis College in Delaware. His incredible hobby is making furniture and décor for his apartment out of cardboard boxes. When his neighbors found out his amazing talent, some bought his works and others even made job orders from small to large stuffs. Money poured in and he was able to buy a Sony Cybershot Digital Handycam and a Nikon rangefinder.

Photography has been his first love and he has been shooting nature and people, especially gorgeous girls. With his Beatle hairdo, he's a dead ringer for the late George Harrison in his younger years. But one thing that is missing from Gary is the courage to bed a girl. So poor Gary is still a virgin at 19.

One weekend, Gary scouted for subjects in the park near his apartment. While shooting on butterflies and flowers, a pretty curly blonde teener, in plaid skirt and Levi's jacket sauntered by and sat on a bench several meters away from him. Crouched on the grass, she didn't notice him. She had parked a baby carriage just next to her as she started reading a pocketbook. Hidden in the bush Gary zoomed up to her pretty face and down to every detail of her clothes that done up her well-endowed figure. Neither tall nor short, she could pass highly as a beauty candidate for Miss Teen Delaware. Just then the baby cried and she stood and leaned over the carriage with her backside facing at him.

Her skirt skimmed her nice rounded booty and took Gary's breath away. After a while, she sat down again, turned to her book, and crossed her legs. After she did that, she noticed that the lace of one of her boots was untied. She furtively looked around and seeing no one's in sight, she hiked up a foot on the edge of the bench and tied the lace. Gary got an eyeful of her white panties and he guffawed silently at the luck he had gotten.

"Oh baby, you're dynamite!" Gary exclaimed under his breath.

At last he got out from the bushes and walked up to the girl. He was infatuated by her and took enough courage to speak to her. Luckily as he was approaching her, the baby threw the rattle and luckily he caught it with his hand before it landed on the ground.

"Cute baby," he said throwing a look inside the carriage before he handed her the rattle.

"That your brother or sister?" He asked.

"Ah, no I'm just baby sitting her," the blonde teener answered, fluttering her beautiful sea green eyes as she took the rattle.

"Oh, can I video shoot her?"

"Afraid not."

"How about you then?" he said eyeing her from top to bottom.

"Why?" she said and flashes her enchanting smile.

"To say you're beautiful is to say the earth is round."

"Thanks for letting me know." She relaxed.

"You from here?" Gary asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm Gary Lockett. Photography is one of my hobbies. I'm a freshman in St. Regis taking up Advertising Arts. How do you do?"

"Really, I go to the same school, but I stopped this year. My name is Dana Scruer." She held out her hand and he shook it. Her hand burned into his. He lingered the shake to notice the long, silky and graceful tapering of her fingers. He glanced also over her legs and they were smooth, he could taste the description.

"Mind if I sit here?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Why'd you stop going to school if I may ask Dana?"

"Me parents are in a money crunch," she replied putting her book in the backpack.

"Oh," shaking his head. How much are you getting for baby sitting if I may ask?"

"Fifty an hour?"

"How many hours have you logged in?"

"Well, for today, it'll just be three hours, her mom will be back soon."

"If I pay you 50 bucks an hour for me to video shoot you, will you take it?" he asked.

"Where?"

"In my apartment, just nearby."

"What will you shoot of me?"

"Everything, face, body, poses and stuff."

"I needed the money. How about a 100 an hour and I'll take off my clothes?"

Gary's heart took a leap.

"Hmmm, wow that's a lot but I'll take the deal, you sure about that?" Gary said trying as much to conceal his excitement.

"Didn't I just say it? Give me your address and I'll see you there after I'm through with this baby."

"Ok!" Gary took a card and gave it to her.

"How long will it take?"

"Two hours at the most."

"After two hours you gotta give me extra 20."

"You gotta be kidding, I'm going to starve to death. I'm only a student."

"Yes, I'm just kidding but 100 an hour is the real deal, right?"

"Yup, it's the deal and you'll have to peel off like you said."

"Trust me," she said and they looked into each other's eyes and she smiled. Just then the baby cried and she gave her the bottle.

"I better go Gary."

"I'll wait for you."

Dana pushed the carriage and off she went waving good-bye to Gary. Gary loved her ass and women's asses dictate the way they walk as he had observed.

Gary hurried home feeling wonderful. He pondered then suddenly clasped his hands hard together. "This videotaking deal is your hot ticket to get laid," an inner voice told him. "What if she asks money for sex? She's gonna blow all my money. I could spare another hundred if she'll really do it," he confronted himself.

"No she won't. Does she look like a hooker? She's a babysitter, for crissakes!" his inner voice said.

"What if she didn't show up? Gosh, how stupid of me not to get her phone numbers or address. Shit! She's a girlffriend material." He sat glumly and thought that she might not be that serious to pose naked. He thought that she might shit on him thinking that he was just some horny schmuck out to get her in the sack and she wasn't that stupid to submit herself.

"Don't get it the wrong way. This is your lucky day, your pussy day man. You'll get laid. So be happy!" the voice insisted.

Gary took a shower and dressed in a T shirt and soft linen shorts and leather sandals. He's still in doubt the deal would flesh out. After all most girls he fancied never go to bed with him. He lacks the macho kill.

"Hey, didn't she say 'trust me'? Don't be wishy-washy man and get your act together. Think what a lucky guy you can be today with a chick like that who's willing to take her clothes off for you," his inner voice said. "For all you know she may go beyond taking her clothes off. It's possible that she might fancy to give her pussy to you," her inner man persuaded. He was mulling over his mixed feelings when his doorbell rang. His heart beat faster as he sprang towards the door.

"I didn't have enough time to change. Are my clothes ok?" she said standing like a teen angel that she was at his doorstep. She reminded him of Kate Hudson or even prettier.

Gary almost cried with happiness. "Oh your clothes fine, please come in."

Her eyes wandered about Gary's apartment. "Hey your place is cool. Where's your bathroom?"

"Right over there," Gary pointed as he fiddled on his camera bag.

"Ok, be back in jiffy," she said.

"Can I offer you a drink?" Gary asked.

"Just a Coke if you have," she said turning back at him.

"Coke is it," he said, getting a coke in can in his small fridge. He pulled open the ring and poured it in a glass.

Dana proceeded to the bathroom. She touched the frame of the mirror figuring that it was some amusing work of art. She took a little make up and panties she bought from her baby sitting money inside her bag. The panties felt luxurious, smooth and silky. It's the most expensive panties she ever bought. After 20 minutes Dana was all set. Gary handed her the coke.

"Ok, I'll begin shooting you just like the way you came in as if this is your boyfriend's apartment and you kinda like waiting for him. Sit on the couch and start doing your own thing like take off your shoes, lie down, flip through a magazine or switch on the TV. Just make it natural as if I ain't here."

"Tell me if I'm gonna frown or smile."

"Ah, give me an expression like you're horny or happy."

"Should I speak?" Dana asked.

"If you want to. But it won't be necessary."

"Ok, got it."

The blues of Eric Clapton coming from Gary's audio player provided the background music as Dana entered the apartment. Like what Gary had imagined Dana came on looking very attractive in the video. She dropped her backpack on the floor, heaved a sigh and sank down on the sofa. She shrugged off her Levi's jacket and flung it on the backrest. The shape of her perky boobs showed well through her form-fitting top. She tossed her mass of curly hair backward from the back of her neck, raised her chin upward and rotated her head a couple of times like loosing some knots in her neck muscle. Dana acted so natural and Gary was inspired.

She began to untie her Doc Marten's over the edge of the coffee table one at a time. Gary took the side view and had a sharp intake of breath at her legs as hsis camera graced her most intimate apparel. Then she threw herself down on the sofa drawing both her knees up. Her skirt bunched down on top of her thighs and she stretched out her hands behind her head arching her back and pushing up her perky breasts. One by one she drew her legs to her and took off her socks and those actions caused Gary's dick to zoom like the lens of his videocam. As the camera hovered over her pressed knees, she parted them by three inches, giving a peek of her panties. She parted three more inches and wider until her panties showed in full. Slowly her hand slid from buxom chest down to her panties. Gary had to steady his hold of the camera as tremors run through his hand. His heart pounded like the base of a loud speaker. Her hands slid down fiddling at the elastic of her panties as if she was going to push them off. But she let go of her hands in her panties. Obviously she was whetting Gary's appetite.

After that teasing number, Dana swung her feet out of the couch. She walked around flouncing her skirt and striking flirty upskirt poses as she climbed the stairs.

"Wow!" Gary mumbled under her breath. In her eyes she was like asking –'how am I doing'. Gary showed through his face that she was doing great. Both could get each other's feelings and they were enjoying their deeds.

When Dana stripped her skirt down to her panties hard desire thundered up from Gary. With her top baring a sliver of her tummy skin and her bikini panties Gary's world was turning into a whole new world.

Gary's apartment has two bedrooms and one is used for his working studio. She entered his bedroom and immediately dove on the bed. She gave Gary all the seductive lying poses she could think of. Back and front including the details.

She was about to pull up her top when Gary spoke: "Hold it I need more light," he said and hurried to switch on the lights he installed. "Ok this is better."

The light flooded on the bed. Dana sat in the middle of the bed and proceeded to do away with her top. Her perky swollen boobs confined in a lacy bra jumped into view. Gary was mesmerized as she shook them across with a seductive smile. Then she posed on all fours like a jaguar. Gary zoomed to her face, her enticing cleavage and bun-baring panties. Gary's video taking had never been so erotic.

Seated on her heels and hands on hips Dana batted her eyelashes towards him, opened her mouth, licked her sensual mouth and Gary was never aroused as before. He couldn't believe that a pretty girl like Dana was doing this thing in front of him. She proceeded to peel off her bra. She did this unhurriedly, cupping her bra against her breasts before letting it fall away.

Finally, her young teenage breasts sprang free. Gary gulped at the sight of her breasts. Each breast curves gently to a prominent peak, capped by a light pink, almost translucent, little nipple, crying out to be sucked. Underneath they settled full and round, projecting nicely from her ribs. She shook her bare boobs and Gary felt his dick had swollen to the size of a baseball bat.

Dana plopped down on the bed, arms over her head, thighs ajar. Gary was delirious as he scanned her delicious figure only clad in her French high cut panties.

Dana drew one knee up and caressed down her gorgeous teen-age body with her hands throwing a dreamy glance to his videocam. She fondled her breasts and pressed them together. Gary imagined that if his cock would have been caught in that cleavage he might have burst instantly.

Soon her fingers ran down her pussy. As her finger swirled through the panties Gary felt his semen curdled in his steaming balls.

At last she slowly slid away her panties off her legs. Gary felt his dick oozed with pre-cum and it trickled down his legs. His desire had risen to boiling point and yet he couldn't bring himself up to say that he's so fuck crazy about her.

When Dana tossed her panties away Gary breathed like a sprinter.

"I want to pause for awhile. I've never done this before and I'm not too sure if I could carry on," he said a bit trembling. He averted his eyes to her now spread-eagled body.

Dana noticed his hesitancy to continue the shoot and began to feel concerned.

"Hey, what's the matter? Don't you like my naked body?" she asked bewildered.

"You don't know how much you're affecting me to desperately make love to you and yet I'm not too sure if I could please you. I'm so nervous. I've never made love to a woman before."

"I know sex is not in the agenda but I didn't realize I got turned on too. We still have forty-five minutes and I thought that I'm ready for anything. I'm still inexperienced in sex and I think it's about time I get laid."

Gary was stunned and couldn't speak.

"Can I shoot you?" Dana asked.

"Oh, c'mon that's out of the deal."

"You're so strict to yourself. Don't be a spoilsport. Strip and I won't charge you anything at all."

"What?"

"You heard me. Come on. Lemme see the stuff you have inside. I've never seen a penis before in my life. I've got no brother, just two sisters older than me. I lost my boyfriend who's a fireman. He's one of those who perished in the 9/11 tragedy."

"Oh, sad to hear that."

"I touched him but he won't show me. He didn't like to be tempted to do it all the way. He's so religious and told me that there's a proper time for that. I agreed with him but never saw him again," she said in a kind of hurt tone.

"You mean you're still a virgin too?"

"Technically no as to God knows how long I've been using a vibrator inside me. But to anyone's dick, I am still a virgin."

Gary was speechless.

"Come on. We ain't got all day. Life is short. This is gonna be fun. I'm sure we could make it."

Gary handed her the video cam and started stripping down to his underwear. He was lean but not skinny, and fairly muscled for his age.

"Hey don't take your briefs off I want to do that myself. C'mon lie down on bed and I'll get a nice close up of your tent. His white Calvins bulged at the crotch. Dana handed him back the video cam and began running kisses on his chest, across and downward. Gary couldn't continue on running his video so he cast it aside. Dana kissed the peak of his bulge and her finger drew circles over it.

Dana glanced up to him and then lowered her eyes as she pulled down his Calvins. His dick snapped up soon as his Calvins slid past his thighs.

"So this is what they call a woody," she exclaimed. Gary choked to his excitement and before he could speak her fingers had curled around his throbbing dick.

In high school, Gary was embarrassed whenever he had an erection. He didn't want girls to notice it or feel it against their bodies whenever he was dancing with them. With Dana he was trapped and finally his fear was liberated.

Gary breathed raggedly.

"Gary, you're big!" she exclaimed under her breath. Gary blazed with embarrassment.

It appeared bigger than he thought. Dana caressed his dick from head to root with twisting motion. Then she opened her fingers just so she could kiss and lick the underside of his dick. When her lips reached the split on his dick helmet, something oozed and Dana was able to taste it with her smearing tongue.

"Hmmm, not bad," she said slurping the transparent liquid.

"Ohhh..." Gary moaned as his cock jerked in response to her precocious licking.

"You like that?"

"Dana, it feels like I'm getting out of control, maybe I'll burst sooner and make a mess of your face with my....ohhh," he gasped as she licked him like her favorite ice cream. "Oh God....I'm gonna come if you keep on doing that.

"Your balls are crunching up. Mind if I lick them too," she asked inflaming Gary more.

"Dunno if I could stand this." His balls were as bald as those balls hanging on a Christmas tree. Slowly Dana formed a ring underneath his balls gathering them up for her mouth to gobble each. Her other hand continued to stroke him and twisting at the top like she would do to a doorknob. Gary tried mightily to hold back his come but as her stroke went faster greased by his pre-come, he let out an animal grunt and blasted his come making a perfect arc in the air which fascinated Dana.

"Pump me tighter and hard Dana," he admonished and more come streaked up in the air as she worked up a fist on him. His copious cum didn't spare Dana's face.

"Amazing. I wish I could shoot like that!" Dana chuckled. Gary's dick softened a bit in her hand and she eased it away from him. She studied her cum drenched fingers and surprisingly brought it in her mouth and tasted a glob dangling from one finger.

"Hmmm, so this is the way it tastes."

"How is it?"

"Not bad have you tasted it? Here try," and put her finger in his mouth. He just smiled delighted at her erotic sensiility.

"Why don't you lie on here and I'll taste your pussy," he offered.

"Why not?" she sighed and stood up to crawl the bed. As soon as she was settled Gary remembered that it's best to put a pillow under her like he'd seen on those porno videos. He did so but before he began devouring her he kissed the top of her head. She curved her arms around his neck and nuzzled his shoulder. His masculine scent added to the persuasive lure. When he claimed her lips a ripple of joy shot straight to her heart. She could feel that he was growing again and his dick was brushing her pussy. In her mind and heart she felt that her primitive need must be satisfied. His warm fingers skipped fiery prickles over her sensitive skin. When he began tugging at her nipples, she felt like a steaming Starbuck coffee ready to be sipped. Then he lowered his head to her breast and as soon as his lips touched her nipple she gasped and clamped her thighs together trapping his dick between them. "Gary, you're killing me softly," she whispered anxiously.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12