Thin Red Lines Ch. 01

Story Info
...are so easily crossed.
2.5k words
4.32
53.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late afternoon, I was working at my PC in my study when I heard the front door open then close ... forcefully; not quite slammed, but had it been animate it would have known it wasn't a good time to argue. Then it was Sophie stomping up the stairs to her room, a little shriek of frustration vented as she reached the top of the stairs. I paused to think 'Now what?'. Eighteen-year-old daughters are a mystery to fathers. I shook my head and was about to resume typing when the stomp of Sophie descending the stairs had me bracing for trouble. Perhaps it's not coming my way; perhaps she's just mad with something/someone at school ... perhaps pigs can reach high Mach numbers due to their streamlined shape.

"Daddy! You have got to buy me new underwear!" I flinched at the outburst, then turned to see her standing in the doorway, defiance, anger and frustration written all over her face, her arms rigid by her sides and her hands clenched into tight little fists. She was just wearing bra and knickers.

Despite myself, I grinned and raised my eyebrows "Err ... hi Sophie, good day at school?"

"NO! LOOK! I need new underwear!" She gestured theatrically at her chest with both hands, fingers splayed. "This bra is ridiculous!"

I tried not to stare at the cause of the problem, but it was clear that she had a point -- her breasts were bulging over the top of the cups, and the bra was looking somewhat the worse for wear. As she looked down and gestured at her knickers I could see that they too were ... tight. Sophie is slimly built, average height and incredibly, spectacularly pretty, just like her late mother. Athletic and toned, she had clearly not put on any weight, so her boobs had grown; it happens I guess.

"Well, darling, go and buy yourself a new set." I smiled encouragingly at her.

"No, you don't understand! I need all new stuff! None of my underwear fits anymore! And I can't afford what I need now! You have to buy me new stuff! Nice stuff!" She was glaring at me, her whole body tense with anger. She looked gorgeous ... but I can't think that, can I?

"Well, ok, but I can't come underwear shopping with you -- if I go into the underwear shop with you they'll leap to the wrong conclusions, particularly as you'll take every opportunity to wind me up, won't you?" The thought of standing in a lingerie shop whilst Sophie waved scanties in my face and asked loudly and coquettishly if Daddy would buy her this sexy little thing had me going into a cold sweat of fear.

She relaxed briefly and the ghost of a grin flickered across her face "Yes, well, I can't help that -- it's a girl's duty to embarrass her father in such situations -- you know that. Anyway, I've thought about that, and you're in luck -- I can spare you the horror." She reached out her left hand, fingers wiggling "Come with me ... " and then uttered those words that bring on the deepest, coldest, most primal fear in a man when spoken by a woman " ... and bring your credit card."

Groaning in defeat, I grabbed my wallet from the desk and followed her up to her room, trying desperately not to perv at her pert bottom as it wiggled up the stairs in front of me; those knickers really were too small.

"Sit down." She pointed to the chair in front of her desk.

I sat down and she reached across, switched on the monitor of her computer, then, to my consternation, swung her leg over mine and sat down on my thighs. The office chair tilted forward suddenly before I managed to brace my feet down against our combined weight, and my hands instinctively went to her waist.

"Er, Sophie ..."

"Shh. Just wait a minute whilst I bring this up." She wiggled back against me until her bottom was pressed against my belly, and reached forward to grab the mouse. As I peered awkwardly over her shoulder, she opened a browser and clicked to open the 'favourites' bar. A whole group of links were listed and she clicked on the first. A page from a top lingerie website displayed a beautiful young model in a lacy balconette bra and knicker set.

She leant back against my chest, twisting slightly to the right so I could see more easily over her shoulder "Right, what do you think? I want one of these in the white and one in black ..." She selected the size -- 30C.

"Er, yes, lovely -- shouldn't you get measured before you choose it?" I couldn't help myself as I looked down over her shoulder at her breasts bulging over the top of her too-small bra, my eyes widening as I took in the swell of perfect skin, then realised she was watching me out of the corner of her eye. As she turned back to look at the screen I swear a little smile played across her lips.

"Did that yesterday after school in the shop in town. Anyway, do you like it?"

"Yes, it's lovely. Just rather difficult to think about my daughter wearing it."

She giggled "Little girls grow up, Daddy." With various clicks white and black sets were added to the basket, then she clicked the next link in her favourites, which took us to another gorgeous young model in an even more sexy low-cut lace bra and thong set. I suddenly became aware that things that shouldn't be happening were happening in my shorts; the warmth and proximity of Sophie sitting in my lap, my hands on her waist, the view of her breasts and the topic and pictures ... I tried desperately to focus on something other than the tingle in my groin. With a wiggle and grimace she suddenly dropped each shoulder in turn and pushed her bra straps off, letting out a little grunt of displeasure. Deep red strap marks marred her shoulders.

She twisted to look at her left shoulder "Look! Ow!"

I frowned in sympathy, then leant forward and gently kissed the red mark. She sighed, then moved her shoulder slightly, offering another bit to be kissed. I got the hint and applied light kisses along the top of her shoulder. She twisted round, her bottom rubbing alarmingly across my lap to offer me her other shoulder; I repeated the kiss-it-better routine and she smiled.

"Thank you Daddy." She wriggled back to her original position -- more trouble for me -- and various clickings ordered her another two sets of underwear.

"Right, that's the nice stuff, now I need every-day things and sports bras and swimming costumes ..."

"What?! How much is this going to cost me?" I groaned.

"Stop fussing; I have to have it, and anyway it's cheaper here than in town."

She flexed her arms, which stretched her back muscles and she gave another small howl of pain. Before I knew what was happening she leant forward, reached behind her back with both hands, undid her bra, snatched it off and flung it to the floor with a shriek of frustration and hatred. She then leant back against my chest and sighed heavily, her hands clutching at her breasts as she gently massaged them.

Looking over her shoulder I watched as her hands squeezed and stroked her breasts. "Err, Sophie ... " things were starting to go horribly wrong in the shorts department.

"Sorry, just couldn't stand it any more." She said quietly. "Look at what it's done to my boobs." She leant her head back alongside mine and moved her hands away -the bra had left ugly red marks across the upper curve of her breasts ... her perfect, firm, rounded breasts that sat up on her chest ... breasts that had small, neat pink areolae and perkily erect nipples.

After a few seconds of silent, reverential viewing, she sat up again, raised her left arm above her head and twisted back towards me, her right hand cupping her left breast and gently pulling it inward and upward. Deep red marks curved round under her breast into her armpit where the bra's wires had dug into her. She looked under her arm at me, expectantly.

"Kiss." She said softly.

I leant forward and gently kissed the mark from her armpit forward, my nose brushing against the backs of her fingers as I did so. Her skin was warm and soft, she smelt sweetly of her deodorant. She twisted further round to allow me to follow the line under her breast; when I reached her sternum I noticed that her nipple was poking out between her fingers. On a whim I gave it a quick kiss; she giggled.

"Sorry, it was pink so I kissed it."

She wriggled round on my lap again -- God, nightmare! -- and offered me her right side for a repeat of the kiss-it-better procedure. Again I kissed her nipple, which I'm sure she had deliberately exposed; another giggle. When done she wriggled around to face the screen again. She paused momentarily, a little twitch to her head indicating concentration on something, then she eased herself forward -- thank Christ!

"Make yourself a bit more comfortable." She said quietly.

Shit! Busted! Fuck but this is embarrassing: your daughter is sat, topless, in your lap, you've been kissing her breasts -- well, virtually -- and definitely her nipples - whilst you help her choose hot, sexy underwear and for some utterly bizarre reason you've got the best part of a hard-on trying to fight its way out of your chollies. Absolutely no excuses -- this should just not be happening, should it? No.

"Err, sorry about that. Shall we stop?" I suggested.

"NO! I want to get this sorted. It's ok, I don't mind -- I know you can't help it. Are you comfortable?"

I quickly adjusted myself, getting the old Hampton comfortably vertical, coughed embarrassedly and whispered "Yes.".

Then she sat back and quite deliberately wiggled her bottom against my hard-on.

"Sophie!" I squawked.

She just giggled and clicked the next link in her favourites, taking us through a series of practical, simple bras and knickers, then a couple of sports bras. When she had got everything into her basket, she leant back against my chest, putting her head back on my shoulder, thereby affording me a perfect view down over her breasts. The redness on the top had faded; they really were perfect. We sat there quietly for a moment, my hard-on pressed into the base of her back.

"Right, that's the underwear. You need to pay for that first -- the other stuff's on a different site." She reached under my chin with her right hand and tilted my head up to look at the screen.

"Oh, yes, sorry. Distracted."

She giggled again, then sat forward, again wiggling her bottom against me. I winced inwardly; just so not right. After entering my credit card details -- ouch! How can so little material cost so much? -- Sophie clicked on the next link in her list, which took her to a swimwear website. A couple of rather risqué bikinis and swimsuits later I was down another £150!

"I have to look good on the beach, or by the pool when we go on holiday, and I need the swimsuits for swimming." She explained matter-of-factly to my groans of disbelief.

"Last bit." She swung her right leg over my legs and twisted round to sit across my legs, then put her left arm round my shoulders; I was treated to the front view of her perfect breasts ... dear God, they were just amazing, despite the lingering red underwire marks. "Now, Daddy, I know what you're going to say when I show you this stuff, but just understand that I want this for the Leavers' Ball next month. We have to look good. We have to look hotter than Kerry and Amber."

I frowned "We?"

"Me and Anna; we're both getting this ... "

Anna is Sophie's best friend; they have been inseparable since they were 14. Anna is hot. I have a lot of inappropriate but entirely understandable thoughts about Anna when she comes round to hang out with Sophie. Meanwhile, Sophie had resumed her original position and clicked the last link in her list ... a model wearing a stunning black corset, knickers and stockings hove into view; long black opera glove, a black choker and killer heels completed her ensemble.

"Like?" Sophie asked to my stunned gawp at the picture.

"Err, yes, but ... "

"It's ok, we'll wear a skirt as well!" She giggled. "Anna's mum will make the skirts for us, and I can afford the shoes myself."

I groaned and rested my forehead on her shoulder. She giggled and grabbed my hands and hugged them round her waist.

"Thank you Daddy!"

Clicks rang out as the items were ordered. When she'd finished she slumped back against me -- I winced as her back pressed into my cock -- and let out a satisfied sigh, hugging my arms against her. She twisted her head and gave me a big smack of a kiss on my cheek. I could feel her happy gaze on me, her demeanour so different to when she had arrived home.

"See, that was painless, wasn't it?!" She cooed.

I gazed down at her breasts.

"Well, what do you think? Do you like them?"

"Yes, they're all lovely things, and I hope you feel more comfortable in them darling."

"No, silly, my boobs."

I gave a weary smile -- busted again -- and turned to look at her. "Sophie, you have the most beautiful boobs I have ever seen. You have the loveliest body, your legs are just perfect, your bottom is ... indescribably gorgeous ... and you are so pretty that it hurts to look at you."

She gave me a lovely warm smile -- hell she is beautiful -- then closed the small gap between us and kissed me firmly on the lips.

"Thanks Daddy. I'd have said you were biased because you're my Daddy, but ... " she gave a little wiggle " ... I can tell you really mean it."

"Saucy minx." I chuckled "Now, are we done here?"

"Possibly."

Hmm? I slipped my hands out of her grasp and eased her up off my knees. She stood beside me as I stood, then became aware of her gaze flicking down to the front of my shorts. My hard-on made a prominent ridge.

"Ahem. Well, I'll go and make dinner then."

She suddenly stepped towards me, throwing her arms around my neck and giving me a tight hug; I could feel her breasts squashed against my chest through my T-shirt as I gently slid my hands up and down her back. Her belly was pressed hard against my erection as she stood on tip-toes to give me a quick kiss.

"I love you Daddy! I know you miss Mummy so!" She let me go and I quickly left her bedroom as I felt tears start to well up.