Thin Walls Make for Great Creampie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers

The pussy he was enjoying should have been mine! After all, I cleaned it out didn't I?

I left the condom on and reached for some hand lotion. As he banged her again, I pretended it was me.

I noticed that he was able to last much longer this time, as this was his second round with her. I on the other hand, couldn't last anymore.

My balls tightened up and I came. Wad after wad of cum blasted out into the condom. Finally, I was relieved of my frustration.

I looked down at all the semen inside the rubber. It had swelled the tip up enormously. I just laid there.

Ted suddenly yelled, "I'm cumming!"

After quite a bit of grunting there was silence. A minute later I heard him say, "That felt even better the second time."

He continued, "You know, I thought your pussy should have been a sloppy mess after our first fuck but I guess I saved all my juice for the second round."

Little did he know where it really went?

"You're such an asshole and in case you're wondering, no I didn't cum this time either," she said.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you another night."

"Yeah, sure you will," she fired back at him.

He chuckled and continued, "By the way, you don't need a key for those."

I heard four clicks and then some laughter.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up," she said.

"What's the hurry sweetie? Do you care if I don't get up?" he asked.

There was no reply from her and then I heard his bedroom door close and his television turn on some sports show.

Suddenly, my door opened and it was Jenna. She surprised me.

"I've only got a few minutes. Do you want me to blow you? I'm sorry I had to leave you like that before."

I replied, "That's alright. I already took care of it."

I pointed to the condom that was still on my cock. She frowned, "That's too bad. I had a few minutes before he might get suspicious. He thinks I'm cleaning up."

"Why don't you let me do it then," I said.

"Do what?" she asked.

"Clean you," I said.

She smiled and dropped her clothes on the floor.

"Be my guest," was her answer.

As she walked over to my bed, I slid down so my legs were hanging off the edge. Then she got up on it and swung her legs over my head.

I looked up and could see how wet she was. Her pussy lips were slightly open and there was some semen beginning to drip out.

As she lowered her pussy to my mouth I waited with anticipation. She stopped just above my mouth.

"Open your mouth, slut" she said.

I opened up and watched her tighten her abdominal muscles. A long, thick dollop of cum combined with what was already there descended toward my open mouth.

"Let's see how my aim is," she chuckled.

She watched and guided it to me and fed me his seed. It felt burning hot. As it touched my tongue, I swallowed it down and she giggled at me. Then she sat all the way down on my mouth.

This position was comfortable for her and I could tell that she liked it. She next held my head still so she fed me her pussy cream.

"Oh fuck. Swallow that big old load from my dirty pussy. That's it, suck it all out."

With her above me like this, gravity worked to her advantage. As she continued to flex her abs above me, I felt his hot seed filling my mouth.

It was thicker this time because he just came in her, literally, a minute ago. I had to swallow quickly and when she felt me do it, she looked down at me and smiled.

"You really do enjoy giving a girl head and swallowing his cum. Well get used both".

Just then we heard Ted snoring in his bedroom.

Jenna said, "These walls are thin. I guess we don't have to rush anymore."

She shifted her crotch again and put her clit up on my tongue.

"Take your time with it now. It needs some tender love," she giggled.

I sucked her slowly at first and she began to quietly moan. I looked up and watched as her tits bounced on her chest and she pinched her erect nipples.

I was lost in her pleasure. Her flat stomach above me and her long blond hair flowing past her shoulders were part of a work of art called Jenna.

After fifteen minutes of gentle sucking, she wanted it harder. Then when she came it was with a big gush of her juices on my face.

She got up when her orgasm was finally complete and gently pulled the condom off of me. She took it in her hand and tilted her head back.

When she opened her mouth and poured the contents in her mouth, I almost died.

She looked at me and swallowed. "Mmmm, creamy," was all she said. I trembled.

She dressed quickly and wrote her number down. Then she just left.

I heard Ted's door open and she woke him. He apparently looked at the clock and said, "What happened to you?"

"I was getting cleaned up I told you. Remember, you put two big loads of your cum in me tonight," she said.

"Are you clean now?" he asked.

"Squeaky clean, now take me home."

I heard them move to the hall now, which was by the front door.

"You're turning me on with your sexy ass. I can get it up again, if you want me to," he said.

"No you can't," she said.

"Try me," he replied.

Are you serious? You're not satisfied yet?" she said.

"Well I'm staying clean this time but I'll take care of you," she said.

Then I heard him say a minute later, "No, not here. Let's go to the car and you can do that."

The sound of a zipper being unzipped was next.

A moment later I could hear some noisy slurping. "Oh fuck it, who cares," he moaned.

I got up from my bed and peeked out the door to look.

Jenna was on her knees in front of him, as he leaned his ass against the wall. His jeans were around his ankles and his head was turned away from my door thankfully. His other head was down her throat.

She sucked on him like he had the cure for aging inside his nuts. He ran his fingers through her blond mane, as she bobbed her head lewdly on his cock.

"I'm not complaining but what's got into you tonight?"

Instead of pulling him out of her mouth, she drooled all over his manhood and pumped him even harder with her hand. If this wasn't to be his third cum tonight, he would have already.

She worked her magic and had him as hard as steel. He began pumping his rod between her lips as she rubbed his already swollen sack.

He responded to her hand with a low moan. If he had any sperm left in him, it would be the only amount not already in my belly.

I knew how sweet he tasted and shamefully my mouth began to water.

Soon, he proved he was mortal and proclaimed that he couldn't take anymore.

"I'm gonna cum soon, where do you want it?"

She kept sucking and even increased her suction.

He knew he couldn't hold it back much longer and nervously said, "I'm gonna cum, so you better stop and tell me where to shoot, unless you want it in your mouth for once."

She sucked him even harder and he began to thrust and tremble.

"Oh fuck, here I cum..." he warned her for the last time.

He tried to pull it out of her mouth but she reached around and grabbed his ass so he couldn't dislodge himself.

He looked down at her in disbelief. He knew now that she wanted his cum in her belly tonight! He had never felt something as good as this.

As his balls spasmed and his cock swelled, he surrendered himself to this new sensation.

Even though he had cum twice earlier, he had never cum in a girl's mouth before and this made him crazy with lust.

"Oh g-d," he groaned and then began to shoot in her mouth.

Her cheeks suddenly ballooned out with his semen. I knew from experience, what she was tasting.

She began jerking his cock with her hand again trying to coax out every drop. This made him gasp for air.

Being such a young man, he was able to fill her mouth two more times before he ran dry.

Still she kept sucking on his aching manhood till he trembled. It was so sensitive now that it was becoming almost painful. He had nothing left for her. Still sucked and pulled at his rod.

He tried to pull away from her but her mouth gripped his tool and her hand reached around behind him.

"Oh fuck, stop!" he yelled.

Still she sucked him deep in her mouth.

Sensing he couldn't take anymore of this, she finally let go and he pulled his softening cock from her lips.

But for good measure she still ran her tongue around its head for a moment before she stood up, causing him to shiver.

"You almost killed me. It's too sensitive," he said while still trembling.

"Next time you better eat me out till I cum or I'll keep sucking you off until you die," she said.

I thought, "What a way to go!"

"You are an evil bitch. But a beautiful evil bitch and you're all mine," he said with a laugh.

That's what he thought.

"Now will you take me home or can you cum again?" she asked as she wiped her mouth.

He said nothing. He couldn't speak. She reached for his cock as if to begin another round and he quickly moved to put it away.

She laughed at this.

If he wasn't in love with her before tonight, he certainly was now.

As she headed out, she looked back at my door and saw me looking. She winked and licked her lips. That whole show was just for me. I had to go beat off again and she knew it.

As the front door closed and I heard his car start with its familiar rumble, I reflected on the evening and how it went. Then I had to go get some rest.

Jenna called me the next day and asked me if I had a good time.

I told her that I did. I was wondering where else she might be going with this.

"Well, I going to tell Stan that I'm going to handcuff him to the bed," she said.

"You think he'll agree even after the other night? Sounds like you guys will have some fun. Are you going to feed me your creampie after?" I asked.

"No to the creampie, something better. What I have in mind for him will certainly make him stay put!" she said with excitement in her voice.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"When I tell him to `Relax`, you come in the room," she said.

"Okay," I said.

That night, around eleven, I heard his car rumble up in the driveway. Then I heard the front door open and shut.

There was some whispering and then I heard his bedroom door close.

I went to the wall to listen for my cue and heard them talking.

"So, you want to play some more with these cuffs," he said.

"I loved it the other night when you took me so roughly. Now I'm going to take you that way," she said.

"Oooh, I'm scared!" he said with a laugh.

Then I heard the cuffs click. I knew she would call me in, in just a while.

"Remember when I swallowed your cum the other night?" she asked him.

"Who could forget?" he replied.

"Well, I only did it because you had cum twice already and I knew you would be pretty dry. I was wrong, of course because you still almost drowned me," she said.

He laughed as if proud of that last remark.

"Well, I liked it so much I'm going to do it again. Only this time, I only want that. No fucking tonight, so you better cum good!" she said to him.

"Are you sure? You've never taken a full load like that," he warned.

Of course, I knew what he meant. I sucked it out of Jenna after he left to get his sister yesterday.

"I'm going to blindfold you too. It adds to the experience. It will heighten your senses and fuel your imagination, okay?" she asked.

"If your going to swallow my cum, you can do whatever," he said.

"Goody, then just relax and enjoy the pleasure you're about to receive," she said.

I heard her applying the blindfold. Wait! Did I just hear her say my cue to come in? She wanted me to watch her, I guessed.

"Did you hear me? Just RELAX!"

"Okay, I'm relaxed, now suck me," he said.

I walked in and saw him lying in bed. He was naked, of course. His cock was already semi-hard. He was hung pretty well, I thought.

Just then she got up off the bed.

"Where are you going?" he said.

I need some water by the bed to wash you down," she replied.

"Oh," he said and relaxed back on the mattress.

She walked past me and came back in with a glass of water and handed it to me.

"This is for you. You're gonna suck him for me and taste it straight from the source," she whispered.

"What did you just say? I couldn't hear you. Did you say something? Jenna are you here?" he asked.

"I'm here, I was just saying to myself how delicious your cock looks!" Then she turned to me and winked.

"Well you're going to see just how delicious it really is, when I cum," he said with a big grin on his face.

I thought, "Fuck it".

I had always wished I could suck my own. Most guys try it at some point in their lives.

Why not pretend and find out what it would really feel like if I could. I already knew that I would swallow my own cum if I could reach my own cock.

So I slowly approached the bed and crawled between his legs. It felt strange to be that close to another man's cock and balls.

"That's it, now suck me," he said. Not knowing what he was asking for.

I looked back at Jenna. She had her hand between her legs and was rubbing her clit with anticipation.

I turned back around and reached for his cock. When I touched it with my hand, it jumped a little.

Then I stroked it and felt it pulsating and beginning to grow. It felt just like mine. He even groaned a little which excited me.

I bent down and examined it. It was already a deep shade of red. The veins stuck out from the sides and his balls hung low and looked full. I could even smell his arousal.

He was anticipating his beautiful girlfriend to give him head, but instead I opened my mouth wide and took him in.

I immediately thought how big and rubbery it felt in my mouth, compared to in my hand.

I heard him sigh, "Oh yeah, go slow baby".

I ran my tongue around the mushroom cap shaped head to get all wet. Then I began sliding it in and out of my mouth. I used a gentle suction with my lips and made a tight seal around his rod.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good. I'm so glad that you're a swallower now. It felt so good last night. I have so much more of it for you tonight!"

I chuckled to myself.

I got back to the business of pleasuring him and thought that if I could suck myself, I would certainly do it.

It felt powerful to have this effect over another person's body and I noticed his cock getting larger and now was as hard as steel.

"Lick my balls a little," he said.

I took him out of my mouth and continued to stroke his cock as I lifted it up and out of the way.

Then I licked his hairy sack. His balls were swollen with cum but not for long.

"Do you feel how full they're becoming? Their getting full for you, my darling, when I cum down your throat," he said.

His cock was throbbing even faster now and I wanted him to cum in my mouth. So I resumed sucking him.

As my lips slid down over his rod, I tasted his pre-cum. It was sweet and he groaned loudly with his appreciation.

"Ahh, that feels so good!"

He now completely stretched out my mouth. How do such little creatures like Jenna do this for a man? I had to give her a lot of credit. Now I knew what she was up against.

I settled into a comfortable tempo that I knew is what I liked having done to me when I get blown. He was starting to twist and make low groaning sounds under me all the while.

"This is relaxing. I like being able to just lie here as you suck. I don't have to worry about cumming too soon or anything like that. When I feel it, I can just cum and then fill your mouth with my seed and believe me, I will!" he said.

He thought she was spoiling him. Maybe she was. She did set this whole thing up.

I bobbed my head in his lap as he relaxed again and enjoyed my mouth. He must have thought how lucky he was to have such a girl. None of his friend's girls swallowed for them.

I took him as deep in my mouth as I could. That was always a favorite of mine when I get blown. I could feel his hard cock throbbing.

"Let me fuck your mouth for a while. With this blindfold on, I can pretend it's your pussy that I'm fucking," he said.

So, as I held my head still, his hips began to thrust and I began to taste his seed a little more.

His hips slowly churned as he really enjoyed this. He was controlling the action.

"Your mouth feels so wet and hot, I can't wait to cum in it. I love the way it feels as your lips drag along my cock as I pull it out. Then feeling your tongue on me, sliding along the bottom of my cock, as I go back in," he said.

After about ten minutes, I wondered how much more he could take.

Then he began to thrust faster.

"Your pussy is so tight, now suck me again!"

His imagination was running wild. So I played along.

That's when Jenna got involved. She tapped me on the shoulder and when I glanced at her she mouthed the words, "Stop for a second".

So I slid him out of my mouth and stood up. She pushed me aside. I wondered what was next.

"Why did you stop? I thought you were going to let me cum in your mouth?" he asked her.

"I will, don't worry. Now how does this feel?" she asked him.

She quickly had gotten up on the bed with him and had straddled his erect cock.

"If you're about to do what I think you are..." he said.

But before he could finish his sentence she grasped his tool and aimed it at her luscious pussy. Slowly she eased herself down on it.

Her pussy lips parted and I watched him disappear inside of her.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Your pussy is so hot and tight. I thought you didn't want to fuck?" he moaned.

"It's a girl's prerogative to change her mind. Enjoy my pussy, but don't cum in it. I want you in my belly tonight, Stud!" she told him.

That wasn't fair. He was already close to cumming. How could he resist her charms now?

I watched in awe, as she bounced up and down on his cock. She had one hand on her clit and the other rubbing her breasts.

She was fucking the shit out of him. This was obvious by the way he was thrashing his head about and clawing at the sheets with his cuffed hands.

She stayed in control and every time he began to get close, she would stop and rub his balls. This went on for almost twenty minutes.

They were both soaked in sweat and he was frantic. She was so wet that you could hear her pussy making squishing sounds with each thrust.

She kept taking him to the edge of his orgasm, even after all the sucking he had received from me.

"Please Jenna; let me cum now, please. I can't take anymore," he begged her.

"Okay, you've been a good boy," she said.

He felt relieved. He thought she would stop instead; she began to hump him again.

"What are you doing?" he asked with panic in his voice.

"Oops, my bad. Maybe a little more," she giggled.

She would rise up off of him with long strokes and then slam back down. He was moaning uncontrollable.

"I can't hold back anymore," he warned. When it seemed he was at his breaking point and couldn't take it anymore, she popped off his cock.

After she dismounted from his cock, I noticed how shiny and purple it was. It bobbed in the air frantically. His balls were swollen and held up tightly against his body.

Her juices were all around his cock. Pre-cum began noticeably leaking out of the tip and oozing down the sides.

He moaned with incomprehensible frustration.

"I almost came!" he screamed.

She pointed to him and I quickly took my place again. He smelled just like her crotch this time.

"Relax you big baby, now you can cum."

I buried him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, that's it. I gonna cum!"

I felt the urgency in his body. I also tasted Jenna on his cock. He was a sticky mess of pre-cum and pussy juice.

I sucked his cock like it was a candy cane. Her juices tasted so sweet. He was squirming all over but he was still restrained by the cuffs.

After only a few sucks he yelled, "Here it comes!"

I couldn't wait. He continued to get even harder in my mouth and then his legs began to tense and shake.

cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers