Thin Walls Make for Great Creampie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,406 Followers

I picked up my speed and sucked his cock like it was a drinking straw sitting inside a creamy milk shake.

"That's it you bitch! Oh, now!

Finally, his whole body became rigid and his hips were held slightly off of the bed.

"Ohh...!"

I waited for the tidal wave of cum.

I felt the traces of the first blast against the back of my throat. I instinctively pulled back a little to make room for the rest. It didn't help.

A huge splash of thick goo filled my mouth.

"Oh fuck, don't stop!" he yelled.

The power of the blast filled my mouth so suddenly that my cheeks billowed out. I had to swallow or choke on the stuff, so I swallowed.

The heat of his cum was surprising. In fact, it was so hot, that it almost burned my throat on the way down.

His cock stopped shooting for a second, as it was reloading for its next blast. This was like being in the eye of a hurricane.

I had a second to catch up and swallow the rest of it. I even reflected on its taste.

It was thick and creamy and the after-taste was a little salty. He tasted much stronger than he did when he was leaking out of Jenna's cunt.

Before I was ready, he thrust forward again and brought me back to the present.

"Keep sucking you filthy whore!"

The second blast was even larger than the first and I choked a little on it. I wondered how much this guy can cum.

He laughed when he heard me choke. He had a bit of a mean streak.

Then I swallowed the third and fourth blast for him.

"That's it, just drink my sweet cum you dirty little whore. That will teach you for teasing me. I hope you're hooked on it because I can serve it up whenever you want it. I don't think I ever came that much in my whole life," he said.

He had stopped spurting and now just slowly fucked my mouth with his still pulsating rod. His cum continued to just flow out of him lazily now.

I swallowed it all and each time as I swallowed, my throat massaged his cock and milked some more cum from his body. I kept this up until I was sure that he was done.

"Mmmm, that feels good

I pulled his softening cock out of my mouth as he sank back into the bed and relaxed. He had a great big smile on his blindfolded face.

My mouth still had traces of cum in it and my stomach was warm and full.

I got up and Jenna was waiting for me. She kissed me, tasting his seed. Then she lay back down between his legs and grabbed his cock.

"Easy, he's still sensitive," he said jokingly to her.

"Filthy whore you called me?" she said.

"And I'm yours," he said trying to sooth her.

It worked because she began to lick at it gently. So I took this as my opportunity to excuse myself and go back to my room.

I heard him say, "I'm the luckiest guy in the world!"

He later removed the cuffs himself and ate her to an orgasm or three. Then they left. I wondered when or if, I would ever get to fuck her?

We never repeated the blowjob/blindfold thing again or even spoke of it, but she was true to her word. She finally let me fuck her and what a fuck it was!

When Jenna finally introduced me to her roommate, Denise, we immediately hit it off. Later on, I took her out to a movie and after only a few dates, I can now call her my girlfriend.

Jenna might have been a freak but Denise wasn't and I liked that about her. She was someone you could bring home to meet your folks.

The first time I fucked Denise, she insisted that I use a condom. I naturally agreed.

She later confided that her longtime ex-boyfriend used to eat her pussy after they made love. That's were she learned it from. Unfortunately, now that she was crazy about having it done, not one of her last boyfriends would agree to do it.

So I said, "They don't know what they'd be missing. I'll gladly do it for you".

"Jenna told me you would. I'm also okay with sharing you with her for that but nothing else," she said.

I kissed her passionately to seal the deal.

Needless to say, we were eager to go get tested, so we could fuck without using a rubber. In the mean time, I still ate her to several orgasms, after every time we had sex.

Jenna and Ted eventually stopped dating several months later. He was pissed because she never wanted to swallow his cum for him anymore.

She even joked with me and said, "You know, it's probably your fault we broke up. My blowjobs never measured up to the one you gave him".

I turned a deep shade of red and she gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

Not seeing Ted anymore never changed things between her and me. I was now her creampie eater and her friend and I've eaten many from her since.

In fact, I've become sort of a connoisseur of creampies, you could say. Jenna gets around, if you know what I mean, and no creampie tastes the same. I probably knew what half the guys on campus tasted like, thanks to her.

Denise say's she's okay with me still eating Jenna. I thought things might change once we had been moved past dating and began having a real relationship.

But she says, "Eatin ain't cheatin! Besides, we're friends and she found your mouth first."

What a good girl!

That being said, nowadays, if I'm at their apartment before Jenna goes out, it's a given that I always suck her to climax before she leaves. She say's this way she doesn't worry if the guy she's meeting can get her off.

But I know it's because she just loves how I give her head. You see, sometimes she isn't meeting anyone at all; she's just going to the store or something and she just needs an orgasm. Who doesn't?

The girls want me to move in with them to an apartment nearby. I hope we can work out the details because it sounds like a lot of fun for everyone. I hope my tongue can keep up with their needs!

Last night, I even got a double helping of creampie at the same time! Jenna got home from her date, with her pussy still full of cum, and Denise called her into the bed with us.

This was out of the norm for Denise and I think it was a first for both of them, being with another girl in bed. I'm glad they saved this for me.

I especially liked it when the girls faced each other and played with each others tits and began to kiss each other. Jenna rode my face and Denise rode my cock for a long time.

Jenna went back to her room after she came twice and I came once. Then it was Denise's turn to feed me her used cunt.

This new found female to female action could add all kinds of possibilities to our relationship if they were willing to take it another step forward with each other.

My goal is to fuck Jenna's ass as she eats Denise's pussy.

A guy can dream, can't he? What a life!

Thank goodness for those thin walls.

cpluver
cpluver
1,406 Followers