Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 15

Story Info
Buffy thinks about her feelings for Angel.
1.4k words
4
22.7k
00

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Buffy woke up the next day with her head on Angel’s shoulder. She knew for sure that it was his warm, hard chest that she felt against her cheek. She wanted nothing more but to stay in his arms forever. ‘Where did that thought come from? Do I feel that way about him?’ Buffy looked up and noticed that he was still asleep. ‘He looks so peaceful sleeping. I wonder what he’s thinking about?’ She slowly removed his arm from her waist and made hr way out of bed. Buffy found her terry cloth robe and slipped it on.

Angel on the hand noticed or rather felt Buffy’s body moved away from him. He had one eye opened slightly and saw Buffy’s nude body slip right into her robe. ‘I could get use to Buffy in my life. I think she’s the one for me.’

“Where do you think you’re going?” Angel asked.

“I’m going to get something to eat,” she said smiling.

“I’ll be joining you. Just give me a second,” he said getting out of bed and putting his boxers on then his pants. He then put his shirt on leaving it unbuttoned leaving his chest fully exposed. He made his way to her, pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

“I’m ready now.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Downstairs inside the kitchen both Buffy and Angel were sitting by the table just staring at each other. Buffy smiled at him and let her foot hike up his pant leg. She knew that the effect of her foot against him would make him sigh and he did. Since she could tell that he was enjoying himself she kept on going higher.

“You keep that up and I might not be able to stay in these clothes,” he said holding her leg underneath the table.

“And that’s a bad thing,” she said smiling wickedly.

“No, but I thought you wanted to eat.”

“Yeah. I’m going to order pizza.”

~*~*~*~*~*

They had finished eating their pizza and Angel had to get going. One of the reasons was because Buffy kept tempting him while eating her pizza pulling the strings of cheese onto her fingers sucking it slowly into her mouth. He swallowed a lump that happened to form in his throat.

“I better get going,” he said standing up.

“Don’t you wanna stay for dessert?” Buffy asked licking her lips sticking her pink tongue out teasing him with a smile on her face.

“I need to go now before,” he said but made no move to the door.

“Before what?” she asked walking towards him.

“Before I take you. Right here, right now,” he said with his brown eyes looking at her hungrily.

“So why don’t you then? I’m here. I’m yours,” she said with her hands touching his chest.

“I can’t. I have to go. I’ll see you soon,” he said removing her hands and then quickly kissing her. He then walked out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel made it home and walked right in to see his dog Bertha Blue waiting for him. She kept on barking waiting for her owner to talk to her and pet her.

“Hey there girl. You missed me huh?” Bertha barked and licked his face. Angel then petted her and went upstairs to change out of his clothes. He then went downstairs to his office and sat behind his desk. As he sat in his chair he took the remote of his CD player and pushed play and listened to the music play and started thinking about Buffy. ‘‘So is Buffy the one person that I’m truly meant to be with? I know that I’m in love with her, but does she feel the same way. Should I take the risk of divorcing Darla and be with Buffy?’

Bertha Blue looked at her owner and saw how sad he was. She laid her head in between his with her brown eyes looking into his.

“I don’t know what to do girl? I’m falling in love with Buffy more and more every time that I see her. She’s on my mind constantly. Every time when she’s not around, I miss her. It’s getting harder not to stay away from her. She makes me happy. She’s what I’ve always wanted in a woman, a wife, and lover. Though there is a part of me that feels maybe she doesn’t love me the way I love her.”

‘What am I going to do?’

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was sitting on her couch with her legs tucked underneath. She had a mug of hot chocolate in her hands and took a sip. As the hot liquid went down her throat all her thoughts drifted to Angel. She was beginning to wonder what were they.

‘Are we a couple? Of course we’re lovers, but am I in love with him? Is my attraction towards him pure lust or is it love?’

“What am I going to do about Angel? Maybe Willow’s right about us. Maybe when Angel’s done with me he’ll go back to Darla. Who am I kidding? I’m in love with Angel. Though is Angel in love with me?” As Buffy continued drinking her hot chocolate she listened to the lyrics of the song. It was like as if the words that were sang by the woman was reflecting her feelings, emotions and love for Angel.

Love it babe. Love it babe. Baby you don't know, what you do to me. Between me and you, I feel a chemistry. Won't let no one come and take your place. Cause the love you give can't be replaced. See no one else love me like you do. That's why I want to spend my life with you. Wanna please you in anyway I can. Wanna share my world don't you understand. *Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on you give me a really good feelin all day long. Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on you give me a really good feelin all day long. Turn me inside out make my heart speak. Don't want nobody else you are all I need. Personality (ty) in everything you do (do) Makes me love everything bout you. Your smile your style so fly I can't deny I got a crush on you and that's true indeed. I'm diggin you your makin me believe. *Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on you give me a really good feelin all day long. Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on you give me a really good feelin all day long. * I'll give you anything you want from me anything you want anything you need anything your soul desires I'll give you anything you want from me anything you want anything you need anything your soul desires*Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on You give me a really good feelin all day long. Love it babe. love it babe. love it babe

Buffy felt that Angel wasn’t using her and going to toss her aside. She felt that in her heart that Angel’s the one that she wants. As the lyrics said I’ll give you anything you want from me. Anything you. Anything you desire.

Buffy had this one fear though. That even though she knew Angel wasn’t using her, she was afraid that if she loved him too much, that it would end.

“Why do I even complicate things even more my thinking that? You know why. I just wonder when should I confess my love to him.”

“Why did I have to fall for a married man? Why couldn’t Angel be single? It would have made things easier.” ‘Though at the same time you like the thrill of having Angel sneaking around and having sex. It excites you. It’s an adrenaline rush that you never want it to end.’

“I’m in love with Angel. He makes me feel like a woman that should be loved. His touch, his lips, his eyes, and his voice just make my heart all tingly. I want him with me forever.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was still sitting in his office contemplating his feelings for Buffy. To him it just wasn’t sex anymore. He wanted to treat Buffy like the woman she deserved to be, She deserved honesty, respect, and love. She needed a man to make love to her, please her and make her feel that she’s the only woman in his life. Though Angel had no clue as to what approach to establish with Buffy. ‘Why can’t I just get a divorce from Darla and move onto Buffy? You know why. Your father. I just feel like telling my father fuck you and your rules. I’m in love with Buffy Summers.’

angel13
angel13
24 Followers