Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 19

Story Info
Buffy surprises Angel for his birthday.
1.8k words
2.8
13.1k
00

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Today was May 17th just an ordinary day in Los Angeles, California. It was sunny, hot and humid all rolled into one. Though the fact of the matter isn’t to state the weather, but to mention that it’s Angel’s 31st birthday. As he turns thirty-one in a loveless marriage that he can’t wait to get a divorce; though the only bright side for Angel was that Buffy was in it. ‘Hmm, if I could only see her for my birthday it would be one wish that I wouldn’t regret.’

Angel just sat in his black leather chair and kicked his feet up on his wooden desk with his arms crossed behind his head. He closed his brown eyes, his face relaxed with no wrinkle appearing upon his forehead with the cutest smile on his face.

Karin, his secretary walked in and brought him his coffee and had to smile at the sight of her boss. ‘He looks so gorgeous. It’s too bad that Buffy Summers took his heart. It’s so obvious that he’s in love with her and not his wife.’

“Mr. McKeon, I brought your coffee. Would you like anything else sir?”

“Actually no. Thank you for the coffee. Did you know that today is my birthday?” Angel asked smiling.

“Actually I did. Happy Birthday,” she said and kissed him on the cheek. She then quickly went out and went to her desk drawer and pulled out a bag. Karin went back and handed him the bag. Angel looked at her a bit confused.

“You didn’t have to you know,” he said smiling.

“You know that I always do. Come on. Open it,” she said excitedly. He laughed. He went to the card and read the inscription and then went straight to the gift. He took all he white tissue paper and found a picture frame with a picture of him and Buffy dancing on the Christmas party. He was surprised that someone was taking pictures and let alone them.

“I hope you like it. I’m the one that took the photo. I figured that you’d want a memory of that night.”

“Yeah, it’ll be a memory that I won’t forget,” he said with a wicked smile. Oh, the fun that he had that night.

“Thank you, Karin,” he said and then kissed her on the cheek. She blushed and couldn’t stop smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*

Darla knew that it was Angel’s birthday and she could care less. She knew that Angel could care about her presence. Besides she had plans with Lindsay. Lindsay’s the one she wants to spend her life with. He made things easier in every way. She drove up to his building and walked right in and took the elevator to his apartment. She knocked on the door and Lindsay opened up.

“Hello beautiful,” he said and pulled her right in kissing her fully on the lips.

“Lindsay, I’ve missed you,” she said with her lips all pouty and red.

“I’ve missed you too. I think we have a lot of catching up to do,” he said and kissed her once more.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel drove home feeling happy, but yet he was a bit sad. You could see the sadness upon his face, but there was nothing could do about it. Buffy was at home in Sunnydale and he was alone in Los Angeles with his dog.

He opened the door and noticed a trail of clothes that were leading upstairs.

“Oh, great! Darla thinks I’m in the mood to have sec with her. This is the wrong time.” Angel started picking up the articles of clothing. First his hands found a black mini skirt, then a matching blouse. Afterwards while he reached the stairs he found a pair of black nylon stockings, red panties and a matching bra. Finally he found her shoes and walked right inside the bedroom.

“Darla, I’m in no mood for this,” he said then looked at the woman lying in is bed.

“I’m not Darla the last time I checked,” she said smiling wickedly. She was lying down in green silk sheets that matched the color of her eyes.

“Buffy,” he said and then dropped all her clothes on the carpeted floor.

“That’s me. The one and only.”

“You’re here in…in my bedroom naked. How did you get in here?” The idea that he knew she was naked underneath those sheets were already causing a pain in a certain part of his pants. The silky material had a nice fit around her body. Her blonde hair was draped on her shoulders and her arms were bare and visible.

“I had a key made. Surprise. Happy Birthday, Angel.”

“Yeah, I’m surprised.” Shocked was more what Angel felt like. He couldn’t believe that his wish came true.

‘Thank you God.’

“Well what are you waiting for? Come on over and unwrap your gift,” she said pointing towards him.

Angel started taking off his jacket, tie, his shoes and socks and finally his pants. He was about to unbutton his shirt when Buffy stopped him.

“Angel, no! Come over here. I need talk to you. I have to tell you something,” she said softly. Angel walked over and sat right next to her.

“What is it Buffy? Tell me sweetie,” he said concerned. His hand caressed her face and kissed the palm. “We’ve been together for quite a while now and were getting closer. I feel that I love you,” she said looking into those brown eyes that stole her heart.

“I think I have been since the first day, but I think it clicked that weekend we spent together. You were the perfect gentleman and that was so sweet of you,” she said smiling.

“Well apparently you helped me out afterwards in the car,” he said smiling back. Buffy laughed.

“Though now that you mentioned it, I love you too,” he said with a smirk. She hit him on the chest.

“Hey mister, I pour my heart and you just say that to me like that,” she said pouting.

“Sweetie, my Buffy I do love you. You’ve made me happy. You make me love being around you all the time. I love you, Buffy Anne Summers.”

“Thank you. I know that today’s your birthday and all, but I was wondering if you could do me a favor.”

“What is it?”

“I want you to make love to me. I don’t want us just to have sex,” she said and hen bent her head down in embarrassment.

“Of course I would. It would be the first time we wouldn’t be tearing each other’s clothes off. It will be memorable,” he said raising his eyebrows.

“So let’s start this memorable moment,” she said and leaned into kiss him. The green silk sheets slid off her body and her bare breasts were pressed up against his white cotton dress shirt. His hands went to her shoulders, and then making it’s way to cupping her face and finally threading his fingers through her blonde silky hair.

Buffy’s fingers started unbuttoning his shirt and released the kiss and slowly placed wet kisses across his chest journeying her way down his lean sculpted abs. Her hands went through his shirt as it fell off his broad shoulders as her manicured nails lightly scratched his back causing him to moan. She lifted her head back up and gazed into those brown eyes that she truly loved and kissed him deeply once more.

“Make love to me Angel,” she said breathlessly. Her hands went straight for hid boxers opening the snap, began sliding it off his waist giving his ass a nice gentle squeeze and finished off sliding it off with her feet.

“With pleasure,” Angel said smirking. His hands were at her calves moving his way up to her thighs feeling the smooth, soft silkiness of her skin. He then removed the sheet exposing Buffy totally in the nude. He pulled her lithe body up against his hard body holding her securely. As the kisses intensified the heat became apparent for these lovers.

Angel released the kiss causing Buffy to moan. He quickly kicked off his boxers tossing them aside. Buffy laid her head down on the pillows and looked into Angel’s eyes with the need of love for her man. Angel slowly made his way and placed his arms at the side of her shoulders. He then leaned down for a kiss, then moved onto her neck and started kissing her shoulders and captured one nipple into his mouth.

“Oh!” she moaned in pleasure. Her fingers threaded into his brown hair massaging his scalp to encourage him on. His tongue continued licking her nipple and then he moved onto the next one. As the other one was left unattended his hands came over and cupped the soft flesh massaging and pinched the wet nipple.

His hands moved further down slowly removing the sheet letting it fall to the floor. His fingers caressed her thighs feeling the soft, smooth delicate skin. He then slowly parted her legs open apparently noticing how wet her arousal had became. He let his fingers touched her shaven mound and slowly toying with her clit.

“Oh,” she moaned. His fingers were hot like fire and he hadn’t even begun his exploration of this beautiful woman before him. Angel placed two of his fingers at her clit slightly pinching it and then slowly inserting a finger into her hot wet channel.

Buffy’s automatic response was to squeeze her inner muscles and clamp down onto his finger. So Angel went in and out of her intervals. Finally after a while Angel released his fingers and replaced it with his tongue. His tongue slowly but surely licked her clit causing her to shiver and stir up her arousal even more.

“Hmm,” she moaned and her hips jerked up a bit. Angel placed his hands on her hips bringing them back down. He continued on with his task of devouring his beauty’s sexual arousal making her moan even more.

“Angel!” she exclaimed after what may seem hours was just minutes for orgasm to be reached.

Angel quickly shed off his boxers and knew that Buffy was still yearning for some more. Her breathing went down and the shivers from her orgasm subsided and now she was ready for him. He gradually slid inside teasing her with the tip of his penis.

“Please honey I need you,” she begged. Angel looked down at her.

“You sure about that?” he asked with a smirk. He just couldn’t help looked at her glistening body with her breasts heaving.

“Yes, my love.” Angel slid all the way starting off nice and slowly to build up an intense orgasm for the both of them. The faster he went the more he could feel his arousal stirring up.

“Oh,” they both exclaimed as they came and Angel laid right next to her pulling her body into his embrace and kissed her forehead.

“I love you, Buffy.”

“I love you, too Angel.”

angel13
angel13
24 Followers