Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 21

Story Info
Buffy's thinking about her feelings for Angel
1.3k words
3.5
13.9k
00

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

A part of Buffy did feel disappointed because she knew that she couldn’t tell Angel about her pregnancy. She knew that he wouldn’t leave his wife for her. Though she knew that he loved her, but she couldn’t picture him leaving Darla. So Buffy decided to see him at his job and end things with him. ‘It’s the only way I can do this. If I don’t things will get worse.’

Buffy made it over to Angel’s office and Karin let her in. She made her way inside his office. His chair was turned facing his widow, so he couldn’t see the ad expression on her face.

“Buffy, what a surprise,” she said swiveling his chair around. He got off his chair and walked towards her and kissed her. She responded back by placing her fingers through his hair and pulling him closer to her petite body. ‘I have to tell him before I forget. I’ve got to stop kissing him.’

“Angel, we need to stop,” she said breathlessly.

“You sure about that?” Angel said smiling. His index finger traced the outline of her lips feeling how soft and delicate they are. His brown eyes just intently fixated on her lips.

“Yes,” she said quietly. She had to think rationally before she let her emotions take over her.

“We need to sit down. I have to say something.” They both walked over his sofa and sat down.

“Okay. I’m all ears. Spill.”

“There’s no easy way to say this. I have to break this off. You and I just can’t continue this. It’s over Angel.”

“What?!” He couldn’t believe what she was saying. She wanted to break things off. ‘Why? What caused her to think this way? I need to know.’

“Why Buffy? What changed?”

“I just can’t be the other woman in your life. I want to be the only woman in your life.”

“But you are. You know that Buffy. I love you.”

“I know, but as long as you’re married to Darla, I can’t believe you. The only way I’ll believe you is when I see the divorce papers in your hands,” she said seriously.

“You know it’s complicated for me. It’s not that easy Buffy.”

Yes, it is. You can file for a divorce and we’ll be together,” she said with tears forming in her eyes.

“I can’t.”

“Well I got my answer. Goodbye Angel,” she said kissing him once more and then walked out the door. He just sat there and stared at his door and couldn’t believe that he was paralyzed and didn’t move at all. ‘What the hell have I done? I just let the woman that I love walk out the door. I mist be insane.’

~*~*~*~*~*

Since that moment that Angel and Buffy had in his office they both never spoke to each other. Well actually it was more along the lines of Angel calling Buffy and her avoiding his voice saying that he missed her or loved her. It was just unbearable.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel had been frustrated with work and couldn’t stand his wife. ‘Oh, please god let me through this. I can’t be with this woman any longer. I need a way out.’ He had found a way to obtain the family lawyer. He explained the situation to his lawyer and they both came to an agreement.

Angel was on his home got the divorced papers in his hands. He was going to finally get rid of the blonde bitch. ‘Bye, bye Darla. Hello Buffy.’ Angel quickly went through the door and headed up the stairs to his bedroom.

“Darla, we need to talk?”

“What about Angel?” ‘I swear if he’s leaving me for that Buffy Summers, he’s got another thing coming.’

“I want a divorce from you. I’ve got the papers all ready. The only thing we have to do is sign and it’s official. We’ll be divorced.”

“You’re doing this for that Buffy chick you’ve been fucking,” she said yelling out loud.

“Yeah, I’m doing it this for Buffy. Though don’t you want to get rid of me so you can fuck Lindsay senseless as well? If I recall pretty well, he’s been in between your legs for quite some time,” he said smirking.

“Ugh. You’re pissing the shit out of me Angel,” she said furiously.

“I’m glad that I’m pissing the shit out of you. It makes me so happy that I can touch you right here on the inside,” Angel said tapping his heart.

“You’re so full of yourself.”

“Of course I am darling,” he said sarcastically.

~*~*~*~*~*

The divorce between Darla and Angel was finalized. She was awarded nicely and wasn’t allowed to keep her shares at McKeon Industries. Darla was now a free woman and was able to be with Lindsay and not keep it secretive. As for Angel he felt a huge weight lifted off his back. He was now going to try one more time and see if he can convince Buffy to see him.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was up in her room and placed her Alicia Keys CD in her player and pushed the desired selection.

I keep on fallin’

In and out of love

With you

Sometimes I love ya

Sometimes u make me blue

Sometimes I feel good

At times I feel used

Lovin you darlin’

Makes me so confused

I keep on

Fallin’

In and out of love with you

I never loved someone

The way that I love you

Oh, oh, I never felt this way

How do you give me so much pleasure

And cause me so much pain

Just when I think

I’ve taken more than would a fool

I start fallin’ back in love with you

I keep on

Fallin’

In and out of love with you

I never loved someone

The way that I love you

She was listening to the lyrics and all she could think of was Angel. It seemed like the words just fit perfectly with her relationship with Angel.

Oh baby

I, I, I, I’m fallin’

I, I, I, I’m fallin’

Fall

I keep on

Fallin’

In and out of love with you

I never loved someone

The way that I love you

I’m fallin’

In and out of love with you

I never loved someone

The way that I love you

I’m fallin’

In and out of love with you

I never loved someone

The way that I love you

Then all of a sudden her phone started ringing. She looked over and noticed that it was Angel. ‘What is it that he’s going to tell me now? It’s not as if anything’s changed.’

“It’s Buffy. Leave a message after the beep. I’ll get back to you soon. Bye.”

“Buffy, baby please pick up the phone. I know you’re there. I miss hearing your voice. Well I’ve got some great news. Darla and I are divorced. I hope you’re happy Buffy. I love you, baby. I hope to hear from you soon.”

As soon as Buffy heard his voice on the answering machine the tears in her eyes came streaming down on her face. She just laid there in her bed shocked at what she had just heard. Angel was divorced. He was free now. ‘I’m happy for him. I really am, but I don’t know what to do. Sure you do. You’re going after your man.’

Faith lightly knocked on Buffy’s door and stepped right in. She saw the petite blonde lying in her bed with a sad look on her face. A face that meant one thing. Angel. Faith had overheard the message that Angel left. She was thrilled that Angel divorced his wife. It seemed that no matter what went on between Angel and Buffy, Buffy just wanted more.

“Hey there. So that was tall, dark and handsome that just called you?”

“Yeah, it was Angel.”

“So what are you gonna do?” Buffy looked Faith right in the eye.

“I’m pregnant.”

“You’re kidding right?!”

“No. I’m pregnant with Angel’s child and he doesn’t know.”

“Come on Buff. You gotta tell him. You love him, don’t you?”

“I do. Though I just can’t right now.”

angel13
angel13
24 Followers