Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 24

Story Info
Buffy and Angel get back for good.
1.2k words
3.5
12k
00

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

Things between the two lovers slowly progressed and Angel had made a huge decision in his life. He decided to reside in Sunnydale. He didn’t want Buffy to move to Los Angeles. It wasn’t a decision that his father didn’t take it lightly, but Angel didn’t give a shit. Buffy was his future and his everything. As he finished packed up the remaining things into his black Jeep Cherokee he was ready to start his new life. He had popped in his Dave Matthews CD and played his favorite song. As he heard the lyrics he knew for sure that where Buffy was is where he wanted to be.

Where are you going, with your long face pulling down?

Don’t hide away, like an ocean

But you can’t see, but you can smell

And the sound waves crash down I am no superman I have no answers for you I am no hero, oh that’s for sure

But I do know one thing for sure Is where you are, is where I belong I do know, where you go, is where I want to be Where are you going, where do you go?

Are you looking for answers, to questions under the stars?

If along the way you are growing weary, you can rest with me until a brighter day

It’s okay, where are you going, where do you go?

I am no superman I have no answers for you I am no hero, oh that’s for sure

But I do know one thing for sure Is where you are, is where I belong I do know, where you go, is where I want to be Where are you going, where do you go?

Are you looking for answers, where do you go?

Where are you going?

Where do you go?

Let’s go.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel had everything planned and knew for sure that Buffy would be surprised and never forget this moment for years to come. Buffy is and always be his love. Angel made it to the door of her hours opened the door and stepped inside.

“Hey Angel. Have fun,” Faith said smiling.

“Thanks. I know I will,” he said with a smirk.

“Oh, and Faith?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t hurt Spike too much.”

“I’ll try not to,” she said with a smile and then left.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was waiting eagerly for Angel’s presence. It had been quite a while since the two had been together in any way. She couldn’t help but smile and then the knob on the door opened.

“Hey baby,” he said smiling.

“Angel. I missed you,” she said smiling back. Buffy was sitting on her bed. She had a red nightie with straps that reached her mid-thigh. Her legs were crossed and her nightie slid down exposing her smooth legs. Angel just swallowed the lump in her throat.

“You look incredible.”

“You say that now wait until later and tell what you think,” she said huskily. Angel laughed at her response and started taking off his clothes. He made sure that everything was off except for his boxers. Angel made his way towards the bed and lay next to his blonde beauty.

“I missed you,” he said kissing her neck.

“Hmm. Me too. So how are your parents?”

“They’re fine.” He kept on licking, sucking and moving his mouth towards hers.

“And your brothers and sisters?”

“Buffy.”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t want to talk about them. I’m here with the woman that I love and I want to with her.” Buffy smiled at his words.

He leaned in, captured her lips and started kissing her. His hands started having a mind of their own and reached her soft shoulders. As he slipped his fingers through the straps of her nightie, her breasts were fully exposed to him. He then let his hand cup on of her breasts squeezing it tenderly.

“Hmm,” Buffy moaned against his lips. She pushed her body forward urging him on. Angel understanding his lover’s action and continued on by moving his lips over to neck, sticking out his tongue and stared licking nibbling her skin. Her fingers went straight to his hair massaging his scalp.

He looked into her eyes once more and gave her his trademark half smile. He laid her down, then placed himself and straddled her hips. His next move was to capture her nipple in her mouth. His tongue flicked and teased her nipple and sucked right into his mouth.

“Oh,” she moaned. When he was done with the breast before, he went on to the neglected one. His hands caressed her stomach with her protruding belly due to their child. He quickly placed a kiss on it. Angel proceeded on and kissed her hips, then her shaved mound and kissed either side of her inner thigh.

“Tease,” she whined.

“Oh, you know that you like it. Besides I have a bit of a surprise afterwards,” he said smiling wickedly.

“Ooh.” His tongue found her clit and started licking her while her moans had just started. He kept going on while his hands found her breasts again. She leaned forward and slightly pushed his head forward urging him to do more.

Angel lifted his head from its spot giving Buffy her orgasm; he was ready to have more fun. He set himself and slid right inside her and started moving in and out of her. As he quicken, Buffy wanted him to go deeper inside her.

“More Angel!” she exclaimed. She then crossed her legs and locked Angel in place. His thrusts inside her kept going faster and faster until he yelled out her name.

“Buffy!” He then lay right next to her and pulled her sweaty body right next to his.

~*~*~*~*~*

Both lovers were peacefully sleeping in each other’s arms. Their legs were entwined, arms holding one another and the serene look of two lovers that are truly in love. Angel slowly and carefully disentangled himself from Buffy without waking her. She felt him move and held onto him strongly.

“Buffy, sweetie I need to get up,” he whispered in her ear.

“No. You’re staying here with me,” she said mumbling against his chest.

“I’ll be right back. I promise.” Angel then slowly removed Buffy off his body. He stepped out of bed as Buffy looked at his retreating nude form. She had to smile.

Angel found what he was looking for and then kneeled before Buffy.

“I love you, Buffy.”

“I love you, too.”

“I want you to know that when I told my father that I plan to spend the rest of my life with you I meant it. You’ve made me feel love. You’ve made me become more spontaneous with all the various places we had sex.”

“Though nothing makes me feel closer to you than when you’re in my arms. I need you Buffy Summers. You complete me. I’d love you to be my wife and spend the rest of your life with me,” he said and opened the little black velvet box.

“Oh!” Buffy exclaimed. She had tears running down her eyes.

“Yes! I’ll marry you Angel.” He placed the diamond ring on her finger and kissed her.

“I guess I should repay you mister,” she smiled wickedly.

“Mister? So what do you have in mind?” He asked raising his eyebrows.

“I have a couple of ideas. Why don’t you return to bed and I’ll show you all the ways, okay?”

“You’re the boss.” He quickly made his way back to the bed.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers