Things Happen: Next Generation

Story Info
Lisa and Frank's daughter grows up fast.
4.8k words
4.67
87.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

Nineteen years later.

Shelby rolled over and rested her head on one of the breasts she had grown to love so much. Her hand began to play with the opposite nipple while she licked the one closest to her. The nipple grew and she placed it between her lips. A few flicks of the tongue generated the response she was waiting for.

The eighteen-year-old girl felt her lover's pussy twitch below her. She sucked harder on the nipple, her hand clutching at the other breast, kneading it roughly.

"Yes, baby. Just like that."

Lisa knew where this was going. How many times had she cum while her beautiful little girl sucked on her clit like no man ever could? Was Shelby born with that talent? Lisa wondered if this really could be HER little girl.

Shelby was now completely on top of her mother, sucking away at both breasts with lustful abandon. Both women felt their pussies getting wetter and wetter in anticipation of the delight they always experienced when they were together like this. Shelby moved up and gave her mother a long, wet kiss. Their breasts rubbed together, only increasing the couple's desire for each other.

Lisa loved the sensation of Shelby's long, flowing hair around her face when they kissed. She ran her hands up and down her daughter's back, ending with the hands firmly planted on Shelby's cute, round ass.

That's when the girl moved up higher, allowing her mother to gently take a breast and pull it into her mouth. Shelby moaned as Lisa's tongue slid back and forth across her sensitive nipples.

"Harder, Mom. Bite them."

Lisa complied with her child's wishes.

Then young Shelby moved down her mother's body, stopping when her face was between Lisa's creamy smooth thighs. The twenty-one year difference in their ages was not evident anywhere on Lisa's body. Nor could one proclaim to have a greater sex drive than the other. They were equally prolific.

Shelby attacked Lisa's clit with unusual energy this time. It had been almost a week since they had a chance to be alone and both women were eager to cum.

"Let me taste you," Lisa said to her daughter.

Shelby instantly swung her body around so that her pussy was directly above Lisa's face. Seconds later, two tongues were working feverishly on two very erect clits. Muffled moans filled the bedroom as both women got closer and closer to cumming. They had learned long ago not to worry about each other. If they just enjoyed the attention being paid to their clits, they both came at about the same time. And so it was this time.

Shelby may have won, but it couldn't have been by much. Soon, both Shelby and Lisa were in the middle of intense orgasms. Their faces were covered with the juices from each other's cunt. But they didn't mind. It was a wonderful way to get wet.

A moment later, they lay side by side, panting from mutual and multiple orgasms.

##

Shelby was a lucky girl. Lisa was only one month pregnant when an auto accident nearly took both of their lives. Shelby certainly would have died had Lisa been closer to full term. Perhaps because of this shared experience the two were very close.

Shelby's father, Frank, never married Lisa. But he lived with the two girls from the very beginning. Shelby was aware of the circumstances under which Lisa and Frank lived the first twenty years of Lisa's life. She accepted the strange state of affairs, loving both of her parents her entire life.

But Lisa was now 39 and Frank was 62. Lisa was very open with her eighteen year old daughter about the troubles associated with being married to an older man. She talked about the frustrations and occasional loneliness, despite her never-ending love for Frank.

Possibly because of this, Lisa paid particular attention to her daughter's love life, always hoping Shelby would find a young man to keep her happy for a long, long time.

"When do you get to see Eric again?" Lisa asked her daughter at the breakfast table.

"Hopefully today. He has to work until noon, but should be coming over after that," Shelby said with a smile. "The problem is I won't be back until two. Will you be here?"

"I can be," Lisa assured her. "Your dad won't be back until tomorrow. I'll try to keep Eric occupied."

"I think Eric really likes you," Shelby said, playing with her eggs.

"Really?" Lisa sounded honestly surprised.

"Yeah. I don't think he's doing it just to get in good with you, either."

Lisa laughed. She ate her toast and gazed out the window. Eric seemed like a good kid—he was a good student, worked long hours and took care of Shelby. And Lisa gave him bonus points for his great body.

"Alright. I'll be here," Lisa said. "But he might have to watch TV until you get here."

After Shelby had left and noon time loomed, Lisa found herself anxious to be able to spend time alone with her daughter's boyfriend. Lisa remembered back to when she was Shelby's age. She felt a twinge of jealousy. How great it was to be free and young and liberated enough to flirt with whomever you wanted, Lisa thought.

She pulled open a drawer in her bedroom dresser and rummaged through it, looking for a particular shirt. She hadn't worn it in ages, but knew it was still around.

"Ahh, here it is," she said with glee.

Lisa held up the sleeveless top, looking down to where it stopped, a foot below her pussy.

"Perfect."

Lisa pulled off her shorts, replaced the cotton panties she had on with a blue thong, and pulled on the shirt over bare breasts. A tingle she hadn't felt in years ran up and down her spine. A few minutes spent ruffling up her hair resulted in exactly the look she was after.

She moved down to the family room couch and waited for Eric.

At 12:15 the doorbell rang and Lisa sprang up to answer it. She tugged at her shirt before opening the door, exposing just a little more of her cleavage and covering another inch or so of her legs.

"Hi," Eric said. Lisa thought it was cute that Eric never called her by name.

"Hi, Eric. Come on in."

Lisa closed and locked the door behind them.

"Shelby won't be home for a couple hours, but you're welcome to stay," Lisa said. Her arms were folded in front of her, highlighting her breasts and lifting up the bottom of the shirt at the same time.

"Oh," Eric said meekly. "If you want me to come back..."

"No. Not at all. Come on in." Lisa led the way into the family room, wondering if the young man's eyes were focused on her adorable ass. They were.

Eric sat in a reclining chair he favored when visiting Shelby. Lisa sat on the couch, her legs pulled up under her to the point where her shirt barely covered her thong. She caught Eric taking one quick glance at her exposed legs, but missed all the other times Eric looked at her while they watched TV and talked.

After a few minutes, Lisa offered her guest a drink.

"Sure. A Coke or Pepsi is fine if you have it," Eric answered.

"Be right back."

Lisa rose from the couch and headed for the kitchen. It was an unobstructed view from Eric's chair to the kitchen cabinets. Hoping that he was still watching her, Lisa opened a cabinet and reached for the upper most shelf. She balanced herself on her toes, feeling her shirt slowly rise up her ass. When she felt confident Eric had a good view of her thong covered bottom, she unhurriedly grabbed two glasses and set them on the counter.

Then, moving into a corner of the kitchen out of Eric's sight, she took an ice cube from the freezer and placed it directly on one of her nipples inside her shirt. She could feel it grow instantly. A couple seconds later she repeated the treatment on the other nipple. Moisture from the melting ice transferred to the inside of her shirt and, soon, the erect nipples were all but visible through the damp shirt.

It was time for the final test of whether this guy really "liked" her or not. Lisa removed the small ice tray from the freezer, held it at eye level, and dropped it onto the kitchen floor. The noise was deafening.

"Oh, shit!" she screamed.

Eric sat up straight. He didn't move at first, but Lisa's second loud profanity caused him to get out of the chair and head quickly for the kitchen.

"What happened? You alright?" he asked as he rounded the corner.

Lisa was on her hands and knees, attempting to round up the individual ice cubes. Eric stared at the sight of her curvaceous ass and attractive legs protruding from her shirt.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm such a klutz," Lisa said irritably, reaching all over the floor for the elusive ice.

Eric joined her on the floor and began searching for cubes. Lisa purposely inched closer and closer to him as they refilled the ice tray with its contents. Eric was now confronted with a view down the front of Lisa's shirt as she leaned over. All but her nipples were visible, and they stuck out prominently behind the wet material.

By the time they were done, Lisa had bumped into Eric twice and was directly beside him.

"Thank you so much, Eric." Lisa leaned towards him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

The young man was surprised, but allowed her to linger. When Lisa sensed his willingness to proceed, she put her hand behind his head and kissed him harder. Their mouths opened and their tongues began to clash.

Wanting to move quickly for fear of losing this opportunity, Lisa took Eric's hand and brought it up to her breast. If he didn't resist now, he was hers.

Eric felt the cool dampness on his palm, then the unmistakable hardness of her nipple. All the teasing Lisa had done...all the pent up desire, made it impossible for Eric NOT to fondle her. He wrapped his fingers around her breast, the thin shirt crumbling within his hand.

Lisa moaned. Eric moved his hand inside the neckline of Lisa's shirt and felt her warm, smooth skin. He searched out her nipple and played with it roughly while they began to kiss again.

By now they were as close as they could get and still leave Eric room to hold Lisa's breast. With his free hand, Eric reached behind Lisa and felt the bottom of her shirt barely covering her ass. His hand slid under and clutched at the supple skin.

The attack on her breasts and ass were too much. Lisa broke off the kiss, tugged at her shirt and yanked it over her head. She and Eric exchanged lustful looks. Then his head was moving down to eagerly take a breast into his mouth.

"Yes, Eric! Yes! Suck on it, please. Harder!"

With both hands firmly planted on her ass, Eric licked and sucked Lisa's tits. Lisa's pleasure was expressed in various moans and groans, her hand pulling Eric's head even closer to her.

Eric started to stroke her back and waist and hips--tentatively at first, but then more blatantly. Finally, his hand followed the material of her thong down to the space between her legs. Lisa spread herself for him and Eric's fingers pressed the light material onto her clit. Lisa's body stiffened and Eric pressed harder.

Lisa touched Eric and felt the hardness inside his pants. She rubbed her palm over his cock as she felt his fingers explore her pussy. She could cum at any time but wanted to give him more. And soon.

Lisa frantically opened his pants and reached inside his shorts. In seconds, she had his hard cock out and was preparing to take it in her mouth. She marveled for a second at the erection, then wrapped her lips around the shaft and began sucking. Her tongue felt the heat and tasted the precum already forming at the tip.

They didn't have much time and Lisa couldn't wait much longer. She stood, turned her back to the counter, and lifted herself onto it with both hands. Eric watched for a second, then instinctively moved toward her. He grabbed her tiny thong and pulled it down her legs.

He spent a few seconds at her breasts, sucking on the pink nipples, before moving his cock into position. Lisa spread her legs and leaned back just a bit. Eric put his hands on her ass and held her in place as his throbbing cock touched the entrance to her cunt. Their eyes met once more as Eric pushed forward.

He watched Lisa tilt her head back and open her mouth as his cock slid inside her wet cunt. Eric knew he was stretching her tight cunt and it felt great.

"Oh, God. Eric. Yes! Deeper!"

He pulled her forward and thrust himself inside her until their bodies met with a loud smack. Lisa shrieked with pleasure and wrapped her legs firmly around the young man's waist.

They began to fuck.

Eric leaned down and took a breast into his mouth, then kissed Lisa. Her arms were around his neck, holding tightly as she rode his rigid cock.

The suddenness of her taking him, the odd feeling of fucking a woman while still dressed, and the obvious pleasure she was enjoying all added to the experience for Eric. But his desire for her was winning out. He needed to cum. Luckily, Lisa was ready, too.

Eric plunged even deeper inside Lisa and put his mouth by her ear.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

"Me, too. It's OK."

That's all Eric needed to hear. A couple more thrusts and he cried out his final warning. With a deep groan, he clutched Lisa's ass, pushed forward and shot out the first of many warm blasts of cum.

The moment Lisa felt it, her own orgasm began. She tightened her legs around his body and squeezed her cunt muscles as hard as she could. Eric lifted Lisa off the counter and held her in place as they came loudly. Lisa had never ridden a cock like this and was in awe of the incredible sensation it provided inside her pussy. She held on tightly and lost track of the number of times she came.

When Eric was through, he gently placed Lisa back on the counter and tried to stay inside her until she was done. Their combined juices collected on the counter top while they kissed and came down from the sexual high.

##

"I don't know. He just doesn't seem...uh, interested." Lisa looked at her daughter, who sat in the same chair her boyfriend had occupied two days earlier.

Shelby had a concerned look on her face. "Why do you think that is?"

They were discussing Shelby's father, Frank, who impressed both women as being more and more depressed lately. "Beats me. I know our age difference is becoming more of an issue every year. Now it's starting to affect him physically, too."

"You still have sex, don't you?" Shelby asked.

"Yeah. Kind of. But not very often. It's not like it used to be," Lisa confessed.

As much as she wanted to talk about Frank, she couldn't get Eric out of her mind. That was something Lisa was going to have to struggle with on her own.

"What are you going to do?" Shelby munched on a handful of popcorn waiting for an answer.

Lisa stared at the TV blankly. "I don't know."

There was silence for a while. Then Shelby said, "Maybe I can help."

"How?"

"Maybe if both of us..."

Lisa jerked her head towards her daughter before she could complete the sentence.

"...if the two of us were with him at the same time," Shelby finished saying.

Lisa watched Shelby eat another handful of popcorn as if nothing unusual was going on.

"Do WHAT?" Lisa asked.

"What part of that don't you understand, Mom? Maybe we both should have sex with him at the same time."

Lisa admired her daughter's forthrightness, if not necessarily the thought. It wasn't so much the idea of Shelby having sex with Frank that upset her, it was the idea of sharing her.

"You haven't already been..."

"No! No! Of course not," Shelby blurted out between bites.

"You better not." The hypocrisy of Lisa's threat was lost amid her jealousy.

"Isn't that every man's ultimate dream?" Shelby asked. "To have two women at the same time?"

"But..."

"Don't 'but' me. Need I go back twenty years or not?" Shelby said.

"No. You don't have to," Lisa admitted shyly. "But you're REALLY his daughter."

"And I love him and I want you guys to be happy."

Lisa had to look at the TV to keep the small tear in her eye from showing. When she was composed again, she said, "How do you suggest we do this?"

Shelby sat up in her chair, leaned forward and began to explain.

##

Frank ran his fingers through Lisa's hair. Her head was in his lap, the rest of her beautiful body stretched out on the couch. She had been sporadically playing with his penis through his pants, but now was getting more vigorous. When she sensed a response on Frank's part, she pulled down the zipper.

Lisa's hand slipped inside and touched him. He wasn't hard, by any means. But definitely bigger than normal. She rubbed the fabric of his boxers against his penis. He grew a little more.

Lisa carefully opened his pants, then reached inside the opening in his boxers and pulled out the cock. She stroked it a couple times before moving her head closer. Lisa kissed the tip of Frank's cock, then lightly licked it before enveloping it with her lips.

She felt sad and frustrated at the same time while taking the semi-erect cock in her mouth. Sex with Frank used to be so unbelievable. She remembered the trip to Orlando when she was able to get him hard simply by walking around in a towel. But that was many years ago and all of her best efforts now rarely led to the same type of erection.

Despite all that, she sucked and stroked him, excited about what was about to happen.

"Come on. Let's go to the bedroom," Lisa said after pulling her head back from his cock.

She rolled off the couch, reached out for his hand, and pulled him towards her. Frank smiled while pulling his pants back up to his waist. He left them open to allow his cock to hang free. Holding Lisa's hand, he walked with her into the bedroom.

"Sit on the bed," Lisa ordered him.

She quickly removed his pants and boxers. Then she took off his shirt and told her naked lover to lie down.

Frank lay on his side with his head in his hand, facing the beautiful woman. When Lisa was sure he was settled in, she began to slowly unbutton her shirt. She taunted him with her deliberate actions. Each button was opened as if it was the last one concealing her body from him. But she never let him get a good look at her bare breasts. Not yet.

When the last button was open, Lisa pulled open the shirt until half of each breast was visible. She could see his cock gradually thickening. Then she slid one side of the shirt over her nipple, exposing it to him. She wasn't sure what her striptease would do to Frank, but SHE was getting very wet.

She uncovered the other nipple. Frank now switched back and forth between looking at her breasts and the little pair of panties she wore. When Lisa began to pull the shirt over her shoulders and down her arms, he concentrated entirely on her chest.

After removing the shirt and letting it hang in her hand for a second, Lisa dropped it to the floor and posed for Frank. She ran her hands around and over both breasts, lifting and squeezing them sensually. She rolled the nipples between her fingers and closed her eyes in delight.

Finally, she turned to the side and pulled down her panties. Frank saw the outline of her magnificent breasts as they hung free, her little waist, the curve of her luscious ass and her great legs. God, did she look good for her age. He was almost hard.

Lisa purposely circled in front of Frank as she shed her panties, allowing him to see every inch of her. Then she walked over to her closet, moved clothes aside to search for something, and came out with a long silk scarf in her hand. She hung it around her neck, letting the two ends hang loosely over her breasts.

She walked back to the bed, each step causing the ends of the scarf to slide back and forth across her nipples. The sensation increased her already uncontrollable urge to cum.

Once she reached Frank's side, she pulled on one end of the scarf and pulled it off inch by inch. Without a word, she crawled onto the bed and began to wrap it around Frank's head to make a blindfold. The smile on his face assured her he was alright with this. It was nearly time for the next phase.

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12