Things Happen: Next Generation Ch. 02

Story Info
It all comes together.
3.8k words
4.63
50.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
287 Followers

Shelby began to undress. Life was good, she thought to herself. She had a good boyfriend, for once, in Eric and she loved her mother and father. Her sexual relationship with her mother showed no signs of cooling off. The threesome involving her parents had worked well and seemed to be a one-time thing.

The fact Shelby lived in their house while attending college apparently didn't bother Lisa and Frank and she tried to pay them back by helping out as much as possible. She certainly couldn't afford to pay rent, yet. And when tempers grew short between them, she normally backed off.

She sat on the edge of the bed in her bra and panties, her back to the bedroom door which she had not completely closed when she entered the room. In the hallway, Frank was headed for his bedroom. He saw the light leaking from Shelby's room and slowed. Before passing the door, he stopped and peeked inside.

He saw her hands unhooking her bra. Frank watched as his daughter pulled it off. Her breasts were hidden from his view, but images of them from their time together filled the void.

Shelby pulled off her panties. She stood and walked slowly to her dresser. Frank stared at her perfect little ass. The full, round cheeks once rested on his legs while Shelby slid up and down his erect cock. Frank rubbed himself at the sight and the memory.

She took just long enough to find a t-shirt that Frank was getting hard by the time the shirt slid over her head, down her back and over her sweet ass.

He suspected she was about to turn, so Frank quickly passed by the door, turned into his bedroom and went straight to the master bath. With the door closed and locked, he opened his pants, reached inside his boxers and pulled out his cock.

He closed his eyes and summoned a picture of Shelby's naked body. Frank saw her breasts and hips and ass. He imagined her tight cunt once again squeezing his cock. His fingers gripped the cock tighter, pumping it rapidly.

It used to take him an eternity to cum before the threesome with Lisa and Shelby. Now he found himself able to cum in an instant just thinking about his daughter. He thought about his cock inside her mouth, Shelby's tongue licking the entire length of his shaft.

Frank leaned against the sink, his cock pointed over the edge. He grunted one time, stroked harder, and felt the first gush of cum flow through his cock. He visualized sucking Shelby's luscious tits, cum flowing freely now into the sink. He thought about fucking her from behind and came some more.

Finally, he was done. After resting for a second, he turned on the water and cleaned out the sink. Frank caught his breath, flushed the toilet just in case Lisa was around and left the bathroom.

Shelby lay in her bed, one hand lightly rubbing her clit. She stared at the roof thinking about what she just saw—a reflection in the mirror of her father peeking around the bedroom door while she undressed. Was he hard? Did she interest him more than she knew?

The threesome had been wonderful, but she didn't think it would go much farther. Shelby had done it to jump-start her parents' love life, and it seemed to work from what Lisa had told her. Now this.

Her other hand rolled a nipple between two fingers and she felt the moisture building in her pussy. She rubbed her clit harder and faster.

How could she find out if Frank wanted more from her?

In the darkness of her bedroom, Shelby arched her back and tried to muffle the sounds of her orgasm.

##

It was unusual for Shelby and Frank to be alone in the house for an extended period of time. But Lisa was shopping all day with girlfriends at an outlet mall an hour away and Eric was watching football with 'the guys', so Shelby felt no shame as she put on a bathrobe after her late morning shower and headed downstairs. Actually, it was by design.

"Hi, Daddy," she said as she bounded into the kitchen.

"It's about time. Do you sleep all day every weekend?"

"This is early," she said, reaching inside the refrigerator.

Frank finally noticed what she was wearing, taking a second look at the large opening in the fluffy robe above Shelby's waist. It was obvious she didn't have a bra on. He couldn't tell about panties.

"Do you have plans?" he asked.

"Nope. Just lying around. How about you?"

"Nope. I'll watch games on TV, I guess." With food in hand, Frank walked into the family room.

Shelby took a chair facing him and, when he wasn't looking, opened the robe between her legs just a little. She spent the next fifteen minutes eating and purposely avoiding his glances.

When she was done, she joined him on the couch. She curled her legs under her and leaned on a pillow.

"Are you and Mom OK?" she asked

"What do you mean by OK?"

"You know," she said timidly. "Did our threesome help?"

She knew the answer from talking to her Mom, but wanted to play with her father's mind a little bit.

"Yes." He looked away from the pre-game show and over at his daughter, comfortably covered...somewhat...by her robe.

"That's good. What did you like best?"

Shelby's smile was one he had never seen on her face before, except perhaps the night she made him cum.

"Maybe the blindfold. But I enjoyed it all," he said.

"The blindfold? I thought maybe you liked to watch." The vision of him in the hallway outside her door flashed through her mind.

"Watch what?"

"Me," she said confidently. She stretched out a leg, letting it hang over the edge of the couch. It was uncovered up to her hip.

"Well, I don't...you know," he tried to think of something to say that wouldn't offend her.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Daddy?"

The child-like sexiness of Shelby's voice caused Frank's already hardening cock to twitch.

"Of course I do, hon."

Shelby moved her exposed leg so her foot and calf rested on his thigh. One side of her robe covered her pussy, barely, while her breasts became more and more exposed with each of her movements.

"Do you ever think about me naked?" she asked.

She touched his crotch with her toes.

"No."

They both knew he was lying.

"I think you do," Shelby said calmly. "I think you are right now."

He could only look at her, the lust evident in his eyes.

Shelby stood up in front of the couch. She brushed her hair back with both hands, her robe stretching open another couple of inches. Then she pulled at the loose knot holding the robe's belt together. As it came apart, she held the two sides of her robe together so it only hinted at what lay behind.

"Pull down your zipper," she ordered.

Frank did so.

"Take out your cock."

Fear and desire fought each other inside his head. His heart pounded as he pulled the semi-erect shaft out.

Once Shelby saw it, she turned and opened the robe at the same time, teasing him with a momentary glance at her nakedness. Then she slowly pulled the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Frank stared at her naked back and ass, the same view he had in her bedroom. This time, he stroked his cock.

Shelby ran her hands over her exposed ass cheeks, squeezing them and leaving imprints of her fingers in the tender flesh. She touched her breasts, then moved her hands down to her pussy. She bent at the waist and let him see her hands caress her wet cunt and clit.

He was hard now. Very hard.

She put on a show for another minute or two, making love to her body with her fingers. Then Shelby turned to face her father. That wicked smile returned when she saw his erection. She played with her breasts, pulling at the nipples and moaning quietly.

"Ummm. Don't you wish you could taste these tits?" she taunted him.

Frank stroked his rigid cock faster.

"And do you want to put that big, thick cock inside my pussy again?" She rubbed her clit and used a single finger to pull moisture up from her cunt to it.

"I want to feel it deep inside me, stretching my cunt apart."

Frank was ready to cum. But where was she going with this?

"Do you need to cum, Dad?"

Frank nodded, almost unable to speak.

"Then cum. Cum all over yourself. I want to watch, just like you want to watch me."

Frank leaned back on the couch, his cock pointed up and towards his chest. He took one more look at his daughter's delicious body, her legs spread wide apart, and groaned. His ass came off the couch as the first shot of cum flew into the air and landed on his shirt. Then another. And another.

Shelby smiled. Her father's eyes were closed as he pumped his cock, shooting stream after stream of cum onto his shirt. She silently pulled on her robe as her father finished cumming.

He lay motionless on the couch, his limp cock hanging out of his boxers. Frank watched Shelby walk out of the room, her little ass swaying underneath the robe.

##

Shelby loved the control she felt during the episode with her father. It was a different pleasure than she got from cumming during sex. It was more powerful; longer lasting. And she wanted to experiment with it some more.

The first opportunity came the following weekend when everybody was going to be available—Eric, Lisa and Frank. Shelby had never 'officially' been told of the liaison between her boyfriend and her mother. But she had her suspicions. If, in fact, it had happened, it would only improve the chances of pulling off her next control experiment.

She spent the week setting it up by making sure everybody was going to be at the house on Saturday afternoon. Nobody had anything they had to do. They'd have plenty of time on their hands.

Shelby didn't want to leave anything to chance, so she worked on her mother the most.

"Eric's coming over Saturday. I hope it's to see me and not you," Shelby said with mock jealousy in her voice. She and her mother were on the back porch, late in the evening.

"Ha! What do you think?" Lisa said.

Shelby wasn't about to admit that her plan would go much smoother if he had both of them in his sights. "Well, he sure talks about you a lot. I think he wishes you were his Mom, too. Or something."

Lisa didn't look at her daughter. She was afraid to. "He's a good kid. You're very lucky."

There was silence for a moment while they looked out into the yard.

"I hope I look as good as you do when I'm your age, so guys like Eric will want me," Shelby said.

"He doesn't want me."

Shelby looked at her mother. "Don't be so sure."

The next day, Shelby was alone with Eric. "I'm worried about my Mom," she said.

"Why's that?" Eric asked, his arm around Shelby.

"I think she's hot for you."

Eric laughed. "I'm flattered. And I think you're crazy."

"No, really. Don't you look at her when she's around?"

Eric had done more than look at her, but he wasn't about to go there with Shelby. "Not really."

"Well, I do. She undresses you with her eyes," Shelby said, holding her body against Eric's.

"You're imagining things, baby." All the while, Eric's cock grew thicker inside his pants.

By the time Saturday rolled around, Lisa had had plenty of time to think about her daughter's boyfriend and Eric dreamed of another encounter with Lisa. They had not been together since the time in the kitchen. And there wouldn't likely be an opportunity with everybody around on this day.

So the four of them sat in the family room, chatting, watching TV and eating snacks. Lisa did her best to flirt with Eric without making it too obvious. Frank had trouble keeping his eyes off his daughter's little shirt and tight shorts. Eric wanted to follow Lisa every time she went into the kitchen.

During one of the commercials, Lisa got up as though headed for the bathroom. Eric, of course, glanced up at her. When Lisa noticed that Frank and Shelby were not looking, she tilted her head in the universal sign for Eric to follow her. He waited a few seconds, then rose from his chair and walked down the same hallway as Lisa.

She stood in a bedroom doorway. When Eric was close enough, Lisa reached out, took his arm and dragged him inside. She closed the door quietly.

Lisa pressed Eric against the door and passionately kissed him. They lingered that way, exploring each other's body with impatient hands.

"You're such a flirt," Eric said between kisses.

"You're such a naughty boy," Lisa countered.

"Won't somebody notice we're gone?" Eric asked, ignoring Lisa's tongue just long enough to speak.

"Probably."

Eric's hand was inside Lisa's shirt, fondling the breasts he vividly remembered from the kitchen episode. Lisa was stroking his hard cock through his pants. Then her shirt was around her neck and Eric was sucking her tits.

In the family room, Shelby gazed toward the hallway. Plenty of time had passed for both Eric and Lisa to have gone to the bathroom and returned. Female intuition, or just plain curiosity, got the best of her. She walked out of the room to Frank's apparent indifference.

Shelby snuck down the hallway and saw the closed door. She silently put her ear to the door and heard the couple inside. She smiled. Everything was going even better than she imagined.

She tip-toed back to the family room.

"Dad, come here," she said.

Frank turned and saw his daughter motioning for him to follow her. The pair headed for the bedroom, only one of them aware of what was about to happen.

Shelby's hand rested on the doorknob...hesitated...and then turned the knob. The door pushed open and Shelby gave room for Frank to look inside. He was met by the vision of Eric and Lisa on the bed, Eric on top sucking Lisa's breasts. She wore only panties and he was in briefs.

"Lisa!" Frank bellowed.

The couple on the bed turned to face the invaders, their shocked looks reminding Shelby of a scene from a bad movie.

"Everybody calm down," Shelby said while shutting the door. "What a surprise, huh?"

Lisa tried to crawl out from under Eric.

"No, no, Mom. Stay there," Shelby ordered. "Dad wants to watch, don't you?"

Frank looked at his daughter with astonishment.

"It seems he likes to peek at us while we're getting undressed. I thought I'd give him an up close and personal opportunity. It also seems he cums much too fast for his own good, now. So we're going to have to restrain him somehow," Shelby said.

With that, she pushed Frank towards a large chair facing the bed.

"Sit down."

While Frank sat, she went to the closet and pulled out a man's tie. Returning to the chair, she pulled her father's arms behind him and tied them together at the wrists, eliciting a groan of disapproval from Frank.

"Almost done," Shelby said. Eric and Lisa looked on, appearing a little awkward on the bed.

They watched as Shelby removed her father's shoes, socks and pants. With a touch of theatrics, she pulled off his boxers to expose his limp penis.

"There. Now I think we can continue," Shelby announced.

The couple on the bed didn't move.

"Well?" Shelby said, looking at them as if they were supposed to know what to do.

In fact, they did know. Eric pushed Lisa back down onto the bed and resumed his attack on her breasts. His hand slid between her legs and massaged her clit through her panties.

Shelby was proud of herself. And the games had just begun.

Frank was focused on Lisa and Eric when Shelby moved to the foot of the bed and began to strip. Now he could see all three of them and the effect on his cock was beginning to show. By the time Shelby was down to her panties, Frank's cock was rising out of his lap. When she was naked and displaying herself in front of him, the cock was twitching. He desperately wanted to stroke it...and Shelby knew it.

Eric, meanwhile, was in the process of pulling off Lisa's panties. When he was done, Lisa rolled him over onto his back and removed his underwear. Eric's cock rested on his stomach, begging for attention.

"Come on, Shelby. There's plenty here for two," Lisa said.

Before Shelby climbed onto the bed she took a long look at her father. He appeared to be a little frustrated, but very hard. Then she smiled and kneeled next to Eric, with her mother on the other side.

Their mouths got to his thick cock at the same time and began to cover it in licks and kisses. Eric reached down to hold a breast from each woman, and they gladly moved to allow him to do it. He squeezed their nipples hard until hearing them respond in delight.

Lisa was the first to take him into her mouth. She gripped his throbbing shaft with her lips and sucked. Her had bobbed up and down with increasing speed when she tasted his precum. Then she let Shelby take over for a minute.

Frank's erection, though unnoticed by the threesome on the bed, was driving its owner slightly crazy. He struggled against the restraint behind him, if only to let himself masturbate. But Shelby had done a masterful job with the tie and it wasn't going anywhere. So he resigned himself to watching Lisa and Shelby's beautiful asses, their hanging tits, and even Eric's cock as it slid in and out of their mouths. Shelby couldn't possibly let him stay confined like this the whole time...could she?

Shelby wasn't concerned with Frank at the moment. She was totally into her mother's assault on her boyfriend's body. Lisa had moved up so Eric could take one of her breasts in his mouth. He held it in both hands and devoured as much of it as he could. Shelby heard him work on the breast while she sucked his hot cock. She watched Lisa and Eric kiss frantically before he went back to her breast.

"You had him first, Mom. Do you want him inside you now?" Shelby asked.

"Mmmm. Yeah. I sure do," Lisa said, lifting herself from his mouth.

Frank thought he would cum just sitting there when he saw Lisa moving her neatly shaven pussy over the young man's rigid cock. Lisa was facing Frank, her back to Eric. Was that on purpose, Frank wondered? He hoped so.

Eric held the woman's ass as she slowly lowered herself onto him. Frank watched the cock quickly disappear. Eric and Lisa both let out a blissful moan of approval. Then they began fucking.

The bed creaked as Lisa and her daughter's boyfriend hit a rhythm. Shelby, sitting on the side of the bed, was aroused with just the movement of the bed, let alone watching the couple have sex. It only took a moment for her to decide to join in on the fun.

She rolled off the bed and walked over to where her father sat, securely bound and sporting a raging hard on.

"Awfully arousing, isn't it?" she asked. Shelby stood just inches from her father's chair. Her young body teased him with its curves and smooth skin.

She ran a single finger up the length of his cock, spreading the precum over the bright pink tip. Then she slowly raised the finger to her lips and slid it inside her mouth, sucking on it erotically.

"Want to feel what Eric is feeling right now?" she asked.

"Yes, please." Her father nodded nervously.

Shelby swung a leg over so that she straddled her father's legs. She leaned down and put her hands on the back of the chair to steady herself, almost allowing her breasts to hit his face. But not quite.

She inched forward and felt his stiff cock make contact with her pussy. Shelby glided her body up and down the penis, feeling her own moisture begin to lubricate it.

"Tell me what you want, Daddy."

"I want you."

"To do what?" Shelby asked, continuing to press her pussy against his erection.

"I want to fuck you."

Shelby looked back over her shoulder at the bed. "Just like Mom is fucking Eric?"

"Yes." Frank finally took his eyes off Shelby long enough to see Lisa maintaining her piston-like action on Eric's cock. He watched her breasts bounce and her ass slap against his legs.

"Then tell me you want my tight, wet cunt wrapped around you cock."

Frank repeated it back to her with ever-increasing desire in his voice.

Shelby smiled. "OK."

Between her own dampness and Frank's juice-covered cock, she was impaled on him in a matter of seconds. She faced her father, allowing him to see her firm breasts. Of course, he couldn't touch her so she purposely leaned forward until he could at least suck on her erect nipples. The sensation forced Shelby to press more of her breast into his mouth, alternating from side-to-side until both breasts were wet from his tongue.

jus8tine
jus8tine
287 Followers
12