Things That Go 'Bump' In The Night Ch. 2

Story Info
Mom & son grapple with ethical concerns, & each other.
3.1k words
4.53
212.3k
46
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers

Author’s note: You may have missed Part 1.“Things That Go ‘Bump’ in the Night.” Reading that story first will explain exactly how we got into this strange but exciting ‘incestuous’ situation!

Within a minute or two we had pieced the puzzle into a picture worthy of a Picasso. We were snuggled together, naked in a darkened motel room having just committed the act of incest. We were both adults and knew that it was perfectly normal to have fantasies regarding incest. We both knew that we need not feel guilty for the accident that had just happened. Yep, we knew all of that. However, there were just a couple more tiny little questions remaining that begged answering!

What a situation to be in; that is having just committed the act of incest (even if it was accidental – it damn sure was incest)! My mom and I had always been so close (but until now we had not fucked each other). She had been my ‘Touch-stone’ and to whom I could always rely upon for honesty. Although we had innocently partaken of the ‘forbidden fruit’ of incest, there was no doubt that I was enjoying the sensuality of having my hard cock between my mother’s tits. If this wasn’t weird enough, the memory of feeling her tight wet pussy tunnel milking my cock, was still fresh in my mind. No doubt about it, I was still damn horny even though she was my mother. I knew I couldn’t continue without her permission (hell, how could I even be thinking of such a thing!). Half of me felt like a perverted ass-hole and the other knew damn well that I had enjoyed this woman’s (not my mother’s -- tight, hot pussy). Tell me, how in the goddamn hell could I tell my mom that “I’m sorry but, I really enjoyed fucking you and by the way is it ok that I do it again?” Her son must be some kind of ‘sicko’ for having such erotic feelings and such a strong desire to get back inside her warm comforting pussy! How could I say such things to my mother? Instead I whimped out; Big Time!

“Mom, how do you feel?” “Well, until I found it was you inside of me, it felt wonderful. Now I’m not sure. It’s so wrong. I ‘m more worried about how terrible you must feel.” “Right now, holding you like this; and the way you made me feel….the way you smell, I don’t know.” We both were silent for a long time. Then mom said, “Honey do you realize your penis is still very hard and you haven’t let go of my boobs?”

I knew then that I wanted to kiss her beautiful face. Not a son’s kiss, but a lover’s kiss. I said, “Mom, I need to kiss you. If you say no then it’s all right with me. But, I would like to try just one kiss as if we just a man and a woman. I believe, on my part, I’ll know then what to do about all this. What do you think?”

Was it the alcohol, the late hour or the chemistry between two sexually stimulated adults having just fucked? I don’t know. I do know that once the sexual juices are flowing, it is damn hard to stop. I needed to find an answer!

“I‘m so confused. You were making me feel so wonderful. Honey please don’t ever think that you had not aroused me. But…….. I knew what she was thinking. I didn’t want to stop just yet either because then I’d never completely understand this feeling inside. I didn’t want to go through the rest of my life with this terrible question haunting me. Shit! Damned if I do and damned if I don’t. Again it got real quiet….until mom came up with a wise compromise!

“Jon, if you want to kiss mommy as if I were Linda; I’ll kiss you as if you were my lover. Then let’s see if we feel any better about all this. If you agree do this though, you have to promise me…no we must promise each other; that neither one of us will feel guilty or blame each other for what’s happened here tonight; ok?”

I nodded and we just stared at each other in the neon glow of the motel sign casting its eerie spell over our naked bodies. Slowly we both began to relax and our bodies blended once again an erotic embrace. I slipped from between her tits and she positioned herself so my cock was now cradled between her thighs nesting just under her cum drenched pussy-lips. She lifted her face up to mine and our lips touched very gently. We both just held that soft kiss for what seemed to be at least 30 seconds. My arms were around her shoulders and hers around my waist, yet neither one of us dared move. Then as if on cue, I shuddered (as though a small chill had passed) and she breathed a sigh into my mouth. Our tongues touched and it was as though a door had opened. A forbidden door that contained a mysterious secret of epic proportions. From the moment we began kissing, she was no longer just my mother; she was more. Much more!

Our kiss deepened and as my hands began to search the woman before me, I felt as though we passing beyond that door and onto a new path. All feeling of wrong was removed. Instead I was kissing a woman with whom I had loved my entire life. This first kiss was so strange. Never before had I shared a first kiss with the perfect knowledge I could trust and depend upon that person’s love forever. It were as though she had been my perfect friend for over twenty years of affection; then a kiss so sexually deep it created a new beginning. This was not my mother’s kiss she was returning: it was that of a lover. Yes, that was the feeling. I was feeling such love for this….woman whom was also my best friend and mother.

“Jon honey, this can’t be real. I want you so much. Whatever you choose, I’ll agree to it. Take me any way you want. Then if you want me to go back being your mother, I will. If you want me as your girlfriend or lover, then that’s all right with me. Just promise that from this moment on, you’ll never lose respect for me and that you’ll never put me out of your life.”

“Mom, let’s just continue taking it a step-at-a-time and then we’ll talk about it later. This is way too weird for me. I don’t know what to think…about anything. I just know what I’m feeling for you. I don’t want to think about dad and I damn sure don’t want to hurt him. I only know how I’m feeling this very minute. I want this beautiful woman in my arms. I promise no matter what, I will always be your son. I’d never leave you in a million years.”

No further words were spoken that night, except the soft quiet words of passion shared by two lovers. I was about to experience the ultimate eroticism of fucking one of my old fantasies…my mother. We began by telling one another exactly what we wanted. “Put your hand on my pussy and feel how wet I am.” I removed the covers from my new lover and turned my body into a 69 position so I could really explore this woman’s pussy. I began lightly stroking and fingering her mound. The hair of her bush was soft and wet with the fragrant smell of her juices mixed with the light salty taste of my cum. I had never tasted so much of my sperm other than small traces left from a past girl friend’s lips after fellatio. Now I began lathering my tongue upon mother’s labia and clit and in so doing, licked a large gob of my still warm sperm as it seeped from her pussy.

Her pussy! I was sucking the sweet nectar from my own mother’s hungry hole! I was really beginning to understand the word ‘Erotic’ for the first time; for this was damn erotic. The sensation was so strange. Here I was sucking upon the very place from which I had first seen the light of the world. I was placing my tongue as far into her cunt as I could to swab her sweet smelling vagina and taste the essence of my mother’s womanhood. My face was buried in her opening. It was as though I were trying once again to become a physical part of her and my mind began slipping into an unknown realm of sin and secrecy. I was eating and sucking upon the very pussy through which I had been delivered. To make matters worse (or more ‘Erotic’ depending on one’s point of view) I was feasting upon it like a wild and starving animal! I continued to travel deeper into this other realm of being; transported to a new, and very erogenous, world from which I feared I might never return!

I slowly became aware of mother’s warm wet mouth slowly swallowing my cock. Then she began moaning with a mouth full of my cock. I felt the vibrations from within her throat pulsing up and down the length of my hard penis. As I continued eating her pussy the vibrations from her passionate moaning on my cock acted as a catalyst inside my balls signaling a demand for the eminent release of the awaiting pent-up load of my sperm. My mother was summoning my sperm with her lips, tongue and voice as easily as she seduced me into sleep with a bedtime story in my youth. This was indeed a new kind of bedtime story that we were creating and as mother and son. And it was taking us into a wicked, sexy and deliciously erotic world. “Mom, stop sucking my cock or I’m going to cum in your mouth.” This time I wanted to cum inside of her pussy knowing full well that it belonged to that of my mother. Only then would I have the answer to the mystery we had created. Whatever resulted, at least, I would hold the key of knowledge to answering the mysterious question of this ‘incestuous’ burning desire!

Removed my cock from her mouth she began nibbling up and down my shaft then rubbing it all around her wet lips. Up and down, sliding her warm open lips, up and down. Then she started sucking as a blood hungry leach on the sensitive part just beneath my cock-head. She just held my shaft tightly to her moist warm lips and sucked the flesh of my perineum into her teeth. The feeling was tortuously erotic. I had no idea until now that my mother was so accomplished in the art of cock sucking. “Oh baby, do you like mommy’s sucking your big hard cock?” Oh fuck, hearing her say the words (baby, mommy and hard cock) forced me to fight the urge of shooting my boiling load. Mom started rubbing my balls with her fingernails as though counting a bag of marbles. I fucking couldn’t take any more of her ministrations. I was on the verge of another huge climax.

Mom must have felt my nut-sack tighten because she stopped just in time to keep me from spewing my load. She turned around and presented herself before me on her hands and knees as though commanded to submit; awaiting further instruction from her master. I could clearly see her beautiful back in the glow of the neon lights. From her wide shoulders down to her narrow waist flared the most perfect hips. She lowered her face onto the pillow and said, “Honey, come fuck mommy’s ass.”

With back arched and her full round butt curving lewdly upwards, she presented an ‘Altar’ of the most beautiful ass I had ever seen. Here was my mother in the primeval position of submission. On hands and knees, and in her son’s bed, she was awaiting her lover’s cock! I would not disappoint this woman’s offering so I bent down and placed my tongue in the crack of her moist ass. She smelled so good. I could see a thin trail of white frothy foam leaking from her pussy. I sucked some of it into my mouth. It tasted faintly of sweet almonds and honey. After licking up all her cunt nectar, I began licking higher towards the opening of her tiny rosebud. Mother’s anus was very tightly puckered and so inviting. It was beckoning my tongue; I had to taste and smell her earthy opening. As I swirled my tongue up and down her dark crack the flavor changed to a more pungent tangy taste that touched another nerve in my brain causing my cock to throb even harder. Until this very moment I would have never understood how a beautiful woman’s anus could be desirable in making love. “Baby, please fuck mommy’s ass….please baby! Don’t make me beg, I need your big hard cock inside me.” It was obvious that she too had been sexually transported to a New World of lust. She wanted me, she needed me and I was more than ready to give her anything within my power!

My cock was so very wet from her sucking it simply slid right into her tight pussy. It was as though her particular pussy had been molded to receive my cock. As I slid all the way down to my balls she said, “No, baby. I want you in my ass”. This was happening all too fast. I had never been in a girl’s ass before. I had assumed that mom just wanted me to fuck her pussy from the back. I had no idea she actually wanted my cock up her butt! I had fantasized many times about anal sex, but never…never had I remotely dreamed of fucking my mother’s ass.

“Mom, I’ve never been in a woman’s ass before. Won’t it hurt you?” “No, honey. You’re big cock is about the same as daddy’s. He does it to me all the time; I really love the feeling. If you’re going to do me, do it the way I like best.” She was saying all of this in a voice I had never heard before. It was right out of a porno flick. She was really begging for my cock and groaning like a total whore. She said, “Shove that big hard cock up mommy’s ass and make her cum. Come do it to me. You’re little girl is such a slut for having it up her tight little asshole”.

That did it! Before I could do anything, I shot my entire wad all over her back. I was so embarrassed yet so fucking relieved of the tremendous pressure of cum I had accumulated due to this very wonderful slut/mom I was getting to know. God, she was so hot and sexy. Why hadn’t I noticed the sensual woman in her before tonight?

Mom spun around and once again swallowed my cock. Forming a tight seal with her lips she nursed all the jizz from my cock leaving it clean and shinny. Still on her knees, he crawled up to me and took me into her arms. She gave me a warm kiss, wet with my spunk on her lips. Licking any trace of sperm from my lips and then hers; she smiled a wicked grin and said, “Don’t worry, mommy knows how to make her baby hard again.”

With that mom, lay flat on her back and scooted beneath my legs. I was still in the same kneeling position for fucking her doggy-style. Reaching up she took hold of my cock and brought the tip down to her lips. Mom was one perfect cocksucker. I couldn’t teach her a thing; she was a master in the art of giving head. I placed both hands on her lovely double D tits and massaged both nipples into two hard nubs with the palms of my hands. I was enjoying her ministrations upon my rock-hard, veiny cock which she had now slurped all the way down her throat. My cock was literally buried in mother’s throat and her lips sealed tightly around its base; I could feel her squeezing the entire length with her mouth, throat and tongue. Once again, I began to feel the tightening of my nut-sack.

Removing my cock from her throat, she said, “Now honey, I want my lover to fuck mommy’s face with his big cock.” I couldn’t get over my mother’s vulgar talk. This was the woman who slapped my ass silly if I said the word “damn”. Now she’s telling me to stick my cock back into her mouth and saying words like; pussy, fuck, cock, asshole. Man, it was so erotic (and still gets me off every time). Mom was an absolute wonderful whore in my bed. Later I found out that once her pussy’s touched, she’d let the genie out of the bottle and turn from a prim-and-proper housewife into that of a total fuck-slut until she got-off!

Taking my cock back into her mouth she began swallowing me down her throat until I could see my cock once more expanding the muscles of her throat. I fucked her throat until I couldn’t stand it. Mom slid her mouth off of my cock and said, “Now, it’s time to fuck mommy’s ass. Don’t worry, just fuck me and give me all that sperm I just made in your balls.” She was just so unreal. This was not my mother; this was some little slut that looked like my mother begging me to fuck her up the ass.

Once again, ass up and head down she waited for me to get inside. I was so nervous, I couldn’t believe the fat purpled head of my dick would ever get past her tiny little rose bud. “Don’t be shy, just put some spit on mommy’s ass and slowly push the head of your cock into mommy’s hot hungry ass.” With that she reached around with both hands and began to spread her ass cheeks open wide exposing her puckered ‘brownie’. What a fantastic sight! Oh, man….too fucking much! I had always dreamed of a girl that could get me off like this. Who would have believed that when I found her it would turn out to be my very own ‘Mommy Dearest’”.

See “BUMP IN THE NIGHT” Part 3

This is my first submission to Literotica. It felt good to me, was it good for you? Mother would like to also know before part 3. Because it is very kinky! Frenchman:AKA The Ol’ Silver Fox

Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers