Things That Go 'Bump' In The Night Ch. 3

Story Info
Student continues hot sex with Mom & Linda.
3k words
4.41
146k
36
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers

Author's "Thank You:" I was very hesitant to continue this series because it is a true story. Mother, Linda and I thank you for your responses. It's given us comfort to know so many of you understand our relationship and the problems it created. Maybe the telling of our story can give others in similar circumstances courage. Again, all of us feel strongly that you should first read our story from the beginning to understand our love and how we overcame what could have been very destructive. Mother and Linda especially, appreciate your e-mails and comments. –Jon-

After we finished making love, mother left my room and returned to dad's room. Mom was always such strength to the family because she had good 'common sense'. Her education was in the school of 'hard knocks' as she called it. Orphaned at 2 and brought up by a close-knit clan of loving and caring relatives, she and her older sister were raised on a farm learning more about real life situations than any school could possibly teach. Because of her (and my father's similar upbringing), I learned as much from them as I had from any teacher or classroom books.

I was still dazed from the evening's experience as I stared up at the neon glow on the motel ceiling. I was exhausted yet totally alive from the high of such sexual experiences. Too 'juiced' to sleep, I felt like I had consumed 3 to 4 cups of mom's early wake-up coffee. I had cum 3 times in just a few hours and yet my pecker was starting to get hard again as I reviewed my sexual awakening:

1. I had danced with the beautiful Linda; a knock-down-gorgeous babes that could have graced any playboy foldout.

2. Been treated to massaging her hard Texas titties while her tightly puckered southern lips vacuumed my hungry cock.

3. And last, but not least, had 2 fabulous fucking orgasms with my own beautiful mother. My mind was in a whirl and trying to sort out what tomorrow, no (shit, it was already 2:00 am)…today would bring!

I knew mom and I were going to have to talk with dad. A wonderful father in whom I could never even consider going behind his back. He had been as much a guiding light in my life as mom. Were it not for him I would have never attained the rank of Eagle Scout or made it into USC. He had treated me with a man's respect since I was 14. I needed to somehow tell him man to man and let the 'chips fall where they may'. He may be pissed but I knew he would respect me for being honest and forth-right. He loved my mother and I knew he loved me too. In time he could forgive. But not if we were discovered in a deception and a lie. I knew that mother and I would have to sleep together at least once more, therefore he had to be told about tonight. But just how could (would) we tell him? That was my delima (and also the same delima mother was facing in her room at the very same time). I…we (mom and I) needed time to sort things out! And, I still had the beautiful young Linda on my mind. It was her that I supposed I was fucking when I discovered my cock buried in mom's hot pussy! What had happened to Linda? And man, if there was a way I could get into Linda's little tight pussy and get my hands and mouth once again on her hard titties then I didn't want to pass that chance up. No fucking way!

As I lay there thinking about mom and Linda, my dick kept getting harder and harder. I reached down and started the familiar fondling of my cock and dreaming of lucious Linda. I thought about the earlier blow job and her firm titties as I stroked my cock up and down; the same way Linda had 'jacked me off' earlier in her car. I remembered how her hard marbled nipples felt in my fingers and how she had sucked me dry in less than a minute with her warm, wet mouth! Oh shit! I was getting so hot from the memory of her hard Texas titties and sweet little mouth and pointy tongue as it swabbed my lips and then my cock. I could feel a tightening in my balls as Linda's head bobbed up and down my hard cock-shaft! Linda's warm wet lips had replaced my hand. Ohhh…fuck, she was so good at sucking my cock. Just then my mother's pussy came into the scene and began pumping my cock! I could smell her warm, wet snatch that I had feasted and drank from. All wet and gooey from a mature woman's essence lubricating my cock!

Fuck…this fantasy was more than a fantasy. It really happened. And to me! Just a 21 year old college kid! This wasn't some fraternity brother's bull shit story…It was mine…and it was real! The last thing I remembered was my mother on her knees. In my bed with her face down in my pillow spreading the cheeks of her ass wide open and begging me to fuck her sweet fanny. I turned and buried my face in the exact same place hers had been just minutes before and smelled the fragrance of her White Shoulders perfume…and then…I came in a mind-groaning orgasm of mother and Linda all mixed into one fabulous sexy woman. Bathed in the glow of my forth orgasm, I got a brilliant idea on how to delay our trip at least one more day. So with the fresh spooge of my warm cum pooling on my belly, I smelled its pungent odor wafting up from under the warm covers of my well-used bed and drifted off into a deep, blissful sleep.

I awoke the next morning with a tune in my heart of love and lust all mixed into one brilliant melody. Life just doesn't get any better than what I had just experienced in the last 24 hours of my young life. The hot shower was working its magic on my neck and shoulders. As I reviewed the day's tasks, I began to get that old familiar tingle from my balls between my legs. My horny dick started awakening and begging to be stroked under the warm spray of soapy water. 'Stop it Jon,' I thought. I've gotta save myself for what may come my way on this new dawn of opportunity!" Last night I had been given two great gifts from two wonderful women and couldn't wait to see were today would lead…but first the matter of dad. That sobering thought brought the ol' pecker back into a drooping reality.

With a clean shave and the sting of Old Spice on my cheeks, I walked out into the beautiful Texas sunshine. The morning air was clean and crisp in comparison to the California smog I was used to. Hell, out here a man could fill his lungs to full capacity and not get a grabbing pain deep in his chest from the choking smog. I crunched my way across the pebbled driveway towards the motel office. The motel manager gave me a feeble smile as he asked, "Are you Jon in cabin 6?"

"Yes sir, that I am."

"Well, my wife rang and rang your room last night but you musta got in kinda' late. There's a message for you that a nice sounding young lady left." And with that, he gave a knowing smile and a wink that I understood as soon as I read the note!

"Sorry sweet baby. I can't get over to see you tonight. Please call first thing in the morning and I'll expain. Your Texas hottie, Linda. 749-1_ _ _ . (No, you're not getting her number so forget it!)"

Man, these Texas gals really let it all hang out when they like someone! Balls to the wall with nothing held back. Her note was as open as the love she freely shared in the bar parking lot last night. The motel manager had a 'shit-eating-grin' on his face as I shoved the note down into my pocket and told him we were having some car trouble and would be staying for at least one more night. Again, with his damn knowing grin. I finally had to nod and return the smile myself. The note from Linda just added to that 'Cock o' the Walk' feeling I had from the two new women in my life. God, what a day this was shaping up to be.

"Would you like me to dial the number for you? You can use the phone over there by the lamp on the table."

"No, I think I best make this call in private." I left the office and crunched my way to the curbside phone booth and dialed the number. Linda answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hi, Jon. Did you get my message?"

"Yes, but not until this morning."

"Oh darlin', I'm so sorry! I hope you weren't disappointed that I didn't make it last night. Is it safe to talk?"

"Yeah, I'm on the pay phone in front of the motel".

"Well, my bad-ass brother knew that I had such a crush on you. He and your mom did see me with my head in your lap last night. He told me that he could tell by the stupid look on your face and the red splotch on my forehead that I musta' been giving you some 'Head'. He said, "It sure looked to the two of 'em that you had just cum." That's what he called it anyway."

"Yeah, guys use the expression 'giving head'. So how did could he be so sure that I came?"

"Well your mother told Chad that there was a lot of heat coming from the two of us. Chad knew I was just 3 days away from my period and said the car smelled like a Texas Whore House on Friday Night! He was at the bottom of the stairs lying in wait and busted my ass when I tried to sneak out to come and see you last night. God, I'm so sorry honey. You're the first guy to come along in years that got to me! You've got me so worked up…I thought my period had come early! My fingers are inside my panties and they're drippin' wet because of you darlin'!"

My cock started pointing north like the needle on a one hundred-dollar compass. I had to play some serious pocket pool to snake it down the leg of my tight Levi's. "Damn, that hurt!"

"What hurts, honey?"

"Well if you must know", I said laughing. "When you got to that part about your dripping panties, my poor ol' cock started to strangle me…and I'm wearing some damn tight jeans this morning."

"Your big ol' dickey is hard for little ol' me?!" she squealed. "Honey, you stay right where you are and I'll be right over to take care of my California Stud and his tight blue jeans."

I've got a brand new pair of roller-skates. You've got a brand new key.

(bum, bum, bum!)

I think that we should get together now don't you agree with me.

(bum, bum, bum!)

Sweet Linda had sung the above ditty over the phone. I'd never heard it before! But every time that girl said something it went right into my heart and my cock (but not necessarily in that order). She was truly the cutest thing I'd ever met and a girl I knew I was falling in love with. I was not about to let this Southern Belle get away. I wanted her for my bed and not just a one-night stand.

"Honey, I want you more than you'll ever know. This is going to sound really stupid but I don't want you as just a casual piece of ass!" (God, I marveled at how easily I could talk to her. She was so much like my mother.) "I need you so much but I also want you to know that I intend to take your heart before I slip into that cute little pussy of yours for the first time!"

"Shut-up you stupid cupid. You already own my heart by what you just said. I'm yours so you better love me or leave me! If you don't take me right to bed and stick that big ol' thang of yours way up where it damn well belongs then I'm just gonna to go back to 'The Red Coyote' (the bar where we met) and give it away to the first California boy that reminds me of you! Now was that cabin 6 or 7 you're in!"

Wow! Did Linda know how to cut through my bullshit and get right to the heart of the matter! I told her the correct number (that's all I needed was to have another mix up in rooms). Linda had given even more urgency to putting my plan into action so as to delay our trip one more day. I jogged over to the carport where my chariot was parked and 'popped' open the hood.

Dad and mom had presented me with my dream car when I got accepted to USC; a '57 Chevy Belair, 2 door, 'Hardtop' Convertible. It was all black except where the chrome 'wing' flared back on the side fender to the high-tailed, vertical chromed post that seemed to mould its way down and around the one-piece bumper with its built-in dual exhausts. We all called it a 'Hardtop' Convertible because when you rolled all four windows down, there was no side-center post between the roof and the door panel. We were using my car because I recently rebuilt the 4-yr. Old engine back into factory specs., and the air conditioner was refreshing indeed during the warm desert crossing.

Familiar with the engine, I popped the hood and pulled the plug wire on the #5 cylinder just in time. I heard dad's crunching footstep approaching and let out a big, "Damn!" just as he rounded the carport.

"What's wrong son?"

"Jeez dad, I dunno. She's running real rough as if a plug wire was burnt or shorted out!"

"That burnt wire wouldn't have anything to do with that 'stacked' Texas doll your

Mom was telling me about would it?"

I started laughing as dad put his arm around me with a knowing hug. "Jeez dad, can't I

get nothing past you? Yeah, Linda's coming over to pay me a visit so we can get better

acquainted."

Dad chuckled and hugged me tighter. "Listen, young man. I'm way ahead of you. I already spoke with the manager and found out that you told 'em we were staying another day. I could use another 2nd honeymoon night with your mother myself."

Then dad got real serious as he turned me to face him head-on. Eye to eye, with his hand on both of my shoulders he said, "Jon, your mother is the most honest woman I've ever known. True blue to her family and me. Last night she woke me up and made the sweetest love to me. You don't know this but I'm going to tell you anyway. Your mother and I have not been doing well in the bed department for over two years. I made a big mistake…the biggest mistake of my life. I got involved with Karen, my office manager and your mother found out. I'm in love with both of them and nothing seemed to make any sense to me. That is, until last night"

Dad's eyes started to tear and his strong chin began to quiver a little. Your mother told me about the accident between you and her before she made love to me. It was like old times. She said she finally understood and could really forgive me and Karen if I would forgive you and her. We all have a lot of talking to do but I just wanted to tell you I understand. I love both you and your mother. We'll work this out as a family…together."

Dad just stood there looking at me with all the love between and father and son. I understood him at that moment perhaps as well as I ever would. This was more than just a father and son. We were two men leveling with each other as only men can do. Dad ended his heart-to-heart with me by saying, "You and I are gonna have a good stiff drink tonight and sort everything out. Maybe Linda and your mother can take in a movie while us men get it all together. I'd really like to meet her anyway. She sounds like a terrific Southern girl."

Just then Linda drove up into the guest parking space. I nodded and told dad that it was her and asked if he would like to meet her. Hugging me tight, he kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'm a little too emotional right now, but bring her around later and we'll all have lunch together and see what we can cook-up for tonight. Now you two go and have a good time." Dad turned and walked back to his cabin and I waived to Linda with a much lighter heart due to a loving father's understanding.

God, Linda looked so hot! She bounced over to me, put her arm around my waist and pushed one firm uplifted titty against my chest. Holding up her small 'Over-night' case she said, "I brought a little something cute and sexy to wear in honor of our first time 'going all-the-way'. Take me to your 'Boudoir' darlin' so I can model it for your approval." Damn she did it again with that 'Boudoir' shit! She put her sweet lips to mine and gave me a warm Texas hello kiss then started pulling me to Cabin 6 and to 'a little bit o-heaven-on-earth'. Hot, damn

Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers