Things That Go Hump in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie slipped through a hidden door and re-appeared a moment later in the ballroom. "Okay, Michelle," she called.

Michelle opened a panel on the wall. "I'm going to turn off the lights out here, and then the music and stuff will start. Normally a motion sensor down the hall starts this when guests are coming."

The lights went out, both in the ballroom where Cassie was and outside where Michelle and I were standing. Club music started blaring from hidden speakers. Michelle came over and pressed against me. Suddenly, the lights came on in the ballroom. Probably because of the fog machines running in the room, the red paint on the walls and floor looked like fresh blood. A chorus of shouts, screams, and agonized groans filled the air.

Michelle said, "During the show, actors made up as zombies will come through the door back there and attack the dancers. There will be maimed bodies on the floor and zombies and victims running around. It'll be a pretty physical scene. We'll work with the actors to choreograph several different gruesome attacks, with zombies ganging up on dancers, ripping their heads open to feast on their brains. It's all gory good fun."

"How do you fake tearing someone's head apart?" I asked.

"Tricks of the trade, David," Michelle said, moving so her ass was pressed firmly against my crotch. "You use short-haired performers for victims, make up their scalps with fake gore, and have them wear a wig with fake blood packets inside. A zombie bites or tears at their hair, and it rips off, leaving a matted mess. That's all the guests will get to see, because the zombies will swarm the victim. We'll have one mannequin who is already down near the front of the room, with a couple zombies eating strawberry custard out of its skull."

"Sounds like fun," I said.

"It should look pretty real. We're going to have one male dancer on the floor with a zombie attacking him, and he'll pull a gun out and blow the zombie's head off."

"So, at least one guy gets out alive," I said.

Cassie called from the ballroom, "No, he gets swarmed and killed. I'm up against the glass at this point, yelling at the audience that it was my boyfriend. That's why I wanted to make sure this dress stays on right."

"Yeah, can't flash the guests," Michelle said as she ground her ass hard against me. "They might think we're not nice girls."

Cassie started running around the room, jumping on chairs, crouching down on the floor, and springing up again. I could almost, but not quite, get flashes of nipples or panties, but the design of the dress and some carefully applied glue kept me from seeing what I really wanted to see. It didn't matter that much. The feel of Michelle's taut ass rubbing me was more than enough to have me getting nice and hard.

Suddenly, the lights in the ballroom went out, and a second later, I was nearly blinded by the harsh, hot lights that came on in the hall.

As I was blinking, I felt a hand grip me firmly through my pants. Then Michelle moved an arm's length away from me.

"You ARE the guy from the video," she said. "I thought you looked like him, but frankly, every time I've watched that thing I haven't been paying much attention to your face. But now, I know." She had an almost hungry look on her face, and her nipples were deliciously obvious under her shirt.

"Yeah, Michelle, that's him," Cassie said as she joined us in the hallway.

"Does Mom know?" Michelle asked.

"I'm sure she does. She's the one who found the video in the first place, and she watches it all the time."

"Oh my God," Michelle hissed. "This is so cool. David, can you act?"

"I did some plays in high school and college," I said.

"How do you feel about nudity?" Michelle asked.

Cassie snorted a laugh. "Silly question. We saw the video."

What the fuck! "My nudity? Me being nude?" I asked.

The girls started to laugh.

"Not completely nude," Cassie said. "We can't get away with that."

"No," Michelle agreed, "but we have this really good idea. It's a honeymoon suite thing. A guy in a tux and a girl in a wedding gown will be undressing each other when the lights come up. They'll get down to, say, boxers, a bra, and panties, and then get in bed. They'll pull the covers up and then toss the underwear out while they're rolling around under there. When the clock outside their window strikes midnight, he'll scream and she'll stick her face out from under the sheet with blood dripping out of her mouth."

"Sounds cool, doesn't it, David?" Cassie asked.

"Um, I guess," I stammered

"We know you have the body for it," Michelle asked.

"Let's see what Mom says. I have to get him back to the office now, anyway," Cassie said.

We went out to the vehicles, and Cassie climbed into the truck. I hopped up into the passenger's seat, and Michelle then climbed in and sat on my lap. I knew damn well she could feel me through her jeans.

We parked near the door in the fence that led to the office building. Cassie grabbed my hand and led me quickly down the hall, with Michelle in hot pursuit.

"Mom! Mom!" Cassie called as we burst into the reception area. "It's him."

Laura came through the doorway from the back part of the office. "I thought so," she smiled.

Michelle grabbed her mother's hand and placed it squarely on my crotch. "I wasn't sure until I felt this," the daughter said.

"Michelle, mind your manners. I haven't even hired him yet," Laura scolded her older daughter. "Although I'm thinking I just might. David, what do you say? Do you want to work with us?" she asked, her hand still in contact with the bulge in my pants.

"Yes, yes, I think I'm interested," I said, trying to control my voice.

"Girls, you have work to do, and David and I have to talk through some details about his employment. Come on, David," Laura said. She took my hand and led me into the darkness beyond the reception area.

"This is my office. Sorry for the mess," she said. "Sit down, please." She gestured toward a long, black leather couch. I sat, and she stood in front of me.

"Here's the deal, David," she said. "As I told you before, this is a family business. We might not be the typical family you've run into before. For starters, none of us are actually related. The kids are adopted. They've all known it since they were old enough to understand."

I nodded.

"My husband and I don't always follow traditional family values. We don't mind at all when either of us plays with others. The family is all quite sexually open. I know the girls will probably fuck you silly if you work here. I certainly plan to. What do you say to that?"

I sat there dumbfounded for a moment.

"Oh, and we'll start you at five hundred dollars a week, plus a percentage based on ticket sales in season. Our better workers take home a couple hundred a weekend just from that. Now what do you say?" she asked.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Absolutely, if you're 'up' to it. Let's see about that," Laura said. In seconds, her sports bra was on her desk, her yoga pants were on the floor, and she was yanking my shirt off over my head. She started working on my pants.

"What about your husband?" I asked as my hard cock first felt her fingernails rake across it.

"He'll be fine. He has several girls to interview today. I imagine he'll be tired tonight," she cooed as she rubbed her sumptuous breasts against my chest while her fingers expertly removed me from the confines of my trousers.

"Oooh, that's a nice one," she said, grasping my erection in her hands. "I think he likes older women." She rubbed her breasts down over me as she sank to her knees, pulling my pants down and off as she went. When she was at eye level with my dick, she licked her lips. "Consider this a part of the employee benefits package," she said as she opened her mouth and took me deep inside.

She didn't break eye contact with me. There was something penetrating in her gaze. Deep. Magical. I had never gotten head quite like this before. Laura's sensuality was like no girl I had ever been with. She attacked my cock almost ferociously. She seemed to need to make me cum.

Just as I was starting to give that serious thought, she stopped. "David," she asked, "are you ready to fuck me? Are you ready to fuck the hell out of me? Because I'm ready to fuck the hell out of you."

She rose from her knees and climbed up on the sofa, straddling me. "I need my pussy filled. I need you to pump your cum into me as hard as you can," she said. "Look at me, David, I'm dripping."

She was. Her pussy was completely bald, smooth, and tight-looking, with a drop of her juice hanging by a thread from the center of her womanhood. Squatting over me, then aiming me with her hand, she sank down hard on me. When our pelvises smacked together, she ground herself against me.

She was slippery, tight, and very, very warm. I've had some experience in this department, and I'm here to tell you, this was a real nice pussy. I moaned something completely incoherent.

"What's that, David?" she asked, sliding herself slowly up my shaft. "Did you say you like your new employer's hot, wet cunt?" She slid back down. "You are hired, you know." Sliding back up, she said, "I know I'll have to share you with the girls, but I'm going to fuck you a lot. Hope you don't mind."

She lowered herself to completely take in my throbbing cock once again. "Play with my breasts. I hope you like them," she said, and then she tightened her muscles and rose up again.

I'm pretty much a tit man. Breasts are important to me. They're usually the first thing I notice on a woman of any age. Laura's were exceptional -- firm, especially considering her age, large, round, with gum-drop nipples on mouth-watering areolas. I grasped them as she sped up her riding on me.

"Laura, I'm going to cum soon," I hissed.

"Yes David. Yes you are. And I'm going to cum with you," Laura moaned, as her mouth latched onto mine.

My hips started thrusting hard, meeting Laura's movements with bruising force. I was completely out of control, and I loved it. Suddenly, Laura threw her head back and screamed, "CUM FOR ME!"

Ramming upward hard, one more time, I began to spew my seed into her.

"YES!" she wailed, as her strong cunt walls milked me. "YES! FILL ME MORE!"

I did. My cock kept pulsing, long after I could tell it had run dry. It was only after Laura had recovered from her own orgasm that I was able to move inside her at all.

She kissed me hard, running her hands through my hair. Then she softened her touch a little, becoming almost playful as my exhausted manhood began to shrink inside her.

"David, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't talk about this to people outside my family. We have to maintain a certain amount of discretion in the community. There's a fundamentalist preacher down the road who insists we're the spawn of Satan here, so I don't want to give him any more ammunition."

"Of course. Remember, I've learned what bad publicity can do," I said.

"Yes, I guess you have," she whispered as she placed a small kiss on my neck. "My daughters will be very glad I hired you. I'm going to tell them all about you at dinner tonight."

She lifted herself off me and knelt again. Taking my softening cock in her hand, she licked it, kissed it, and then said, "I'm very glad I hired you. We are going to do this a lot, big boy."

Laura rose to her feet. A drop of my cum began to seep from her, but she caught it in her hand. She raised it to her mouth and licked it clean. "Be here at nine am Monday. Dress for outdoor work. Quitting time pre-season is usually five pm. You'll know a couple of days in advance if you need to stay later. It's a forty-hour week. Anything over that is double time until the season starts. We'll re-negotiate pay and hours about a month before."

How could this sexy vixen transform herself from wanton cum-slut to businesswoman so quickly?

"Um, yeah, okay, Laura, great," I said.

"Good. Now I'm about to drip all over the new carpet, so I'd better go clean up. Do you know your way out?" she asked, as she turned to walk into her office bathroom.

This was going to be a very interesting job.

* * * * * * * * * *

As I was driving to the park Monday morning, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, David! It's Laura. Do you know where the entrance for employee parking is?"

"No. I forgot to ask."

"Nonsense. It was my responsibility to tell you. I guess I was a little distracted at the end of our meeting," she laughed. "Okay, look. Just go to the visitor parking area. How soon will you be there?"

"About five minutes," I said.

"I'll have someone meet you at the gate. They can take you to the road you should use."

"Thanks, Laura."

"When you park, come see me. Whoever brings you to the employee lot will show you the way. Let me find out who's available. See you in a bit," she said, ending the call.

There was a man standing at the gate when I drove into the visitor lot. He appeared to be about fifty, well-built, as though he did a lot of physical labor, but he was wearing a park logo golf shirt and khaki slacks. I pulled up to him, and lowered the window on the passenger's side.

"Is it okay if I just ride shotgun? I have to go back to the office anyway," he said.

"Sure," I said.

"Drive back out the access road, and turn left," he said, fastening his seat belt.

"Okay."

"Laura tells me you're a med student," the man said.

"Yes, just taking a semester off," I answered. "I'm David Michaels."

"Charles West. My wife, Laura, and I own this place."

Uh-oh. Laura had told me not to worry about him when she started getting physical with me the other day, but still -- I had fucked this guy's wife! I just couldn't get my head around the idea that he wouldn't be pissed off.

"You're the kid from the video. I think it's become a family favorite at our house. Laura said she really enjoyed fucking you, and the girls can hardly wait," he said. "Turn left here."

What the hell? Is this guy serious? "Mr. West, about that,..."

"It's Chuck," he laughed. "I'm sorry to have fun at your expense, but the look on your face is priceless. Turn right up there and stop at the gate. Look, David, there's absolutely no problem here. My wife and I will love each other for eternity, but we are both the kind that can't be satisfied with just one partner. It's not how we're built. The kids are the same way."

I stopped the car in front of a gate in a chain-link fence.

He pulled a key fob out of his pocket and pushed the button. "When we get in the office, I'll give you one of these. Most of us keep them on our car keys." After a moment, the gate opened noiselessly. "We got the system in the spring. All staff gets issued a unit. We program them like a key card at a hotel. The codes on some people's units limit access to certain areas. We have a lot of money invested here, you know, and there are some secrets not everyone needs to know."

I parked the car near the windowless office building. Chuck used his remote to open a door I hadn't seen before. It led into a hallway with the occasional door on each side.

"The maintenance shop is on the left, and the carpentry shop is on your right," Chuck said as we walked. "That's the electrical fab shop," he said, pointing to another door, "and over there is the paint shop. It looks like the guys are all out in the park, but you'll get to meet them later."

We came to a door at the end of the hall, and again, Chuck used his remote to open it. We walked into the back part of the offices.

"Honey, David's here," Chuck called as we approached the door to her office.

"Hi, boys," Laura said. "What do you think of this outfit? Cassie just did my final fitting."

Laura's hair was down. Its shiny blackness flowed over her shoulders and nearly to her breasts, which were proudly displayed in a black and blood red corset laced incredibly tight. Black fishnet stockings extended from her knee-high black patent leather stiletto boots, and were held in place by blood red satin garters. Skimpy red panties, edged in black lace, barely covered her, and a black upside-down cross hanging between her breasts completed her outfit. He pale skin almost glowed in sharp contrast to her garments.

She turned slowly, posing provocatively as she went. Then she walked to her husband and rubbed her hand over his groin. "I'm happy you like it, baby," she cooed as she kissed his cheek. With her other hand, she reached to me. "I think David likes it too, don't you, big guy?"

There was no way she could not feel my cock stiffening in my jeans.

"You know, David, I'm not the kind of guy to really check out another man's junk, but Laura tells me it looked pretty good to her. Correction, felt pretty good to her," Chuck said. "The girls are going to love it."

Laura, her hand still stroking me through my pants, said, "I know they will. It's a little longer than Seth's, about the same as yours, and you know how Cassie and Michelle like yours."

"Why don't we call the kids in here right now and see?" Chuck asked. "Seth and I can entertain you while the girls check out David."

"Later, honey. Remember, we have the meeting with the beverage supplier at ten o'clock, and I want to go over some things with you before he gets here. I'm going to have Michelle take David with her to work on some things for the Honeymoon Suite skit," Laura said, as she picked up her phone.

A few minutes later, Michelle breezed into the office. "Hi, David," she smiled as she rushed over to me. "If things work out the way I think they will, we're going to have to get you a tux."

"Michelle's been talking all weekend about getting you in bed, my boy," Chuck said.

"She wants you to be her husband," Laura added.

"Mom, Daddy, you're going to freak him out," she scolded. "What they mean is that I want to try you out for the role of the groom in the Honeymoon Suite skit. Come on!"

We went out the front door of the building, through the hallway, and into the park. "It's just a short walk to the maintenance door to the Honeymoon Suite."

We walked through a door into a mock-up of a luxurious hotel room. There was a large sofa with a coffee table in front of it, which held a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and two champagne flutes. The other major feature of the room was a king-sized bed with the covers neatly turned down. One wall of the room was glass, looking out into the spectator area.

"The whole skit lasts about two minutes," Michelle said. "We'll be in here in the dark. When the lights come up, you'll be unzipping my wedding gown, and I'll step out of it, wearing a bra and panties. You'll already be barefoot and shirtless, and I'll take your trousers off, leaving you in just boxer shorts. We'll kiss, and then we'll get in bed and pull up the covers. We'll do some thrashing around under there, and we'll toss our underwear out. I'll go down under the covers, as though I'm kissing your body, and then you'll scream and go limp. I'll pop my head back out and leer at the guests with blood dripping from my mouth, and then the lights will go off."

"Okay," I said.

"I think we should practice," Michelle said, pressing herself against me. "Undress me."

I pulled her shirt off, revealing a white lace bra. She wriggled out of her shorts, showing me her matching thong. Her body was breath-taking, with pale, lightly freckled skin on an athletic shape. The nipples of her firm breasts were straining against the cups of her bra, and her thong did little to hide her cleft.

"For the skit, I'll be wearing something a little more opaque, so we don't bring the wrath of the moralists down on us," she chuckled as she removed my shirt and knelt in front of me to work on my belt.

"We'll have to keep this looking more-or-less chaste, so I won't do this during the skit," she said as she ran her fingers over the growing bulge in my shorts, "but we can certainly do this." She rose to her feet slowly, rubbing sensually against me as she did. Then she kissed me, lightly at first, and then with passion. "Let's get in bed."