Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Emma gets what she needs.
1.7k words
4.19
28k
2
0

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 – Red Alert

It was 4pm on Thursday afternoon. I was quietly sitting at my desk, waiting for the end of the day. I was making progress on a project I was working on, but was mostly in haze remembering the insane weekend I had fucking Nikki on Saturday and jerking off on the phone with Emma on Sunday morning. Even the memory got me hard at my desk. I was rather startled when the phone rang, but it added to my pleasure to see Emma's office number on the caller id.

"Hello," I quickly answered.

"I need you now," Emma declared. "Call it a day and come to my office. NOW."

Before I could respond, she hung up the phone. I was unsure about the tone and mood of the message she delivered, but I was certain that I should do exactly as I was told and get to her office as soon as possible.

I closed down my PC and packed up my briefcase. I headed out as quickly but discreetly as manageable. I made the 30-minute ride to Emma's office in 21 minutes, going faster than I should have by not nearly as fast as I wanted to. I parked in the first available space I saw and darted into the building. I tapped my foot in the lobby as I waited impatiently for the elevator. I had to calm myself down when the elevator dropped me off on Emma's floor.

I approached the reception area to see Penny sitting at her desk, talking on the phone as usual. I waited until she finished talking before addressing her.

"Hey there," I said as she was hanging up from her call.

"Hey back," she said playfully.

"Emma asked me to come by and see her," I announced.

"I know, silly," Penny revealed. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"I am smiling because I love coming here to see two gorgeous women," I admitted.

"This may not be what you think it's going to be," Penny stated. "I would be cautious flashing that smile around today."

"Whatever," I replied playfully. "Thanks again for letting me take you to that party. I had a wonderful time."

"You really don't get it," she said, smiling. "I didn't let you do anything. Emma gives the orders and we follow. That's how this thing works. Don't get too puppy dog or you will be out on your ass."

"I take it you would not like to see that," I questioned.

"Of course not," Penny confessed. "She may call the shots, but you were great that night. I am waiting for more."

"What are you waiting for," I pressed.

"Permission," she said sternly. "You are late, head back to Emma's office on your own."

Penny looked disappointed in me as she made that last statement. I quietly turned from her desk and proceeded down the hall to Emma's office. Emma was on the phone when I arrived. I waived to get her attention and she gestured for me to enter the office. She quickly finished her conversation and hung up the phone.

"Close the door," she ordered.

I turned behind me and closed the door to her office.

"Now lock it," she barked, before I could even turn back towards her.

I locked the door as I was told to do. I then turned back towards Emma only to see her standing behind her desk. She was staring a hole through me with a powerful gaze. I was stunned, not sure if I had done anything wrong to upset her. It was her game and she did make the rules. I was again confused.

"Don't say a fucking word," she growled. "I am insanely horny right now. I have been since I woke up today."

I smiled at hearing that, but that was not to Emma's liking.

"Wipe that smile off your face," she commanded. "I need to get laid this morning and my husband refused me. I have been infuriated all day."

It took every muscle in my body not to smile at this. I naturally assumed I would be the one to step up where Jack refused. It was an entirely salivating prospect.

"I have a meeting to go to in a little while," Emma announced, "but you are gonna fuck me and fill me first."

"And not in sexy way," she continued. "You are going to be harsh, violent and angry with great energy to give me what I need. The same way you gave it to Nikki this weekend and Penny the night of the party."

"Are you jealous," I asked.

"That's not the way this works," she admonished. "I don't get jealous. I can turn them off to you as fast as I turned them on. Make no mistake, I am in control. I told you that."

"Yes you did," I agreed.

I took a deep breath as Emma emerged from behind her desk. She was dressed more conservatively that I had ever seen her. She had on a white blouse, plain black pants and black flats. I was very puzzled. She never dressed like that when she wanted me. She stepped to the front of her desk and looked directly at me.

"Time to get to work," she proclaimed.

Emma then turned her back to me and unzipped her pants. She gently let them fall to her feet and revealed a surprise. She was wearing a white pair of ladies cotton briefs. Possibly the unsexiest thing she owned. I was completely mystified.

In the next instant it all became clear. She lowered the briefs to her ankles and pushed her ass towards me. I looked down at her ankles and surveyed the briefs. I was flabbergasted. I could not make words. There was a large red spot on a pad inside the briefs. A wave of horror consumed me.

"Drop your pants and get over here," Emma yelled at me.

I stood there, horribly still, unable to move. This was not what I was expecting. This was not what I had signed up for. I worked hard to catch my breath and gather my bearings.

"You do understand that you are going to do this, right" Emma inquired.

I mumbled something but it was nowhere near a coherent thought.

"Let me put it another way," she continued. "Now you know why Jack refused me this morning. You have a choice to make. You can take one for the team and give me what I need so I can get through my meeting or you can leave and end this wonderful game we have been playing. Let me assure you, the game gets much better from here."

Her words filled my mind. I digested them quickly and tried to breakdown my options. I quickly deduced that Emma, Penny and Nikki were worth too much to me not to do this. I did not say a word. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles and stepped out of them towards Emma.

I slowly walked up behind her at her desk. I placed one hand on the small of her back and reached the other arm around her, placing my hand just beneath her stomach. I slowly bent her over until she was face down on her desk.

"That's a good boy," she sighed.

I stepped back slightly and grabbed my half-hard cock and stroked it gently to get it firm. I worked my dick for several moments until it was firm enough for penetration. I began thinking back to the weekend and my encounter with Nikki. My rod was like an iron bar in no time. I pressed the head of my member to her slit and forced it inside her. I entered her with no resistance as she was soaked with multiple fluids.

I pushed my cock deep into her hole and felt the fluids engulf me. I grabbed her hips and began rocking back and forth gently and slowly at first.

"Quit this gentle shit," Emma demanded. "Fuck me like you mean it."

I closed my eyes and began hammering my cock into her from behind. I rocked faster with each pump into her pussy. I thought of how hard I had cum on Nikki's shoes on Saturday and rammed Emma harder. I thought of how hard I came on the phone with Emma on Sunday morning and I rammed her harder. I remembered how hard I fucked Penny the night of the party and I thrust violently into Emma with that image in my mind.

I kept picturing images of adventures past as I impaled Emma time and again from the rear. She was not making words, she was silent expect for muffled moans, which did not seem to be pleasurable. I continued pumping away in and out of her blood soaked box. I thrust my rod into her hole over and over again as hard I could. It took all my concentration to focus on climax.

Finally I began to tense and feel the jizz filling my ballbag and waiting to be released. I pumped Emma's twat violently, wanting to get this over with. I buried my cock inside her continually until finally I let loose a good load. I shot 4 or 5 thick streams into her bloody box.

"Don't move," she ordered as I reached the conclusion of my climax.

She lifted herself off the desk and pushed me backwards, allowing my member to slip out of her. I looked down and saw red. There was blood all over my cock, balls and thighs. Emma reached down and pulled up her briefs and pants. I strolled over to my boxers and put them on gingerly. I then put my pants on in silence.

"I am off to my meeting," Emma said, grabbing a folder off her desk and heading for the door.

She stopped at the door and looked at me buckling my belt.

"We will discuss this next week," she said as she opened the door. "See yourself out."

As usual, I did what I was told and left her office. I hung my head as I walked past the reception area and headed for the elevator.

"Still smiling," I heard Penny say as I passed by her desk.

I stopped but did not turn around to face her.

"You were right," I conceded. "Emma gave the orders and I followed them."

"It can only lead to good things," Penny explained. "She may be machine-like sometimes, but the rewards are worth it."

I did not respond. I simply walked to the elevator hit the button.