Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 13

Story Info
An unexpected visit.
1.2k words
4.18
28.6k
2
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - Morning Cat Burglar

When the alarm rang that Tuesday morning, I was ready to start my day for a change. It seems that every time Emma and I had sex, I found a great sense of energy for the next day or two, almost feeding off the experience of being with her. Our encounter last night was brief, as she had clients to attend to, but it was still vintage Emma. Our short but violent fuck session in the ladies room of Portobello was so intense that my balls still tingled when I thought about it. She always gave just enough of herself to keep me hooked, like a drug-addicted waif. I was completely hopeless, but she made it unforgettable.

On this morning, I found myself in the rare position of having the house to myself. As I headed for the shower in the master bathroom, I heard a noise coming from downstairs. Knowing I was alone, it caught me off-guard. I waited for a solid minute when I heard was sounded like shoes walking on the wood floor in the dining room. I was not nervous, but more confused.

Not sure what to make of the noise, I grabbed my Louisville Slugger from the closet and headed downstairs, wearing only boxer shorts. As I reached the main level of the house and turned the corner into the living room, I saw nothing out of the ordinary. I turned, slowly, towards the dining room where the noise had apparently come from.

What I saw amazed me. There, in my dining room, was Emma, calmly seated drinking a glass of milk. I was completely taken aback and confused, but mostly delighted. With only the natural light through the blinds in the room, it was tough to make her out. I strolled over and turned on the light in the dining room so I could see her better.

"I hope you don't mind, but I helped myself to a drink," Emma admitted.

She sat in her chair, pushed back from the table far enough so she could cross her long legs. I noticed she was wearing a long grey overcoat, though the black stockings she wore flowed down her gorgeous legs and right into the black, steel-heeled stiletto pumps she was wearing. They looked quite familiar.

"Good morning to you too," was my simple reply. "To what do I owe the unexpected visit?"

"Well, you have been such a good boy lately," she began, "that I continue to feel the need to reward you. Plus, my mind was working overtime when I got up this morning."

"Is that right," I questioned. "Do tell, what was on your mind."

"I was thinking about the company party you accompanied Penny to," she revealed.

"What about it specifically," I pressed.

"When I pulled these shoes out of the closet this morning, I remember that Penny told me you came all over them that night," she confessed. "It got me hot."

"Wow, so you just decided to drop in," I inquired.

"I had planned to go to the gym this morning, but I knew you were a better workout," she snapped. "Plus, I knew you were alone."

"You do have your sources," I conceded.

Emma then stood up and removed her overcoat, laying it on the chair she was sitting in only a moment ago. She was not wearing black stockings as I had previously assumed, but a black, lace catsuit with no crotch. I stared at her in amazement. I was fixated on her gorgeous tits pressing against the lace fabric. I could feel my cock, which was already rock-hard upon just seeing her in my house, start to leak precum by the gallon into my boxers. Emma apparently noticed as well.

"I guess this outfit had the effect I wanted," she declared, staring direct at my cock and the newly formed wet spot on the front of my boxers.

"You certainly know how to make me react," I acknowledged.

"I have to be to work for a meeting, so this is going to be quick," she outlined.

Emma then walked over to me and pressed her lace covered body into mine as she slid down and dropped my shorts. My cock sprung free as if off a trampoline. Emma stayed on her knees and began sucking my cock violently. She was ramming her mouth onto my pole feriociously. My dick was throbbing in her mouth as she worked. I was in ecstacy as I looked down at Emma's blonde hair bobbing up and down on my shaft. I then glanced slightly over her shoulder and noticed the steel heels of her shoes, which almost made me explode right there.

Emma could sense my heightened pleasure and stepped her game up another level. She licked down the length of my shaft and then began sucking my balls intensly as she jerked off my cock with her hand. My knee buckled with pleasure. Emma then stopped.

"You were really listening when I said fast," she quipped as she stood up. "Let's not waste anymore time, stud."

Emma then walked over to the dining room table and laid face down on it, exposing her backside to me. She then reached back and found the open crotch of her catsuit. She tore it violently to give me plenty of room to penetrate her. I approached her from the rear and she spread her ass cheeks, inviting me inside her. I pressed my cockhead to her pussy, but that was not her plan.

"Put it in my ass," she ordered.

I did as I was told and pressed my cock head to her bunghole. I pushed in slowly, not wanting to hurt her. I forced my way inside her ass, loving every second of it. I slowly rocked in and out of her. I grabbed her hips for leverage as she grabbed the table. I started to rock faster as her hole loosened.

"Quit playing games and fuck the shit out of my ass," she screamed.

I began pounding her ass with my pole. I pushed deeper and harder each time. I held on to her hips with all my strength and really plowed her bung. I inserted my pole into her ass over and over again as she moaned.

"Fuck me harder," she demanded.

I thrust into her with all the power I had. I continued to use every ounce of energy in me to impale her ass on my rod. I began to feel my climax coming and so did Emma.

"Are you going to cum," she asked.

"Very soon," I groaned.

Emma wasted no time pushing me back off of her. She stood up off the table and dropped to her knees in-front of me again. She again started sucking my cock as hard and fast as she could. As she mouth-fucked me, she also tugged at my balls and shaft with her hands. Her saliva was all over my cock as she sucked me like a vaccum. I quickly exploded in her mouth, sending wave after wave of jizz into the back of her throat. She grabbed my ass and deep throated my pole as the last few streams of goo poured into her mouth.

When I had finished, she pulled back and stood up to face me. She kissed me on the cheek then turned and collected her coat. Without saying anther word, she was out the door. I stood there, stunned and spent.