Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 17

Story Info
The game begins again.
686 words
3.9
16.7k
2
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 – New Rules

I could not wait for noon. I got up Saturday morning and hit the gym hard. Trying to keep busy until it was time to go. I hit the batting cages and then showered. I threw on some neutral cloths and headed out the door to the diner.

The ride was filled with thoughts of what might occur. I had no idea what had happened yesterday nor what was to come today. I was excited, nervous and completely terrified.

I arrived at the diner on time. I entered and did not see Emma, or any of the ladies for that matter. As I looked around frantically, one of the waitresses behind the counter stepped towards me.

"I am guessing this is for you," she said, handing me a folded piece of paper.

I accepted it and opened it. It was a simple note.

Corner booth. Sit in the chair on the end.

I looked to the back of the diner to see an empty booth in the corner with a chair stationed on the end. I handed the note back to the waitresses and made my wait to my seat. I sat and waited for only a moment, when I saw two women on my right and two women on my left. Emma and Vivian sat on my right and Penny and Nikki sat on my left.

"Glad you were on time," Emma said as they all got situated in the booth.

Vivian and Nikki were closer to me while Emma and Penny were closer to the window.

"Now, let's begin," Emma announced. "Penny and Vivian came to see me yesterday."

I said nothing but simply nodded.

"We all had a long discussion," she continued. "It seems that Penny and Vivian want to put the game back on. They felt I was to rash in my decision to end it. I assume you agree."

I again only nodded.

"Ok, then it all hangs on Nikki," Emma resumed. "While I see their points, Nikki, do you want me to put the game back on?"

"Why does it hang on me," Nikki asked.

"Because you did not take sides, you played the game the best," Emma revealed. "You showed no emotion and no regret. The perfect player. You won."

Nikki looked shocked and flattered.

"Is my only prize for winning getting to decide if the game continues," Nikki pressed.

"Interesting," was Emma's only replied.

Penny, Vivian and I were hanging on every word like patients awaiting test results. I attempted to play it cool, but I knew at least Penny saw through me.

"If I won, who lost," Nikki requested.

"Well, of course, he lost," Emma declared, referring to me.

"Then if he lost, he should pay a losers penalty if the game continues," Nikki stated.

"I love the way you think, girl," Emma said. "So here's the deal, if you choose to continue the game, he will pay a losers penalty, to be set by me. Deal?"

"Deal," Nikki confirmed.

"Then it's settled," Emma announced. "The game is back on. Nikki is going back to school, Penny will come to work for me at my new office and he will pay two losers penalties."

"Two, why two," Vivian protested.

"One for his loss," Emma explained, "and one for yours. Here are a few more rules updates. First, I call all the shots, period. Second, anyone breaking the rules will be dismissed from the game immediately. Finally, I can change the game at any time."


All eyes were now on me and I nodded submissively in acceptance of the new deal. Penny looked relieved, Nikki smiled devilishly and Vivian began to cry silently again.

"You're dismissed," Emma clarified, effectively telling me to leave. "You will be hearing from me shortly."

I stood and began heading for the door of the diner. On my way out the same waitress stopped me and handed me another note and walked away.

I exited the diner and opened the note.

Your first penalty is that you are taking Nikki back to school next Saturday. Have Fun.