Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 20

Story Info
Emma punishes her sister.
2.2k words
4.16
29.5k
2
0

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20 – Sibling Rivalry

The next morning, I managed to scrape myself off of the floor long enough to call in sick to work. I showered and gathered myself as best I could, unsure of anything in the world at that moment. I dressed in silence and made as little noise as possible, not sure why. When I was ready, I grabbed the envelope with the papers and headed out the door.

I reached Emma's office, not sure of how I actually got there. The haze I was operating in was consuming me. I entered the office suite and headed right for her office when a voice stopped me.

"Hey," Penny said from her desk.

I slowed myself and walked over to her to see what she wanted, anger now filling me inside.

"I just found out what happened this morning," Penny revealed. "Don't say or do anything you will regret, the game isn't over."

"I don't think I have any concern left for the game," I advised her.

"Please," Penny begged, "Please think before you speak. I was very down on myself and the nature of the game before this weekend. You changed that and me. See it through."

I saw the pleading in her eyes and was again confused. I could not bring myself to be angry or cold with her in that moment. I turned and headed into Emma's office. I entered unannounced and walked right up to her desk, where she was on a call. I dropped the envelope with the papers on the desk in front of her. She promptly completed the call and turned her attention to me. I stood and stared at her.

"So, we have a small situation to deal with," she said.

"Small, really," I said coldly. "And since when is it we?"

"First of all, don't be cold or angry with me," she commanded. "Secondly, when you are in my game, it is always we when it comes to important matters."

"How did you know about this," I asked.

"Know about it," she repeated, "I told her to do it."

I was infuriated.

"What the fuck are you talking about," I yelled.

"Ok, don't yell at me and watch your mouth," she ordered. "Now sit and I will explain."

I took a seat, my eyes burning a hole through her.

"Your marriage was a nuisance to my game," she started. "So, I took it upon myself to rid us of it."

"With no thought of what I wanted," I replied.

"I told you to watch your tone with me, I won't tell you again," she informed me. "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

I was steaming. I had not noticed Penny come in but she was now sitting next to me and the office door was closed. Just seeing her subsided my anger somewhat.

"Now, the game can progress without this issue," Emma continued.

"What if I drop out of the game," I inquired sternly.

"Well, here's the deal," she informed me, "You drop out of the game without permission and I represent your wife in the divorce. You lose. You stay in the game, I represent you, it goes away quickly and quietly and the game continues flawlessly."

"It's that simple, huh," I wondered aloud.

"It really is," she stated flatly. "Don't think you have nothing else to lose. You do. I will prove it if you make me. Don't make me."

"I guess you are making me an offer I can't refuse then," I suggested.

"In my game, those are the only offers that I make," she informed me. "Treat my game and the players with respect and you won't have a problem. You have only made one mistake so far, consider this the real penalty."

I was settled down but still felt wounded. I looked at Penny and she smiled at me. It made no sense to leave the game now, especially when I felt a strong loyalty to her. She needed me and right now she was about the only person on earth who did, I was not going to lose that feeling.

"I am on board with you then," I submitted.

"Of course you are," Emma chuckled, as if no other answer was possible. "You were not about to let Penny go it alone."

I was amazed how transparent I was to her. She could see through me entirely. It was time to get serious.

"What now," I asked.

"Well, I will handle these papers and you will have lunch with Vivian and me," Emma announced.

"Okay," I agreed.

"Don't worry," she reassured me. "I will handle everything. It's a done deal. Now, it's time for you to get back into the game for real. Vivian's at noon."

I nodded and stood to leave. Penny stood next to me and led me out. I loved the way she dressed for work, classy yet fuckable. She was wearing a pink jacket and skirt with a green blouse underneath and green pumps. I wanted her, right there and right then. She was now my greatest ally in the game. I was holding on to that for dear life, which intensified my desire for her.

Penny went back to her desk and I exited the office. I ran some errands over the next couple of hours before heading to Vivian's place for lunch. I arrived about 10 minutes early and was surprised to see Emma's car already there. I wasted no time in heading inside to find out what awaited me.

Emma answered the door when I rang the bell. I entered with small pleasantries. I walked through the front hall into the living room where Vivian was sitting on the couch. She did not rise to greet me, which was surprising. I began to move towards her when I was halted.

"Stop," Emma commanded. "Don't go near her."

I did exactly as I was told and halted in my tracks. Emma moved around me into the living directly between Vivian and I. I looked at Vivian, who now had tears running down her face. I wondered what the hell was going on, but that was nothing new.

"This is punishment for Vivian," Emma announced. "Her penalty for losing the last game with you. So, let's get going."

I didn't know what to do, which Emma knew. She walked over to me and led me by the hand across the living. When we stood in front of the dining room table at the far end, she began circling around me. She stopped behind me and removed my shirt. Vivian looked as if she was in agony watching this.

Emma threw my shirt on the floor and then reached down and undid my belt. She lowered my zipped and dropped my pants to the floor. She then helped me step out of them and grabbed my cock through my boxers on her way back up. Then down came my boxers. My half hard cock fell out in plain view. I noticed Vivian shake her head.

Still slightly confused, my dick did not get instantly hard. Emma stepped back in front of me. She looked at me deviously.

"Wanna see Vivian suffer," she asked me coldly.

"No, I rea-" I began to say but I was cut off.

"You don't get a vote," she reminded me.

Emma then dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed my cock with her right hand. My dick began to get hard at her touch. She stroked it slowly as it solidified. After several stiffening pumps Emma began licking the head of my cock and then up and down my shaft. I was fully aroused at this point. Emma finally put my cock into her mouth and began sucking me. I let out a loud sigh and saw Vivian streaming tears.

I did not want to feel good while she was hurting, but Emma was giving me one amazing blowjob. She was gagging on my cock, taking it all the way into the back her throat time after time. My penis was throbbing in her mouth. She sucked aggressively on my rod until I could barely stand it. Emma felt me tensing and stopped sucking.

"It's too soon for you to cum," she declared, looking up at me. "Pull up a chair and watch me torture little Viv."

The tone in her voice was vicious. I did as she said and sat down on one of the chairs from the table behind me. It was a high back chair with no arm rests. I watched as Emma stood in front of me and shed her cloths. Her blouse and skirt were tossed aside and when she removed her black thong panties, she added insult to injury by throwing them at Vivian.

Emma stood there in her bra, stocking and heels. She looked amazing as usual, but she was different today. She turned to face Vivian and backed her ass up to me before sitting on my lap.

"Are you ready Viv," she taunted her sister.

Emma then stood up and spread her legs. She then sat back on my lap and inserted my cock inside her. She felt great and I was in heaven. I tried not to look at Vivian but I couldn't help it. I hated to see her cry over me. I wasn't worth it. Maybe it wasn't over me. What an ego I had.

I was snapped back to reality by Emma bouncing up and down on my cock in the chair. She started slowly at first but she steadily quickened the pace of pumping her pussy on my pole. She seemed to be trying to hurt Vivian with every move she made and she continued to taunt her.

"Viv, his cock is so hard," she cried to Vivian. "I love riding it like this. I know you want to ride it too."

I saw Vivian staring intently at what was going on. She was no longer crying. Emma noticed this too and picked up her pace, impaling herself on my cock repeatedly. I loved her soaking wet twat railing my pole. She kept at it, up and down on my rod as she continued to taunt Vivian.

"Oh Viv, he's gonna cum so hard," she enlightened her sister. "I am gonna make him spew everywhere. I know you wish it was you making him cum."

My cock was swollen and throbbing inside her pussy. I was closing in on climax when I saw Vivian stand up and leave the room. My cock deflated slightly. I did not want my pleasure to cause her pain. Emma, however was relentless, she kept fucking me like she was on a mission, bouncing up and down on my pole with every ounce of energy she had. I was trying not to think about Vivian, but could not help it. My cock stayed rigid, but my closeness to climax faded.

Emma seemed to sense this and pumped her cunt harder onto me each time, closing in on her own climax. She wailed with pleasure as her climax swept over her. She continued to impress her pussy onto my throughout her peak and past it. Vivian then returned to the living room, now wearing only a white lace teddy. She looked angelic. My cock swelled inside Emma at the sight of her little sister in white lace.

Emma saw this too and returned to taunting Vivian.

"He's gonna cum Viv," she screamed at her sister. "He is gonna fill me up with it. I know you want it."

Vivian ignored this and walked across the room to stand right next to me as her sister thrust her hole down upon my lap violently now. Vivian looked down at me while Emma was fucking me. She then leaned down and kissed me deeply and passionately. The kiss sent me over the edge, I spewed stream after stream of milky cream into Emma's cunt. I filled her repeatedly.

Emma waited until the last stream shot out of my rod and then lifted herself off of me. She collapsed onto the couch while Vivian continued to kiss me with fire and desire. Vivian then stopped kissing me and lifted her head.

"Fuck you," she said turning towards Emma.

"Good girl," Emma responded, short of breath.

"Not anymore," Vivian confirmed.

"The only thing left to get the game back to normal is for you to get your mind right," Emma said to me as she threw me my cloths. "Get dressed and go home. Tomorrow is a new day and everything will be taken care of."

I dressed quietly, exhausted from the physical beating I just took. I stood and headed for the door while Vivian followed me. As I exited her home she stopped me for a moment.

"Just remember," Vivian whispered to me as I stood in her doorway, "it is Emma's game, but no one cares about you like I do."

"I can't forget that," I assured her as I turned to go.

It seemed now that each of the women was taking on a specific role in the game and it was getting more complex to balance. What was Emma planning on next? Where would this game take them in the end?